May 17, 2024, 07:51:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 293012 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 07:26:37 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29195188/detail.html
Casey Anthony Ordered To Pay $97,000
Anthony Found Guilty Of Lying To Law Enforcement Agencies
POSTED: Thursday, September 15, 2011
UPDATED: 5:59 pm EDT September 15, 2011

::snipping2::
According to the order, Anthony may have to pay more money to the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Perry asked to receive more detailed expense reports from the agency by 4 p.m. Monday.

One of Anthony's attorneys, Cheney Mason, had not yet seen the order Thursday afternoon, but commented on the matter to reporters.

"Oh, is that all? That's good," Mason said.

He said he cannot say if Anthony's team plans to fight the order or what will happen next.

"I think the judge did what he should do, look at the case, look at what was spent, the costs of counts she was convicted, and assessed her for it. The statute allows for that," Mason said.

Local 6 legal analyst Mark O'Mara said the price tag is fairly steep.

"That's very unusual, a very high amount. Normally these cases get prosecuted and are assessed at the minimum amount, $50 for a misdemeanor, $100 for a felony," O'Mara said.

The order does not issue Anthony a deadline to repay the expenses, but she will have to pay whenever she begins to earn money.
So in other words no payment will be expected to come forth. Due to she can put everything in someone else's name or a made up name and never have to pay a dime..

I hope god forgives me for my feelings of hate for all of them from Casey to Mason.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »

http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/2011/09/reward-for-bad-behavior.html?spref=tw
The Klaas Act
Recover the Missing, Stop the Trafficking and Punish the Perps!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011
The Reward for Bad Behavior

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 07:56:27 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Casey Must Pay Over $97K http://www.wftv.com/video/29198194/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 07:56:49 PM »

No problems with me Muffy, copying a comment on a copywrited article makes it kind of confusing about whats okay. I only wanted to repost the entire comment because the theory was so well thought out and written. Sorry if I was wrong.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 07:59:38 PM »

http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/2011/09/reward-for-bad-behavior.html?spref=tw
The Klaas Act
Recover the Missing, Stop the Trafficking and Punish the Perps!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011
The Reward for Bad Behavior

love this guy!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 08:00:21 PM »

No problems with me Muffy, copying a comment on a copywrited article makes it kind of confusing about whats okay. I only wanted to repost the entire comment because the theory was so well thought out and written. Sorry if I was wrong.

it was a great article..glad that I got to read it..

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2011, 08:44:26 PM »

it was a great article..glad that I got to read it..

Yes, it was a great article.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2011, 08:54:37 PM »

It's probably legally not a problem copying a comment in FULL but it's a good idea to snip anyway, just to be safe.  Thanks for understanding.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2011, 08:59:03 PM »

http://www.deadline.com/2011/09/it-wasnt-tennis-anderson-doesnt-get-second-day-bump-dr-phil-debuts-as-no-1/

It was Dr. Phil‘s highest-rated season premiere in 7 years, up 92% from last season’s opener. Dr. Phil led the syndicated talk show pack yesterday, including Regis & Kelly (2.7/10), Dr. Oz (2.5/7), Ellen (2.3/6) and Maury (1.6/5).

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 09:01:41 PM »

http://www.deadline.com/2011/09/it-wasnt-tennis-anderson-doesnt-get-second-day-bump-dr-phil-debuts-as-no-1/

It was Dr. Phil‘s highest-rated season premiere in 7 years, up 92% from last season’s opener. Dr. Phil led the syndicated talk show pack yesterday, including Regis & Kelly (2.7/10), Dr. Oz (2.5/7), Ellen (2.3/6) and Maury (1.6/5).

Crap!

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2011, 10:05:17 PM »

Hopefully after the interviews Dr Phil's ratings will go back down 92%. All we can do is hope. I would love to see some charges come after the "cameo" of the A's. Come on FBI charge them with something!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2011, 04:26:50 AM »

Lovely, and this is why I hate this country.  All these people all over the net were screaming boycott Phil.  Turns out all the curious people only peeking or whatever peaked his ratings, showed Caylee her death does not matter, and that it is okay to lie and be paid for murder.  Hardly nobody stands on principles any more.

I hope Philskum can sleep with himself.  We know the A's could give a hoot how horrible they are.  They will prob pay Wenche's 97,000 out of the foundation now.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2011, 06:27:41 AM »

Hopefully after the interviews Dr Phil's ratings will go back down 92%. All we can do is hope. I would love to see some charges come after the "cameo" of the A's. Come on FBI charge them with something!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2011, 06:54:16 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html
September 15, 2011
• Body Found in Utah May Be Missing Susan Powell; More Revelations from George and Cindy Anthony

More revelations from grandparents George and Cindy Anthony explaining away the death and disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

GEORGE ANTHONY: She had been taking money from my wife`s purse.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. You started to...

(CROSSTALK)

GEORGE ANTHONY: $20, $40, maybe more than that at a time, though deposit slips that she had -- she had forged a deposit slip for $4,400.

MCGRAW: Where was she getting money?

GEORGE ANTHONY: She`d borrow money from me or take money from me. Same way as you, back and forth.

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, see, that`s what...

MCGRAW: Was she stealing?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, absolutely, she did. Sometimes Cindy would even ask me, she says, George, I`m missing $20 from my wallet, or something. And I would say, I didn`t take any money from your wallet. When I had $20 or $30 in mine, I`d go and look in mine, and mine would be gone.

LESLIE SEPPINNI, PSY.D., CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: Yes, they absolutely struggle to try to make sense of things. But we`re dealing with a woman who`s delusional at this point. She does not want to hear the truth no matter what it is. And oftentimes when people become delusional, they turn to god. They turn to religion because they don`t feel any core sense of self.

And we see that with Cindy time and time again. Cindy herself is a pathological liar. Cindy lies and lies and lies to cover up everybody else.

GRACE: Whoa, whoa, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Now listen, I`m OK with saying tot mom is a pathological liar because she`s proven that. But I see Cindy Anthony, and I know you might not agree with this, as trying her best, even if she has do a backbend to do it to somehow get her life back the way it was before Caylee was murdered, where she could still believe her daughter was good and her daughter would never do anything like this.

SEPPINNI: But we have to take this one step further.

GRACE: I just don`t see her as a pathological liar.

SEPPINNI: Nancy, you have to take it a step further. This mother, before this trial, before 2006, has been lying for Casey for years. Her brother Rick and her had an ongoing dialogue via e-mail where the brother that anyone can look up where the brother calls her out on numerous lies. Even the lie that she helped Casey cover up that she graduated high school.

And so we have lies going back and lies going back and likes going back, where there is a pattern here. Now I`m not saying she`s a mean, hateful, destructive sociopathic person in a sense of like a Casey. What I am saying there is a pattern that goes beyond enabling, where this woman`s ego is so fragile that the mere thought that her daughter committed this act would shatter her.

GRACE: OK, Dr. Seppinni, you`re right and I`m wrong on that. When you lay it out for me like that, yes, Cindy did cover for years. And see, I still -- because I`ve met Cindy and George Anthony. And I`ve watched them in court crying. Like somebody yanked their heart out of their chest during all of this.

It`s just hard for me to say she`s a liar because I really feel that they`re trying so hard to just hold onto their sanity and hold their family together. That doesn`t excuse it. I know. I know. You`re right.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2011, 07:00:29 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/15/ijvm.01.html
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired September 15, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

CINDY ANTHONY: I know that Caylee`s soul would never have rested knowing that her mother has been vilified for her death. And I know that it was an accident. And until someone can prove it differently, that`s what I believe. And I`m hoping someday we`ll find out what happened to Casey.

And I`m not going to be her judge and jury. God is her judge. And he let her free.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Holly Hughes, criminal defense attorney, you watched this trial moment by moment, I think that Cindy is very emboldened by the "not guilty" verdict to say, hey, do not pin anything on my daughter. And in a sense, she does have a point that the jury found her daughter not guilty on all counts, even though most people in America think the jury got it completely wrong, myself, included.

HOLLY HUGHES, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Right, Jane. We see this with a lot of criminals. You know, just because a jury finds you not guilty doesn`t mean you`re innocent. And one of the jurors actually said that, Jane, in the interview said, "You know, just because we couldn`t find something to convict her of does not mean we think she`s innocent." So, even the jury had a hard time letting her go. They did what they thought was right.

But let`s back up a second, Jane. Do you remember -- I mean, you and I watched every second of this trial together. The defense, themselves, made such a big to do about how when a pet in the Anthony family died, they had a funeral for then pet. And then Cindy`s going to go on national TV and say, it`s ok that my daughter dumped my granddaughter in the woods, because, poof, the soul is gone anyway. When they memorialized the pet, wrapped them up all special and had a big funeral for them. Unbelievable.

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2011, 07:13:52 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I did not watch the interview but I did see a snippet last night, where CA said she was an "awesome mother". 

How was KC an awesome mother?   I hear she was a good mother, how?  No one has said how she is a good mother.

I have not seen one photo of KC teaching the baby how to eat, how to swim, walk or crawl.

She was a good photographer, maybe, but how on earth was she a "good mother"?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2011, 07:40:15 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-her-97000-bill-is-good-cheney-mason-says.html
Casey Anthony: Her $97,000 bill is ‘good,’ Cheney Mason says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 15 2011 4:56 PM
Discuss This: Comments(68) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

“The big question now is how is Casey Anthony going to pay,” said Dave D’Marko of Central Florida News 13. “She says that she does not have a job.”

D’Marko highlighted that Perry’s decision did not include a payment plan or a timeline. Anthony is serving a year’s probation somewhere in Florida for check fraud.

WFTV-Channel 9’s Steve Barrett reminded viewers, “Casey Anthony has been declared indigent, and her attorneys have repeatedly said she has no money and is currently living off the charity of others. Many expected Casey to cash in quickly after the trial, but there’s no known income source for her yet and she’s not even required to have a job during her probation because of safety concerns.”

WOFL-Channel 35’s Cale Ramaker noted that the state attorney’s office, which “tried Casey for first-degree murder and lost, gets just $50.”  The Florida Department of Law Enforcement gets $61,500, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office gets $25,800, and the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation gets $10,200.

Ramaker also highlighted that “Perry did say some of the investigative work from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office was not properly broken down, so he’s given them until Monday afternoon to submit those cost breakdowns.” The upshot: The sheriff’s office could be getting more money.

WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest explained that the amount that Anthony must pay is unusual. “Your typical criminal defendant, according to attorneys, they’ve got to pay $100, $150 in investigative costs,” DeForest said. “This is definitely an unusual amount.”

Poor Casey...NOT! 

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2011, 07:44:42 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I did not watch the interview but I did see a snippet last night, where CA said she was an "awesome mother". 

How was KC an awesome mother?   I hear she was a good mother, how?  No one has said how she is a good mother.

I have not seen one photo of KC teaching the baby how to eat, how to swim, walk or crawl.

ITA, I guess she is referring to that one video they showed in court with Caylee wearing the shorts she was found in and FCA was bouncing her on her legs playing with her. I guess it made FCA the mother of the yr
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2011, 08:06:19 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

The time was approaching that Caylee would need more than the nice toys George and Cindy bought her.  At the age of almost three, little Caylee should have been having play dates and going to story time at the library and be among other children, and not being set in front of toys at home day after day to play by herself, or being put in bed with Casey and her latest boyfriend at night.  If Casey was such an "awesome mother", why did Cindy have to beg and threaten Casey to get her butt home and look after her?
JMHO  Look at the company Casey kept.  Had she befriended any other young mothers with children? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2011, 08:27:12 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-her-97000-bill-is-good-cheney-mason-says.html
Casey Anthony: Her $97,000 bill is ‘good,’ Cheney Mason says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 15 2011 4:56 PM
Discuss This: Comments(68) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

“The big question now is how is Casey Anthony going to pay,” said Dave D’Marko of Central Florida News 13. “She says that she does not have a job.”

D’Marko highlighted that Perry’s decision did not include a payment plan or a timeline. Anthony is serving a year’s probation somewhere in Florida for check fraud.

WFTV-Channel 9’s Steve Barrett reminded viewers, “Casey Anthony has been declared indigent, and her attorneys have repeatedly said she has no money and is currently living off the charity of others. Many expected Casey to cash in quickly after the trial, but there’s no known income source for her yet and she’s not even required to have a job during her probation because of safety concerns.”

WOFL-Channel 35’s Cale Ramaker noted that the state attorney’s office, which “tried Casey for first-degree murder and lost, gets just $50.”  The Florida Department of Law Enforcement gets $61,500, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office gets $25,800, and the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation gets $10,200.

Ramaker also highlighted that “Perry did say some of the investigative work from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office was not properly broken down, so he’s given them until Monday afternoon to submit those cost breakdowns.” The upshot: The sheriff’s office could be getting more money.

WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest explained that the amount that Anthony must pay is unusual. “Your typical criminal defendant, according to attorneys, they’ve got to pay $100, $150 in investigative costs,” DeForest said. “This is definitely an unusual amount.”

Poor Casey...NOT! 

Old man Mason trying to make it seem like it doesn't ruffle his feathers...yeah right! 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.