May 21, 2024, 05:34:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 151080 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #840 on: April 25, 2007, 11:56:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Dugo at FOB Wink

He seems to speak with complete and utter disregard as to how it makes him look. He also seems convinced there never will be a case against him.

Well said. It worries me that he KNOWS that, or at least acts like he does!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 25, 2007, 11:56:42 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
[I posted Diario's article about this yesterday. Wasn't this Merryweather guy the one who led the protest against Beth?

It was a very old guy who led the original protest against Beth, this doesn't look like the same Merryweather but could be.

There are several people with that name in Aruba but of course, they are not related and I am sure don't know each other and never laid eyes on each other in their lives, same as all Arubans.

Rolling Eyes

Wasn't there an old hag who also said Natalee couldn't have been kidnapped because she got into that car voluntarily also named Merryweather?  She only did one interview and seemed to think if one got into a vehicle, anything that happened thereafter had to be consensual.

And there was a second demonstration against Beth sponsored by some of the media in Aruba but it fizzled in part because they finally figured out mid=demo that this was not the way to go.

So they hold all kinds of demonstrations and even one for turtle eggs but never one FOR Natalee.  And Arubans wonder why we are not weeping and wringing our hands over their plight as though we owe them something.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: April 25, 2007, 11:57:40 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Translated by Dugo at RU the Telegraaf article:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/62537481/Joran:__Ik_lieg_nog_steeds_.html?p=7,1

Joran: I am still lying

by Harrie Nijen Twilhaar
{EDITED}

He became sick of the American media. "The saturation coverage of the Holloway-case resulted in high viewing figures for the big tv stations." Also the notion that Aruba, because of the vanishing and suggested coverup (they?) wanted to boycott the island economically doesn't bother him anymore now.    Evil or Very Mad

For the time being he doesn't want to set foot on American soil. "I think that Natalees mom can't suppress her hate feelings. The family still depicts me as criminal, perilous and corrupt"
[/b]

I just can't read this enough!  Brought it forward so that no one will miss it.  

Isn't the Telegraph one of the largest newspapers in The Netherlands?  They really ripped Joran to shreds with this.  He looks like a total fool and liar but then that is exactly what he is.

I wonder who his new sweatheart is and if Paulus has met her yet.   Confused Sounds like they have a great deal in common.

So Joran is still lying every day?  What is it he is lying about and why can't he be brought in for questioning concerning this daily lying he is still doing?  I know, because they don't want to know what happened.

And to boot he just gave Aruba another kick in the ass by saying he doesn't care that the boycott the island.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #843 on: April 25, 2007, 11:59:23 AM »

Well, since Joran has now put in writing that he LIED about stuff, including having sex with Natalee, I wonder if Greta still "believes" him as she announced to the world after her interview.  Rolling Eyes
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 25, 2007, 12:07:25 PM »

Forward of Joran's book translated by HannieC at RU:

Forword by Joran in his book...

In the American Media, I was sometimes portrayed as a heartless sociopath without any compassion or feeling; that picture isn`t correct at all.
They have tried to make the tv viewers, listeners and readers, believe that I was a pathological liar, a monster, a grouprapist; I would conspire
together with my corrupt father and of his contacts.

Joran van der Sloot
Arnhem, april 2007

Translated by Dugo at RU the Telegraaf article:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/62537481/Joran:__Ik_lieg_nog_steeds_.html?p=7,1

Joran: I am still lying

by Harrie Nijen Twilhaar
AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot (19), calls himself a pathological liar still believes in his own innocence.

Quotes above have been cut and pasted from posts by Klaas.  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: April 25, 2007, 12:10:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "msmarple"
[I posted Diario's article about this yesterday. Wasn't this Merryweather guy the one who led the protest against Beth?

It was a very old guy who led the original protest against Beth, this doesn't look like the same Merryweather but could be.

There are several people with that name in Aruba but of course, they are not related and I am sure don't know each other and never laid eyes on each other in their lives, same as all Arubans.

Rolling Eyes

Wasn't there an old hag who also said Natalee couldn't have been kidnapped because she got into that car voluntarily also named Merryweather?  She only did one interview and seemed to think if one got into a vehicle, anything that happened thereafter had to be consensual.

And there was a second demonstration against Beth sponsored by some of the media in Aruba but it fizzled in part because they finally figured out mid=demo that this was not the way to go.

So they hold all kinds of demonstrations and even one for turtle eggs but never one FOR Natalee.  And Arubans wonder why we are not weeping and wringing our hands over their plight as though we owe them something.   Shocked

Gets my vote for post of the week.  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: April 25, 2007, 12:12:31 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Just posted by Medleyrelay at FOB regarding the Telegraaf article that headlines that Joran is still lying:

This article was written by Floor Ligtvoet and she is not someone that is in any way favorable to the Van der Sloots!

You have to take these articles sometimes and realize that there is a background of prejudice with some! This persons thinking is more in line with the Jossys and Monkey poo thinkers!!

Her opinons would be well accepted in the Diario - so I think it is always best to consider the SOURCE - with some of this.

Shocked  Shocked

I'd rather be poo............
Thinking of you..............
I'd rather be poo, thinking of you
Than be stu-pid
with somebody else...........
 Laughing

LOL CBB...Joran is sick,sick,sick..and if medley and others still believe in Joran they are sick also...IMO they all need serious psychiatric care.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: April 25, 2007, 12:14:11 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Just posted by Medleyrelay at FOB regarding the Telegraaf article that headlines that Joran is still lying:

This article was written by Floor Ligtvoet and she is not someone that is in any way favorable to the Van der Sloots!

You have to take these articles sometimes and realize that there is a background of prejudice with some! This persons thinking is more in line with the Jossys and Monkey poo thinkers!!

Her opinons would be well accepted in the Diario - so I think it is always best to consider the SOURCE - with some of this.

Shocked  Shocked

I'd rather be poo............
Thinking of you..............
I'd rather be poo, thinking of you
Than be stu-pid
with somebody else...........
 Laughing

LOL CBB...Joran is sick,sick,sick..and if medley and others still believe in Joran they are sick also...IMO they all need serious psychiatric care.

HOME RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: April 25, 2007, 12:14:29 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Good post and points made by all10suspects @ RU:

all10suspects Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:27 am    

Need some help here with confusion...did they or didn't they?

We are not going to have real sex here, I have trial exams tomorrow and just want to go home. Don't bother anymore, I thought. She can walk to the hotel with ease. That is her worry, I didn't even like her" On top of that Joran even admits he prefered to have sex with Natalees friend Ruth....

...and then this:

That night I had sex with her and left her alone on the beach. I didn't even knew her name."

...and then this:

"She wanted more, but I did not have any condoms. Then she fell asleep."

The above was taken from fob.
Joran admits to haveing sex with a girl that was drunk and passed out.
Is that ok ? Add to the fact that the gril is never seen again.
I wonder what 2k must be thinking now?

ALE is, at this very moment, examining these documents and the video/audio tapes of these interviews.  Rudy Croes is preparing for a press conference to announce that there was no confession.   Rolling Eyes

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: April 25, 2007, 12:14:40 PM »

Well, we all know why Joran doesn't want to come to the United States.

Last time his greeting committee consisted of Bo Dietl! Very Happy

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: April 25, 2007, 12:16:25 PM »

LOL --I don't have a condom and I have a BIG TEST tomorrow, so let's skip the sex. LOLOL

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #851 on: April 25, 2007, 12:16:34 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"

Yep, Bo put him on the Welcome Wagon!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: April 25, 2007, 12:19:30 PM »

This is a funny interaction between Medleyrelay and Dugo.  Medley again shows what an idiot she is: Laughing

Medley wrote:

M***R wrote:
VERY IMPORTANT to consider the Source that wrote this article!!

This article was written by Floor Ligtvoet and she is not someone that is in any way favorable to the Van der Sloots!!!!!

Her opinons would be well accepted in the Diario In fact she, I believe got much of her information from the DIARIO - so I think it is always best to consider the SOURCE - with some of this.

Dugo wrote:

No it is NOT written by Floor but by Harrie Twilhaar. Floor does not write for the Telegraaf. What is your problem with Floor? Are we talking about the same one here, Floor /Joran is a delightful youth/ Ligtvoet?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: April 25, 2007, 12:20:29 PM »

In answer to medley's post Dugo wrote this @ RU:

Mxxxr is BSing you. The words between quotes "" are from Joran. The proud observation is from Harrie.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: April 25, 2007, 12:20:45 PM »

LOL --I don't have a condom and I have a BIG TEST tomorrow, so let's skip the sex. LOLOL

And yet, we have at least two US reporters who have it on tape from the rapist's own mouth that that's what he went out for that night.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: April 25, 2007, 12:21:13 PM »

Hello my dear Monkey friends!

I for one won't be reading his darn book - if I wanted to read fiction I would have bought OJ's book.

I have rediculous news about my law case concerning my dog.  After all this waiting and trying to go thru proper channels to get Cherokee back, the judge said she couldn't rule on property just award monetary damages.  I said I want my dog back AND compensation.  So now it goes to state Superior court.  I'll take this case to the Supreme Court if I have to.  Now in Superior Court I will have to hire a lawyer, but I'm going sue the veterinarian, the vet office and the Vet corp as well as the lady.  They know they made a huge mistake in releasing $35,000 worth of purebred Yorkies to this lady. Did I say huge?  I meant colassal.  Like in citations/sanctions or loss of licensure.  They will pay thru the nose. Hee hee!  Meanwhile I am blue b/c I was expecting to bring Cherokee home yesterday.  Her birthday is next week, and I was going to throw her a big welcome home/birthday party.

Please pray for Cherokee, as she is living in a bad place with 9 cats and 6 dogs in a tiny dark little house.  Can you imagine when she had my nine dogs as well, she had 25 pets in that house.  My poor, sweet Cherokee Mama misses you.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #856 on: April 25, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »

He may have lucked out there.  Could have been somebody much more dangerous.......

like a MOM.

Remember the child molester who got shot to death in the airport?  Mom had to handle things because the court wouldn't?  

I'm not saying any mother would threaten the Sporter.  Nobody in their right mind would do that.  

But this is the South.   If you shoot them and they land outside, drag 'em in.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: April 25, 2007, 12:25:07 PM »

Hi all,

Just passing through as I have lots of work today, but wanted to throw this out the everyone.
Greta will probably not want to touch this book release, but maybe if someone here were to in some way get Bill O'Reilly fired up........
He does have a web site where you can send messages. Should we all send him a message?

Ado
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #858 on: April 25, 2007, 12:25:48 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hello my dear Monkey friends!

I for one won't be reading his darn book - if I wanted to read fiction I would have bought OJ's book.

I have rediculous news about my law case concerning my dog.  After all this waiting and trying to go thru proper channels to get Cherokee back, the judge said she couldn't rule on property just award monetary damages.  I said I want my dog back AND compensation.  So now it goes to state Superior court.  I'll take this case to the Supreme Court if I have to.  Now in Superior Court I will have to hire a lawyer, but I'm going sue the veterinarian, the vet office and the Vet corp as well as the lady.  They know they made a huge mistake in releasing $35,000 worth of purebred Yorkies to this lady. Did I say huge?  I meant colassal.  Like in citations/sanctions or loss of licensure.  They will pay thru the nose. Hee hee!  Meanwhile I am blue b/c I was expecting to bring Cherokee home yesterday.  Her birthday is next week, and I was going to throw her a big welcome home/birthday party.

Please pray for Cherokee, as she is living in a bad place with 9 cats and 6 dogs in a tiny dark little house.  Can you imagine when she had my nine dogs as well, she had 25 pets in that house.  My poor, sweet Cherokee Mama misses you.

Have you called Animal Control?  Does this nut have a kennel license?  

Do you know for sure that she is not a hoarder?

(I still think you should let Yapper and I handle the retrieval.  Wish San was closer.....)

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #859 on: April 25, 2007, 12:26:59 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
Hi all,

Just passing through as I have lots of work today, but wanted to throw this out the everyone.
Greta will probably not want to touch this book release, but maybe if someone here were to in some way get Bill O'Reilly fired up........
He does have a web site where you can send messages. Should we all send him a message?

Ado

oreilly@foxnews.com oreilly@foxnews.com name and town, name and town, name and town if you wish to opine.  

No bloviating.  That's Bill's job.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.