May 21, 2024, 12:28:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 478356 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: July 05, 2010, 02:01:22 PM »

here is where I am headed for now. 

I know some of you have access there and if you want to use the info here feel free.  I just don't have it out in the open because I am not sure this is the right landscaping connected to Terri and the supposed murder for hire attempt... So I have the info locked up, but if someone who has access wants to use it or bring it here, fine with me.  It's hard for me to find the time to dig all this up by myself, and I just don't want to try to half-A$$ post something without explaining it, in case this is not the right landscape company.  I am also working with some info given me privately that I can't 100% verify, so again, I could be going completely in the wrong direction. 

so... maybe someone can help and see if this leads anywhere. 

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=3577

Do you have this info?  It is a grant signed by a Michael Armstrong for Skyline School.  Hope this helps.

http://efiles.ci.portland.or.us/webdrawer/rec/3668447/view/183038%20DEQ%20Skyline%20School%20grant%20additional%20documents.PDF

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: July 05, 2010, 02:16:44 PM »

Sometimes I resize images that I know will blow the margins beforehand. I may make them 75% and then I upload them. I sometimes make images as small as 25% depending on what they are.

I try not to make them too small because I know that some members will have a hard time reading them. A lil of this and a lil of that. I try to be careful to make them nice quality and easy to read, but also to make it easy on the margins.

Welcome Titch.

Thank you, Rob. Here's my problem: The size on my computer is 707 x 3266. I've tried resizing & everything. Nothing's working in Photobucket. I may have to cut it in 1/2 across the center (keep 707 but make the length 1233 for each 1.2). If I attach the pics one right after the other in the same post (without a br inbetween) then the pics should appear as one...but it could hinder or throw off somebody trying to save them to their records, ya know? They'd have to know to save the tope then save the bottom as 2 diff pics. No biggie. I'm trying to get it right. Just a few more secs. When my son;s lasy behind get's up, I'll figure out the rest of the stuff I have on his comp. His computer is the one with most of the info. Good lawd!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: July 05, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »

I came in to see if there were any updates and wow y'all have been busy little Monkeys!
Monkey's rock!
...Just saying Smile

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: July 05, 2010, 02:21:42 PM »

I am curious if there is any connection to this landscaper guy and the neighbor named Jim Kelley?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: July 05, 2010, 02:21:49 PM »

Brandi ~

Was just thinking.. could/would you please, group together all the different faces of Terri? 

She looks so different in so many... her 2005 mug shot, 2005 body builder, mom, wife, pleading look, and a couple i have that you might not, as well as any others.  Smile

Just put this together when I saw this post, and am obviously behind now, so if someone else has done this, I apologize.

I put these pretty much in chronological order as best as I could determine, except for the top photo. You can get an idea of the age of the photo is the baby is in it also.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1845 on: July 05, 2010, 02:24:40 PM »

Thanks Brandi. I think she looks the best in the mugshot, which is bizarre because how many people look good in a mugshot? And there are a couple pictures also that she looks good in, no comment about those body building pictures.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: July 05, 2010, 02:29:14 PM »

omg, i meant 1633...ocd much? i'm sooo anal. jeesh.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: July 05, 2010, 02:32:44 PM »

reader comment:

alwayssunday July 04, 2010 at 5:34AM
Follow

Patty, Terri's marriage to Kaine Horman is her 3rd. Her first husband (father of James) and her second husband (no children with him but he adopted James and still pays child support even though he has not seen the boy in years) both still live in Oregon.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri/4053/comments-7.html

SM gets 500 a month for support, reportly, how about that?  Does she send the son back and keeps the monthly C.S.? 

James, the son went to go live with his BIO dad, Ron Tarver. He is not the one paying child support. The second husband, Richard Ecker adopted James and is now paying child support.

Not sure where that support money has been going since James went back to live with his grandparents and then to his bio dad's.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: July 05, 2010, 02:37:42 PM »

reader comment:

Follow

Patty, Terri's marriage to Kaine Horman is her 3rd. Her first husband (father of James) and her second husband (no children with him but he adopted James and still pays child support even though he has not seen the boy in years) both still live in Oregon.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri/4053/comments-7.html

SM gets 500 a month for support, reportly, how about that?  Does she send the son back and keeps the monthly C.S.? 

James, the son went to go live with his BIO dad, Ron Tarver. He is not the one paying child support. The second husband, Richard Ecker adopted James and is now paying child support.

Not sure where that support money has been going since James went back to live with his grandparents and then to his bio dad's.

Legally until it's changed legally, Richard Ecker will have to pay child support until James reaches the age of 18 (unless he goes to college then depends upon the agreement) whether James is living with Terri or living with his bio dad.  That is the law. 

For instance, say your ex is paying child support and you won't let your ex see the child.  The ex is still liable for any child support ordered by the judge until the child reaches the age of 18 even if the dad never sees the kid.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: July 05, 2010, 02:38:19 PM »

This is just an observation, only my opinion, but I think her change in appearance looks like stress related. She gained weight, even though she was slimmer after she had Kiara. Her face is sagging a little now, could be due to aging but I think it's stress related. The crease between her eyes is def stress related...does not to appear to be from squinting or too much sun imo. You only get those lines after a lengthy bout with some kind of stress involving that area of the face - ie: headaches, tmj or grinding teeth from being mad or upset, etc. It almost appears as if Terri's smile is fake or put on, kinda like somebody that presents to the public one picture but in private is enduring a different kind of emotion. Her facial wrinkles, considering the fact that they don't appear in pictures from a couple of years ago, show turmoil. Not that I feel sorry for her, bc I definitely don;t.

Kaine, well I just can't get past his gums...but I'm trying... Sorry, but if he can be as controlling as he's shown when throwing out 2 respected media giants in Oregon, then he can take the gum comment afaic. I'm still checking him out. Been trying to gather as much as I can with the masonic connections of his family. Tons. Maybe it's nothing, but if so, then why is he not screaming? Is he hiding something?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: July 05, 2010, 02:42:40 PM »

TY Brandi for those pics.

Something that crossed my mind looking at those pics from 2005.  How did she have time to do all tis intense trainin/bodybuilding to get her body to that extreme and take care of her son who would have 11 years old and Kyron who would have been only 2 at the time...and where in the heck did dhe get the energy if she was doing all this?

What is missing about Terri ?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: July 05, 2010, 02:42:51 PM »

reader comment:

Follow

Legally until it's changed legally, Richard Ecker will have to pay child support until James reaches the age of 18 (unless he goes to college then depends upon the agreement) whether James is living with Terri or living with his bio dad.  That is the law. 

For instance, say your ex is paying child support and you won't let your ex see the child.  The ex is still liable for any child support ordered by the judge until the child reaches the age of 18 even if the dad never sees the kid.

Hey Klaas, I thought Oregon was age 21 if the child is still in school...so if James goes to college then Ecker still has to pay? You'd think Tarver would step up to the plate right about now, adopt his son back (since Ecker hasn't seen him in years he should have no problem signing him off), and maybe James could have a chance of a normal childhood. Seems like he & his wife have a happy family that do things together. Who knows, maybe they're blow our minds with bad records & innuendo, too.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1852 on: July 05, 2010, 02:49:10 PM »

Comment 13 on Blink's site under the article about the landscaper. She makes a comment about, landscaper is also a hardscaper. Could someone tell me what a hardscaper means, thanks.

Hardscape, in the practice of landscaping, refers to the paved areas like streets & sidewalks, large business complexes & housing developments, and other industrial areas where the upper-soil-profile is no longer exposed to the actual surface of the Earth. The term is especially used in heavily urbanized/suburbanized areas with little bare soil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardscape

One thing a landscaper/hardscaper would do, that may be little known to folks in areas not as moist as the pacific NW... is scrape the sidewalks/driveways of any moss.  In such rainy areas, moss grows between the cracks and on the surface.  And that moss can get as slippery as an ice patch. 

I didn't realize about how dangerous moss can be, growing on say, a steep driveway.  Not til I lived near Seattle for a year.  Our landscaper spent a good portion of his day scraping sidewalks so we wouldn't fall while walking, and the long steep winding driveway, so we wouldn't slide backwards from the house 1/2 mile to the street.  lol  yikes! 

Just another job a landscaper/hardscaper would likely be doing in Nov/Dec/Jan.  Smile 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: July 05, 2010, 02:52:06 PM »

reader comment:

Follow

Hey Klaas, I thought Oregon was age 21 if the child is still in school...so if James goes to college then Ecker still has to pay? You'd think Tarver would step up to the plate right about now, adopt his son back (since Ecker hasn't seen him in years he should have no problem signing him off), and maybe James could have a chance of a normal childhood. Seems like he & his wife have a happy family that do things together. Who knows, maybe they're blow our minds with bad records & innuendo, too.

My point is that I don't know if Terri is sending the support payments to Ron or not.

Welcome to the forum, Titch.

DD: good sleuthing work there you have been doing!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1854 on: July 05, 2010, 02:56:39 PM »

Commonly Requested Information

DOC Frequently Asked Questions

Visiting Rule:  OAR Div 127 Visiting (Inmate)

Mail Rule:  OAR Div 131 Mail (Inmate)

snipped...

TRCI is designated as an education/work facility for long-term inmates. The focus of its programs is Adult Basic Education and GEDs. Cognitive programs that teach and encourage self change are also available. Inside work activities include institution maintenance and a commercial laundry.

The prison provides minimum-custody inmate work crews for community service projects. It also sends crews out daily for other work projects, under contract primarily to government agencies. Inmate crews also work on landscaping projects on prison property.The prison provides minimum-custody inmate work crews for community service projects. It also sends crews out daily for other work projects, under contract primarily to government agencies. Inmate crews also work on landscaping projects on prison property.

http://www.oregon.gov/DOC/OPS/PRISON/trci.shtml

Wonder if he was an ex-con? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: July 05, 2010, 03:03:38 PM »

TY Brandi for those pics.

Something that crossed my mind looking at those pics from 2005.  How did she have time to do all tis intense trainin/bodybuilding to get her body to that extreme and take care of her son who would have 11 years old and Kyron who would have been only 2 at the time...and where in the heck did dhe get the energy if she was doing all this?

What is missing about Terri ?
That's a great question, seems to me you would have to stay at the gym a long time everyday to look like that.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: July 05, 2010, 03:07:10 PM »

Commonly Requested Information

DOC Frequently Asked Questions

Visiting Rule:  OAR Div 127 Visiting (Inmate)

Mail Rule:  OAR Div 131 Mail (Inmate)

snipped...

TRCI is designated as an education/work facility for long-term inmates. The focus of its programs is Adult Basic Education and GEDs. Cognitive programs that teach and encourage self change are also available. Inside work activities include institution maintenance and a commercial laundry.

The prison provides minimum-custody inmate work crews for community service projects. It also sends crews out daily for other work projects, under contract primarily to government agencies. Inmate crews also work on landscaping projects on prison property.The prison provides minimum-custody inmate work crews for community service projects. It also sends crews out daily for other work projects, under contract primarily to government agencies. Inmate crews also work on landscaping projects on prison property.

http://www.oregon.gov/DOC/OPS/PRISON/trci.shtml

Wonder if he was an ex-con? 

That is something I have been wondering too.

If he didn't take the contract, is an ex con, could he have referred Terri to someone else?

Could that person have kidnapped Kyron instead of murdering Kaine...thinking if she had money to pay for a hit on Kaine..she'd have money to pay for a ransom?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: July 05, 2010, 03:08:17 PM »

Someone was looking for a picture of the "hooks" (Tracygirl, maybe) in Kyron's classroom. I just grabbed this from the Today show coverage. You can see the hooks behind Kyron on the wall.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38095397#38095397

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: July 05, 2010, 03:16:51 PM »

Comment 13 on Blink's site under the article about the landscaper. She makes a comment about, landscaper is also a hardscaper. Could someone tell me what a hardscaper means, thanks.

Hardscape, in the practice of landscaping, refers to the paved areas like streets & sidewalks, large business complexes & housing developments, and other industrial areas where the upper-soil-profile is no longer exposed to the actual surface of the Earth. The term is especially used in heavily urbanized/suburbanized areas with little bare soil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardscape

One thing a landscaper/hardscaper would do, that may be little known to folks in areas not as moist as the pacific NW... is scrape the sidewalks/driveways of any moss.  In such rainy areas, moss grows between the cracks and on the surface.  And that moss can get as slippery as an ice patch. 

I didn't realize about how dangerous moss can be, growing on say, a steep driveway.  Not til I lived near Seattle for a year.  Our landscaper spent a good portion of his day scraping sidewalks so we wouldn't fall while walking, and the long steep winding driveway, so we wouldn't slide backwards from the house 1/2 mile to the street.  lol  yikes! 

Just another job a landscaper/hardscaper would likely be doing in Nov/Dec/Jan.  Smile 

Thank-you, but what I don't understand is what does it matter if he does hardscraping also? What would that have to do with, if he for example kidnapped Kyron? I'm missing something here.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: July 05, 2010, 03:18:27 PM »

Someone was looking for a picture of the "hooks" (Tracygirl, maybe) in Kyron's classroom. I just grabbed this from the Today show coverage. You can see the hooks behind Kyron on the wall.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38095397#38095397

ive seen 3 children, from K-university, and when they were in grade school
protocol was hang it up/put in cubby, his teacher would have given him
a firm reminder, there is a place for everything,and everything in its place

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.