May 15, 2024, 05:37:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 282082 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #760 on: March 26, 2009, 07:14:07 PM »

Goodn and Rose-

I agree she looks like JP, but she did not know him in 2005. She met him through Ricardo.
AND

His family is worth millions in PR, if there was ANY possibility he was babydaddy she would have been set and actually had a nanny and not worked.. jes sayin..
well, um... she didn't and she didn't 
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: March 26, 2009, 07:14:35 PM »

Isn't it ironic that Mr. Luka, Lee Skywalker's attorney, is now saying that Lee Anthony might have a civil suit against Hoover, when a few months ago, he was pretty sure his client needed immunity?  These people are ridiculous!

Also, how long does this Janie Weintraub have to keep popping up every night on JVM?
Janie has a problem with that big mouth of hers. And good luck with that civil suit Lee, don't you all have enough on your plate already?
  LOL because FoxNews told her to zip it

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #762 on: March 26, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

I'm really behind, and watching the raw George video.

If Dennis is so clever designing sonar equipment, WTH isn't Mr Milstead being interviewed?

Dennis Mislead never invented anything but pickle jar with a slot cut out in it for donations. I hate the Milsteads worse than George and Cindy. 
Isn't it amazing all the things Dennis designed, who would have figured, he looks as dumb as dirt  And Mags thanks for the update SILENT CINDY who doesn't like that? Oh, I bet Cindy doesn't like her mother's comments, can't control her and make her a liar like you have with the rest of your lovely family, Cindy.

Yea, you'd think a talented inventor wouldn't have the need to impersonate a police officer or have his house in foreclosure...his family seems off their rockers - even their daughter
  Too Funny Cappy. I thought it was hateful when George said there are no other sonar boats out there or something like that. We know what he was getting at, but most people don't. He was trying to DOG Tim Miller!! I hate them now!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: March 26, 2009, 07:20:48 PM »

JVM on Issues (puke) is gonna have Thomas Luka countering what Hoover said about Lee in his deposition.   WAA WAA WAA...my God the Anthonys should have owned stock in Kleenex maybe then they wouldnt have had to make "blood money" off their murdered granddaughter

How is Lee going to sue when he knows dang well even if it didint originate from him, his mother sent Dominic there (admitted by Cindy in Dec to detectives)

hoover  must of touched a raw nerve in Lee if Lukas gonna come out swinging now. Lee never batted an eyelash at paternity issues brought up involving him and Caylee so maybe there was some truth in he was touching KC.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #764 on: March 26, 2009, 07:22:47 PM »

JSM...That sonar thing probably ain't nuthin but a little ole fish finder.

And Steel....I ain't ever been that drunk lol

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: March 26, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »

I'm really behind, and watching the raw George video.

If Dennis is so clever designing sonar equipment, WTH isn't Mr Milstead being interviewed?

Dennis Mislead never invented anything but pickle jar with a slot cut out in it for donations. I hate the Milsteads worse than George and Cindy. 
Isn't it amazing all the things Dennis designed, who would have figured, he looks as dumb as dirt  And Mags thanks for the update SILENT CINDY who doesn't like that? Oh, I bet Cindy doesn't like her mother's comments, can't control her and make her a liar like you have with the rest of your lovely family, Cindy.

Yea, you'd think a talented inventor wouldn't have the need to impersonate a police officer or have his house in foreclosure...his family seems off their rockers - even their daughter
  Too Funny Cappy. I thought it was hateful when George said there are no other sonar boats out there or something like that. We know what he was getting at, but most people don't. He was trying to DOG Tim Miller!! I hate them now!!!!
TM and LE...yup you picked right up on that...well clue to Curious George who obviously didnt spend enough time in the jungle watching out for that tree - just like TM and any other reputable search & rescue company, they work in conjunction and cooperation with the local, state & federal law enforcment while conducting searches....Good luck with that Anthonys & Milsteads!

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: March 26, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »

JVM has pictures of Caylee that I have never seen. She was a sweet baby girl, I am so sorry that the Anthony family had her.........anybody else would have loved her and taken so much better care of her. Darn it all..............I hate them all. How can Casey sleep? Or eat the way she does???????????????darn it all.............
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: March 26, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »

Off to watch Purdue!

(and check to see if the Spector Jury has come back with a "GUILTY" yet!) 

See ya monkeys!

Later mater. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: March 26, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »

JVM on Issues (puke) is gonna have Thomas Luka countering what Hoover said about Lee in his deposition.   WAA WAA WAA...my God the Anthonys should have owned stock in Kleenex maybe then they wouldnt have had to make "blood money" off their murdered granddaughter

How is Lee going to sue when he knows dang well even if it didint originate from him, his mother sent Dominic there (admitted by Cindy in Dec to detectives)

hoover  must of touched a raw nerve in Lee if Lukas gonna come out swinging now. Lee never batted an eyelash at paternity issues brought up involving him and Caylee so maybe there was some truth in he was touching KC.

The same moron whose attorney was telling the media that an arrest was imminent & he was begging to get his client full immunity...umm hmmm yea okay!  Bring it Luka, can't say I didnt warn ya

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: March 26, 2009, 07:29:19 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #770 on: March 26, 2009, 07:31:30 PM »

Time to weigh in on yesterdays court hearing...

I see it as a victory for the prosecution.  The whole point was to insure that KC does not come back after she is found guilty and scream that Baez had other interests.  The court reporter was in his chambers, and I am positive that was made crystal clear to all.

Do I think that KC is getting money to pay her legal team from selling Caylee related things?  You bet your sweet bippy I do.  Do I think its so wrong on umteen levels?  Again, sweet bippies!

But that was not what yesterday was about.  I am sure Baez told the judge how he was getting paid, and the judge said fine, just don't come back when you are sentenced to life without parole and say you were not warned!
PaleGreenPants
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: March 26, 2009, 07:32:06 PM »

I have a relative that used to do all kind of awful things to everyone and his mother would always blame everyone but him.  Even when he was caught red handed, it would turn out to be someone else's fault (maybe even the victim's - you know his problems, you shouldn't have brought your purse in the house).  And to her, that seemed reasonable.  She was vicious about it, and would defend him regardless of who it hurt, including her other children.  Everyone lied, except him, everyone was out to get him, everyone was unfair to him.  It was hard to watch and pretty scary.  He is a different person, now, and regrets all that happened.  She, on the other hand, says none of it ever happened, people are just making things up.  I think Cindy is like that.  She defends KC and that's why she could say "Maybe someone put a dead body in the car at the towing company" but she and no one else she controls was ever allowed to defend Lee in the baby daddy business.  JMO.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #772 on: March 26, 2009, 07:32:56 PM »

It's a guy thing...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: March 26, 2009, 07:34:10 PM »

How about we send those tools out to sea where sharks are known to gather.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: March 26, 2009, 07:38:44 PM »

Hold up Jayne WHINETRAUB just said Satsuma is keeping hush because they learnned from the Caylee mess...I take exception to that.   I think Yuri Melich, John Allen and others in OCSO did a fabulous job on this case & I dont see how anyone can say they errored or botched up the case.   That was a ridiculous statement, then again what else is knew!  I just had to get it off my chest....OMG I cant wait for these cases to be resolved so I never ever have to watch "Issues" title self explanatory!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: March 26, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WESH explains Cindy's new low profile
posted by halboedeker on Mar 26, 2009 6:43:16 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Why has Cindy Anthony, mother of Casey Anthony, shut up?

"For now, she's silent Cindy, in the background," WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said in a report tonight.

The crucial insight came from Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony. Conway told WESH that she was hurt deeply by the recently revealed words of her own mother, Shirley Plesea, to law enforcement. Plesea had said that Casey may have hated Cindy more than the young mother loved her own daughter, Caylee. Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee.

Kealing also swung into analytical mode and said that Cindy won't be able to stay quiet for long. The reason?

Criminal defense expert Richard Hornsby speculated that the state will use Casey's anger at Cindy as a motive for murder.

"Down the road, the state's theory of motive will push her [Cindy] back into the spotlight, and not in a good way," Kealing concluded.

WESH also provided these updates: On April 9, George and Cindy Anthony will be deposed in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation suit against Casey Anthony.

In another deposition in that suit, private investigator James Hoover said he heard that ABC News had paid $200,000 or $225,000 to Baez for Caylee photos and video. Baez's team has acknowledged selling such items, but didn't say to whom or for how much
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case--10.html

~ Peter Frampton
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: March 26, 2009, 07:42:46 PM »

Oh the tangled webs we weave when first we choose to deceive.

The is for all the ants and any and everyone that they have fooled with their lies and deceit.

Liars the whole lot of them.....I hate liars.....     my mama preached to me growing up that you will never, ever get by with continuous lying....you always get caught some way.    I was afraid to tell her a lie because I almost knew she knew I was lying....you, know those little white lies all teens tell                       

I think le has all their numbers, i just wish they would do something

Thank you for letting me rant!

They all make me sick

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #777 on: March 26, 2009, 07:45:21 PM »

Hold up Jayne WHINETRAUB just said Satsuma is keeping hush because they learnned from the Caylee mess...I take exception to that.   I think Yuri Melich, John Allen and others in OCSO did a fabulous job on this case & I dont see how anyone can say they errored or botched up the case.   That was a ridiculous statement, then again what else is knew!  I just had to get it off my chest....OMG I cant wait for these cases to be resolved so I never ever have to watch "Issues" title self explanatory!

I agree Capp, LE did a fabulous job....I think what Ron and Misty learned from Caylee Case came from George and his manual on how to lie and  seemingly get away with it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: March 26, 2009, 07:47:48 PM »

Well Conman, once again that is a boldface lie because Cindy wasnt made aware of her mother's comments "recently" she knew them months ago.

Cindy is a selfish, ungrateful & clueless poor excuse for a woman much less a mother & for her to be hurt over what her mother said is rather ironic had Cindy listened to her mother Caylee would still be alive today...not that her future would have been stress free and without dysfunction unfortunately being born to that familly.  UGH   Its just too outrageous for words!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: March 26, 2009, 07:50:27 PM »

I agree Capp, LE did a fabulous job....I think what Ron and Misty learned from Caylee Case came from George and his manual on how to lie and  seemingly get away with it.

Well you do have a fine point there hon.   George himself said in his presser while there "People should not be judging these fine people, no matter what" Im sure there is an ounce of truth to what you and I agree took place behind closed doors amongst George & those family members.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.