May 03, 2024, 03:18:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 217682 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: September 17, 2010, 09:50:02 AM »

Hi, None.  Hope all is well.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: September 17, 2010, 09:55:18 AM »

Thanks Klaas.  I've never mastered pictures.

The Today video is great (hint, hint).  I really can't do the clicky direct link thing.

I'm actually copying it right now and I'll upload to photobucket and maybe youtube. 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: September 17, 2010, 10:01:27 AM »

Hi Buckeye - I'm okay, how are you?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: September 17, 2010, 10:06:03 AM »

Fine...thanks for asking..
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: September 17, 2010, 10:08:42 AM »

I'm so glad John Kelly did such a good job of defending Beth's actions today, he has great wisdom and skill.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: September 17, 2010, 10:20:03 AM »

I'm so glad John Kelly did such a good job of defending Beth's actions today, he has great wisdom and skill.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: September 17, 2010, 10:28:23 AM »

Good Morning None.  Good Morning All.

Janet
7:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: September 17, 2010, 10:32:06 AM »

Good Morning None.  Good Morning All.

Janet
7:30 AM PT

Good morning Janet 

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: September 17, 2010, 10:34:38 AM »

Dutch to English translation
Peter and Beth Holloway in Peru

Following several - false - press releases, please let Peter know the following:

* Yes, he has been some time in Peru - Lima - along with Beth Holloway and a camera crew.
    * Yes, he is with Beth in the Castro Castro prison where Joran van der Sloot is.
    * No, neither Beth nor Peter, nor any other member of the crew has been detained or put down. Every message that states or suggests is completely untrue.
    * No, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, Beth, Peter and the crew seized associated with hidden camera equipment or recording thereof.
    * There is Beth, Peter and the crew nothing, absolutely nothing, made or done that was contrary to previous agreements and rules in Peru and / or the Castro Castro prison.
    * By Peter and director Kees van der Spek will be a documentary on the activities with Beth Holloway, who soon will be broadcast by SBS 6. This will be explained for what purpose exactly Beth and Peter have traveled to Peru and what the findings are.

Editors Peter R. de Vries

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/peter-en-beth-holloway-in-peru/

picture at site.

Are they holding hands?
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: September 17, 2010, 10:36:20 AM »

If (when) Anita comes out saying Joran has been victimized by Beth I am going to lose it. Joran loves this attention. Loves ANY attention. And I'd guess that seeing Beth was the happiest, most excited he's been in a long time. He's sick.

Also, someone jokingly said Beth was at the prison to pay someone to off Joran. That is not the way Beth operates and her heart is too good for that. It should not be implied, as when, and it will happen, when it happens to Joran, it will not be by Beth.

Beth Holloway, my hero. Justice for Natalee and Stephany

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: September 17, 2010, 10:42:57 AM »

Morning Monks, FOX covering the story soon...

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: September 17, 2010, 10:48:28 AM »

Following several - false - press releases, please let Peter know the following:

* Yes, he has been some time in Peru - Lima - along with Beth Holloway and a camera crew.
    * Yes, he is with Beth in the Castro Castro prison where Joran van der Sloot is.
    * No, neither Beth nor Peter, nor any other member of the crew has been detained or put down. Every message that states or suggests is completely untrue.
    * No, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, Beth, Peter and the crew seized associated with hidden camera equipment or recording thereof.
    * There is Beth, Peter and the crew nothing, absolutely nothing, made or done that was contrary to previous agreements and rules in Peru and / or the Castro Castro prison.
    * By Peter and director Kees van der Spek will be a documentary on the activities with Beth Holloway, who soon will be broadcast by SBS 6. This will be explained for what purpose exactly Beth and Peter have traveled to Peru and what the findings are.

picture at site.

Are they holding hands?

I noticed that too!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: September 17, 2010, 10:57:19 AM »

I agree.
Glad to hear that rumors of the arrest were simply rumors.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: September 17, 2010, 11:11:35 AM »

picture at site.

Are they holding hands?

I noticed that too!

I can def see them together.. It would make perfect sense to me.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #434 on: September 17, 2010, 11:13:31 AM »

I'd hold more than his hand Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: September 17, 2010, 11:20:06 AM »

Hahahaha
crazybabyborg
« Reply #436 on: September 17, 2010, 11:32:46 AM »

Hiya Nut!! 

Yeppers............ me too! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #437 on: September 17, 2010, 11:34:06 AM »

I don't think they're holding hands. I think it's just the camera angle. Isn't Peter married?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 17, 2010, 11:45:57 AM »

I don't think they're holding hands. I think it's just the camera angle. Isn't Peter married?

I think it's the camera angle, too. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: September 17, 2010, 11:50:09 AM »

Spoil Sports!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.