May 15, 2024, 12:29:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #52 10/03/09 - 11/24/09  (Read 446387 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: November 22, 2009, 04:20:37 AM »

Hey Deenie   

You know what would be really CUTE if you could have Mistletoe dangling from a thread -at the top of your AV ......... 

LOL    I find an avatar or like in my last one, I found a doll & a bike... then CBB puts them together & changes them up/dresses them.  This one she hasn't touched yet, just found it.

Oh, but it WILL be decorated!!     I LOVE it, Bud's!

I sent you an email about it with the other one I was talking about, see what you think when you have time, no rush.  I sent it to the email you left on your Christmas avi thread.

I'm glad you warned me! I can go days and not check that one, Bud's, but I'll be sure to, now that I know.   

Is there anything in particular you'd like on your Christmas avi?

nothing in particular .... I'll leave it you!   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1861 on: November 22, 2009, 04:21:08 AM »

OK, I'll play too!

Uhmmmmmmm

I don't see a turkey on Thanksgiving! No.

I see a Donkey!   

Oooops! That means I'd have a piece of...............................   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1862 on: November 22, 2009, 04:22:36 AM »

Hey Deenie   

You know what would be really CUTE if you could have Mistletoe dangling from a thread -at the top of your AV ......... 

LOL    I find an avatar or like in my last one, I found a doll & a bike... then CBB puts them together & changes them up/dresses them.  This one she hasn't touched yet, just found it.

Oh, but it WILL be decorated!!     I LOVE it, Bud's!

I sent you an email about it with the other one I was talking about, see what you think when you have time, no rush.  I sent it to the email you left on your Christmas avi thread.

I'm glad you warned me! I can go days and not check that one, Bud's, but I'll be sure to, now that I know.   

Is there anything in particular you'd like on your Christmas avi?

nothing in particular .... I'll leave it you!   

Okie Dokie! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1863 on: November 22, 2009, 04:22:41 AM »

OK, I'll play too!

Uhmmmmmmm

I see a Donkey!   

Wouldn't that be a Burro ...... Hee hee ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: November 22, 2009, 04:23:18 AM »

Deenie, I'm SO sorry.... I didn't leave you hanging on purpose.... first SM threw me off, then AOL froze up, I shut off my computer & it took 5 tries just to get Windows to reload.  arrrgghhhh !

What about me??     I'm chopped liver, hmmm?      

no, no, no chopped liver        
I wanted to post to Deenie quick like to splain what happened.   
Good to see you splained it BG...... ahah ..Ricky

I love Ricky!   We weren't allowed to watch tv growing up so I still watch all those all shows they rerun.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1865 on: November 22, 2009, 04:24:41 AM »

OK, I'll play too!

Uhmmmmmmm

I see a Donkey!   

Wouldn't that be a Burro ...... Hee hee ..

You can see a burritto from a Jack Ass? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1866 on: November 22, 2009, 04:26:16 AM »

Deenie, I'm SO sorry.... I didn't leave you hanging on purpose.... first SM threw me off, then AOL froze up, I shut off my computer & it took 5 tries just to get Windows to reload.  arrrgghhhh !

no, no, no chopped liver        

I love Ricky!   We weren't allowed to watch tv growing up so I still watch all those all shows they rerun.

Loooosy............... you have sum splainin to do............   

I never could figure out why Ethel was married to Fred. I never could figure out why anybody was married to Fred.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1867 on: November 22, 2009, 04:28:52 AM »

no, no, no chopped liver        

I love the reruns! I raised my kid on TVland and Nickelodean and we both enjoyed it! He honestly asked me one time why I didn't look like Donna Reed when I cleaned house! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1868 on: November 22, 2009, 04:29:07 AM »

CBB .. Deenie looks like a Tiny Donkey. I have said it a thousand times. My Lil Donkey when she was a pup. Now she is over a year old and Her's looks like a mini Reindeer .. I was thinking of getting her some Antlers from the Pet supply store - They have them like a head band for dogs for Xmas.  Her is just 9lbs .. she is done growing.
If I can find a set that would fit "her Head" a size of a fat Pear - I will take her Pic and post it.

She is wearing a bright red sweater with a white collar - and a giant snowflake on her back right now. She is getting into the Holiday Mode. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: November 22, 2009, 04:32:48 AM »

I have to ask speaking of Gifts for Xmas and Holidays

Do either of you Shop online? Have you had any issues with doing so? I have shopped online but not during Xmas time. And I have only bought from the same sites which have been only 3 sites. That are very well known. I have not had issues, but like I said I have not bought online during the holidays.

Its getting close to Xmas almost too close ..but just thought I would ask

I probably do 50% of my shopping online every year for Christmas, never have had a problem even ordering a week before.  One site .. that I can't remember at the moment... even delivered by UPS a pkg on Christmas Eve late in the afternoon one year. 

I like the music & mood in the stores around Christmas, like to walk & look, but often can't find something if I'm looking for something in particular.  Can almost always google & find. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1870 on: November 22, 2009, 04:33:01 AM »

CBB .. Deenie looks like a Tiny Donkey. I have said it a thousand times. My Lil Donkey when she was a pup. Now she is over a year old and Her's looks like a mini Reindeer .. I was thinking of getting her some Antlers from the Pet supply store - They have them like a head band for dogs for Xmas.  Her is just 9lbs .. she is done growing.
If I can find a set that would fit "her Head" a size of a fat Pear - I will take her Pic and post it.

She is wearing a bright red sweater with a white collar - and a giant snowflake on her back right now. She is getting into the Holiday Mode. 

Awwwwww. I've seen those antlers, and actually bought a pair for John's corgi (Rudy). Rudy didn't like the antlers and turned them into a squeaky toy that didn't squeak. He murdered them.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: November 22, 2009, 04:34:58 AM »

Awwwwww. I've seen those antlers, and actually bought a pair for John's corgi (Rudy). Rudy didn't like the antlers and turned them into a squeaky toy that didn't squeak. He murdered them.
Monkey Devil!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1872 on: November 22, 2009, 04:35:28 AM »

Do either of you Shop online? Have you had any issues with doing so? I have shopped online but not during Xmas time. And I have only bought from the same sites which have been only 3 sites. That are very well known. I have not had issues, but like I said I have not bought online during the holidays.

I probably do 50% of my shopping online every year for Christmas, never have had a problem even ordering a week before.  One site .. that I can't remember at the moment... even delivered by UPS a pkg on Christmas Eve late in the afternoon one year. 

I like the music & mood in the stores around Christmas, like to walk & look, but often can't find something if I'm looking for something in particular.  Can almost always google & find. 

Me too, Bud's! Online shopping takes the pressure off, because I KNOW I have some of the gifts covered, but just getting out in the bustle is fun if I'm not desperately looking for something in particular!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1873 on: November 22, 2009, 04:37:04 AM »

Take the picture, Deenie and I'll photoshop the antlers in! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1874 on: November 22, 2009, 04:38:35 AM »

Take the picture, Deenie and I'll photoshop the antlers in! 

OR...........  I'll put a dinosaur on her head.........   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1875 on: November 22, 2009, 04:39:43 AM »

Do either of you get snow at Christmas? I can't remember where anyone lives, sorry!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1876 on: November 22, 2009, 04:40:09 AM »

Donna Reed and Mrs Cleaver ....what a Farse .. That a woman could look so perfect 24/7 have a perfect house and Yard .. and Dinner on the table that resembles the 4 food groups ..lol...

Lucy she was Dressed up and all - She never cooked a dinner truly, nor had to Discipline anyone but herself... Lol. I love all the old I love Lucy's .. She was quite the Character. I wish Men still dressed like Ricky. He was a Fabulous Dresser.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: November 22, 2009, 04:41:23 AM »

Me too, Bud's! Online shopping takes the pressure off, because I KNOW I have some of the gifts covered, but just getting out in the bustle is fun if I'm not desperately looking for something in particular!

yeah & we're out in the middle of nowhere, so it's not like I can just run to a store ... going to a mall in a nearby town means a trip that takes up the biggest part of a day.  Can be frustrating to go look for something in particular & come home empty-handed ~!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1878 on: November 22, 2009, 04:42:15 AM »

Donna Reed and Mrs Cleaver ....what a Farse .. That a woman could look so perfect 24/7 have a perfect house and Yard .. and Dinner on the table that resembles the 4 food groups ..lol...

Lucy she was Dressed up and all - She never cooked a dinner truly, nor had to Discipline anyone but herself... Lol. I love all the old I love Lucy's .. She was quite the Character. I wish Men still dressed like Ricky. He was a Fabulous Dresser.

It's the vacuuming in earrings and heels that's tricky!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1879 on: November 22, 2009, 04:46:14 AM »

yeah & we're out in the middle of nowhere, so it's not like I can just run to a store ... going to a mall in a nearby town means a trip that takes up the biggest part of a day.  Can be frustrating to go look for something in particular & come home empty-handed ~!

Last year, Macy's online had some unbelievable prices and free shipping. They also had that deal where you could take 6 months before making a payment interest free, but I try hard not to charge anything these days. I did almost all of my shopping with them. Nothing had to be returned and all I had to do was get boxes to wrap the gifts in! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.