May 17, 2024, 06:49:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 288584 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: October 04, 2009, 07:46:01 PM »

Hey Fanny - Looks like early in the search. I would not doubt that it was with kidfinders.

They were setting up at Publix early on with a table at the front of the building. It could have been there as the poster still had that June 9, 2008 as the missing date for Caylee. They were scamming from almost the beginning. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: October 04, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »

Looks like the video was taken on 8/3/08. George was interviewed by WESH about the PoPo taking his gas cans.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: October 04, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: October 04, 2009, 09:16:24 PM »

That's the first time I have seen that photo and I wish I hadn't -now it is in my mind. Can't imagine why they would want to save that- she looks distressed.
That Caylee daily site- I have seen a lot of chatter about folks getting viruses from there, maybe people are trying to sabotage it ( wonder who would do that?) so be careful and scan your P C.

Thanks.  I thought it behaved weirdly.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: October 04, 2009, 09:28:26 PM »

Here is the pic twocents found provided by Wesh2, good catch!    You can see the Henkel logo very distinctly & its cut where it was torn.  There is also a glass donation jar set up next to it.  This could be rather significant since it appears that this picture was taken early on July/August.   It should be sent to Kathi at WFTV & Bob Kealing of Wesh media wise, I can if you havent yet Twocents.   I'm also forwarding it along to someone formally directly involved in the investigation.

This particular brand & specs is rare & cant be purchased at just any hardware/home improvement store so the likelihood that this tape keeps appearing coming from the Anthony home, shows that Casey had access to it - the nanny (yea right) or anyone else they have been trying to pin this on would not have this roll  & obviously not since it looks like it was used after the murder as well, unwittingly by her parents.   I think they knew Caylee was dead & Casey is responsible but it doesnt appear that they knew these distinct details.

You monkeys rock!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: October 04, 2009, 09:32:40 PM »

Looks like the video was taken on 8/3/08. George was interviewed by WESH about the PoPo taking his gas cans.

Better yet!  That would have been after Casey's bond hearing but 3 weeks before she was bonded out.   Its an omen sign Twocents because that is my birthday & I stand for justice.    

an angelic monkey Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #946 on: October 04, 2009, 10:04:17 PM »

Great find 2 cents!!   

I wonder if the State has that photo?  They SHOULD have that photo, IMO!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #947 on: October 04, 2009, 10:06:21 PM »

Capps, that's what I get for getting so excited that I post before I read through! Sorry!

I'm glad you're getting it out to those who can make good use of it! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: October 04, 2009, 10:22:22 PM »

Capps, that's what I get for getting so excited that I post before I read through! Sorry!

I'm glad you're getting it out to those who can make good use of it! 

No prob CBB, I started searching around the other night & our fellow monkeys have been on a mission!  Kudos to all!  I just got finished sending the link to the article & the screencap I took of the pic so they'll have it if its as pertinent as we think it is, I have contact info for key personnel in the investigation but not comfortable giving that out as everyone can appreciate so I took the liberty to do so....see above.   Im waiting to hear from Twocents if she wants to get in touch with Kathi Belich & Bob Kealing since she found the pic & Kathi started this stellar find & Bob Kealing has been the main reporter over at Wesh where this shot was taken & interview of George was conducted.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: October 04, 2009, 10:47:59 PM »

I knew it, Whoraldo is at it again supporting his buddy Bozo and Casey's defense despite stating that he feels she is responsible somehow in Caylee's deah GRRRR

He is with Bozo in NYC with the flipping bridge & yachts in the background, for pete's sake its right at Whoraldo's house that overlooks the city on the Jersey side (trust me I know these things) 

"misintrepretations and leaks" is what Bozo is claiming the discovery and reporting has been - passing them off as being false  incorrect.

He is saying that the FBI found TWO partial DNA, one being a technician - he is claiming that it would exclude Casey  NO IT DOESNT BOZO!   Bozo is acting all pompous and pissy...sorry Bozo anyone with half of brain knowing this case is not buying your bunk and bull.   He claims this case does not meet a  prima facie case for felony murder inc DP - yes it does meet the criteria sorry Bozo & Lyons

"IT would have to be her decision if Casey accepts a plea" direct quote from Bozo    Hmmm what does that say!

Im so ticked I have to flippin watch it again at midnight to get all of what he said without the steaming coming outta my ears!

Panel is now discussing, Ill reserve further comment after I endure hearing the entire segment again.    Kim G disagrees with Bozo

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: October 04, 2009, 10:56:49 PM »

Hey where is the night crew...lol   Im over here spiting by myself     Well, on the upside Bozo making that statement that it is up to Casey if she takes a plea is extremely telling.   If he "KNOWS" Casey is innocent & his team has repeated that flat out then his response should have been "Casey will not take a plea, she is innocent."    So there you go people, he might have just as well have saved his breath with all that bravado because he just shot himself & his client in the foot!

Justic for Caylee  an angelic monkey

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: October 04, 2009, 11:07:45 PM »

Geraldo Rivera is a pompous ass.  That just about says it.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: October 04, 2009, 11:10:12 PM »

Good point, Capp.  You'd think he's have that phrase down pat by now!     Yes, if Casey was innocent they all would be screaming very loud....band yet that has never happened.  BUT...he sure knows how to bring the money in....he hit every news media he could this past week.     I'm sure we will continue to see these reoccurring media tours until someone finally says enough, we are going to trial. This must be why Baez is never in a hurry to pick up or obtain discovery docs......stalling to keep the money coming in. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: October 04, 2009, 11:11:48 PM »

Good point, Capp.  You'd think he'd have that phrase down pat by now!     Yes, if Casey was innocent they all would be screaming very loud....band yet that has never happened.  BUT...he sure knows how to bring the money in....he hit every news media he could this past week.     I'm sure we will continue to see these reoccurring media tours until someone finally says enough, we are going to trial. This must be why Baez is never in a hurry to pick up or obtain discovery docs......stalling to keep the money coming in. 
self edit....geesh.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: October 04, 2009, 11:40:59 PM »

Here is the pic twocents found provided by Wesh2, good catch!    You can see the Henkel logo very distinctly & its cut where it was torn.  There is also a glass donation jar set up next to it.  This could be rather significant since it appears that this picture was taken early on July/August.   It should be sent to Kathi at WFTV & Bob Kealing of Wesh media wise, I can if you havent yet Twocents.   I'm also forwarding it along to someone formally directly involved in the investigation.

This particular brand & specs is rare & cant be purchased at just any hardware/home improvement store so the likelihood that this tape keeps appearing coming from the Anthony home, shows that Casey had access to it - the nanny (yea right) or anyone else they have been trying to pin this on would not have this roll  & obviously not since it looks like it was used after the murder as well, unwittingly by her parents.   I think they knew Caylee was dead & Casey is responsible but it doesnt appear that they knew these distinct details.

You monkeys rock!

Thanks for that clearer picture-yes that surely looks like the logo!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: October 05, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »

Yikes, the smug Desperado Duo Nitwits appearing on FOX together once again ... [ they're running scared I am totally convinced ] ... I'm glad I didn't see it-I can't take either one of them anymore and watching them together is cruel & unusual punishment.   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: October 05, 2009, 12:11:13 AM »

Hey where is the night crew...lol   Im over here spiting by myself     Well, on the upside Bozo making that statement that it is up to Casey if she takes a plea is extremely telling.   If he "KNOWS" Casey is innocent & his team has repeated that flat out then his response should have been "Casey will not take a plea, she is innocent."    So there you go people, he might have just as well have saved his breath with all that bravado because he just shot himself & his client in the foot!

Absolutely correct Capp.....if he knew she was innocent, he would have said "no plea". I'm thinking more and more that Lyons wants Casey to have visitations with Spindy and Georgette in hopes they will convince her to take a plea deal....and why they would not want those visits video taped and released to the public. I can't think of any other reason for Lyons to suggest this at the moment........well other than to get more ammo to throw them under the bus.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: October 05, 2009, 12:18:57 AM »

I agree Capp..that statement says it all.  BoBo and company are running out of money, they know Casey is guilty, they also know the outcome..so plea it is..this is part of the last hurrah for the defense. 

They will continue to make motions..until they have run out of motions and time..then she will plea.  I know many believe she will never plea..but she will..her attorneys will tell her it is the DP or LWOP...PLEA then you get LWOP. 

They know that book and movie deals.as well as endless talk show visits are in sight if they run this out to the max and then she pleas.  Once they knew she was guilty..IMO..they started on the talk show circuit tour.   Which made the A's respond with the innocent tour.  But push is coming to shove...the attorneys have more to gain by calling their losses in at this point then the A's..after all the A's get nada from the public once she is pleaing.  The attorneys..they get books and movies. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
crazybabyborg
« Reply #958 on: October 05, 2009, 01:01:14 AM »

For whatever it's worth, here's a comparison of the gas can duct tape and the poster duct tape:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #959 on: October 05, 2009, 01:02:44 AM »

The poster tape is enlarged, and that causes it to pixelate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.