May 21, 2024, 02:05:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 257058 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: June 20, 2009, 02:46:26 PM »

There was a picture in January or late December of the type of laundry bag. A Whitney something tote. Same type was taken from the ANT house.
Nothing has ties to anyone else. That house, Casey, Cindy, George all lived in the house, but what would the motive have been for anyone else but Casey. In case Baez was going to throw one of them under the bus. 

Here is the picture of the type and brand.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: June 20, 2009, 02:47:49 PM »

Okay, monkeys.  Now we KNOW what the deal is with Kinney-Baden.

Laura Kenny-Baden and Dr. Michael Baden were on FOX tonight announcing their new book: Skeleton Justice. 

Yep! They have a new book out NOW. 

Sooooo.....the free lawyering is not about any future deals....no...they have a new book out now. 

Geez, at this rate they should have several more books out before the trail.

Oh...and she said to expect the trial around June next year!

For those who haven't seen it, I'm bumping this post from early in this morning.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: June 20, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »

Hey there monkeys - long time since I posted, life has had me busy.
Replying to this pic so cindypoo will see it again!
Oh and cindypoo - pat yourself on the back, casey learned one thing from you - the anthony golden rule.  See, I think she was doing unto others as you did unto her the night of the 15th. (rememeber trying to choke the air out of her to silence her?  casey likes symbolism - think back to the pic of the child with the noose around the neck.  the duct tape is symbolism, rage and as excessive as everything else in your family.)  Soon, the justice system will show her the real world's meaning of the golden rule.
Desi - I am with you on the fact that casey would have had a hard time putting duct tape on an awake Caylee.  I am thinking casey killed her the early morning hours of the 16th and I am still under the impression she used the CF to knock her out.  Too much points to it.  Also, remember the facebook posting about the duct tape.  Did she get the duct tape back and it was in the trunk?
I don't think she was drowned in the family pool - and besides FL is full of ponds and lake and water - if she left on the 15 night/16 early am she could have drown her anywhere.  I just don't think water comes into play till postmortem.
A few pages back was a pic of duct tape found in the woods.  It is kinda in the shape of an upside down T.  The top of the T covered the mouth and the middle stem of the T covered the nose - perhaps a layer detached from the multiple layers that have been described.  If the tape hit under the chin and was placed at an angle toward the ears it would have held the manible in place.  I hope we get drawings or to see the actual pics at trial.
I have had my hinky meter in a wad over Chris Stutz for sometime now and I am convinced he knows something or helped her somehow.  Page 5 of his interview - he had seen her the day before (talking about the 17th , so would have seen her on 16th)  Note how he makes a point of saying he just saw her randomly - why the need to have an excuse?  We didn't really hang out or anything like that.  Hummmmm again, why are you telling LE what you didn't do?  Deflecting being asked details?  Why would it be on your mind to say what you didn't do, instead of what you did do?
Page 16 - something telling you it was an accident or the bf had something to do with it?  Something like casey?  Just asking....

I need to find an easy way to get all the calls she made to him (his cell was the one that ended in 3633) I remember and noted she talked to him after a long down time period 9:06 to 2:07 and my notes say she talked to Chris S before and after that.  Darn me for not noting the date on that one.  Might have been toward end of June.  I don't know exactly where I am going with this, but like I said - hinky meter is alerting again.
Oh and then there is .......... Patrick Bourgeois ..........hinky meter resident too!  But I will spare you all!
Till we meet again I will be a number in the rafters, sitting in my comfy reading chair!
PS - Hugs to Desi- hope life is less crazy for you soon.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: June 20, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »

ANJ !!!!!   

Please don't sit in the rafters.  I think of you often and really miss you. You have wonderful posts and we are all missing out on so much without you contributing.  Please post!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: June 20, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »

Not sure if my "mike" is on... echo echo... 

Well, I have run... time to be with my family...

Anyhow, I hope you all can hear me when I say HAVE A GREAT DAY!!   

I hear you.Have a great day yourself. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: June 20, 2009, 02:57:16 PM »

Laura Kenny-Baden and Dr. Michael Baden were on FOX tonight announcing their new book: Skeleton Justice. 

Sooooo.....the free lawyering is not about any future deals....no...they have a new book out now. 

For those who haven't seen it, I'm bumping this post from early in this morning.

Doesn't everyone have a book planned? I'd be amazed if Baez doesn't and I'm sure the Anthonys will find a writer to put one together for them.
Equal  $$$ opportunity for all 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: June 20, 2009, 02:57:16 PM »

There was a picture in January or late December of the type of laundry bag. A Whitney something tote. Same type was taken from the ANT house.
Nothing has ties to anyone else. That house, Casey, Cindy, George all lived in the house, but what would the motive have been for anyone else but Casey. In case Baez was going to throw one of them under the bus. 

The  report indicated that the laundry bag was still cinched closed.  How do you cinch this?  It appears that the metal wire in the top ring is meant to keep it open.  The report also indicated that the wire was still there .  Was it a foreign object that she used to cinch it?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: June 20, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »

From the cfnews13 link posted above:

Image #12, titled
Caylee is wearing shorts found at crime scene:

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: June 20, 2009, 02:59:37 PM »

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

I found this site looking for timeline info.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: June 20, 2009, 03:08:30 PM »

The  report indicated that the laundry bag was still cinched closed.  How do you cinch this?  It appears that the metal wire in the top ring is meant to keep it open.  The report also indicated that the wire was still there .  Was it a foreign object that she used to cinch it?

This is just a guess, but I think the end metal pieces have a hinge in the middle of them so that you can fold them inward, thereby collapsing the longer metal pieces together.  Does that make sense?  More of a collapse motion rather than a cinch motion.  (But I'm just guessing).

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: June 20, 2009, 03:09:17 PM »

When I was involved in the research which was 2 years ago now, Playskool was the only one that had patented the process to incorporate it into their toys.  I do not know if the other manufacturers are doing it now as well.  Their websites would be promoting their products as being antibacterial  or look for the work MICROBAN or antibacterial on the toy packaging.  If either are on the toy packaging put it down fast.  Even scarier is that Colgate Total Toothpaste was almost 26% by weight triclosan and you put it in your mouth and more than likely swallow it.  Antiperspirant is another high offender  and you put that directly over your lymph nodes.

I hope the Ants use many antibacterial products daily!

Wow, I had no idea... Thanks NorthernRose... I will throw away my Colgate Total toothpaste, as that is all I have used for many years!!

I hope the Ants use many too!!!!!  Can we send some to KC too?  How about the defense team too?  Monkey Devil!

My daughter purged our house of each and every antibacterial, microban and biofresh labeled product when I was involved in the research.  If I buy something by mistake that is labeled in really small letters it never hits the cupboards as she throws it away immediately.  It is an eye opener how many products contain it when you are looking for it.

sorry of the O/T

Thanks for that post NorthernRose.I remember watching a show on the science station about hand sanitizers and such.You explained it quite nicely.I really appreciate you mentioning the toothpaste.That got hubby's attention.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1531 on: June 20, 2009, 03:09:44 PM »

Thanks Puzzler, do you know if this is a fiction or non fiction book? I'm really surprised they haven't written something about the Spector trial. I can't stand either one of them, I saw their true colors come out at the Spector trial, and I had enough of both of them to last me a life time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: June 20, 2009, 03:12:39 PM »

A_News_Junkie_Monkey   nice to see you, I hope life is being good to you  an angelic monkey    So I told my daughter to throw out that hand sanitizer, wow, who would have known, thanks Northern Rose.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: June 20, 2009, 03:18:25 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/psychologist-caylee-anthony-murder-act-of-rage/

Psychologist: Caylee Anthony Murder Act Of Rage
June 20, 2009 by: Express
Autopsy report shows links to Casey and to the Anthonys home as former prosecutor on Nancy Grace pointed out as well as several pieces of Duct Tape placed over Caylee’s mouth and nose:

BILL SCHEAFFER, FORMER PROSECUTOR: The strongest point is the fact that they found the body clothed in the pink shirt with the lettering on it that George Anthony said Caylee was wearing when he last saw her, and the person he last saw her with was the mother, Casey. And always, the last person that was seen with the victim certainly is the suspect and usually turns out to be the killer. That, coupled with the forensic evidence that linked articles found at the crime scene to Casey Anthony`s home, establishes a pretty strong chain of circumstance evidence in this case.

“Several layers of Duct Tape”

The most damaging evidence to the professionals on the Nancy Grace show is the Duct Tape evidence from the autopsy with the psychologist pointing out that Casey Anthony murdered Caylee in an act of rage:

MICKEY SHERMAN, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: And I disagree a little bit with the last opinion because neither one of those things really makes the ball get closer to the finish line for the state. I think what the most — strongest evidence was today from the autopsy is the moral outrage and absolute scary, heinous act of the thought of putting duct tape along this child`s mouth. That is just so upsetting to most people. That will put the nail in the coffin…What the jurors are going to see are the photographs of that child`s skull with the duct tape.

In earlier guests, and particularly Mickey Sherman, have pointed out the moral repugnancy associated with that particular act.

Host:  To Dr. Lillian Glass, psychologist, what impact on someone, especially the jury, could these photos have?

DR. LILLIAN GLASS: I think they can have a great impact, because when they see what has happened, it will be devastating for them to look at.

And when you realize that there may have been several pieces of duct tape that were placed over her mouth, it shows that this was an act of rage.

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, I think the most damning information that came out of this autopsy report was that there were several layers of duct tape that were placed over the mouth and jaw area of Caylee. They were found there stretched across to her hair on both sides. Our legal analyst believes that that shows that it wasn`t an afterthought, that it was possibly to quiet her or to stop her from breathing. We also saw that the experts performed tests on pizza and even a dead squirrel to see if they would show results that they found in the trunk of Casey`s car, and that turned out not to be a similar situation at all.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: June 20, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »

I need to re read that as I thought it was the black garbage bag which was clinched closed and not the laundry bag.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: June 20, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »

A_News_Junkie_Monkey,good to see you. 
That Patrick guy bothers me too. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: June 20, 2009, 03:24:03 PM »

Hey ya monkeys

Something refreshed in my mind this morning concerning dates & lies, George saying he saw Caylee on the 16th.   Originally, Casey stated that she dropped Caylee off to "Zanny" on June 9th at Sawgrass.   Cindy, George & Lee all spoke of June 8/9, they bounced off of Casey's original story - those dates are in the original statements to OCSO 7/15-16.   But ah ha, Casey screws up in an utterance during Cindy's 911 call.   Cindy argues with Casey "Ive already given you a month...." well the 9th would be a bit more than a month.   Casey was reportedly talking to Lee separately but she begrudgingly gets on the phone with the 911 dispatcher & reports that she has not seen Caylee in 31 days.  George comes home during Cindy's 3rd 911 call at the house.  Let's do the math, if her claim originally was that she saw Caylee last on the 9th of June that would make it 36 days NOT 31 days.    We know the Anthonys talked together because when detectives went to the Anthony house in August to say they examined pictures & the video of Caylee with her papa at the nursing home the dates did not jive with their accounts, Casey did mention the video at Universal with detectives as well.   As we know Cindy had a fit & then began her accusations against OCSO - I contend this is the first day that OCSO was aware there was a cover up for Casey in progress & Cindy knew it.   The next day at the bond hearing this became very evident not only by the family's answers under oath but by Cindy's behavior in court.

Here is where I'm going with this.  Casey originally told her Sawgrass story, as we know.  The next story was that Casey & Caylee went to JBP mid day when Casey was thrown to the ground by Zanny who was with her sister & 2 children & she took Caylee from her.  She then stated she was given a "script" to follow for 30 days or else, this story of course only works AFTER the detectives pointed out that the 9th was impossible due to the timestamp & proof that Caylee was last seen at the nursing home on the 15th.   But o no, it gets better we get a third version based on a computer password "Timer 55" that Casey alleges Zanny changed her password to, yet curiously Casey knew it & gave it to Lee.   The 30 day "script" has now shifted from 30 days to "by Caylee's 3rd birthday," 55 days.   Casey is caught out of her own mouth as soon as the evening of 7/15 with that utterance & is indeed the only one solely responsible for Caylee's murder.

Now, given these facts is there any further questions as to whether anything the Anthonys have said since 7/15 was the truth, I contend not.  To compound that I said from the getgo that had any one of us smelt what was emanating from Casey's trunk at the tow yard, we would have called 911 right then and there, unless of course we were willing to begin to cover for someone we largely suspected of doing something horrific based on previous knowledge that things were horribly wrong.  What backs that up is that Cindy texted Casey that afternoon "Call me asap...huge problem."  Casey was alerted by that text, removed stuff from her computer but had no idea Cindy would get info that would lead her to Tony's that night.   I do not think they knew Caylee was dead prior to 7/15 but they obviously suspected Casey's behavior and refusal to let them see Caylee in that 31 day period and feared that something was horribly wrong.  Even after the 911 calls & detectives responding the Anthonys had plenty of time to talk amongst each other before Casey's arrest the next day.  I have often wondered if legally the Anthony house was tapped, especially when Casey was out on bond which gave them all plenty of time to talk....o to be a fly on those walls!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1537 on: June 20, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »

When I was involved in the research which was 2 years ago now, Playskool was the only one that had patented the process to incorporate it into their toys.  I do not know if the other manufacturers are doing it now as well.  Their websites would be promoting their products as being antibacterial  or look for the work MICROBAN or antibacterial on the toy packaging.  If either are on the toy packaging put it down fast.  Even scarier is that Colgate Total Toothpaste was almost 26% by weight triclosan and you put it in your mouth and more than likely swallow it.  Antiperspirant is another high offender  and you put that directly over your lymph nodes.

I hope the Ants use many antibacterial products daily!

Thanks for the info Northern Rose...I have recently been using antibacterial soap to keep an area clean after some surgery...I went to the bathroom as soon as I read your post, about the triclosan, and sure enough, it was the active ingredient (the hospital told me to use it ? ) I think I'll toss that sucker in the trashcan now...and I'll be running an inventory of the kids toys

Are there any reports of any side effects related to this chemical ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: June 20, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »

ANJ!!!!! So good to see you! Come back down out of lurkerdom.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: June 20, 2009, 03:33:37 PM »

Interesting post Capp. I keep going back and forth about what exactly the Anthonys knew and when. I believe they knew Caylee was dead early on, but I don't think they knew where she was until later, why else would Dom Casey have been searching the way he was and where?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.