May 15, 2024, 06:53:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379714 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: September 19, 2008, 01:38:55 PM »

Check this out - I had never heard of her before - eery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1221745564496&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Shocking story, but not surprised we haven't heard about it since it happened in Israel.  I cannot understand parents or grandparents not wanting a child.  It is just incomprehensible!

actually I posted the story when her body was found.

Not to sound foul, but is this the little girl who was found in a suitcase in the river?

Yes it is.

Rob - thanks! Hadn't seen you post it.

Very very sad case as well.

What is with people!?!

If for one second I thought that I was not physically, emotionally, financially, or ready to take full responsibility for my child I would 1.) give full custody to my parents 2.) put up for adoption or 3.) enroll in some sort of program that would atleast help take some of the burden and tough out the rest the very best possible.

Casey had every way out in the world, her mother wanted Caylee...WHY do this?  Why!?

Selfishness is all I can come up with and even that doesn't seem to rise to the level IMO.  I think you have to have a broken mind and soul to be able to comprehend this insanity.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: September 19, 2008, 01:39:19 PM »

CBB are you still here?

I found some very COOL halloween avatars for you!!!!

Wow, I'm almost a Scorpio, I'm a Libra, Oct. 19th!

I love Halloween..its my birthday!

I wonder if the Anthony's will be trick-or-treating?  They could be the haunted house...no costumes needed, just put up pictures of Casey.

WOW - My birthday is October 29th - I was almost mind you almost a witch!!!

Hey!  Mine is the 26th... I guess I was ALMOST a Dolce!!

I am not surprised to see so many Scorpios in here.  I am Scorpio too
I am a Scorpio as well.
Whoops! My post went in the wrong place! I'm almost a Scorpio! I'm a Libra, Oct. 19th!

Me too, I'm t

Yikes, Dancing monkey ate my words! I'm the 25th!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: September 19, 2008, 01:40:44 PM »

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1221745564496&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Shocking story, but not surprised we haven't heard about it since it happened in Israel.  I cannot understand parents or grandparents not wanting a child.  It is just incomprehensible!

Not to sound foul, but is this the little girl who was found in a suitcase in the river?

Yes, the Yarkan River in Tel Aviv.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1023 on: September 19, 2008, 01:41:11 PM »

OMG - You know she loved that baby in those videos!!!! What in the WORLD could have happened??????

Am I the only one who cannot open any of the videos on her site???

Miss Nut I think that you have to click on "subscribe" to watch the videos.

I still can't. Says ERROR with a ! on the video w/ black screen. It's okay, I do not want to see any of them anyway. It will just piss me off even more.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: September 19, 2008, 01:41:37 PM »

Yes it is.

Rob - thanks! Hadn't seen you post it.

Very very sad case as well.

What is with people!?!

If for one second I thought that I was not physically, emotionally, financially, or ready to take full responsibility for my child I would 1.) give full custody to my parents 2.) put up for adoption or 3.) enroll in some sort of program that would atleast help take some of the burden and tough out the rest the very best possible.

Casey had every way out in the world, her mother wanted Caylee...WHY do this?  Why!?

Selfishness is all I can come up with and even that doesn't seem to rise to the level IMO.  I think you have to have a broken mind and soul to be able to comprehend this insanity.
Such is the mind of the Sociopath!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: September 19, 2008, 01:42:15 PM »

OMG - You know she loved that baby in those videos!!!! What in the WORLD could have happened??????

Am I the only one who cannot open any of the videos on her site???

Miss Nut I think that you have to click on "subscribe" to watch the videos.

I still can't. Says ERROR with a ! on the video w/ black screen. It's okay, I do not want to see any of them anyway. It will just piss me off even more.

I could'nt watch them all it is really heart breaking!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1026 on: September 19, 2008, 01:42:20 PM »

when I watched that video of Caylee, it literally took me somewhere I just don't go...

but I'm only human... and it really wrenched my heart. and it's all so sad.

it made me think of this song for some reason... don't know why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNTQvXSsfA

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: September 19, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad

No.  I did not notice that.

When I consider my grandchildren's reaction to a uncomfortable situation when their parents instruct them to give somebody a hug.  I think Casey's look is asking her mom ... "Can I get down now?"

I could be wrong.

Janet

I didn't notice that either....I saw a sweet little girl listening to her Great Grandfather sing to her, and it breaks my heart to think that was the last day either of them had seen her.  
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: September 19, 2008, 01:43:06 PM »

CBB are you still here?

I found some very COOL halloween avatars for you!!!!

Wow, I'm almost a Scorpio, I'm a Libra, Oct. 19th!

I love Halloween..its my birthday!

I wonder if the Anthony's will be trick-or-treating?  They could be the haunted house...no costumes needed, just put up pictures of Casey.

WOW - My birthday is October 29th - I was almost mind you almost a witch!!!

Hey!  Mine is the 26th... I guess I was ALMOST a Dolce!!

I am not surprised to see so many Scorpios in here.  I am Scorpio too
I am a Scorpio as well.
Whoops! My post went in the wrong place! I'm almost a Scorpio! I'm a Libra, Oct. 19th!

Me too, I'm t

Yikes, Dancing monkey ate my words! I'm the 25th!
My Dad's was the 26th!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: September 19, 2008, 01:44:33 PM »

Grab your tissues.

Caylee videos on Casey's myspace page.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.Channel&ChannelID=10472558

Casey was so fortunate.  She blessed with the ultimate gift!!

I firmly believe that whatever happened to Caylee was not a premediated act.  It may have been an act of wrongoing ... an impulsive act ... a neglectful act but ... it was not premediated.

IMO

Janet

I agree. An accident of some sort.

But all the covering up, is premeditated.

An accident?

Brandi ... I believe an "accident" would have initiated a 911 call. implied a 911 call.  However ... a coverup implies that Caylee's body would have revealed evidence of an impulsive action or ... gross negligence.

IMO

Janet

I still believe it was an "accident," and reporting it via a 911 call would have implicated Casey in something illegal, so she did not make that call.

JMO

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1030 on: September 19, 2008, 01:44:49 PM »

BEHAVE MONKEYS..ACT COOL....  RED IS IN THE CAGE

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: September 19, 2008, 01:45:32 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad
I think Caylee was in fear of the nursing/Rehab facility.  My dad  is in one and my daughter gets that look everytime she comes with me to see him and she is 8.  She loves him, but these kind of places are very scary to kids seeing sick elderly people.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: September 19, 2008, 01:45:49 PM »

when I watched that video of Caylee, it literally took me somewhere I just don't go...

Oh Rob, I love them, have everything they ever sung.  They remind me of the guy I really loved, the one that got away. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: September 19, 2008, 01:46:49 PM »

That doesn't surprise me either, Rob.  You're always on top of things.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to read every post...which makes me worry I'll miss the BIG NEWS when you are finally able to share it.

Wow, how sad and similar to Caylee, poor thing missing months before anyone noticed. And OMG-killer was grandfather/stepfather? Trying to figure that one out.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1034 on: September 19, 2008, 01:46:50 PM »

The DNA has to be back by now.

Police interviewed Tubbs and took photographs of his injuries, which they noted resembled dog bites. They obtained a search warrant for his DNA, and on Tuesday, received confirmation from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement that Tubbs' DNA matched swabs taken from the blood found in the Girouxs' home, according to the affidavit.

Tubbs continued to deny breaking into the Girouxs' home or harming their dog, according to the affidavit.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-poodle-torture-091909,0,1408292.story

How did this get processed so fast????

Peace Monkeys
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: September 19, 2008, 01:48:48 PM »

BEHAVE MONKEYS..ACT COOL....  RED IS IN THE CAGE

Sitting up straight and brushing the crumbs off my skirt

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: September 19, 2008, 01:49:05 PM »

I am spooked beyond words.  My sister is a singer and she woke up the other day, called me and sang this song over the phone to me because she said she kept thinking about it and Caylee
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: September 19, 2008, 01:50:10 PM »

so sad
I think Caylee was in fear of the nursing/Rehab facility.  My dad  is in one and my daughter gets that look everytime she comes with me to see him and she is 8.  She loves him, but these kind of places are very scary to kids seeing sick elderly people.

Kids are also disturbed by the smell of those places.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: September 19, 2008, 01:51:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hope ALL monkeys are great....

I'm feeling better so now I can give some pink banana hugs and kisses....

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
suec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1039 on: September 19, 2008, 01:51:48 PM »

You know, I been thinking here. Casey likes to talk to much and likes all the attention she is getting from everyone involved. What if, everyone backed off of her and the news media lost interest and the protesters went away and no one cared about what she was doing or where she was going?? Do you think she might get bored and start running her mouth or do some crazy thing to draw more attention. You know there is a old saying .....give em enough rope and they will hang themselves......  Maybe thats what we need to do. Right now the way things are going, they stand to make alot of money off all this and that really makes me sick....
Also we all know the LE has to have alot of evidence that we don't even know about and are not going to disclose right now. I just hope and pray that they have enough to do the right thing and put her away where she will never be able to harm anyone again.
I too, wanted  to give Cindy and George the benefit of the doubt, but as time goes by, I really feel that they are protecting her and covering up for her, and if that is true then they also need to have charges brought against them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.