May 22, 2024, 08:44:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 381552 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: August 21, 2009, 10:40:55 PM »

I doubt he saw it Mamma30, he is still floating down de nile.  Maybe she just did it to give us all something to talk about besides her weight.  I am still convinced someone put down a lead shoe to Casey and Baez playing footsies anymore. 

I also think Cindy was being nice to the press, lying about Casey mouthing the words I love you.  She is playing a game with the media now.....  You can't get me, I don't have to upset myself, we all know Casey is innocent and you will see.  Getting angry just makes her daughter look guilty. I don't think Casey even looked at her (as you can tell by the look on CINDY's face as Casey was facing her in the courtroom).  I don't think she looked at George either, it seems she moved her eyes to the side quickly, like so he would not see her looking at him.

I was reading on another site, and hope this Keith W. guy that inserted himself in the case, is not what the defense is talking  about as far as having evidence Caylee's remains were not there until after she was in jail.  Remember him?
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782200/...leased-March-5

the bag 0' clothes/toys/balloon guy?  i found this and gave it to the a's knowin' it should have gone to le guy?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: August 21, 2009, 10:41:48 PM »

So sorry, I gave the wrong link in my post above.  Should be:  See page 5647:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19342403/detail.html

Keith Williams was never in the right spot where Caylee's remain were found.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: August 21, 2009, 10:49:06 PM »

Thank you Fanny!

Goodnight sweet Monleys.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: August 21, 2009, 10:55:31 PM »

The only person who was in the right spot where Caylee was found was Roy Kronk. Nobody else that searched was in that spot, they were close, but not in that spot. The terrain of those woods must go up and down, thus some areas may very well have been dry and others held water. Caylee's spot held water.  To me it is so cut and dry, no pun intended.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: August 21, 2009, 11:35:14 PM »

Hey, everyone!  Way back reading from earlier today and kept hearing snatches that Andrea Lyons actually prompted Casey to even acknowledge her parents a little.  I believe this is the truth.  IMO, Casey had no intention of acknowledging them at all today.  She's playing manipulative games, particularly with Cindy.  She doesn't like or "approve" that Cindy has gotten so much attention and not her , IMO.  Truth be told, I think Casey thinks Cindy is stealing the show, her show.
Anyway, someone else pointed me to this link (sorry I can't remember who to hat tip) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Z1xuGn3xw&feature=channel .  Having watched numerous times, full screen, you can definitely see Andrea Lyons "direct" Casey in George and Cindy's direction.  You see her wave aside Todd Macaluso (who suddenly realizes he's being directed to step to the side) and there's a tiny window of space for Casey to see George (you see Cindy straining to be seen behind Macaluso-she's nearly falling over in her effort to be seen).  Someone's hand waves quickly (can't distinguish if it's George/Cindy/Andrea's or who's) and Casey quickly turns her back on them.  Cindy gets zero acknowledgement and continues to watch Casey.  (I'm going back in a few to watch yet again to see if Cindy's facade slips a little here).  Casey is pointedly playing favorites with her parents-not the first time we know ("lost " August jail video-Cindy presses for info so Casey walks away from the phone until she gets George).  Casey plays on George's ego, while she excludes Cindy as if she didn't exist.  Power play! It's very interesting.  Cindy's too proud to admit it, so she makes up a story to cover for Casey (enabling at work here).  JMO
Afterwards, it's clear Cindy was planning to spin this court hearing as a positive thing because Brad Conway says, "I think Cindy has something to say.", cuing Cindy to launch into her "Casey looks good and healthy, this is a good day, I got to tell Casey I love you and she told me back, blah-blah-blah".   I don't know what world Cindy is living in, maybe Casey rejecting her publicly is just to hard for her ego to bear.  It reminds me of battered wives who desperately plead for police to believe them when they say they're husband/boyfriend didn't mean to batter them.  They just can't admit the truth to themselves. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: August 21, 2009, 11:39:29 PM »

Hey, everyone!  Way back reading from earlier today and kept hearing snatches that Andrea Lyons actually prompted Casey to even acknowledge her parents a little.  I believe this is the truth.  IMO, Casey had no intention of acknowledging them at all today.  She's playing manipulative games, particularly with Cindy.  She doesn't like or "approve" that Cindy has gotten so much attention and not her , IMO.  Truth be told, I think Casey thinks Cindy is stealing the show, her show.
Anyway, someone else pointed me to this link (sorry I can't remember who to hat tip) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Z1xuGn3xw&feature=channel .  Having watched numerous times, full screen, you can definitely see Andrea Lyons "direct" Casey in George and Cindy's direction.  You see her wave aside Todd Macaluso (who suddenly realizes he's being directed to step to the side) and there's a tiny window of space for Casey to see George (you see Cindy straining to be seen behind Macaluso-she's nearly falling over in her effort to be seen).  Someone's hand waves quickly (can't distinguish if it's George/Cindy/Andrea's or who's) and Casey quickly turns her back on them.  Cindy gets zero acknowledgement and continues to watch Casey.  (I'm going back in a few to watch yet again to see if Cindy's facade slips a little here).  Casey is pointedly playing favorites with her parents-not the first time we know ("lost " August jail video-Cindy presses for info so Casey walks away from the phone until she gets George).  Casey plays on George's ego, while she excludes Cindy as if she didn't exist.  Power play! It's very interesting.  Cindy's too proud to admit it, so she makes up a story to cover for Casey (enabling at work here).  JMO
Afterwards, it's clear Cindy was planning to spin this court hearing as a positive thing because Brad Conway says, "I think Cindy has something to say.", cuing Cindy to launch into her "Casey looks good and healthy, this is a good day, I got to tell Casey I love you and she told me back, blah-blah-blah".   I don't know what world Cindy is living in, maybe Casey rejecting her publicly is just to hard for her ego to bear.  It reminds me of battered wives who desperately plead for police to believe them when they say they're husband/boyfriend didn't mean to batter them.  They just can't admit the truth to themselves. 
page load error for the link.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: August 21, 2009, 11:49:54 PM »

Definitely Andrea Lyons was controlling today's performance. Casey had no makeup on, she dabbed constantly at her very dry eyes, trying to look as if she were crying, when she first entered the court she shook Baez' hand ( how often have you seen her do that in the past??) and sat there sober faced instead of what she usually does, which is to look coy and flirt with Baez and try to convince the court she has not a worry in the world. It's all about perception, Lyons wants her image changed.  Did you notice that Baez hardly looked at Casey either- all business today.  He doesn't usually have the sense to act professional, too busy playing footsie with his client.
Can you say MAKEOVER....
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: August 21, 2009, 11:51:04 PM »

OK, forgive me, been up since 4:30 am. I'm not getting why the prosecution was confirming with George that Padilla's Posse wasn't suppose to talk to the Ant's unless Biazzz was there. I thought it was told that Tracy heard a whole lot from Casey. What was the point of this questioning???
I'm sorry if I 'm answering after someone else.  If I understand this correctly, Baez's whole basis is that essentially Leonard & Co worked for him/George as hired security (when in fact, Leonard & Co. were acting as Bond agents to secure their principal-Casey Anthony-to prevent her from escaping and or coming to harm until such time as the case either went to trial or until further charges necessitated incarceration).  So, he tried to claim priviledge to block Leonard & Co.'s testimony. The SA was establishing first that Leonard & Co were not hired by Baez.  Secondly, she was forcing George to admit under oath that Baez had established, as a condition of Bond, that the Padillas/Rob Dick/Tracy could not talk to Casey without Baez or an Anthony family member present.  Baez is trying to bar Leonard & Co.'s testimony (specifically Tracey's because Casey spoke to Tracey voluntarily and it's apparently damaging to Casey) as unauthorized contact violating that condition.  However, the SA forced to George to admit under oath that a family member was indeed present in the house when Casey chose to speak to Tracey.  Therefore, Baez can't claim his client was entrapped and the conversation(s) violated any written/oral agreements.  I hope that's clearer than it sounds.  LOL!

Forecast for the Day:
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: August 21, 2009, 11:56:35 PM »

::MonkeyHaHa::Cindy's hairdresser needs to suggest a new do for Cindy instead of what to write a book about. JMO  :

No kidding!  I started watching her and couldn't stop chuckling at her weird hairstyle, she looked like she 's getting ready for autumn with a Chrysanthemum on her head.  I couldn't concentrate on what she said for laughing....omg  get a stylist.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: August 22, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »

So, what happened to the Zanny the Nanny defense?   Don't suppose the Defense will mention her from now on, they are off on a fling some sh** and see who it will stick to crusade..
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: August 22, 2009, 12:11:22 AM »

Hope it is okay to post this!  I really think this poster is right, CA is flipping off her dad.  I did not see any tears at all, just her wiping her eyes.

Comment by Oneshot — August 21, 2009 @ 2:01 pm
#78 - as casey wiped her tears from her right eye using her right hand, during george’s testimony, it certainly does look like she’s making a point of flipping the bird - compare it to how she wipes her left eye.

see pictures 6 & 7 at:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20492438/detail.html

george was so quick to point out..er, go on the attack as a deponent during the M&M depo, accusing the deposing attorney of flipping the bird at him (though merely adjusting glasses), yet now in court, when he’s got Judge Stan’s attention, he lets casey’s gesture go…seems like mancuso & lyon weren’t paying attention to her subtle gesturing, either.

…i’m just sayin’… "

I am sure Casey thinks her parents are idiots for  wearing the "Caylee" pins.  They didn't even change the picture from the one on the "missing" pins.   JMO

Sirensong- good point about the Caylee pins!  I think that's one of the reasons Casey is so angry at Cindy.  Cindy is still choosing Caylee (if you will), by wearing all the Caylee buttons/necklaces/bracelets.  George is also choosing Caylee by wearing the button and carrying around Caylee's pic.  In Casey's mind, they're still making this about Caylee while she's the one suffering and stuck in jail (Wah, it's all about me- me, me,me!).  Cindy and George are too ignorant to realize they're fueling the fire (particularly Cindy).  Casey wants this to be all about her.  Her test of loyalty for her parents is that they drop Caylee and do whatever it takes to rescue me from jail/this situation.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: August 22, 2009, 12:18:25 AM »

Definitely Andrea Lyons was controlling today's performance. Casey had no makeup on, she dabbed constantly at her very dry eyes, trying to look as if she were crying, when she first entered the court she shook Baez' hand ( how often have you seen her do that in the past??) and sat there sober faced instead of what she usually does, which is to look coy and flirt with Baez and try to convince the court she has not a worry in the world. It's all about perception, Lyons wants her image changed.  Did you notice that Baez hardly looked at Casey either- all business today.  He doesn't usually have the sense to act professional, too busy playing footsie with his client.
Can you say MAKEOVER....
bozo just looked snarky...jerk

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: August 22, 2009, 12:19:54 AM »

I'm not sure if Casey is flipping George off or not, it kind of does look like it 

I am not so sure either No Rose.  I think she is jabbing her finger in her eye.  But it was probably as meaningless as when Morgan pushed his glasses up and used that finger..George was just very testy that day.
I think before it's all said and done, George will be declared a hostile witness and may be doing some jail time.  If I were him, I'd sit up straight and simply answer yes or no when asked a question.   Provoking the SA's attorneys is really foolish, especially when you're on their witness list and you've been caught in lies already.  Jmo

Forecast for the Day:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: August 22, 2009, 12:20:18 AM »

So sorry, I gave the wrong link in my post above.  Should be:  See page 5647:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19342403/detail.html

Keith Williams was never in the right spot where Caylee's remain were found.
imo keith is a crock....jmho

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: August 22, 2009, 12:22:01 AM »

OK, forgive me, been up since 4:30 am. I'm not getting why the prosecution was confirming with George that Padilla's Posse wasn't suppose to talk to the Ant's unless Biazzz was there. I thought it was told that Tracy heard a whole lot from Casey. What was the point of this questioning???
I'm sorry if I 'm answering after someone else.  If I understand this correctly, Baez's whole basis is that essentially Leonard & Co worked for him/George as hired security (when in fact, Leonard & Co. were acting as Bond agents to secure their principal-Casey Anthony-to prevent her from escaping and or coming to harm until such time as the case either went to trial or until further charges necessitated incarceration).  So, he tried to claim priviledge to block Leonard & Co.'s testimony. The SA was establishing first that Leonard & Co were not hired by Baez.  Secondly, she was forcing George to admit under oath that Baez had established, as a condition of Bond, that the Padillas/Rob Dick/Tracy could not talk to Casey without Baez or an Anthony family member present.  Baez is trying to bar Leonard & Co.'s testimony (specifically Tracey's because Casey spoke to Tracey voluntarily and it's apparently damaging to Casey) as unauthorized contact violating that condition.  However, the SA forced to George to admit under oath that a family member was indeed present in the house when Casey chose to speak to Tracey.  Therefore, Baez can't claim his client was entrapped and the conversation(s) violated any written/oral agreements.  I hope that's clearer than it sounds.  LOL!

Baez must not watch much TV- although we know he watches Nancy Grace and everything that Kathi Belich features in-     if he did he would have seen Leonard Padilla stating over and over that once he got Casey out of jail and back in her own home he would get the truth out of her!   How did he suppose Lenny would do that- without talking to her??  And then after he spent time with her, Lenny was back on TV describing exactly what her personality was like (psychopath) - at that point Baez still did not object to his talking.  WE all know that he is incompetent as an Attoryney, but now that Andrea Lyons is on the scene he is trying to make it look like KC's  confidence was betrayed by Padilla..
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: August 22, 2009, 12:42:06 AM »

O.k. monkeys, here's what I don't like about Judge Stan Stickland.   I don't appreciate his asking permission of the lawyers in his courtroom before he does something.  Example:  "Here's what I'm thinking, if it's alright with you (gestures to both sides), how the order should go.  I'd like to.....".  EXCUSE ME???!! Where I come from, the Judge is the Authority in his/her courtroom.  He/She asks no one's permission on anything.   He/She sets the tone for the proceedings and respect is commanded period.  He/She clearly and concisely run their courtroom and put up with no nonsense.  You're expected to come prepared and you'd better not waste the Judge's time.  There's none of this "Let's all get together and discuss this" wimpiness I'm seeing here.  I want to take Judge Strickland and shake him by his robe collar and remind him "You are the Authority here!  Act like it! Be in charge!".  Is he afraid he'll be unpopular or hurt someone's feelings or what? I can't tell you how disappointed and appalled I am that he allows people (Baez in his casual clothes, George in his shorts, Conway in his blue jeans) to just waltz in in whatever they feel like.  I'm equally disappointed that he allows Cindy to lean over the rail and address Baez (we've seen it before) and other people to just come and go whenever they feel like it.  None of that happens here and anybody stupid enough to be so disrespectful would find themselves removed by a bailiff at best.  They just tolerate that kind of stuff here.  I'm really praying for Stan the Man to man up.  He needs to stop looking to the lawyers arguing before him for approval.  You can be in authority without being an ogre.  Why does he do that?  Please tell me not all FL judges are like this.  I can barely stand to watch him trying to appease everyone.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: August 22, 2009, 12:55:34 AM »

People were discussing Lee's absence a few pages back.  Not sure what to think of Lee at this point.  Knowing the dynamic, I'd be inclined to say Lee would never divulge Casey's secrets.  Being the family secret-keeper empowers Lee, in a weird sort of way.  I'd venture to say he has quite a bit of dirt on all of them (IMO).  That being said however, I could see Lee cooperating to some extent if he thinks Casey's gone waaayy too far this time.  Particulary, if he feels she's going to destroy his mom & dad and doesn't care.  Normally, her narcissism wouldn't affect him too much (other than cleaning up her messes, running interference between her & the parents/a particular parent).  However, this time it impacts the entire family in a permanent way and she is without regard for anyone but herself.  She flat out doesn't care about any of them and has made that perfectly clear (1st jail phone call home).  IMO, in the beginning he may have been inclined to cover for her somewhat.  However, as the collateral damage to the entire family (including his Mallyboo) has significantly increased, he may have decided she's not worth the effort anymore.  IMO, he's got to be really angry at Casey by now (he was angry at how she treated Cindy in her 1st phone call home).  She's wrecking everyone's life and does not care one jot.  I think he's finally seeing her for what she really is.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: August 22, 2009, 01:01:18 AM »

Can you say MAKEOVER....
ITA!  I think the objective was to garner sympathy for "poor Casey".  IMO, they intentionally skipped the makeup, put her hair in a schoolgirl ponytail, had her wear ill-fitting clothes, and pretend to be sad.  I say this because I've seen several photos of her today looking like the usual Casey (Smiling at meet 'n greets with Maculoso/Lyons, leaning over with a smirk on her face to conspire with Lyons, quickly jotting down notes to show Baez and Lyons, "crying" when George got on the stand, etc.).  Casey was playing George like a fiddle.  If he's dumb enough to think she really cares about him, and that sways him to cover for her, then he's really dumb.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: August 22, 2009, 01:05:17 AM »

O.k. monkeys, here's what I don't like about Judge Stan Stickland.   I don't appreciate his asking permission of the lawyers in his courtroom before he does something.  Example:  "Here's what I'm thinking, if it's alright with you (gestures to both sides), how the order should go.  I'd like to.....".  EXCUSE ME???!! Where I come from, the Judge is the Authority in his/her courtroom.  He/She asks no one's permission on anything.   He/She sets the tone for the proceedings and respect is commanded period.  He/She clearly and concisely run their courtroom and put up with no nonsense.  You're expected to come prepared and you'd better not waste the Judge's time.  There's none of this "Let's all get together and discuss this" wimpiness I'm seeing here.  I want to take Judge Strickland and shake him by his robe collar and remind him "You are the Authority here!  Act like it! Be in charge!".  Is he afraid he'll be unpopular or hurt someone's feelings or what? I can't tell you how disappointed and appalled I am that he allows people (Baez in his casual clothes, George in his shorts, Conway in his blue jeans) to just waltz in in whatever they feel like.  I'm equally disappointed that he allows Cindy to lean over the rail and address Baez (we've seen it before) and other people to just come and go whenever they feel like it.  None of that happens here and anybody stupid enough to be so disrespectful would find themselves removed by a bailiff at best.  They just don't tolerate that kind of stuff here.  I'm really praying for Stan the Man to man up.  He needs to stop looking to the lawyers arguing before him for approval.  You can be in authority without being an ogre.  Why does he do that?  Please tell me not all FL judges are like this.  I can barely stand to watch him trying to appease everyone.
Self-edit:  sorry!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: August 22, 2009, 01:10:55 AM »

O.k., question...if the defense asserts that Tony L. is the murderer or put Caylee's body there, isn't that going to create a whole new set of problems for them.  For starters, how did Tony get Caylee from Zanny when he didn't know Zanny /has never seen Zanny/didn't know where Zanny lived?  Next up, how did he get into the Anthony's house to get Caylee's comforter?  How could he know where the Anthony's keep their laundry bags, duct tape, garbage bags?  How could he know where Casey kept her scrapbooking supplies?  Wouldn't the neighbors have noticed Tony's Jeep at the Anthony's house when they weren't home?

See what I mean?

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.