May 14, 2024, 02:44:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 393027 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: October 09, 2008, 03:19:19 PM »

Can someone give me the dummy version of where to find this post saying the body has been found.  I am just not following.  A link would be beautiful.  Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasesseeeeee.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/10/09/could-casey-anthony-be-facing-homicide-indictment-soon-case-goes-to-grand-jury-next-week-also-video-of-check-fraud/#comments
Bless you bleach - I looked there, just didn't scroll to the comments.  Ugggggggg - those darn target numbers fried my brain! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #921 on: October 09, 2008, 03:20:02 PM »

Congrats
Thank you SkyBlue and MSE.  Do not know what the sexes are yet...still have to waite a bit.  (Currently just at 7 weeks..so I am still new to this)

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: October 09, 2008, 03:21:02 PM »

Maybe Casey was calling her grandma to see if she was home or not... if not, she'd perhaps be able to sneak into the backyard... 

Didn't the GGM say in her statements that she ususally went to the nursing home to be with GGF 3 times a day but with in recent days(in relationship to giving statement) it had been less? Casey was probably very well aware of her daily routine.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: October 09, 2008, 03:21:38 PM »

I have been listening to Orlando radio station 104.1 FM and they have been bombarded with callers calling in to report that Caylee's body has been found.  The radio station was even contacted by a local television station to find out what they knew from callers.  The news station sent reporters to George and Cindy's house and they saw no activity by the police. People are still calling to report that the body has been found but no one seems to have a reliable source.

Does anyone think there is a possibility that the police have Caylee's body?  I have to wonder if there is a possibility that the body was found when Tim was here searching.  Maybe it has just taken time to get a positive ID.  I only started thinking that when I heard on NG last night that Tim is on his way to Florida...apparently alone.  Maybe he's on the list to testify before the GJ on Tuesday about findings during the search???  I read several posts from searchers with Tim on that last search on Sunday before they pulled out of Orlando and I do remember posts that indicated something important had been found, just prior to calling off the search.

Oh...re the paper towels....a co-worker seems to think she may have used the paper towels to cover Caylee's body with.  Morbid....but a possibility.  I was thinking more on the lines of a clean up but then was enlightened by another monkey that the car had already been towed.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #924 on: October 09, 2008, 03:21:52 PM »

WARNING - RUMOR - WARNING - RUMOR

Posted on the front page of SM:
Lori wrote:

Rumor has it Caylee’s body has been found in the back yard of the Grandparents but has not been released yet per someone at the Orlando Police Dept. — Unconfirmed though. Still waiting and looking at news sites to see when something might be posted and even if it is true.

Oct 9, 12:55 PM

If this rumor is true ... it could go a long ways to explains Cindy's attempt from the getgo to focus the investigation away from her grandaughter's remains.

Janet

+++++++

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard
Thursday, July 24, 2008

Also Thursday, Cindy Anthony said there have been two reported sightings of 2-year-old Caylee in Georgia and she believes her granddaughter is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C.

"We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. ... This is all very encouraging right now."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Source Says Casey Said Caylee Was Sold To Someone In Puerto Rico
POSTED: 5:24 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 8:01 pm EDT September 24, 2008

Wednesday, sources who spent a lot of time with the family in recent weeks, told Eyewitness News that when Casey got out of jail the first time, she convinced her mother that she sold her daughter to someone in Puerto Rico. The only interview Cindy's done since then is with Univision, where she talked about a tip that Caylee was in Puerto Rico.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550086/detail.html

It also makes sense of the June 9th date. It removes the "great grandparents" from the story, predating the father's day visit.

It leaves them out of it.

They just forgot about the Father's Day video.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: October 09, 2008, 03:21:53 PM »

Cindy's Mother walked to the nursing home twice daily.
Lots of opportunity although I doubt Caylee is there.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: October 09, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »

She didn't buy any condoms on any of these shopping trips did she?

With the rumors that Caylee was found under the pavers...

I'm curious if the purchase at JC Penneys was some new pavers?  (But perhaps called something different. Does JCP offer any outdoor gardening type stuff? I haven't been there in a while).

another...when/where did you hear this rumors about Caylee being found under the pavers??  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: October 09, 2008, 03:22:57 PM »

Can you put the cam up, if the rumor is true, there would be a million police cars there.  Crap, someone ringing door bell - me still in Hello Kitty jamis - how rude for someone to call at 2.22 pm.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: October 09, 2008, 03:23:08 PM »

I have a thought on that crap-load of groceries.

We have no reason to believe she's stocking mom and pop's fridge, because she isn't even staying there.

We have no reason to believe she's stocking BF's fridge, or that of any of her friends.. Tony only reported a random bag with a couple food items, and nobody else has said a word about her bringing tons of food over.

Let's theorize for a second. Let's say that Casey did bury Caylee at her grandmother's house.  This is a place she can go check on the burial site, make sure it hasn't been found, etc...  so she buys her grandma food. Wants to help her out, because grandma probably lives on SS and a pension.  And it makes her such a nice granddaughter.. far from capable of killing her own kid. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: October 09, 2008, 03:23:18 PM »

Can someone give me the dummy version of where to find this post saying the body has been found.  I am just not following.  A link would be beautiful.  Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasesseeeeee.

Rumor Lori on October 9th, 2008 12:55 pm

Rumor has it Caylee’s body has been found in the back yard of the Grandparents but has not been released yet per someone at the Orlando Police Dept. — Unconfirmed though. Still waiting and looking at news sites to see when something might be posted and even if it is true.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/10/09/could-casey-anthony-be-facing-homicide-indictment-soon-case-goes-to-grand-jury-next-week-also-video-of-check-fraud/#comments

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: October 09, 2008, 03:23:57 PM »

She didn't buy any condoms on any of these shopping trips did she?

With the rumors that Caylee was found under the pavers...

I'm curious if the purchase at JC Penneys was some new pavers?  (But perhaps called something different. Does JCP offer any outdoor gardening type stuff? I haven't been there in a while).

another...when/where did you hear this rumors about Caylee being found under the pavers??  TIA

My Fox Orlando blog..

Madlynnsmom1  read my blog
Oct 9, 2008 | 3:05 PM

jadec4

Nothing really "new" momster 1 and momster 2 were going in with a binder marked media coverage.

Couple RUMORS that she was found under a cement slab in the yard. I really think thats comin from folks who know how involved some of us are with this case. My sisters make fun of me!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #931 on: October 09, 2008, 03:24:00 PM »

Lori wrote:

What mixed feelings that post brings.....even not knowing if it is true or not
I agree.  Sad and sobering isn't it?  Even though it is so important to have Caylee given some dignity and to help LE secure justice for her.
If this is the truth than why bring TES and Tim back down?  What would be the point?  That would be very wastefull of Tim and TES's limited funds as well as their time which could be spent on the many other cases they have devoted themselves too.  As much as I want it to be true, I am going to have to give the big old BS.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: October 09, 2008, 03:24:56 PM »

Lori wrote:

I agree.  Sad and sobering isn't it?  Even though it is so important to have Caylee given some dignity and to help LE secure justice for her.

I am kind of thinking that if she is buried in her Great Grandma's back yard then at least she was in a familar place with people who cared about her.  Its a better thought to me then being in a swamp in the Florida heat with wild animals all around. I hope this rumor is true for that sake.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 09, 2008, 03:25:26 PM »

How can that be true? The home would be sealed off. Police would be swarming??

Lori wrote:

I was wondering if it's actually the great grandmother's house? 

oh, now that might make sense ... good thinking

Do we know where the great-grandmother's house is?

Right near the nursing home.. few blocks away or something, right? Weren't there cell phone pings from around that area at some point?

Mt Dora, northwest of Orlando a few miles.
i thought Mt Dora was where the great grandfather was ,in the nursing home? Does the great grandmother not still live near the Anthony's?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: October 09, 2008, 03:25:39 PM »

Lori wrote:

If this is the truth than why bring TES and Tim back down?  What would be the point?  That would be very wastefull of Tim and TES's limited funds as well as their time which could be spent on the many other cases they have devoted themselves too.  As much as I want it to be true, I am going to have to give the big old BS.

Tim is coming down for the Jennifer Kessee case too, remember?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 09, 2008, 03:26:23 PM »

Lori wrote:

oh, now that might make sense ... good thinking

Do we know where the great-grandmother's house is?

Right near the nursing home.. few blocks away or something, right? Weren't there cell phone pings from around that area at some point?

Mt Dora, northwest of Orlando a few miles.
i thought Mt Dora was where the great grandfather was ,in the nursing home? Does the great grandmother not still live near the Anthony's?

The great grandmother, Cindy's mom, lives near the nursing home in Mt. Dora.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #936 on: October 09, 2008, 03:26:23 PM »

I have been listening to Orlando radio station 104.1 FM and they have been bombarded with callers calling in to report that Caylee's body has been found.  The radio station was even contacted by a local television station to find out what they knew from callers.  The news station sent reporters to George and Cindy's house and they saw no activity by the police. People are still calling to report that the body has been found but no one seems to have a reliable source.

Does anyone think there is a possibility that the police have Caylee's body?  I have to wonder if there is a possibility that the body was found when Tim was here searching.  Maybe it has just taken time to get a positive ID.  I only started thinking that when I heard on NG last night that Tim is on his way to Florida...apparently alone.  Maybe he's on the list to testify before the GJ on Tuesday about findings during the search???  I read several posts from searchers with Tim on that last search on Sunday before they pulled out of Orlando and I do remember posts that indicated something important had been found, just prior to calling off the search.

Oh...re the paper towels....a co-worker seems to think she may have used the paper towels to cover Caylee's body with.  Morbid....but a possibility.  I was thinking more on the lines of a clean up but then was enlightened by another monkey that the car had already been towed.
Annie i was thinking the same thing..I thought they might try to keep it secret that they found it until they got a pos id...I just wonder of we are right?? Someone posted an article that tim was leaving florida in a week
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 09, 2008, 03:26:24 PM »

I KNOW!!!! I saw this this morning..it was hillarious!!

"God dont like ugly"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: October 09, 2008, 03:26:44 PM »

Lori wrote:

June 25th

11:54 pm Annie Downing 7 sec

June 26th, Thursday

A~8:45 am Tony L 0 sec
A~8:56 am Annie Downing 29 sec
A~10:14 am Tony L 612 sec
A~11:36 am Shirley Plesea (Casey's grandmother) 588 sec
F~1:26 pm 1697724 0 sec
F~1:33 pm 1697724 0 sec
B~1:41 pm Amy H 0 sec
F~1:44 pm 1697724 0 sec
F~1:52 pm 1697724 0 sec
A~1:59 pm Jesse Grund 0 sec
A~2:00 pm Jesse Grund 92 sec
B~2:43 pm Annie Downing 25 sec
n/a~3:17 pm Thomas Blackburn 11 sec
n/a~3:17 pm Annie Downing 10 sec
n/a~3:34 pm Thomas Blackburn 8 sec
n/a~3:34 pm Annie Downing 8 sec
B~4:39 pm Shirley Plesea (Casey's grandmother) 0 sec
A~4:57 pm Ryan Palsy 734 sec
F~5:49 pm 11 0 sec
D~5:55 pm Shirley Plesea (Casey's grandmother) 0 sec
D~6:50 pm Annie Downing 228 sec

Hmmm that might be the real close.......

She could have been checking to make sure she wasn't home

That's what I think, too!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: October 09, 2008, 03:27:00 PM »

Lori wrote:

Maybe Casey told where Caylee was? Maybe that is why she wasn't wearing the Find Casey t shirt?

NANCY GRACE
Homicide Charge May Be Brought Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 8, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... And I could tell you this, that she`s got about five days in which to cancel that grand jury indictment and that is by giving up where the body is, because if she doesn`t give it up, that grand jury is going to go through and then there`s no retreat from that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/08/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.