May 13, 2024, 04:44:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 450885 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1140 on: September 22, 2009, 01:35:31 PM »

I'm really not trying to be mean, but Lindsy seems to smart and well spoken to be with Tommy, I know opposites attract and all that, but....... 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: September 22, 2009, 01:37:56 PM »

<snipped>

There are so many versions out there to suite other people's desires on this 911 tape.  Audio/Visual tapes can be cut and/or as I like to say spliced/diced to what the user wants.

This 911 tape in the first 0-1 seconds listen close you will hear Ron Cummings in the background probably outside yelling "Haleigh"  Please tell me you do not hear it?!

http://a11news.com/1426/haleigh-cummings/      Go down to comments and click on tape. it is in the first 0-1 seconds of tape. 

FCL:

I went and listened to the tape again, and yes, I hear what sounds like Ronald yelling. Could be "Haleigh."

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: September 22, 2009, 01:50:25 PM »

some holes in what I know:

Did Tommy and Lindsy own the van? Chelsea Croslin believes the only explanation is that at some point during the night Haleigh was taken, the family member staying with her took the van. Police said they have tracked that man down and questioned him. They also said he has not been ruled out as a suspect 

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-details-about-evidence-in-haleigh.html

The woman who drives that van is Misty Cummings sister-in-law, Chelsea Croslin

Didn't Cousin Joe "borrow" the van? No one seems to know for sure

Was a blanket found in that van? I dont know... anyone?

This is the same van that was taken for forensic testing? yes

Could Tommy or Lindsy have called LE when they noticed the van missing (at 3 am?) Actually, Chelsea and Timmy live in Palatka, just north of Satsuma

Cousin Joe skipped the next day? the monday Haleigh went missing

WTF?  Chelsea said the family got the van back just before the weekend

TIA for any answers.

Seems to me that Tommy is making sure that LE knows that he was NOT involved since whatever happened was or had happened when he knocked on the door.  I'm sure he was covering for Misty but why?  Her whole family is screwed up and she doesn't seem to have any loyalty to any of them - why they to her?  Maybe those pot plants were Tommy's and she threatened to tell LE unless he held back the info that he came to the MH and she was not home...?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: September 22, 2009, 01:50:30 PM »

<snipped>

There are so many versions out there to suite other people's desires on this 911 tape.  Audio/Visual tapes can be cut and/or as I like to say spliced/diced to what the user wants.

This 911 tape in the first 0-1 seconds listen close you will hear Ron Cummings in the background probably outside yelling "Haleigh"  Please tell me you do not hear it?!

http://a11news.com/1426/haleigh-cummings/      Go down to comments and click on tape. it is in the first 0-1 seconds of tape. 

FCL:

I went and listened to the tape again, and yes, I hear what sounds like Ronald yelling. Could be "Haleigh."

I think it was translated quite extensively on WS and there were a lot of times that it stated that they went to ...cellphone calls.  Some of the info was not put out over the scanner.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: September 22, 2009, 01:53:52 PM »

Tommy & Lindsy Croslin

wow Tommy looks much thinner now!!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: September 22, 2009, 01:54:13 PM »

<snipped>

FCL:

I've said it from the beginning that it was there and we can all interpret it how we choose.  Too me it adds some credibility to Ron not knowing and actually searching for Haleigh that night.  Lots of the copies of the tape have chopped this part off.  Why?  Steering in my opinion.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: September 22, 2009, 02:00:34 PM »

From AH:

<snipped from article.. more at link below>

"I’m told after a bitter fight with Ronald earlier this week (sources tell me he threw her and her clothes out of his grandmother’s trailer, then ran down the road to apologize and brought her back), she’s taken off for the beach with an unnamed girlfriend. Her lawyer confirms she’s out town, telling me she’s taking a few needed days off to seek a change of scenery and clear her head."

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/21/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-reveals-he-was-at-trailer-and-more/#more-2975

Sooooooooo... Misty is off to the beach with a girlfriend.  Do we really think/believe that she is gonna take a few days 'to clear her head'?? 

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!   

It must be real nice not to work or do a darn thing, and be able to go to the beach for a few days. While she is clearing her head at the beach, maybe one of the things she would like to rethink is how Haleigh was outside on her bike with training wheels popping wheelies 

Is this another Croslin leaving town?  Is this her get-away?  Why did she let her attorney know this, she has not been keeping her attorney informed of her actions.

Oh and what beach is Misty and her friend clearing Misty's head at?

And who is this friend, thought she did not know hardly anyone there, and Nay, Nay is getting her head cleared at a different disclosed location.

It would really suck if it was the one where I live............my oh my that would be horrible
Shes coming to take you away IM, shes coming to take you away!

Maybe she'll stay at that forclosed beach house or Condo unit we were talking about on the Billings thread.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: September 22, 2009, 02:01:32 PM »

<snipped>

FCL:

I think it was translated quite extensively on WS and there were a lot of times that it stated that they went to ...cellphone calls.  Some of the info was not put out over the scanner.

This is Misty's original 911 call and yes it has been translated also but never adds the person yelling Haleigh's name in the first 1 second of the call in the background.

This is not the police scanner call from that night that was put on here and rehashed I think on the last thread or even the one before that.  Because we were discussing the police call at the Croslin's prior to the Cummings the night Haleigh disappeared but we could not figure out why police were there IIRC.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1148 on: September 22, 2009, 02:03:43 PM »

From AH:

<snipped from article.. more at link below>

"I’m told after a bitter fight with Ronald earlier this week (sources tell me he threw her and her clothes out of his grandmother’s trailer, then ran down the road to apologize and brought her back), she’s taken off for the beach with an unnamed girlfriend. Her lawyer confirms she’s out town, telling me she’s taking a few needed days off to seek a change of scenery and clear her head."

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/21/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-reveals-he-was-at-trailer-and-more/#more-2975

Sooooooooo... Misty is off to the beach with a girlfriend.  Do we really think/believe that she is gonna take a few days 'to clear her head'?? 

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!   

It must be real nice not to work or do a darn thing, and be able to go to the beach for a few days. While she is clearing her head at the beach, maybe one of the things she would like to rethink is how Haleigh was outside on her bike with training wheels popping wheelies 

Is this another Croslin leaving town?  Is this her get-away?  Why did she let her attorney know this, she has not been keeping her attorney informed of her actions.

Oh and what beach is Misty and her friend clearing Misty's head at?

And who is this friend, thought she did not know hardly anyone there, and Nay, Nay is getting her head cleared at a different disclosed location.

It would really suck if it was the one where I live............my oh my that would be horrible
Shes coming to take you away IM, shes coming to take you away!

Maybe she'll stay at that forclosed beach house or Condo unit we were talking about on the Billings thread.   

Or on the Classy Lady........ I wouldn't even mind giving her the directions  Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: September 22, 2009, 02:07:33 PM »

some holes in what I know:

Did Tommy and Lindsy own the van? Chelsea Croslin believes the only explanation is that at some point during the night Haleigh was taken, the family member staying with her took the van. Police said they have tracked that man down and questioned him. They also said he has not been ruled out as a suspect 

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-details-about-evidence-in-haleigh.html

The woman who drives that van is Misty Cummings sister-in-law, Chelsea Croslin

Didn't Cousin Joe "borrow" the van? No one seems to know for sure

Was a blanket found in that van? I dont know... anyone?

This is the same van that was taken for forensic testing? yes

Could Tommy or Lindsy have called LE when they noticed the van missing (at 3 am?) Actually, Chelsea and Timmy live in Palatka, just north of Satsuma

Cousin Joe skipped the next day? the monday Haleigh went missing

WTF?  Chelsea said the family got the van back just before the weekend

TIA for any answers.

Seems to me that Tommy is making sure that LE knows that he was NOT involved since whatever happened was or had happened when he knocked on the door.  I'm sure he was covering for Misty but why?  Her whole family is screwed up and she doesn't seem to have any loyalty to any of them - why they to her?  Maybe those pot plants were Tommy's and she threatened to tell LE unless he held back the info that he came to the MH and she was not home...?

thanks, jules.  I had it mixed up which brother owned the van.

the man that was staying with them was Cousin Joe, was it not?  or is that not determined?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: September 22, 2009, 02:13:36 PM »

<snipped>

FCL:

I've said it from the beginning that it was there and we can all interpret it how we choose.  Too me it adds some credibility to Ron not knowing and actually searching for Haleigh that night.  Lots of the copies of the tape have chopped this part off.  Why?  Steering in my opinion.

that 911 call and his subsequent behavior over the next few days are what have always made me feel that he wasn't involved.

BUT, his quick marriage to Misty combined with his tv interviews have made me wonder what he knows now.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: September 22, 2009, 02:15:18 PM »

<snipped>

FCL:

maybe he was cussing and they removed it.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: September 22, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »

Misty's at the beach!  Ain't she the lucky one.  Wonder if Tommy knows sis is at the beach instead of in JAIL like he is.  Wonder if he'll feel even more like talking now?

Anyone know what Mom and Pop Croslin are up to in TN?

I am hoping and praying that maybe Lindsy will be the spokeswoman here and fill in MORE DETAILS OF THAT NIGHT.  Or...was Lindsy out with MISTY????  Did they take the van.....

if Tommy was at the mobil home at 10 and the police were at Tommys and Lindseys when the 911 call was made, then when was the van taken/moved from the spot Lindsy had left it last?  Seems like they were all awake that whole time.....someone would have seen something.

Chelsea Croslin said the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4 a.m., when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Chelsea said she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it.

“I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared.

“The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said 'Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van.' I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van," said Chelsea.

Actually, Chelsea and Timmy live in Palatka, just north of Satsuma, so the van was not at Lindsy and Tommy's house!  So I have no Idea why the police were at Tommy and Lindsy's home when the 911 call came in.

Hibiscus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: September 22, 2009, 02:32:29 PM »

Hello Gang!
      I was wondering how far the owners of the van live, Timmy and Chelsea, in relation to Ron's trailer.  Is it within walking distance for Misty to have gone and taken the van?  This van was moved and scratched the night Haleigh went missing right?  Since the vehicle was taken for forensic evidence and then returned to Chelsea,  I wonder if LE will test soil/dirt samples from the recent pond area where they were searching this past weekend to any dirt or samples they may have taken from the floor mats or tires of the van? I would think that would link a few Croslins to this possible crime scene that LE received a tip about......like Misty or cousin Joe.

I think Penny mentioned about the video where Misty stops herself saying "I didn't do nothing 'WITH' (corrects herself) 'TO' that little girl".....That has been stuck in my head since February...what did she mean 'with'? 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: September 22, 2009, 02:32:51 PM »

UMMM ... so Tommy checks on Misty and no sign of her.  Does he then call RC back and tell him that???

Good question.  You would think he would.

Misty said she went to bed around 10:00.  Will she now say she was asleep & didn't hear him knocking?
I think so. This is just too coincidental. She went to sleep around 10 pm when Tommy came to check on her. She awakened around 3am when Ron came home from work? Did Tommy leave her a note instructing her to call him when she got home? What time did she call Tommy that night? Was it before Ron came home and she called 911? The noose is getting tighter, IMO.

I think I remember finding a couple of months ago that one of the movies she said the kids watched ran longer than 2 hours.

Thought Ron said on NG Show that Misty went to bed at 10:30 or 11 pm?

idk - I've heard Misty say 10 - but one of the movies wasn't over by then and Tommy would've seen light/heard sound from the tv.
this is the movie that haleigh supposedly wanted to watch in the bedroom (not sure which one jr was supposedly watching in the living room)
# Air Bud
# Opened August 1, 1997 | Runtime:1 hr. 38 min.
http://www.fandango.com/airbud_503/movieoverview
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: September 22, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/09/new-details-in-haleigh-cumming.html

Local News   

New Details in Haleigh Cummings Investigation
By Rich Jones, News Director @ September 22, 2009 12:56 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
More than seven months after Haleigh Cummings disappeared, police have a new story to follow.
The brother of Misty Crosslin, the last person to see Haleigh, is telling police that he was at the Satsuma home the night before the girl was reported missing.

Major Gary Bowling with the Putnam County Sheriff's Department says Hank Crosslin Jr. was sent to the home by Haleigh's dad when no one answered the phone.

"Well, it's significant in that Misty says that she was home. That was around the time when she claims to have gone to bed. But certainly there's the greater possibility that lights and tv's should have been on at that time".

Hank Crosslin Jr. is in jail on an unrelated grand theft charge.  He was questioned by police last Thursday.

Bowling says they'd like to talk to Misty about this revelation but her attorney has not allowed that so far.

"Those attorneys have instructed us not to make contact with their clients. Surely this is not a secret out there. We know that her family members are aware of this statement made by another family member, Hank, so maybe this will be cause for her to talk to us".

For now the investigators say they're treating the claim as just another piece of the puzzle in the search for Haleigh.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: September 22, 2009, 02:32:54 PM »

If the police were at Tommy and Lindsy at the time of the 911 call something was going on there.  I am sure the police know a lot more of what all the details are and I wish they would hurry up and put this puzzle together and pin it down to who did what to poor little baby Haleigh.  This is so rediculous and confusing I cant keep it all straight!!! 

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: September 22, 2009, 02:34:24 PM »

snipped

Chelsea Croslin said the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4 a.m., when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Chelsea said she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it.

“I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared.

“The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said 'Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van.' I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van," said Chelsea.

Actually, Chelsea and Timmy live in Palatka, just north of Satsuma, so the van was not at Lindsy and Tommy's house!  So I have no Idea why the police were at Tommy and Lindsy's home when the 911 call came in.

I'm so confused.  Does Misty have a van too?  Whose van had the scratch in it?   Chelsea's or Misty's?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: September 22, 2009, 02:35:50 PM »

UMMM ... so Tommy checks on Misty and no sign of her.  Does he then call RC back and tell him that???

Good question.  You would think he would.

Misty said she went to bed around 10:00.  Will she now say she was asleep & didn't hear him knocking?
I think so. This is just too coincidental. She went to sleep around 10 pm when Tommy came to check on her. She awakened around 3am when Ron came home from work? Did Tommy leave her a note instructing her to call him when she got home? What time did she call Tommy that night? Was it before Ron came home and she called 911? The noose is getting tighter, IMO.

I think I remember finding a couple of months ago that one of the movies she said the kids watched ran longer than 2 hours.

Thought Ron said on NG Show that Misty went to bed at 10:30 or 11 pm?

idk - I've heard Misty say 10 - but one of the movies wasn't over by then and Tommy would've seen light/heard sound from the tv.
this is the movie that haleigh supposedly wanted to watch in the bedroom (not sure which one jr was supposedly watching in the living room)
# Air Bud
# Opened August 1, 1997 | Runtime:1 hr. 38 min.
http://www.fandango.com/airbud_503/movieoverview

But didnt Misty say at some point she feel asleep and Jr was still awake?

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: September 22, 2009, 02:38:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I have a question if anyone knows.  The other night I saw Ron's mother (think her name is Theresa) on Nancy Grace.  I could swear she said Misty was exhausted because she and Misty were up very late the night before.  I've always read that Misty was on a drug/drink binge for 3 days prior to Haleigh's disappearance.  So, my question is was she bingeing with Grandma T?? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.