May 16, 2024, 12:41:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 445479 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2010, 11:31:16 AM »

So Belich is reporting that the trial could begin Monday afternoon and that the defense doesn’t want a jury trial.  So now the judge might hear the trial, with no jury, WTH 

And Caylee wanted to have a first communuion, go to senior prom, graduate high school, graduate college, Hell...She just wanted to be able to breathe.   And she didn't get what she wanted.   

Tired of this clan thinking Casey is special. Bring back the OLD APPLE TREE AND NOOSE.  Enough is enough about spending Floridians money on bogus crap.

I like it!! Of course in Casey's case, it must come after a good old fashioned 'Stoning'  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2010, 11:52:06 AM »

So Belich is reporting that the trial could begin Monday afternoon and that the defense doesn’t want a jury trial.  So now the judge might hear the trial, with no jury, WTH 

And Caylee wanted to have a first communuion, go to senior prom, graduate high school, graduate college, Hell...She just wanted to be able to breathe.   And she didn't get what she wanted.   

Tired of this clan thinking Casey is special. Bring back the OLD APPLE TREE AND NOOSE.  Enough is enough about spending Floridians money on bogus crap.

I like it!! Of course in Casey's case, it must come after a good old fashioned 'Stoning'  Cool

How can she ever possibly learn from her mistakes if she isn't stoned first?? I totally agree, get out the stones, then drag her over to the tree.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2010, 11:55:04 AM »

How can she ever possibly learn from her mistakes if she isn't stoned first?? I totally agree, get out the stones, then drag her over to the tree.

I like it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2010, 11:56:41 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2010, 12:11:38 PM »

Then get out the industrial strength Henkel duct tape....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2010, 12:41:01 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/22301968/detail.html
Casey Anthony Hearing Slated For Monday
Plea Deal, Equusearch Records Among Topics To Be Covered
POSTED: 11:25 am EST January 21, 2010
UPDATED: 11:49 am EST January 21, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Monday is shaping up to be a big day in the case against Casey Anthony.

Court administrators said Thursday that the defense team's motion for access to Texas Equusearch records will be argued in Monday's court hearing.

The 23-year-old has a plea offer on the table in her bank fraud case. Judge Stan Strickland will decide whether to accept it at that same hearing.

Jose Baez, Anthony's attorney, would neither confirm nor deny that a plea deal has been struck or even discussed.
Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in East Orange County in December 2008.

Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonalez kidnapped the toddler.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2010, 02:14:13 PM »

Misty Croslin’s First Appearance in Court Today!
Posted on January 21st, 2010
by Jan Barrett in Op-ed, Society and Culture, crime
Read 170 times.

Snipped from article.......
It seems like every time things start to really get quiet in this case one of this gang messes up and gets arrested for something and the gossip stirs. I think maybe they all need to sit down with George and Cindy Anthony and talk. George and Cindy could give them some lessons on how to stir gossip and trouble without getting yourself locked up behind bars.

The only difference between the Anthony’s (the grandparents of the murdered Caylee Anthony from Orlando) and the Cummings/Croslin clan in my book is that the Anthony’s never get thrown in jail for what they do to cause trouble (not that they shouldn’t but for some reason they never do so there must be a secret lesson here somewhere that the clan from Putnam County could learn). In fact the Anthony’s manage to get free rooms at the Ritz Carlton Hotel and got to eat steak dinners and probably drink expensive wine. Oh and let’s not forget all the trips to New York and California to make special appearances on TV news shows and a nice vacation on a cruise ship for the family for what was it, 3 or 4 days? Oh well I say family but of course Casey didn’t get to go. While they were out on the deck of the boat getting a suntan Casey was sitting behind bars all alone. How sad is that? Anyway I will not go there right now, but honestly the Cummings/Croslin clan needs to take lessons. If they want publicity why don’t they go out as a team and find Haleigh? That would get their names in print and their faces plastered all over the TV and internet and it won’t cost them thousands of dollars like going to jail does.

http://www.bloggernews.net/123603

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2010, 02:16:46 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
The gods must be crazy!
January 21, 2010 · 2 Comments

Hey Sunny!   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 21, 2010, 03:40:28 PM »

Misty Croslin’s First Appearance in Court Today!
Posted on January 21st, 2010
by Jan Barrett in Op-ed, Society and Culture, crime
Read 170 times.

Snipped from article.......
It seems like every time things start to really get quiet in this case one of this gang messes up and gets arrested for something and the gossip stirs. I think maybe they all need to sit down with George and Cindy Anthony and talk. George and Cindy could give them some lessons on how to stir gossip and trouble without getting yourself locked up behind bars.

The only difference between the Anthony’s (the grandparents of the murdered Caylee Anthony from Orlando) and the Cummings/Croslin clan in my book is that the Anthony’s never get thrown in jail for what they do to cause trouble (not that they shouldn’t but for some reason they never do so there must be a secret lesson here somewhere that the clan from Putnam County could learn). In fact the Anthony’s manage to get free rooms at the Ritz Carlton Hotel and got to eat steak dinners and probably drink expensive wine. Oh and let’s not forget all the trips to New York and California to make special appearances on TV news shows and a nice vacation on a cruise ship for the family for what was it, 3 or 4 days? Oh well I say family but of course Casey didn’t get to go. While they were out on the deck of the boat getting a suntan Casey was sitting behind bars all alone. How sad is that? Anyway I will not go there right now, but honestly the Cummings/Croslin clan needs to take lessons. If they want publicity why don’t they go out as a team and find Haleigh? That would get their names in print and their faces plastered all over the TV and internet and it won’t cost them thousands of dollars like going to jail does.

http://www.bloggernews.net/123603

Thanks trim......sure is good to see other wondering how/why the A's get so many free passes.............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 21, 2010, 03:48:03 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-whats-the-real-story-well-find-out-monday.html

Casey Anthony: What’s the real story? We’ll find out Monday
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on January, 21 2010 2:13 PM
Discuss This: Comments(6) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

At noon today, WFTV-Channel 9 was still crowing that it had broken the story about a plea deal in the Casey Anthony check-fraud case.

Maybe a plea deal will happen on Monday at a hearing. There’s a lot of room to speculate because neither prosecutors nor the defense is talking.

Yet WFTV’s Kathi Belich has been responsible for confusion in her reporting. After reporting the plea deal on Tuesday, she started talking on Wednesday about a “plea to the bench” in which Judge Stan Strickland would decide Anthony’s sentence.

But a plea to the bench is not a plea deal. The terminology undoubtedly confused viewers.

Contrast what WFTV offered with what WKMG-Channel 6 has reported. WKMG said there is no plea deal because prosecutors have not offered one.

WKMG’s Tony Pipitone explained the “plea to the judge” and added more detail.

“A court source tells me Strickland talked on the phone with both the state and the defense before canceling next week’s trial date,” Pipitone said. “That’s something lawyers say they often see when a plea is in the works.”

And Pipitone aded: “Now we are not saying a plea deal is likely, because a deal would mean the state and defense agree on what they recommend Judge Strickland should do at sentencing. But it’s possible Casey Anthony could just plead to the bench, as it’s called. Tell the judge she pleads either no contest or guilty to some of the charges filed against her and leave sentencing up to the judge.”

We’ll learn more at the hearing at 1:30 p.m. Monday. And Casey Anthony could always change her mind then, Pipitone noted.

WFTV keeps boasting about its plea-deal exclusive. For now, perhaps WFTV should say it was first to speculate there was a plea deal.

Who is right? We’ll find out on Monday.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: January 21, 2010, 04:10:28 PM »

I think she's been stoned a lot!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 21, 2010, 07:07:06 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: January 21, 2010, 09:24:44 PM »

she gonna need a heavy duty tree why with all that extra weight she has gained. I mean she isnt too far from  being able to wear lyons  clothes. they do like green and look alike outfits.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: January 21, 2010, 09:27:41 PM »

I love it!! tell her your gonna get her stoned ! can you think it would be good for her but first put blinders on her and tell her its a surprise  were gonna get you stoned for ONE MORE LAST TIME.
 she will be all like oh yesss I wanna get high!! we can manage to crank the rope pretty high.

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: January 22, 2010, 12:21:31 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
The gods must be crazy!
January 21, 2010 · 2 Comments

Hey Sunny!   

Evening, all!  Thanks for this post Trimm!  Looking at the second article down on this link, I can tell you from a banking background that if a plea deal is in the works, it's the banking fraud charges I expect her to plead guilty too.  BOA (Bank of America) has a financial responsibility to it's shareholders, literally it is owned by and subject to the votes of the shareholders.  Banks are not the forgive and forget type when it comes to uttering forged bank bills/notes and bank fraud.  It's been my experience (as a banker) in both large and small institutions, that banks go after offenders with a vengeance, it's very personal to them.  This type of crime undermines the bank's credibility, profit, and public perception.  I've seen bank Proof Departments (where checks are encoded, microfilmed and stored, electronically processed, etc.) and Security Officers doggedly hunt evidence and videotapes, gleefully documenting and methodically building their cases.  It's very personal.  When banks lose money to fraud, shareholders lose money..."If Mama ain't happy, nobody ain't happy.".  In my experience, the banks in my area are tenacious about prosecuting.  I've even known magistrates to call offenders at home with a warning that the money better be repaid to the bank before the close of business that day.    Shocked  I seriously doubt Judge Strickland, given the preponderance of evidence, is going to let Casey coast on this.  To quote Al Borlin from Home Improvement: "I don't think so, Tim."

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 22, 2010, 12:39:20 AM »

If the defense gets a bench trial on the check fraud charges, will the public get to see the proceedings?  Does Amy Huzienga have any say or sway in the Judge's decision to allow a bench trial?  If Judge Strickland denies the defense's request for a bench trial, how does that affect the jury selection process?  I'm assuming the trial will be delayed because no jury selection process has occurred.  How can a defense team (who was specifically instructed by the Court to begin the jury selection process months ago-October 2009 if memory serves me correctly), come up empty-handed the week prior to the trial?  In the absence of a plea agreement with the states attorneys' office, wouldn't this, in fact, be considered a stall tactic, wasting the Court's time/resources/causing scheduling issues/impeding Amy Huzienga's right to due process?  If in fact, no plea deal has been negotiated and this goes to a bench trial, shouldn't team Baez be fined/sanctioned by the Court, as having had no intentions of obeying the Court's order to select and seat a jury by January 25th?

As you can see, I'm a wonder-ful monkey this evening.  LOL!  A big Thank You to all of you who provide answers to my questions, informative links and articles, and a volley of discussions...all for Caylee's sake. 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: January 22, 2010, 12:53:44 AM »

Trimm- Every time I see this particular picture, I feel momentarily sick with grief for Caylee.  I have several close relatives and friends, whose children have the exact same playthings, down to Caylee's little chef hat.  I am glad you post this, as it reminds me, amid the thousands of pages of discussions and theories, exactly what brought us here and why...that any person could so callously snuff out the life of one of these little people is outside of my scope of comprehension.

Red- Thank you for this forum!  I've gotten exceedingly more info here than I'd ever get in my local paper or news.  Most people in my area have that deer-in-the-headlights look when you mention Caylee Anthony or Casey Anthony.  Shocked

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: January 22, 2010, 12:55:20 AM »

Well, time to run!  Take good care everybody and Goodnight!

Forecast for the Day:
ellejay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: January 22, 2010, 03:20:49 AM »

..reading these various "news reports"...the one thing i understand is------KC will be in court monday morning (jan25th) to plead guilty/have her lawyer plead guilty for her.

..correct?

..whether it IS with adjudication , or NOT, (  which, from what i`ve read means-----after pleading guilty---she WILL have a felony record----or `without adjudication`--she WON`T ?)

..it's very confusing.

..i'm sickened that there will not be a trial------amy deserved it after all this time------sure the BOA reimbursed her the $$'s-----not nearly the same as sitting in the witness box and asking WHY?? amy was a very young women at the time---still is------at that age the "why-did-you-do-this???" is far more important than what actually happened.

..KC could care less, but i'm thinking of her friends---family-----and sweet unsuspecting grandma..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 22, 2010, 07:27:38 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Adipocere formation and the stain in the trunk

Posted on January 22nd, 2010 by by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.