May 14, 2024, 06:33:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 254937 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: August 17, 2010, 07:02:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76708.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Mathew lashes out at OM
August 16, 2010, 13:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The suspected of trafficking Alex Mathew, through his lawyer Edwin Duijn Field substantially removed to the Public Prosecutor (OM). The owner of Foxy Lady strip club, said to have suspicions that he is "now the government of former director KIA, Fokking, he allegedly assaulted, was returned to power at any cost should be prosecuted."

These assumptions are mainly fed, says lawyer Duijn Field behalf of his client, now those are the two Ukrainian women who had made declarations of human beings, were allowed to leave the island. This while his partner Mathew and these women are charged with making a false declaration. Duijn Field says, very surprised because one of the women had lied under oath. It would be for the court have admitted that they got a visa for Aruba, knowing that she was using a false document.

Mathew was last week brought back to Aruba after a short stay in prison in Bonaire. That happened just after his lawyer brought suit for a short him back to Aruba to get. The prosecution showed on Friday that a risk analysis showed that it was no longer necessary to imprison him in Bonaire. Mathew was the justice of your home as a precaution because he was flown by a long way would maintain contacts with police officers and prison guards from the Aruban KIA. But his aggressive history played a role in justice. He was previously convicted of violent crimes in 2001 and spent the interim KIA Director Ben King (formerly Ben Vocking) serious bodily injury.

Mathew is now suspected that there is more behind his arrest. The truth will come out, let his lawyer to know, "and not the truth that the Public Ministry (controlled?) Present in the courtroom.
-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76742.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

OM Mathew denies accusation

August 17, 2010, 13:40 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor (OM) emphatically denies the allegations of Alex Mathew, owner of Foxy Lady strip club, that justice to him "at all costs' will continue.

"There is obviously no question that we suspect at the insistence of Ben King of political prosecution," said Chief Peter Blanken outraged. He finds the statements lawyer Edwin Mathew Duijn Field behalf of his client did "extremely rude towards the OM. Whites said the investigation into the suspect started following the declaration of an Eastern European woman. Moreover, says the chief, we received signals that he is allegedly involved in trafficking. The discussion on the departure of two Ukrainian victims from Aruba, also boosted by Duijn Field, the trial would be conducted, not in media, says whites. Mathew has announced that in turn these women want to sue because making "false declarations".

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: August 17, 2010, 07:06:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76706.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Ten arrests in drug controls nightlife

August 16, 2010, 13:06 (GMT -04:00)

The police are now planning to more massive checks to keep the night life.

ORANGE CITY - Ten people are this weekend in the entertainment district of Palm Beach was arrested for possessing drugs. This occurred during a major control operation of the police, customs and military police.

At the same action were also quantities of marijuana, cocaine, knives and other knives were seized. The action is part of the efforts of the police to the rise of crime and crime on the island at bay. Palm Beach will often visit of justice, like other districts, as promised the police. "It is enough. Respect for law and order must return, "said Police Commissioner Trudy Hassell.
The action took place in the night from Saturday to Sunday. Police were represented by officers on bicycles, on motorcycles and in patrol cars. The sniffer dogs helped them. At the same time kept the police, traffic controls along the Sasakiweg. A total of 28 penalties were handed out to motorists who cause too hard, whose car lights not working or that their papers were not in order. Some cars even after the recording of minutes dragged away.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 17, 2010, 07:40:07 PM »

TxMom, I couldn't help but note Alex Matthews was using his walker suddenly once again.

Odd how he didn't need it for his grand opening, etc.

Monkey Devil!

Guess he was just reminding them not to violate his human rights again.

The picture from Bondia?  I'm wondering if that wasn't just an old picture.  He didn't have a walker or even seem to need one going up all those steps in the Awe24 video.

I'd hate to know I had to go up those steps blindfolded.   

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4090&offId=100&offDate=2010-8

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: August 17, 2010, 08:30:31 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT.  EMAIL DANA WITH QUESTIONS FOR RITA COSBY:

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

TUNE IN NOW!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:02:26 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: August 17, 2010, 09:18:47 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #525 on: August 17, 2010, 10:33:58 PM »

SuzieQ,

Yes, he's the one from the equipment rental business that was murdered.

I haven't seen much about that in the news since the night of the murder.  I don't think Amigoe reported on it at all, or maybe I missed it.

Some say he was shot...

http://www.facebook.com

Tito Lacle shooting case na di Cura Cabai: source: cops
August 10 at 7:36 pm · Share
Kelly Reymundo Update please!
August 10 at 8:40 pm
Margaret Wever shoots Oh, darn guns.
August 10 at 10:50 pm

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76743.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
OM: "Dorbeck not shoot '
August 17, 2010, 13:41 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - An autopsy showed that the 67-year-old John William Dorbeck indeed a crime to killed.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) would only say that the victim was not shot, as previously suggested in the media. What the exact cause of death, to the Public "in the interest of the investigation" does not say. The investigation is still in a very early stage, "said Justice. The prosecutor will therefore not too much information public.

Last Sunday was the technical search again searched the house in Dorbeck Cabay Cura. It was a 'broad service search, "says Angela Ann, spokesman for the OM. "It was particularly to examine the records of the victim." Dorbeck had a rental company for tools. He was found dead Aug. 10 his house and shop in Cura Cabay. To the motive for the murder affected the judiciary still in the dark. They also have no specific suspect in mind. However, they are looking for clients of the victim. Especially those in July and August have rented equipment Dorbeck are invited to search the San Nicolas to report.

Thanks Texasmom, its pretty pathetic when the police can not tell a gun shot from someone that was beat to death. They probably wanted it to be a gun shot so they could call it a suicide.

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: August 17, 2010, 11:10:06 PM »

SuzieQ,

Yes, he's the one from the equipment rental business that was murdered.

I haven't seen much about that in the news since the night of the murder.  I don't think Amigoe reported on it at all, or maybe I missed it.

Some say he was shot...

http://www.facebook.com

Tito Lacle shooting case na di Cura Cabai: source: cops
August 10 at 7:36 pm · Share
Kelly Reymundo Update please!
August 10 at 8:40 pm
Margaret Wever shoots Oh, darn guns.
August 10 at 10:50 pm

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76743.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
OM: "Dorbeck not shoot '
August 17, 2010, 13:41 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - An autopsy showed that the 67-year-old John William Dorbeck indeed a crime to killed.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) would only say that the victim was not shot, as previously suggested in the media. What the exact cause of death, to the Public "in the interest of the investigation" does not say. The investigation is still in a very early stage, "said Justice. The prosecutor will therefore not too much information public.

Last Sunday was the technical search again searched the house in Dorbeck Cabay Cura. It was a 'broad service search, "says Angela Ann, spokesman for the OM. "It was particularly to examine the records of the victim." Dorbeck had a rental company for tools. He was found dead Aug. 10 his house and shop in Cura Cabay. To the motive for the murder affected the judiciary still in the dark. They also have no specific suspect in mind. However, they are looking for clients of the victim. Especially those in July and August have rented equipment Dorbeck are invited to search the San Nicolas to report.

Thanks Texasmom, its pretty pathetic when the police can not tell a gun shot from someone that was beat to death. They probably wanted it to be a gun shot so they could call it a suicide.
Aruba has always been in denial that the island has ANY guns!! Once again, their "tourism image" drives the bus of their government and press. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: August 17, 2010, 11:36:48 PM »

Speaking of press...I saw this earlier today....Wreck's post made me post it.

Press from Ecuador Impressed with Aruba
 General News     August 16th, 2010
No comments (RSS 2.0)
Representatives of the press of Ecuador recently arrived on a charter flight direct from Quito. From the “Vistazo” and “Aboard” magazines and the “La Television” program, the press covered every aspect of the island, including tourist attractions, activities and restaurants. They received firsthand experience of all that Aruba has to offer. The press members were favorably impressed by the level and quality of service that they received and let it be known that they are sure that Aruba’s tourist product will be favorably received by tourists from Ecuador.

Story courtesy of Awe Mainta

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/press-from-ecuador-impressed-with-aruba/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: August 18, 2010, 09:44:50 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: August 18, 2010, 05:24:19 PM »

This site is that of a defrocked judge.  He is writing about Natalee.  I have followed since he started.  A poster named Carin supposedly challenged Anita to reveal who else was with Joran that night or she would reveal it.  Today there is a posting with the supposed email Carin sent to the Blogger.  There is a picture of a keycard and also supposedly one of Natalee at time of death.  The blog is closed to comments.  I was hoping we could grab the pics, just in case.

Several commenters, including "Mitch" at last asked the "nice" post that I would have toegstuurd Carin. I promised her permission. That she (or he) me through an email data.

Than post below:

Keycard Holiday Inn

I also received an equally unclear as macabre photographs, which would permit of Natalee Holloway shortly after she was slain / cqom killed was killed:

Photo Natalee Holloway (this is the size of the picture as I received via email)

I also received a DVD of pieces mailed, which reconstruct the course of the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will be shown.

Critical questions remained unanswered by me. Hard evidence were omitted. Then it stops. The only hard point was a fairly specific indication of where Natalee would be found.

http://www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl/wordpress/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: August 18, 2010, 06:52:27 PM »

Magnolia

What do you think about Unreals being Steve Yuhas?  Very similar styles.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: August 18, 2010, 06:53:22 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 18, 2010, 07:27:48 PM »

Magnolia

Very possible.  Unreals is as big a freak.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: August 18, 2010, 07:33:27 PM »

Not my Words!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 187/189:
After waiting months to find out what my statement actually says, Jug calls on my first day in California. He has finally been able to obtain the translation of my statement from prosecutor Janssen. The one the detective brought to me to sign late that night in the restaurant. And I trusted him, and signed every page.

“listen to this, Beth …” The words he reads echo in my head. I begin to sink, and could slide to the ground out of my chair. “Jug, they changed it. They changed my statement.”

I had carefully given intricate details about the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard the first night we got to the island, including names and physical descriptions. Now Paulus van der Sloot is described only as “the man with the glasses.”

Those are not my words.

Earlier we learned from the prosecutor that the statements from the two uniformed officers who were with us in the van der Sloot front yard that morning didn’t mention the sexual encounters described by Joran between Natalee and him. No mention of his sexual contact with her as she was falling asleep and walking up. No mention of his description of her underwear and genitalia. So the judge never heard about all that.

There‘s no way a police officer could stand there that morning, hear what Joran was saying, and fail to include these details in a statement. No way. In my opinion this information must have been deleted for the officers.

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 182/183:
  The day after our talk with Ms. Flanegan, I had to go to the police staton to turn in the statement that I had given to Dennis Jacobs.  He had given me a copy to go over with my attorney, Vinda.  But, after looking at it, I realized that it was only a page and a half long and had little to do with what we had actually discussed the most, the conversation that I had with Paulus van der Sloot at the prison ...  I had spent a long time with Jacobs, and much of my interview was not in the statement.

When I went back to turn it in and discuss it with him, I was told that Jacobs was in with Jan van der Stratten. ....

I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: August 18, 2010, 07:35:12 PM »

This site is that of a defrocked judge.  He is writing about Natalee.  I have followed since he started.  A poster named Carin supposedly challenged Anita to reveal who else was with Joran that night or she would reveal it.  Today there is a posting with the supposed email Carin sent to the Blogger.  There is a picture of a keycard and also supposedly one of Natalee at time of death.  The blog is closed to comments.  I was hoping we could grab the pics, just in case.

Several commenters, including "Mitch" at last asked the "nice" post that I would have toegstuurd Carin. I promised her permission. That she (or he) me through an email data.

Than post below:

Keycard Holiday Inn

I also received an equally unclear as macabre photographs, which would permit of Natalee Holloway shortly after she was slain / cqom killed was killed:

Photo Natalee Holloway (this is the size of the picture as I received via email)

I also received a DVD of pieces mailed, which reconstruct the course of the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will be shown.

Critical questions remained unanswered by me. Hard evidence were omitted. Then it stops. The only hard point was a fairly specific indication of where Natalee would be found.

http://www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl/wordpress/

I don't see anything that looks like Natalee or a human but I do see in the upper right what looks like a car tire and wheel:

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: August 18, 2010, 07:53:36 PM »

Magnolia

I haven't figured out who Unreals is....but you could be right.  I hadn't thought of that.

I have been intrigued with Resigned theory that "Eric Williams" was actually Andre Dos Santo's father,
posing as an agent.  That one makes sense to me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: August 18, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=12190

The circus @ Sizzles 14aug'10

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 18, 2010, 07:54:13 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL

Natalee Holloway deserved so much more.  The family deserved so much more.  Those who supported the Persistence endeavor prayfully and monetarily deserved so much more.

+++++++

The Jan 07/08 Recovery and ROV Dives

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys
______

ROV Dive Image - December 30, 2007

Klaasen

January 7, 2008 - ROV Image - January 7, 2008

Klaasend

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: August 18, 2010, 09:33:45 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=12121

LatinNight @ Confessions nightclub 13aug'10

Nicole Arends (Dilma's oldest daughter, second from left)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: August 18, 2010, 10:18:46 PM »

Carpe!   

I've been missing you!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.