May 13, 2024, 04:02:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 254894 times)
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: August 20, 2010, 05:17:56 PM »

Anna,

I also think the FBI should look at the photo. I didn't want to post publically what I see in the photo so I sent what I found to Klaas. Maybe someone else here will find what I know I see, and what I believe I see but am not 100% sure of.
I still take a look at the photo every few hours or so messing with photo enhancement software and am making a few more deductions just about every time I mess with it.

Ado
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: August 20, 2010, 05:26:25 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76914.php

Google translation:

New face of Aruba

August 20, 2010, 13:06 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Along the LG Smith Boulevard yesterday hanging large banners which the new promotional campaign Tourist ATA to see. The logo was again yesterday during a reception by ATA and Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) was presented to guests. On each banner is a different face, topped by a varying text and below the fixed text One Happy Island. Below the picture is the new logo of Aruba. Other banners included only the logo in the large. The logo consists of the red star from the national flag and the letters of Aruba, in various shades of blue (the sea) and green (of flora and fauna). Tonight is a big party held to introduce the new logo. Everyone is welcome.

They made the new face of Aruba so similar to Natalee???? Are you kidding me Aruba?  Yeah, that's going to make you look better! #$%$#@#

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #582 on: August 20, 2010, 05:30:23 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/21113-alexander-mathew-prolonga-cu-60-dia-di-prizon-mas.html

Papiamentu translation:

alexander mathew prolonga cu 60 day by gaol more

friday, 20 august 2010 13:11

huez comisario today morning owing to bay by acuerdo cu peticion by ministerio publico before prolonga detencion by the sospechoso alexander mathew cu one maximo by 60 day more. the is close at kia but have "beperking" y not can come into in contacto cu neither another preso more. advocate mr. peter mohamed owing to present at corte before today morning before defende interest by alexander mathew. after by tratamento by the caso past owing to say we cu huez comisario owing to hang on to cuenta cu the acusacionnan earnest contra her cliente y in the phase by the investigacion, cu owing to bay by acuerdo cu peticion by ministerio publico. by another near, defence at present have 3 day before dicidi if they're apela the decision by huez comisario. if they dicidi by haci'e, will have to present fast 3 huez by corte comun before evalua the pruebanan before dicidi if is prolonga mathew or not. before thing is the three another sospechosonan, the police owing to remain in freedom but the girlfriend y m. livingstone if owing to remain close. at kia, alexander mathew is close in one cel normal but not have aceso at another presonan. is teme cu the will can influencia the other testigonan or esunnan envolvi in the caso here. the two child muhernan cu owing to entrega complaint y is witness, owing to bandona we island come to anend. they're insisti cu mathew owing to maltrata they fisicamente, owing to obliga they before hang on to relacion sexual cu clientenan below ; menasa y owing to mantene they at aruba contra they boluntad y/of desire. the caso will follow below ; investigacion at present.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: August 20, 2010, 05:32:30 PM »

Ok, turned the photo sideways and maybe I'm seeing something.  Still no way of knowing if it is something who it is but take a look:

ADO - is this close to what you are seeing?
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: August 20, 2010, 05:41:41 PM »

I need to fire up my photo software to show you what I see. Will start now and then publish what I see.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: August 20, 2010, 06:24:18 PM »

Okay, this is what I see.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: August 20, 2010, 06:27:38 PM »

This blog does have me very interested though (besides the photo).  They are talking about a DVD as well:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl%2Fwordpress%2F&sl=nl&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

I also received a DVD of pieces mailed, which reconstruct the course of the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will be shown.

Critical questions remained unanswered by me. Hard evidence were omitted. Then it stops. The only hard point was a fairly specific indication of where Natalee would be found.

Wonder if that DVD as anything to do with the Natalee Movie 3 on the Aru-bay site?

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/

natalee movie 3                          2005-JUN-12 08:30:36  4070k  (access is forbidden)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: August 20, 2010, 06:50:59 PM »

ADO - I'll try and do the same thing you did
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: August 20, 2010, 06:59:37 PM »

Same area cropped from ADO's and turned 90 CCW

Ado

Klaas same area

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: August 20, 2010, 07:15:51 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/20/peru.van.der.sloot/

Appeals panel considers van der Sloot's confession
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 20, 2010 6:39 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- A panel of Peruvian judges is considering whether to uphold the confession of Joran van der Sloot, who is accused of killing a 21-year-old woman.

The three-judge appellate panel is expected to hand down a decision in about a week.

"We believe we did a good job demonstrating that there wasn't an official translator and that his attorney (at the time of the confession) did not have a document accrediting her as his attorney," van der Sloot's attorney, Maximo Altez Navarro, told In

Session on Friday.

Van der Sloot is jailed pending trial on charges of first-degree murder and robbery in the May 30 death in of Stefany Flores, a 21-year-old student.

The 22-year-old Dutch citizen, who claims in court documents that his incarceration and confession were illegal, sued attorney Luz Marina Romero Chinchay in July. Van der Sloot says Romero was imposed on him and that she became involved because she was in a relationship with a police officer, said Altez.

Romero has denied those allegations.

In June, a superior court judge in Lima, Peru, upheld the confession and incarceration of van der Sloot. Judge Wilder Casique Alvizuri declared as "unfounded" van der Sloot's habeas corpus claim that his constitutional rights were violated at the time of the confession because he was represented by a state-appointed attorney.

Van der Sloot also claimed his laptop had been improperly searched.

In an official press release, the judge said the suspect had a translator made available to him during the three depositions he gave the police and that his laptop was sealed once delivered to the court.

Separately, van der Sloot remains a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005, though he has not been charged in that case.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: August 20, 2010, 07:16:59 PM »

This blog does have me very interested though (besides the photo).  They are talking about a DVD as well:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl%2Fwordpress%2F&sl=nl&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

I also received a DVD of pieces mailed, which reconstruct the course of the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will be shown.

Critical questions remained unanswered by me. Hard evidence were omitted. Then it stops. The only hard point was a fairly specific indication of where Natalee would be found.

Wonder if that DVD as anything to do with the Natalee Movie 3 on the Aru-bay site?

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/

natalee movie 3                          2005-JUN-12 08:30:36  4070k  (access is forbidden)

He seems to be doing his "research" online...with a research assistant; does not like the media (investigative journalists)...think they helped bust him.  The "carin" is interesting.  She/he said it was the beach and knows who was there and challenged Anita to tell; she/he said that Paulus did place a call that night.  I think the ex-judge's premise is that Joran is a scapegoat. He does believe in corruption and cover-up.  I just thought the info sent to him was interesting.  Who knows with Paulus dead.  The Carin did say she/he feared for her/his life.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: August 20, 2010, 07:26:00 PM »

Not sure how "impartial" he will be:

Translated:

Judge sentenced to community service Wicher Wedzinga for assault Slavic internet dating Tatyana Judge Sentenced to community service for assault Wicher Wedzinga Slavic internet dating Tatyana

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 Tuesday, June 6, 2006
Wicher Wedzinga Nova: We beat both Councillor Wedzinga largely unpunished, or proven on the ground throwing, hair pulling, strong throat choked and repeatedly against head strike Councillor Wedzinga largely unpunished, or proven on the ground throwing, hair pulling, throat Tighten firmly Against Head Repeatedly hit and

Wicher Wedzinga, former judge of the Court of Leeuwarden has just sentenced by the multiple of the court Zwolle-Lelystad sentenced to community service of 80 hours and a suspended sentence of 3 months. Wicher Wedzinga, Former judge of the Court of Leeuwarden HAS just Sentenced by the multiple of the court Zwolle-Lelystad Sentenced to community service or 80 hours and a suspended Sentence or 3 months.

The court infers from the evidence on that suspect in the period from 21 to 23 October 2004 has beaten the victim several times at different places on her body, including several times with his fist to the head. The inference from the court evidence On That suspect in the period from 21 to 23 October 2004 HAS SEVERAL times beat the victim at places on differential re-bodied, "including SEVERAL times with His fist to the head. Kicking against the head of the 32-year-old blonde from Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine) has not been proven unfounded. The kick to the head of the 32-year-old blonde from Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine) HAS leg not proven unfounded.

It also had worse outcome for the new love (after a divorce) the counselor. Also it had worst outcome for A New Love (after a divorce) the counselor. "Swelling and bruising", according to the court not to qualify as serious bodily injury. "Swelling and effervescent sing" According To the court not to serious bodily injury as Qualify.

Tatjana abuse before this penalty is imposed for two separate beating his former girlfriend Tatiana, an intelligent woman (photo) which he believed to have abducted a few vacation trips. This penalty is imposed for two separate beating Tatiana historian performer girlfriend, an intelligent woman (photo) Which he believed to Have Abducted a few vacation trips. Wicher Wedzinga met her through a dating site for 'Oriental love on the internet aware. Wicher Wedzinga peppered with through a dating site for "Oriental Love on the internet aware.

Tatiana after mistreatment, as shown in Nova after a failed adventure hit Wedzinga counselor with his fists in the Slavic face (picture left). After a failed adventure hit Councillor Wedzinga historian with fists in the Slavic face (picture left). Eventually he accepted his blue and took on the Internet openly say goodbye to the blonde with a warning to other men against the "gold digger", see Judge Wicher Wedzinga fit as efficient Fries not gold digger Tatyana (NLJD / Spotlight) Eventually he accepted His blues and openly on the Internet took leave of the blonde with a warning to....

http://juridischdagblad.nl/content/view/3426/53/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #592 on: August 20, 2010, 08:38:03 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=39

Heineken Green Session @ Chino Latino & Confession 31Juli 2010

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: August 20, 2010, 08:41:25 PM »

Not sure how "impartial" he will be:

Translated:

Judge sentenced to community service Wicher Wedzinga for assault Slavic internet dating Tatyana Judge Sentenced to community service for assault Wicher Wedzinga Slavic internet dating Tatyana

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 Tuesday, June 6, 2006
Wicher Wedzinga Nova: We beat both Councillor Wedzinga largely unpunished, or proven on the ground throwing, hair pulling, strong throat choked and repeatedly against head strike Councillor Wedzinga largely unpunished, or proven on the ground throwing, hair pulling, throat Tighten firmly Against Head Repeatedly hit and

Wicher Wedzinga, former judge of the Court of Leeuwarden has just sentenced by the multiple of the court Zwolle-Lelystad sentenced to community service of 80 hours and a suspended sentence of 3 months. Wicher Wedzinga, Former judge of the Court of Leeuwarden HAS just Sentenced by the multiple of the court Zwolle-Lelystad Sentenced to community service or 80 hours and a suspended Sentence or 3 months.

The court infers from the evidence on that suspect in the period from 21 to 23 October 2004 has beaten the victim several times at different places on her body, including several times with his fist to the head. The inference from the court evidence On That suspect in the period from 21 to 23 October 2004 HAS SEVERAL times beat the victim at places on differential re-bodied, "including SEVERAL times with His fist to the head. Kicking against the head of the 32-year-old blonde from Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine) has not been proven unfounded. The kick to the head of the 32-year-old blonde from Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine) HAS leg not proven unfounded.

It also had worse outcome for the new love (after a divorce) the counselor. Also it had worst outcome for A New Love (after a divorce) the counselor. "Swelling and bruising", according to the court not to qualify as serious bodily injury. "Swelling and effervescent sing" According To the court not to serious bodily injury as Qualify.

Tatjana abuse before this penalty is imposed for two separate beating his former girlfriend Tatiana, an intelligent woman (photo) which he believed to have abducted a few vacation trips. This penalty is imposed for two separate beating Tatiana historian performer girlfriend, an intelligent woman (photo) Which he believed to Have Abducted a few vacation trips. Wicher Wedzinga met her through a dating site for 'Oriental love on the internet aware. Wicher Wedzinga peppered with through a dating site for "Oriental Love on the internet aware.

Tatiana after mistreatment, as shown in Nova after a failed adventure hit Wedzinga counselor with his fists in the Slavic face (picture left). After a failed adventure hit Councillor Wedzinga historian with fists in the Slavic face (picture left). Eventually he accepted his blue and took on the Internet openly say goodbye to the blonde with a warning to other men against the "gold digger", see Judge Wicher Wedzinga fit as efficient Fries not gold digger Tatyana (NLJD / Spotlight) Eventually he accepted His blues and openly on the Internet took leave of the blonde with a warning to....

http://juridischdagblad.nl/content/view/3426/53/

Buckeye,

Is the Judge inferring that the Monserrat pond witness is Eddy Mansur?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: August 20, 2010, 09:10:09 PM »

Magnolia

I don't know. I read that part awhile ago.  Maybe that there were witnesses seeing them by Eddy Mansur.   Not sure that's by the pond.  Maybe Terra DelSol??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: August 20, 2010, 09:15:26 PM »

Two police officers also the confrontation between the family Van der Sloot and Holloway were present, can that recall and that would cause or one of the reasons why the claim that Paul van der Sloot after submitting ultimately rejected. So there is reason to believe that Paul van der Sloot Joran at 04.00 hours at Mac Donald has picked up. What was Joran at that time? Was he alone? And how does this relate to the computer login times and the witness that Joran and his father about the same time at the home of Eddy Mansur saw? Joran would first have walked back home with his father and then the car in reverse are gone? It seems one or the other, but witnesses can make mistakes, especially in times.

Is Eddy Mansur's house by the Monserat pond ?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: August 20, 2010, 09:46:26 PM »

I'm getting old and forgetful.......... I don't remember an "Eddy" Mansur.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: August 20, 2010, 09:49:49 PM »

Two police officers also the confrontation between the family Van der Sloot and Holloway were present, can that recall and that would cause or one of the reasons why the claim that Paul van der Sloot after submitting ultimately rejected. So there is reason to believe that Paul van der Sloot Joran at 04.00 hours at Mac Donald has picked up. What was Joran at that time? Was he alone? And how does this relate to the computer login times and the witness that Joran and his father about the same time at the home of Eddy Mansur saw? Joran would first have walked back home with his father and then the car in reverse are gone? It seems one or the other, but witnesses can make mistakes, especially in times.

Is Eddy Mansur's house by the Monserat pond ?

I don't even know who Eddy Mansur is, but the one witness lived down the street from the Monserrat Pond,
and said that he saw Joran and Paulus in the red jeep at 4:00AM, after he saw Joran alone with one shoe and muddy clothes  I think we heard that witness was named Jenny, but not sure of that. 
If Eddy Mansur also saw them, that makes two witnesses.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: August 20, 2010, 09:54:24 PM »

Wreck, I have been old and forgetful for a long time.  I don't remember Eddy either, but I 'll bet Monkeys
can find him if he does exist.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: August 20, 2010, 09:55:57 PM »

Reckon it could be Eduardo?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.