May 15, 2024, 12:20:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 135873 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: July 13, 2010, 06:12:05 PM »

Man, I gotta work all day on Thursday! 6am to 7pm! I'm going to miss everything. I hope all you monkeys will give a blow by blow complete with pictures for me.

Thank you in advance! 

Hi BOO!  I am sure there will be a full rundown for you and any others who aren't able to watch

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: July 13, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »

thanks Brandi...I use Firefox and an not able to view these.....I click on the link, the video comes up OK, then starts buffering, then I get a second or 2 of audio and it starts buffering again, finishes buffering, I get a second or 2 audio And then buffering starts again.............this goes on over and over and over....does anyone know what I can do the stop this?  FYI I have also asked on the computer help thread.....this doesn't happen on FOX

Is your adobe Flash player up to date?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: July 13, 2010, 06:12:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24241957/detail.html
Casey's Lawyers Begin Evidence Examination
Posted: 11:51 am EDT July 13, 2010Updated: 3:59 pm EDT July 13, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s lawyers started a two-day evidence examination Tuesday. They brought in their own experts from as far away as the Netherlands to review stacks of evidence in the case.
Casey's attorneys are fighting to keep the list of evidence private. They turned over the list last week laying out what evidence they planned to inspect and a famous crime expert looked over some of it Tuesday.

Both members of the defense and prosecutors were at the Orange County sheriff’s headquarters Tuesday. The defense team is trying to keep the specific evidence they're looking at, which prosecutors already know about, secret from the public. Meanwhile, the sheriff's office is videotaping the evidence examination so there can be no question as to what happened there.

Evidence from the three possible crime scenes is being examined in separate bays at the Orange County Sheriff's Office: the car, the house, and the woods where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found.

Cindy Anthony was recorded in a 911 call that Casey's trunk smelled of death and a hair from Caylee's lifeless body was found there. In the Anthony's house, detectives found duct tape and heart stickers that matched stickers and tape found with Caylee's remains in the woods near her house.

Defense forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee arrived with Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney Jose Baez (raw Lee | raw Baez) Tuesday. WFTV asked Dr. Lee about his trouble during the Phil Spector murder trial in California, where the judge and the defense accused Lee of mishandling key prosecution evidence, the tip of the victim's fingernail, which could have proved that the victim had fought for her life.
They never have such a thing. Just make up story,” Dr. Lee told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich.

“So the judge was lying then?” Belich asked Lee.

“Oh, I did not say anybody lying. Judge did not say I had a fingernail,” he replied.

Spector was eventually convicted.

Casey's other defense attorney, Cheney Mason, seemed annoyed and angry when WFTV asked whether Dr. Lee's problems led the judge to order the sheriff's office to videotape the defense's examination of the evidence.

“I don't want you asking questions. I don't intend to answer your questions. They're always too stupid,” Cheney Mason (raw video) told Belich.

“Do you think that's why the judge insisted the sheriff's office videotape your search of the evidence? Because of those problems?” Belich asked.

“You'll have to ask the judge. No he did not,” Mason replied.

The defense wouldn't tell WFTV Tuesday why they don't want the public to know which evidence their experts are looking at.
The defense filed a motion Tuesday (read it)  slamming the media in its effort to keep the items of evidence it's examining this week sealed from the public. One of the arguments it makes is that the media will not get to see the defense inspection of the evidence, but that's not really true; it's being videotaped by the sheriff's office and the judge said WFTV will get a copy of the videotape.

CASEY EXPECTED IN COURT THURSDAY

WFTV will be there when Casey Anthony's mother and brother testify at a hearing later this week. The two were subpoenaed to discuss the panicked 911 call Cindy Anthony made where she claimed Casey's car smelled like a dead body. That call launched the murder investigation against Casey.

Also on Thursday, the judge will hear the defenses request to keep their list of evidence private.

The hearing is scheduled for Thursday afternoon. WFTV.com will stream it live online.

hhahahahaha...both BOZO and Mason are skeered of Kathi cause she isn't afraid to ask the hard questions............GO KATHI! GO KATHI!!
I agree Sunny.  You'd think that they would listen to her questions and then think real hard about what she is saying. They may as well face it, the prosecution is going to be asking the same questions and much more. How are they going to handle that? Mason and Baez are both losers, IMO, and they don't even care how they are seen by the public when it comes to Kathi B.  Fools....... Casey deserves them.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: July 13, 2010, 06:16:33 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-wftv-defends-kathi-belichs-style.html
Casey Anthony: WFTV defends Kathi Belich’s style
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 13 2010 4:01 PM
Discuss This: Comments(34) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WFTV-Ch. 9 has posted fascinating raw footage of Cheney Mason lashing into veteran reporter Kathi Belich today.

Mason, an attorney for Casey Anthony, ripped the persistent Belich by saying, “I’m worried about you always bothering me.” He called her questions “too stupid.”  Mason said he’d have to talk to Belich’s boss if she didn’t back up and leave him alone.

And that’s not all. Mason called her boss “stupid.” When Belich said she had obviously struck a nerve, Mason replied, “You are a nerve.”

So what does Belich’s boss have to say?

“I don’t know what all the hubbub is about,” WFTV news director Bob Jordan said. “Kathi was polite. Her questions were relevant and on point. His demeanor speaks for itself — as does Kathi’s.”

What about Mason’s complaint that Belich is bothering him?

“Kathi personifies the traits I look for in a dogged reporter,” Jordan said. “She’s not intimidated. She’s professional, polite.”

And what of Mason’s threat that he’d talk to Belich’s boss?

“Put my number in the paper. He can call me,” Jordan said.

His number is 407-822-8300, and Jordan said he would settle for the web.

I laughed so hard reading this I was in tears.  Mason is as silly and childish as BOZO..If you don't leave me alone. I'm gonna tell on you....boohoo.....KUDOS to Jordan!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: July 13, 2010, 06:17:37 PM »

Man, I gotta work all day on Thursday! 6am to 7pm! I'm going to miss everything. I hope all you monkeys will give a blow by blow complete with pictures for me.

Thank you in advance! 

Same request from me...Thanks...

I am sorry both of you have to work on Thurday...you will both be missed....but we will do our very best to make sure we post everything

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 13, 2010, 06:18:51 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24246740/detail.html
Casey's Latest Jail Purchases: Crackers & Cocoa     Monkey Devil!
Jail Account Records Show Numerous Deposits From Parents

POSTED: 5:15 pm EDT July 13, 2010
UPDATED: 5:32 pm EDT July 13, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
Casey Anthony’s latest jailhouse purchases include cocoa butter, hot cocoa, and saltine crackers, newly released records from the Orange County Corrections Department show.

On a June 11 order from the jail’s commissary, Anthony’s bill was $65.04, according to documents.

The order contains hygiene items like shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and cocoa butter as well as six ponytail holders and various food and drink items.

Anthony purchased 10 bottles of water and hot cocoa packets, a package of Starlite mints, peanut butter, and three packages of saltine crackers.
As of October of 2009, Anthony had spent more than $2,200 in the jail’s commissary. In past orders, Anthony has purchased hot peanuts, hot and spicy corn chips and chili with beans.

The Orange County Jail sells inmates everything from clams and crabmeat to sports bras and sympathy greeting cards.

EXTRA: What's For Sale At The Orange County Jail  http://www.wesh.com/news/24246817/detail.html

Inmates purchase the items from their personal accounts.

Orange County Corrections records show George Anthony, Casey’s father, deposited money into her jail account as recently as last month. He made two separate deposits in the amounts of $50 on June 3, and $100 on June 5. In recent weeks, George Anthony has stopped attending his daughter's court hearings.

Cindy Anthony deposited $115 into the account on May 11, according to the documents.

As of July 13, Anthony’s jail account had a balance of $5.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: July 13, 2010, 06:19:01 PM »

thanks Brandi...I use Firefox and an not able to view these.....I click on the link, the video comes up OK, then starts buffering, then I get a second or 2 of audio and it starts buffering again, finishes buffering, I get a second or 2 audio And then buffering starts again.............this goes on over and over and over....does anyone know what I can do the stop this?  FYI I have also asked on the computer help thread.....this doesn't happen on FOX

Is your adobe Flash player up to date?

I think so, but I will double check it!  thanks curly

BIG SHOUT OUT TO DESI and TUPELO!  WOOHOO

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: July 13, 2010, 06:19:15 PM »

I'm so looking forward to the hearing Thursday at 2:00.  I can't wait to see how Lee will handle all of this....being questioned while Mommy is in the room.....will he be truthful or stick with Cindy's story?  Will he be able to look Casey in the eye? Or vice-versa?  I think it's going to be a good day for us tho!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: July 13, 2010, 06:20:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24241957/detail.html
Casey's Lawyers Begin Evidence Examination
Posted: 11:51 am EDT July 13, 2010Updated: 3:59 pm EDT July 13, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s lawyers started a two-day evidence examination Tuesday. They brought in their own experts from as far away as the Netherlands to review stacks of evidence in the case.
Casey's attorneys are fighting to keep the list of evidence private. They turned over the list last week laying out what evidence they planned to inspect and a famous crime expert looked over some of it Tuesday.

Both members of the defense and prosecutors were at the Orange County sheriff’s headquarters Tuesday. The defense team is trying to keep the specific evidence they're looking at, which prosecutors already know about, secret from the public. Meanwhile, the sheriff's office is videotaping the evidence examination so there can be no question as to what happened there.

Evidence from the three possible crime scenes is being examined in separate bays at the Orange County Sheriff's Office: the car, the house, and the woods where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found.

Cindy Anthony was recorded in a 911 call that Casey's trunk smelled of death and a hair from Caylee's lifeless body was found there. In the Anthony's house, detectives found duct tape and heart stickers that matched stickers and tape found with Caylee's remains in the woods near her house.

Defense forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee arrived with Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney Jose Baez (raw Lee | raw Baez) Tuesday. WFTV asked Dr. Lee about his trouble during the Phil Spector murder trial in California, where the judge and the defense accused Lee of mishandling key prosecution evidence, the tip of the victim's fingernail, which could have proved that the victim had fought for her life.
They never have such a thing. Just make up story,” Dr. Lee told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich.

“So the judge was lying then?” Belich asked Lee.

“Oh, I did not say anybody lying. Judge did not say I had a fingernail,” he replied.

Spector was eventually convicted.

Casey's other defense attorney, Cheney Mason, seemed annoyed and angry when WFTV asked whether Dr. Lee's problems led the judge to order the sheriff's office to videotape the defense's examination of the evidence.

“I don't want you asking questions. I don't intend to answer your questions. They're always too stupid,” Cheney Mason (raw video) told Belich.

“Do you think that's why the judge insisted the sheriff's office videotape your search of the evidence? Because of those problems?” Belich asked.

“You'll have to ask the judge. No he did not,” Mason replied.

The defense wouldn't tell WFTV Tuesday why they don't want the public to know which evidence their experts are looking at.
The defense filed a motion Tuesday (read it)  slamming the media in its effort to keep the items of evidence it's examining this week sealed from the public. One of the arguments it makes is that the media will not get to see the defense inspection of the evidence, but that's not really true; it's being videotaped by the sheriff's office and the judge said WFTV will get a copy of the videotape.

CASEY EXPECTED IN COURT THURSDAY

WFTV will be there when Casey Anthony's mother and brother testify at a hearing later this week. The two were subpoenaed to discuss the panicked 911 call Cindy Anthony made where she claimed Casey's car smelled like a dead body. That call launched the murder investigation against Casey.

Also on Thursday, the judge will hear the defenses request to keep their list of evidence private.

The hearing is scheduled for Thursday afternoon. WFTV.com will stream it live online.

hhahahahaha...both BOZO and Mason are skeered of Kathi cause she isn't afraid to ask the hard questions............GO KATHI! GO KATHI!!
I agree Sunny.  You'd think that they would listen to her questions and then think real hard about what she is saying. They may as well face it, the prosecution is going to be asking the same questions and much more. How are they going to handle that? Mason and Baez are both losers, IMO, and they don't even care how they are seen by the public when it comes to Kathi B.  Fools....... Casey deserves them.

Hi Tupelo!  They stand right up there with the A's with bringing negative perception of the DUHfence and Kc....so keep it up boys....neither are likable and that will go against Kc at trial............MO

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: July 13, 2010, 06:22:04 PM »

Hey there Sunny!  I'm hoping to be around more often.  Life has been getting in the way. I hope you and all Monkeys are doing well.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: July 13, 2010, 06:23:45 PM »

I'm so looking forward to the hearing Thursday at 2:00.  I can't wait to see how Lee will handle all of this....being questioned while Mommy is in the room.....will he be truthful or stick with Cindy's story?  Will he be able to look Casey in the eye? Or vice-versa?  I think it's going to be a good day for us tho!   

I will be interested in seeing how the State handles this...who will go first? I hope it's Lee. I think he has the best shot of answering truthfully. then I want to see sin-cin squirm trying to lie.............It is going to be a good day for us, and for CAYLEE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: July 13, 2010, 06:25:21 PM »

Hey there Sunny!  I'm hoping to be around more often.  Life has been getting in the way. I hope you and all Monkeys are doing well.

It's always good to see you and Desi....both of you bring so much to SM....I hope to see both of you as often as y'all can be here. You are both missed.

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: July 13, 2010, 06:28:25 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: July 13, 2010, 06:30:05 PM »

It's always good to see you and Desi....both of you bring so much to SM....I hope to see both of you as often as y'all can be here. You are both missed.

Awww shucks!  lol   I read here alot but haven't had anything to add as most monkeys have already stated what I think/feel.  And yes, Desi is greatly missed as she always has such informative and thought provoking posts. (hint, hint) 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: July 13, 2010, 06:32:49 PM »

Hey Trimm....I want to say thanks for always posting the latest on the case. You make it so easy to keep up to date on everything.  You ROCK!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: July 13, 2010, 06:44:19 PM »

Hey Trimm....I want to say thanks for always posting the latest on the case. You make it so easy to keep up to date on everything.  You ROCK!

Hey Tupelo!YVW
Hope to be seeing more of you!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: July 13, 2010, 06:46:28 PM »

Regarding the "dream team" of defense "experts" crowing to the media that the FBI did not find Casey's DNA on the duct tape --

How dare these goofballs even suggest that the absence of Casey's DNA is remotely significant?  Not finding the murderer's DNA on the duct tape means ZERO, and they know it!  Shame on them.

Hello?  Even little CAYLEE'S own DNA could no longer be detected on that degraded duct tape that her evil mother had originally plastered to her baby's face/mouth/hair!  Casey made sure of that, by dumping precious Caylee in a flooded swamp in the middle of a sweltering Florida summer, heartlessly abandoning her there for six long months out in the elements to rot, attract swarms of feeding insects, totally skeletonize, and be torn apart by animals.  It is a miracle that there was any evidence left to find at all.

And wow, Kathi Belich sure seems to be taking names and kicking @%% for Caylee, doesn't she?  Getting Henry Lee to contradict himself ("They made up stories" vs. "I didn't say they were lying") -- now that was a classic.  The defense team is so lame and out of their league!  Chaney Mason is revealing what he is made of; and it is not a pretty sight. Wonder if he is having "FUN" yet?  Does she have his number, or what?  He comes right out and admits that Kathi has gotten under his skin, big time.  Love how she gave him the 'nyah nyah nyah' by pointing out that the media WILL be getting a copy of that court-ordered video of the evidence examination.  So there!  Go Kathi!

Wonder what drama Thursday will hold?

(Hi Tupelo and Sunny, and all monkeys!     mwah!)

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: July 13, 2010, 06:56:23 PM »

Regarding the "dream team" of defense "experts" crowing to the media that the FBI did not find Casey's DNA on the duct tape --

How dare these goofballs even suggest that the absence of Casey's DNA is remotely significant?  Not finding the murderer's DNA on the duct tape means ZERO, and they know it!  Shame on them.

Hello?  Even little CAYLEE'S own DNA could no longer be detected on that degraded duct tape that her evil mother had originally plastered to her baby's face/mouth/hair!  Casey made sure of that, by dumping precious Caylee in a flooded swamp in the middle of a sweltering Florida summer, heartlessly abandoning her there for six long months out in the elements to rot, attract swarms of feeding insects, totally skeletonize, and be torn apart by animals.  It is a miracle that there was any evidence left to find at all.

And wow, Kathi Belich sure seems to be taking names and kicking @%% for Caylee, doesn't she?  Getting Henry Lee to contradict himself ("They made up stories" vs. "I didn't say they were lying") -- now that was a classic.  The defense team is so lame and out of their league!  Chaney Mason is revealing what he is made of; and it is not a pretty sight. Wonder if he is having "FUN" yet?  Does she have his number, or what?  He comes right out and admits that Kathi has gotten under his skin, big time.  Love how she gave him the 'nyah nyah nyah' by pointing out that the media WILL be getting a copy of that court-ordered video of the evidence examination.  So there!  Go Kathi!

Wonder what drama Thursday will hold?

(Hi Tupelo and Sunny, and all monkeys!     mwah!)

Desi
Hey Desi!  Will you be here with us on Thursday?  I'm hoping so.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: July 13, 2010, 07:08:56 PM »

Will I be here Thursday? 

Well, not to be too cryptic, but I am quietly always here.

Yes, I'll be among the Monkeys closely following Thursday's developments, grateful as always to those who so devotedly and helpfully post links and videos and pics and great Monkey commentary here.  There's no way I would miss seeing Cindy in the hot seat under oath and in the courtroom of the inimitable Judge Perry.

Monkeys rock.  We all want Justice for Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: July 13, 2010, 08:14:06 PM »

I use firefox as well.

Buffering is usually an issue with your Internet connection, not the browser.

I suggest you try a little later.

They are worth watching, IMO!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.