May 14, 2024, 04:41:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242305 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: February 06, 2009, 05:16:11 PM »

They won't allow people who they believe will be disruptive? Who do they think would be disruptive? I think it's all BULL, and it's about them and NOT about Caylee! If it were about Caylee they wouldn't be doing this "You not invited" BS! It's childish and selfish, and it's about them and their grudges about people who didn't do what they wanted when they came to help!!

They should have a private funeral and drop this public memorial, just another charade.

ITA!!! It's just bull to have a public memorial but only allow certain public!! If they only want certain people, make it private!! It's just common sense!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: February 06, 2009, 05:16:22 PM »

I found the press conference rather useless.  If they broadcast it there will of course be people who seem harmless but get in there and make a scene. It is kind of like people who go to American Idol knowing they can't sing and making a fool of themself...they know it will be shown on the audition shows. If it is true and CNN shows it then it should be interesting. Even security is not enough to keep someone out like that.

I think the memorial is all for show. Fill the church with church members so the family looks like they have support. That is all this is for. It is not for Caylee. They are molesting the memory of her everything they do. If they get threats then don't go to the public memorial. Let the public attend.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: February 06, 2009, 05:16:33 PM »

I posted this earlier (kind of) ... a whole load of people should wear black t-shirts ... once inside reveal their t-shirts underneath that read ... Caylee we are sorry your mommy killed you ... not make any noise or create any stir ... just sit in their pew quietly ...

If they can make it about Casey ... which they are going to do ... someone needs to make it about Caylee!

I hear your intent and admire it, but really, doing this does the same thing as what they are doing. Turning it back into about Casey. IMO.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: February 06, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »

They sure didn't turn LP away when he ponied up $ to bail Casey's @ss out of jail! 

Exactly.

Yup they took his personal $50,000 and travel/security expenses and slapped him in the face within hours that demonsterous girl was bailed out!!  The Anthonys & Casey herself promised to assist him in helping find Caylee alive or deceased as terms to him bailing her out - Cindy & Casey attacked his character because for the first time someone stood up to them and told them he didnt want to hear the bull...that my folks is the reality of what transpired.  Whether you like/respect the man or not, he tried to help - admitted when he errored regarding this case & he researched & searched for Caylee (albeit the wrong location) its more than I can say for this disgusting family.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1424 on: February 06, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »

((edit - per request))
WOW I am so mad right now I could scream. Even their lawyers have no class.

No rose he really did not say that I was going to strike that out and had a senior moment and hit post..... he just said they were puting the public first...that is the kind of family they are
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:32:50 PM by klaasend » Logged

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: February 06, 2009, 05:22:19 PM »

Lawyers on HLN saying JB's comparison to The Fugitive is way off base. There is no comparison to the two cases. He didn't wait a month to report his wife killed, and that Shepperd had an actual person who he said was the killer, KC only has Zanny the Imaginanny!! Saying JB's inexperience keeps showing by all that he's doing, & all the whining & etc.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1426 on: February 06, 2009, 05:22:31 PM »

((edit))
WOW I am so mad right now I could scream. Even their lawyers have no class.

No rose he really did not say that I was going to strike that out and had a senior moment and hit post..... he just said they were puting the public first...that is the kind of family they are
Oh thanks, they are just putting the public first, because that is the kind of family they are, oh please.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:33:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: February 06, 2009, 05:22:49 PM »

ummm i get the feeling that LP is one that is not invited    Conway seemed like he wanted to talk about LP but held himself back...well a tiny bit. He said that those who are not invited know. 

i want to know who all is not invited... these anthony's are tools!
Are you kidding, did he mention anything about LP? LP is in Orlando right now, I thought I read that yesterday.

i started watching WFTV, then they went back to Oprah, so I changed to WESH and they still had Conway on, someone asked about LP ( couldn't hear the question) and Conway said about those who aren't invited already know who they are, those who don't know and show up will be turned away. He then said he thinks that LP should go back home as he doesn't even live in Orlando.....I also thought that was a childish thing for Conway to imply. Who are the Anthony's or Conway to judge anyone who cared about Caylee?  they all make me sick!
Wow being that Orlando is a big tourist area I am sure if that was seen by visitors they would feel welcome. What a stupid statement and very mean. LP is the only one besides Tim and LE looking for Caylee they just didn't like he was looking for her body. Why? Because if you are looking for a live Caylee you won't be looking in their neighborhood for a body.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: February 06, 2009, 05:24:22 PM »

One of the lawyers on HLN said the defense will show video of this memorial service to the judge and say "see this is why we need to move this trial out of Orlando", not in those exact words but that's what he said!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1429 on: February 06, 2009, 05:24:31 PM »

Klas can you please delete post 1407 and any quotes..I screwed it up

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: February 06, 2009, 05:26:02 PM »

Lawyers on HLN saying JB's comparison to The Fugitive is way off base. There is no comparison to the two cases. He didn't wait a month to report his wife killed, and that Shepperd had an actual person who he said was the killer, KC only has Zanny the Imaginanny!! Saying JB's inexperience keeps showing by all that he's doing, & all the whining & etc.
I thought Baden was brought on to help him sounds smarter but I guess I was wrong with the Today show interview because neither one accomplished that.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: February 06, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »

Francine in Virginia MUST be a Monkey!!!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: February 06, 2009, 05:28:30 PM »

I thought Baden was brought on to help him sounds smarter but I guess I was wrong with the Today show interview because neither one accomplished that.

Agreed!

Neither one even sounded like they believed what they were saying, IMO!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1433 on: February 06, 2009, 05:28:32 PM »

entered my mind a while ago... will they make people open their jackets or sweaters to see what they might have underneath? how far will the search go?

or.... if someone wears a shirt that says i support CAYLEE ... will that be sent away?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: February 06, 2009, 05:28:42 PM »

This whole case makes me crazy!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: February 06, 2009, 05:30:01 PM »

I posted this earlier (kind of) ... a whole load of people should wear black t-shirts ... once inside reveal their t-shirts underneath that read ... Caylee we are sorry your mommy killed you ... not make any noise or create any stir ... just sit in their pew quietly ...

If they can make it about Casey ... which they are going to do ... someone needs to make it about Caylee!

I hear your intent and admire it, but really, doing this does the same thing as what they are doing. Turning it back into about Casey. IMO.

Oh you're probably right ... thank you conscience ... Brandi.   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: February 06, 2009, 05:31:23 PM »

Yup "Osama" and "hitler" (not my words, their words) made fools of themselves & proved to the world they both have a very low moral standard & dont care who they offend...now I just look forward to the day that Casey is convicted so they can both retreat to their cave and bunker!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1437 on: February 06, 2009, 05:32:10 PM »

When you think back to the time era of Shepherd case it 1953. Today's standards we defnitely have alot more out there with internet, cable/satellite, longer news coverage, forensic science, etc. JB would say that is what we mean all the media. Well on the other hand it also mean other areas in FL and everywhere have been unindated with this story. You can't go to the store without seeing it on mag covers at the checkout. Sadly it is not that unusual in the last several years of parents murdering their children and especially for stupid reasons such as the guy recently who killed his child not to pay child support. Susan Smith and people like that..times are different and I really don't think they should move the trial.

I wasn't going to watch that Today tape but I did. I think both of them looked like defense fools. If you look at Baden she really is not secure in her "yes" answers on Casey innocence or her being acquitted. JB is stronger in his belief because he wants to win.

Well, They HAD to use that case as an example... I mean,using the O.J. case would have been well,funny but you know,it would not have worked well,because everyone knows O.J was guilty as well....KC.... JMO

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: February 06, 2009, 05:32:20 PM »

Agreed!

Neither one even sounded like they believed what they were saying, IMO!

I am still laughing at myself. I don't sound very smart putting an "s" on there. I really should use "preview" more often.

JB only hope he gets her off for his sake and his future. He has alot on this case and he is determined and thinks he can save her.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: February 06, 2009, 05:33:06 PM »

Caylee Memorial Service To Have Tight Security

Friday, February 6, 2009 – updated: 5:12 pm EST February 6, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Anthony family attorney unveiled plans Friday about Caylee's funeral next week. The funeral is going to be held at the biggest church in Orlando, First Baptist Church of Orlando (see map).

The Caylee Anthony service will mark the first time the church has handled a memorial service for a murdered child with a family member under suspicion. Security will be very tight and the Anthony family does not want any disruptions.

"The people that aren't welcome, most of them know who they are. The security team for the church and the Anthonys will know and they will be respectfully turned away," attorney Brad Conway said Friday afternoon.

Meanwhile, an Ormond Beach grandmother and her husband went out of their way Friday to pay their respects to Caylee Anthony at a memorial where her remains were found. To her, it's hallowed ground.

"I look at this child and I look at everyone else around just hurting so much to see a child like this and a memorial like this," Paulette said.

Seeing the memorial in person up-close was overwhelming to her.

"Everyone's taken her into their hearts. I have a little girl in my neighborhood who looks just like her. Her life should be just beginning and it's ended," Paulette said.

Almost two months after Caylee's remains were found less than a mile from her grandparent's home, there's barely a time when WFTV's reporting crews been the only ones at the scene. Even out-of-state vacationers come by to pay their respects to Caylee.

There are thousands of teddy bears and other gifts that have been placed in her honor. It could be an indication of how many people might line up on Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando to get one of the 5,000 seats available. The parking lot will open at 4:00am and doors at 9:00am for the 10:00am service.

"I don't have details on the service. You're just going to have to come to see," Conway said. "Casey will not be allowed to go to the service. She would have to be furloughed from the Orange County jail in order to do so. So she won't be able to do that. I hope that she will be able to get to [watch it], but we don't know."

Paulette left the scene where Caylee's remains were found Friday with an unanswered question that haunts her.

"How could it be? How could anyone let something like this happen?" she questioned.

Conway said he doesn't know any of the details about the service itself, other than it could last for two hours and said there will be one song that will break everyone's hearts, but he wouldn't say what it is.

<snipped>
http://www.wftv.com/news/18659620/detail.html#-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.