May 21, 2024, 05:49:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 281391 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #460 on: September 01, 2009, 12:47:52 PM »

From Eyes for Lies Blogspot.............

Monday, August 31, 2009
Ronald Cummings on Nancy Grace Tonight

Ronald Cummings was on Nancy Grace tonight. Thanks to "C" for letting me know. Nancy Grace and her colleagues seem to feel that Ronald Cummings is in denial that his now wife failed the polygraph.

I was shocked at their response!!

Ronald Cumming looks like a different man tonight. I believe this is because the pressure is mounting on Misty and he is scared to death the cards are all going to come falling down on him.

All of Ronald's responses reaffirmed my original beliefs that Ronald knows a lot more than he is telling us! I do not believe he is just a victim to this crime and I stand by that.

If this video gets posted online, let me know and I will share my thoughts.
Thanks, interesting.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #461 on: September 01, 2009, 12:49:38 PM »

Yup, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and Mark Klaas was certainly entitled to his, I still think it would have been better to keep quiet, but oh well, he must have felt it necessary to say what he did.

rosie...Mark is usually right on with his thoughts and his statements..They are both certainly heros to missing children ...in any event, I am glad that it all happened and that we know the results of the poly so maybe things will start opening up for Haleigh to be found...that is all that any of us want really, and Mark and Tim too....they are both so passionate about what they do that I feel that maybe their emotions get in the middle of their professionalism at times...I am sure that they  have great respect for each other..

NOT....or Mark wouldn't be say this stuff over and over, here is yet another time he went out of his way to get a swipe in at Tim:

KLAAS: . this Kid Finders organization -- this Kid Finders, as well. None of them are working together, none of them are professional searchers, none of them seem to know what they`re doing.

We have on the one case Tim Miller has raised $50,000 to look for her. But he still doesn`t seem to be able to feed his searchers. Leonard Padilla is considering a $200,000 offer to have people go and follow him as they search, and quite frankly, you can`t take cameras on a search with you. You`re not supposed to give up the areas that you`re searching in.

I can tell you, Nancy, that the Klaaskids Foundation works on a $250,000 budget year in and year-out. And we`re constantly searching for people. We`re constantly finding people. We`re working with other organizations. We`re running two Web sites.

We`re putting out a quarterly newsletter. We`re running a grass roots effort. We`re rescuing victims of human trafficking. All over the course of a year, paying people to do something for the kind of money that these characters haven`t been able to find squat with.

GRACE: Well, I can say this, Marc.

KLAAS: And I just find -- I find it offensive. Pardon me?

GRACE: I can say this much, Marc Klaas.

Everyone, as you know, Marc Klaas is the president and founder of Klaas Kids Foundation. He is a crime victim. His daughter, Polly, was kidnapped and murdered. The day it happened, Klaas says polygraph me, take my DNA, so you can go on and find who took my daughter.

I hold him up as an example to everyone. Yes, your organization is beyond reproach, to my knowledge. To Tim Miller`s defense, he has found several people alive, according to his report. Jared Williams, Mary Grace Gabriel, Angelo Britton, Christopher Snow, Charlie Townsell. He`s found multiple bodies that police couldn`t find.

And in the defense of Leonard Padilla, listen, if they didn`t let the sinner in the church, the church would be empty, people. So long story short, at least he`s out there searching. You`ve got to give him that. You must give him that.

These are a few of the people and bodies that Tim Miller has found. But you know, Marc Klaas, point well taken. Every point well taken.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/18/ng.01.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: September 01, 2009, 12:49:56 PM »

so, they feel like someone tried to trick some info out of them ?
how terrible.
if we had the entire story, it would probably be ok.
my feelings are that they were backed into a corner, you know, we want to find Haleigh and Tim and the rest of them provided a way for Misty to do just that
she wouldn't speak to the police again, she gave various stories with conflicting info, she was one of the last persons to be with Haleigh.
I do have a really big problem with Annette and Teresa sticking by Misty.
Do they think that they are sticking by Ron ? The entire family makes no sense. Ron sounded so cocky, he knows that by now, even if they were to find remains, too much time has passed. That is IMO.
Oh someone has to publish the questions from the lie detector. The voice analysis, I am not so sure of, but the lie detector guy, wasn't he retired out of the NYPD ?

I have a huge problem with Annette and Teresa sticking by Misty.    Hope you are doing well, and IM hope your daughter is feeling better  an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: September 01, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »

so, they feel like someone tried to trick some info out of them ?
how terrible.
if we had the entire story, it would probably be ok.
my feelings are that they were backed into a corner, you know, we want to find Haleigh and Tim and the rest of them provided a way for Misty to do just that
she wouldn't speak to the police again, she gave various stories with conflicting info, she was one of the last persons to be with Haleigh.
I do have a really big problem with Annette and Teresa sticking by Misty.
Do they think that they are sticking by Ron ? The entire family makes no sense. Ron sounded so cocky, he knows that by now, even if they were to find remains, too much time has passed. That is IMO.
Oh someone has to publish the questions from the lie detector. The voice analysis, I am not so sure of, but the lie detector guy, wasn't he retired out of the NYPD ?

I have a huge problem with Annette and Teresa sticking by Misty.    Hope you are doing well, and IM hope your daughter is feeling better  an angelic monkey
Me too, again it defies logic ........Thanks NRCG, she is feeling somewhat better today.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: September 01, 2009, 01:02:20 PM »

Yup, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and Mark Klaas was certainly entitled to his, I still think it would have been better to keep quiet, but oh well, he must have felt it necessary to say what he did.

Now more than ever I believe that TM is working in concert with LE to help draw out any information he can in order to advance the effort to find Haleigh. I thought that was what he was doing in the Caylee case when he got involved in all that controversy, and now I’m convinced. His seems to have another fed up advocate by the name of  Nejame assisting him. (Wish I knew what he knows about KC) It appears that they are both fed up with all the liars impeding the searches to bring their own children home.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: September 01, 2009, 01:03:25 PM »

rosie...Mark is usually right on with his thoughts and his statements..They are both certainly heros to missing children ...in any event, I am glad that it all happened and that we know the results of the poly so maybe things will start opening up for Haleigh to be found...that is all that any of us want really, and Mark and Tim too....they are both so passionate about what they do that I feel that maybe their emotions get in the middle of their professionalism at times...I am sure that they  have great respect for each other..
They are both heroes to missing kids. I've noticed that the last few times I have seen Mark, that he seems not quite himself, maybe he doesn't feel good, or there are other things happening in his life, just an observation, I of course would have no idea.

yes I have notice it too, but it seems to even go back to the Caylee Anthony case......in this quote he's saying that Tim and TES haven't found squat............well, maybe someone should send him the link to the TES website to see how many alive victims he's found and how many families he's brought closure too by finding the remains of those they loved:

We`re putting out a quarterly newsletter. We`re running a grass roots effort. We`re rescuing victims of human trafficking. All over the course of a year, paying people to do something for the kind of money that these characters haven`t been able to find squat with.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: September 01, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »

Glad to hear that. Tim Miller does he usually get involved this much with a family, or does anyone think that he is working with LE to get info, because before Ron and Misty threw him under the bus, they seemed to like him. I'm very confused on all this 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: September 01, 2009, 01:06:58 PM »

They are both heroes to missing kids. I've noticed that the last few times I have seen Mark, that he seems not quite himself, maybe he doesn't feel good, or there are other things happening in his life, just an observation, I of course would have no idea.

yes I have notice it too, but it seems to even go back to the Caylee Anthony case......in this quote he's saying that Tim and TES haven't found squat............well, maybe someone should send him the link to the TES website to see how many alive victims he's found and how many families he's brought closure too by finding the remains of those they loved:

I don't really follow Mark Klaas except for an occasional turning on NG. I don't like those statements at all, what is the point of saying such things unless you dislike someone or are jealous 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: September 01, 2009, 01:36:22 PM »

I don't really follow Mark Klaas except for an occasional turning on NG. I don't like those statements at all, what is the point of saying such things unless you dislike someone or are jealous 

I honestly don't know, I just thought it was so rude to compare Tim to kidfinders or LP AND to call him a character that hasn't been able to find squat..........I'm going with jealousy IMO

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: September 01, 2009, 02:05:39 PM »

NOT....or Mark wouldn't be say this stuff over and over, here is yet another time he went out of his way to get a swipe in at Tim:

KLAAS: . this Kid Finders organization -- this Kid Finders, as well. None of them are working together, none of them are professional searchers, none of them seem to know what they`re doing.

We have on the one case Tim Miller has raised $50,000 to look for her. But he still doesn`t seem to be able to feed his searchers. Leonard Padilla is considering a $200,000 offer to have people go and follow him as they search, and quite frankly, you can`t take cameras on a search with you. You`re not supposed to give up the areas that you`re searching in.

I can tell you, Nancy, that the Klaaskids Foundation works on a $250,000 budget year in and year-out. And we`re constantly searching for people. We`re constantly finding people. We`re working with other organizations. We`re running two Web sites.

Everyone, as you know, Marc Klaas is the president and founder of Klaas Kids Foundation. He is a crime victim. His daughter, Polly, was kidnapped and murdered. The day it happened, Klaas says polygraph me, take my DNA, so you can go on and find who took my daughter.

I hold him up as an example to everyone. Yes, your organization is beyond reproach, to my knowledge. To Tim Miller`s defense, he has found several people alive, according to his report. Jared Williams, Mary Grace Gabriel, Angelo Britton, Christopher Snow, Charlie Townsell. He`s found multiple bodies that police couldn`t find.

And in the defense of Leonard Padilla, listen, if they didn`t let the sinner in the church, the church would be empty, people. So long story short, at least he`s out there searching. You`ve got to give him that. You must give him that.

These are a few of the people and bodies that Tim Miller has found. But you know, Marc Klaas, point well taken. Every point well taken.

IM...I feel like you are trying to argue here...
I have my opinion and you have yours...please respect that as I said about 3 pages ago...you have made your point...many times today on this subject...I will not bash either Tim or Mark...they are great men in my opinion...if you feel that he is jealous of Tim, so be it...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: September 01, 2009, 02:06:34 PM »

This is posted at HH by crofter1, seems eyes for lies has now seen the NG show and has responded.

I wrote Eyes for Lies last night, and asked her to watch NG.
This was her reply to me after viewing the show:

THANK YOU!!!  I caught the 9:00 PM repeat and I am watching it.

Its sad that people think Ronald is in denial!!  I believe he is hiding as much or more than Misty.

You should write NG and direct them to my blog.  I could help them tremendously!

Cheers,
Eyes

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/08/ronald-cummings-on-nancy-grace-tonight.html

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: September 01, 2009, 02:10:07 PM »

IM...I feel like you are trying to argue here...
I have my opinion and you have yours...please respect that as I said about 3 pages ago...you have made your point...many times today on this subject...I will not bash either Tim or Mark...they are great men in my opinion...if you feel that he is jealous of Tim, so be it...

I'm not trying to argue, just saying IF MK had great respect for Tim why would he say these type things about him, not once or twice but at least 3 times I found in 5 minutes. To me those are not respectful stmts, but I DO respect your opinion.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: September 01, 2009, 02:13:06 PM »

Does anyone know what Tim Miller is going to do since Misty and Ron said what they did, do they not want him to search? If Teresa doesn't feel the same way as Ron and Misty, perhaps he will search on her behalf.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: September 01, 2009, 02:19:18 PM »

Does anyone know what Tim Miller is going to do since Misty and Ron said what they did, do they not want him to search? If Teresa doesn't feel the same way as Ron and Misty, perhaps he will search on her behalf.

No clue......I thought I heard on NG last week that TN, RC, MC and GGMS all accused Tim of lying to them, but since I didn't hear it directly from their mouths (except RC/MC) I honestly don't know. I also thought I heard Tim say he was still going to search when the vegatation has dies, but after the latest fiasco I'm not sure if they'd want him to.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: September 01, 2009, 02:20:59 PM »

I hope that he continues to search for Haleigh...Maybe he will search on Haleigh's behalf? or does he have to have a family member to ok it? Maybe we all could write to him and send some cash his way to help with costs of the search and he could do it for the public?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 01, 2009, 02:21:17 PM »

No clue......I thought I heard on NG last week that TN, RC, MC and GGMS all accused Tim of lying to them, but since I didn't hear it directly from their mouths (except RC/MC) I honestly don't know. I also thought I heard Tim say he was still going to search when the vegatation has dies, but after the latest fiasco I'm not sure if they'd want him to.
And I'm wondering where Mark Nejame is fitting into all this now 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: September 01, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »

I hope that he continues to search for Haleigh...Maybe he will search on Haleigh's behalf? or does he have to have a family member to ok it? Maybe we all could write to him and send some cash his way to help with costs of the search and he could do it for the public?
I believe a family member has to request his searching, that's why I wonder if Teresa is still behind Mark Nejame and Tim Miller 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 01, 2009, 02:25:59 PM »

I think that Teresa will be behind Tim and her attorney especially with all that she has learned about Misty and the polys in the last few days...just my opinion...I am hoping that one person in that family has some sense left....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 01, 2009, 02:29:53 PM »

I think that Teresa will be behind Tim and her attorney especially with all that she has learned about Misty and the polys in the last few days...just my opinion...I am hoping that one person in that family has some sense left....
Well Ron doesn't, he will be in the hot seat again on NG tonight 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: September 01, 2009, 02:30:41 PM »

I believe a family member has to request his searching, that's why I wonder if Teresa is still behind Mark Nejame and Tim Miller 

If no one from RC's side asks for help, can Crystal's side make the request?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.