May 13, 2024, 06:34:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Year Old Autumn Pasquale Missing in Clayton, NJ Since 10/20/12(Body Found)  (Read 111223 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2012, 07:46:15 PM »

Oct 23 2012

::snipping2::

Even more difficult to swallow is who police have charged with her murder — two teenage brothers, identified by multiple sources as Dante and Justin Robinson, ages 17 and 15.

Dalton said the boys wanted parts from Autumn's bike and that she was lured into the house.

Authorities also found other physical evidence that led to the arrest of the two juveniles, Dalton said. He added that there was no evidence that the boys had previously known Autumn.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/autumn_pasquales_murder_commun.html
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2012, 07:47:35 PM »

For the record, I happen to believe if they are old enough to murder they are old enough to have their name and social media links plastered all over the place. 

I totally agree...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2012, 07:48:25 PM »

Prosecutors: 12-year-old NJ girl possbibly murdered for BMX bike
Posted on: 7:17 pm, October 23, 2012

http://wtvr.com/2012/10/23/prosecutors-12-year-old-nj-girl-possbibly-murdered-for-bmx-bike/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2012, 08:40:20 PM »

mods if you feel this should be taken down,go ahead and take it down

i just spoke to a friend, she asked wouldnt the trash man, know the can was to heavy
she was not aware how those cans are picked up,those boys knew though 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2012, 09:31:38 PM »

Murdered over a bike.  What has this world come to?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2012, 09:32:57 PM »

For the record, I happen to believe if they are old enough to murder they are old enough to have their name and social media links plastered all over the place. 

I totally agree...

me too!!!!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2012, 09:51:01 PM »

Brothers Charged in Death of NJ Girl Identified
Left to right, Dante Robinson, 17, Justin Robinson, 15

|  Tuesday, Oct 23, 2012  |  Updated 9:11 PM EDT

Friends of the residents say three teenage brothers live at the house and one liked to trade BMX bike parts. (L) Dante Robinson, (R) Justin Robinson, Credit: Twitter.com, Facebook.com

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Missing-NJ-Girl-Teen-Brothers-House-Bike-Autumn-Pasquale-175463891.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2012, 10:10:33 PM »

Oct 23 2012

Even more difficult to swallow is who police have charged with her murder — two teenage brothers, identified by multiple sources as Dante and Justin Robinson, ages 17 and 15.

Dalton said the boys wanted parts from Autumn's bike and that she was lured into the house.

Authorities also found other physical evidence that led to the arrest of the two juveniles, Dalton said. He added that there was no evidence that the boys had previously known Autumn.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/autumn_pasquales_murder_commun.html

Brothers Charged in Death of NJ Girl Identified
Left to right, Dante Robinson, 17, Justin Robinson, 15

|  Tuesday, Oct 23, 2012  |  Updated 9:11 PM EDT

Friends of the residents say three teenage brothers live at the house and one liked to trade BMX bike parts. (L) Dante Robinson, (R) Justin Robinson, Credit: Twitter.com, Facebook.com

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Missing-NJ-Girl-Teen-Brothers-House-Bike-Autumn-Pasquale-175463891.html

Christ all mighty for godsakes.

It's not hard to image what happened here.

The father wasn't involved in their lives, by his own admission and for five years.

This is what happens every time.

Sorry, but people are stupid and I'm tired of stupid.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2012, 11:34:01 PM »

"I jus get money"

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2012, 11:42:48 PM »

did mom not question her sons on where these bicylce parts in the basement were coming from??? } will bet also that Autumn was murdered over her bike..
what a fricking shame! 
I tell ya, I think a lot of what is happening in our cities is related to the break down of the family unit..
mom was raising those 5 kids..dad had not been in touch with his kids since the divorce, what, 7 yrs ago?  Autumn and siblings did not live with mom. why? she was a little girl...She lived with her siblings with dad and his girlfriend and her children!  goodness, where do these kids find structure and their place in the family? and it is not just this family, it is happening all around you and me. We need to get back to family values and teach our children that everyone's life is valuable.. these monsters who are murdering our children have no remorse usually and think nothing of ending a young girls life over a bike...

You are so right, Cookie.

It's tragic.  Can you imagine trying to raise five children, at least two of them troubled teens who keep having parties in the house and you're a single mom trying to work and make ends meet without the help of their father???

Where was the breakdown that both of these boys have zero respect for life?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2012, 11:50:14 PM »

Murdered over a bike.  What has this world come to?

Scary.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2012, 12:47:16 AM »

one of his FB friends has Autumn's pic as a profile picture
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2012, 06:46:53 AM »

These two SOB's need to be charged as adults.

If you are willing to kill a 12 year old girl for her friggin bike, you have no regard for life and have given up the right to claim you are under age and the ability to walk among us. Get rid of them now, because all they will amount to is career convicts.

As for their faces on social media, it was they who used social media and FACEBOOK to try and cover up their crime.

How ignorant must these two dirtbags be? They dump the body but keep her bike and other posessions? Sorry, but the fact that they planned this and set out to lure 12 year old Autumn Pasquale ... try as adults and sent away for life. If you kill as a teen, you get no future.

Sick, just plain sick.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2012, 07:25:20 AM »

If you are willing to kill a 12 year old girl for her friggin bike, you have no regard for life and have given up the right to claim you are under age and the ability to walk among us. Get rid of them now, because all they will amount to is career convicts.

As for their faces on social media, it was they who used social media and FACEBOOK to try and cover up their crime.

How ignorant must these two dirtbags be? They dump the body but keep her bike and other posessions? Sorry, but the fact that they planned this and set out to lure 12 year old Autumn Pasquale ... try as adults and sent away for life. If you kill as a teen, you get no future.

Sick, just plain sick.

I agree. These monsters should be off the street FOREVER. Does anyone know if they had juvi records? I am willing to bet they were in trouble before but the system failed to do it's only job - protect the public. Instead it gives young thugs a slap on the wrist asking criminals to stop being criminals "pretty please" and expect that they will do it. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2012, 07:46:42 AM »

I totally agree...
I've always said the same thing.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2012, 07:51:21 AM »

BTW 2 good posts RED and theboyzmom

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2012, 09:59:53 AM »

Sick, just plain sick.

I agree. These monsters should be off the street FOREVER. Does anyone know if they had juvi records? I am willing to bet they were in trouble before but the system failed to do it's only job - protect the public. Instead it gives young thugs a slap on the wrist asking criminals to stop being criminals "pretty please" and expect that they will do it. 

In this video the Cousin indicates that at least one of them may have a juvi record

http://video-embed.nj.com/services/player/bcpid619329501001?bctid=1920097782001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAPLMIP6E~,BRrRHTAljlHNUYJqhl35zLecZpp8wkKm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2012, 10:04:57 AM »

Clues left all around in slaying of NJ 12-year-old
Oct 24 2012

They were led there by a tip from the boys' mother, who prosecutors said was so concerned by a Facebook posting one of them made that she called police. Authorities would not say what the posting said and it appeared not to be publicly available by Tuesday evening.

And when crime scene investigators went through the family's home, they found the girl's bike, backpack and other belongings.

The boys themselves were in plain sight at points in the intense search for Autumn. Several people in town said they saw them both at the vigil held Monday night in hopes that she would be found while allegedly knowing exactly where she was

The suspects and the victim all have families with deep roots in the town.

Beverly Davis said she went to school with both the boys' mother and the girl's father. And 76-year-old Naomi Sampson, who lives about a block from the boys says that Autumn's father, postal worker Anthony Pasquale, used to deliver mail in their part of town.

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/national/clues-left-all-around-in-slaying-of-nj--year/article_b1049280-d2fe-5855-b806-f9e389e0803a.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2012, 10:14:09 AM »

Autumn Pasquale Killed for Bike Parts, Kidnapped Baby Still Missing, Lansdale Catholic Plan Scrapped

10/24/12 8:56 am | updated: 10/24/12 8:56 am

Two brothers (pictured below), neighbors of Autumn Pasquale in Clayton in New Jersey are in custody for the murder of the 12 year old girl. The 15 and 17 year old brothers lured Autumn to their home because they wanted her BMX bike for parts. The boys' mother turned them in when she saw suspicious posts on their Facebook pages. The boys strangled Autumn and dumped her into a recycling bin.

http://iradiophilly.com/conversation.php?idConversation=1582
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2012, 10:16:41 AM »

Were Autumn's killers caught by Facebook? Teens arrested for strangling missing 12-year-old after 'posting chilling message on her brother's profile page'
Autumn Pasquale was last seen riding white BMX bicycle on Saturday
Family confirmed the body was hers this morning after frantic two-day search

Mother of two teenaged suspects Justin and Dante Robinson turned over evidence from one son's Facebook page, police said
Authorities said brothers lured her into house with promise of bike parts
Autopsy revealed she was beaten and strangled

Autumn's backpack, bicycle and other evidence taken from teens' home

By Rachel Quigley
PUBLISHED: 12:42 GMT, 24 October 2012 | UPDATED: 13:53 GMT, 24 October 2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222414/Autumn-Pasquale-Teen-brothers-liked-Find-Autumn-Facebook-page-beat-strangled-bike-parts-dumped-body-recycling-bin.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.