May 17, 2024, 09:39:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 296755 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 11, 2012, 01:06:56 PM »

Hmmm, CA may fire Byass.......I guess if he is found duct taped and bagged in a swamp we will know who did it......
but will we care?

If Baez falls in a forest and and there is no one to care, does he make a sound?
Monkey Devil!
splat!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2012, 01:07:24 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
SHOCK CLAIM from #caseyanthony Caylee was child of rape. -@adamlongo
38 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Join our discussion on the latest Casey Anthony news NOW!!!! goo.gl/SYk17
1 hour ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2012, 01:12:18 PM »

Caylee was not a child of rape.  KC told that so that no one would hold her responsible for getting drunk and having sex and not remembering who she boinked.  Just another tale from the lying slut.  I don't know how these 'docs' kept a straight face when talking to her.  Really.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2012, 01:14:53 PM »

Caylee was not a child of rape.  KC told that so that no one would hold her responsible for getting drunk and having sex and not remembering who she boinked.  Just another tale from the lying slut.  I don't know how these 'docs' kept a straight face when talking to her.  Really.
I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2012, 01:16:09 PM »

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2012/01/psychiatrist-casey-anthony-had-no-mental-illness.html
Psychiatrist: Casey Anthony had no mental illness
ASSOCIATED PRESS
  January 11, 2012 1:00 PM

ORLANDO -- A psychiatrist says in newly-released depositions that Casey Anthony had no evidence of mental illness.

The depositions of two psychiatrists who evaluated Anthony were unsealed Wednesday by a Florida judge.

One of the psychiatrists, Jeff Danziger, says the results of a psychological test that Anthony took were normal, something he regarded as surprising.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2012, 01:19:49 PM »

I agree. 
Wonder how the ants are feeling today about the Mother of the Year?  They didn't think it was all behind them now, did they?  Wonder too how georgette's employer is feeling about his new hire!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2012, 01:25:09 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/368391/Casey-Anthonys-psychological-evaluations-reveal-details-on-pregnancy

The only time Danziger noted Casey becoming angry was when she talked about her family. Casey said her parents seperated Jan. 2006 through June 2006. She said Cindy saw an email with messages from women on a dating website. Casey said Cindy blamed her for setting up him up on the dating site. She continued saying she was blamed when anything went missing in the house. She said she was blamed for everything that happened, that she was the scapegoat.

I can so see KC setting up a profile in G's name and interacting with women to set him up.  He was the one that didn't always give in to her and I believe that she did this to manipulate C into a divorce so that she could run the house while C was out working.  I truly believe that KC set G up for murder.  These doc reports just confirm it even more for me.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2012, 01:35:51 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/368391/Casey-Anthonys-psychological-evaluations-reveal-details-on-pregnancy

The only time Danziger noted Casey becoming angry was when she talked about her family. Casey said her parents seperated Jan. 2006 through June 2006. She said Cindy saw an email with messages from women on a dating website. Casey said Cindy blamed her for setting up him up on the dating site. She continued saying she was blamed when anything went missing in the house. She said she was blamed for everything that happened, that she was the scapegoat.

I can so see KC setting up a profile in G's name and interacting with women to set him up.  He was the one that didn't always give in to her and I believe that she did this to manipulate C into a divorce so that she could run the house while C was out working.  I truly believe that KC set G up for murder.  These doc reports just confirm it even more for me.
Wow, I think you may have nailed it, KittyMom...Casey knew that she could play Cindy like a violin, knew she could get away with, I hate to say it, murder with her.  And ultimately, she did.   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2012, 01:37:25 PM »

I agree, heck that may have been her plan all along, get them divorced then frame George for murdering Caylee and C. Getting rid of birds with 1 stone so to speak. About Caylee being a child of rape, of course another lie to cover her skanky arz. She couldn't say, hey mom and dad, I've done the nasty with soooooo many, I don't know who daddy is. Are we really supposed to believe had said rape really happened she wouldn't have sought out justice. As Dr Phil says about teens applies to skank. If her tongue is moving, she's lieing.
  I'm really enjoying watching the world crumbling around her. And it'll only get better once Bozo is officially fired. I wouldn't put it past him to "leak" what he really knows. I'm sure skank will also turn his miserable life even more miserable... come on lawsuit for "inappropriate behaviour" between client and her lawyer. I wouldn't doubt for a minute that skank would use that angle to get her grubby hands on some money through a "tell all". CHOO CHOO, I can hear that train acoming!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2012, 01:42:11 PM »

This has probably been posted before, but just to refresh anyone's memory as to how a sociopath functions:
Edit to insert link.  MB http://web4health.info/en/answers/border-antisocial.htm
Diagnostic Criteria of DSM-IV

The DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, More) describes Antisocial Personality Disorder as follows:

There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three (or more) of the following:

failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviours as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
    deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
    Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
    Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
    Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
    Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honour financial obligations;
    Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;
    The individual is at least age 18 years.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 03:54:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2012, 01:43:24 PM »

forgot my link, http://web4health.info/en/answers/border-antisocial.htm

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: January 11, 2012, 01:54:04 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-depositions-20120111,0,1461312,full.story
Anthony said she was not romantically involved with anyone when she attended a party in October or November 2004, but added that she may have had a "spiked" drink because she "blacked out," according to one of the depositions.

"She believes .... that's when that she was impregnated," Dr. William Weitz said during his deposition.

Anthony also said she suspected her father George might be the father, Weitz said, but DNA testing later disproved that, so Casey Anthony said she thought Caylee was likely conceived during the party when she passed out.

Despite the possible cause of her pregnancy, Weitz also said Anthony "never considered, once she was pregnant, having an abortion or having the baby put up for adoption. She wanted the child."

"She said, 'I loved her at first sight,' and 'that child was the most meaningful part of my life for three years,'" Weitz said under questioning from prosecutors.

"That, to me, is important," he added. Weitz said her statements challenged the belief that "the child would be a piece of luggage, a carry-on bag that would be unimportant, would interfere with social relationships, boyfriend relationships, possible job opportunities, travel, that having that child was some way limiting to Casey in her life."

The experts' statements, which the Orlando Sentinel requested be unsealed, are significant because they represent the most recent version of Anthony's story about what happened to her daughter.

But hanging over both depositions was the concern -- and suspicion -- that Casey Anthony was just telling a new set of lies to her mental health experts.

Danziger told prosecutors during the April deposition that he was so distraught about repeating the criminal allegations Anthony made against her father that he lost sleep over the matter.

He initially was court-appointed to evaluate Anthony for competency, but in October 2010, Baez and Mason met with him about working on the case.

Danziger said that during the initial evaluation, he found no evidence Anthony had a mental illness.

Anthony was in a good mood, he said, had no grandiose or paranoid delusions, no homicidal ideas and had no feelings of guilt.

Anthony was, in Danziger's opinion, "surprisingly cheerful," and that he found her behavior "puzzling."

[Anthony] always slept with Caylee and she was highly protective and sensitive to her," Weitz told prosecutors during his deposition, also taken in April. But on "the particular date in question…she was sleeping very hard, she awoke, the father was in the room and Caylee was missing."

"They went to search for her and look around to no avail, and then father brought Caylee to her and she was wet – in his arms. She was wet, and she appeared to be deceased. He then took her, you know, basically, and he took Caylee out of the room from her, and she said she basically lost it at that point in time."

Weitz said when Caylee was discovered, Casey Anthony recalled her father yelling, "Look at what you did, look at what you did." He then told her "I'll take care of her," and left with Caylee.

Weitz said Anthony seemed "detached from a lot of her feeling and emotions, even in times when one might expect they'd be more reactive and intense…"

Weitz also said Anthony "uses lies as a protective measure. She admits to not always being truthful; that for her, it's a protection." He said she was able to "compartmentalize."

Some things, he said, "she can remain benign and unemotional about it. That's a style she has."

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: January 11, 2012, 01:59:27 PM »

I agree, heck that may have been her plan all along, get them divorced then frame George for murdering Caylee and C. Getting rid of birds with 1 stone so to speak. About Caylee being a child of rape, of course another lie to cover her skanky arz. She couldn't say, hey mom and dad, I've done the nasty with soooooo many, I don't know who daddy is. Are we really supposed to believe had said rape really happened she wouldn't have sought out justice. As Dr Phil says about teens applies to skank. If her tongue is moving, she's lieing.
  I'm really enjoying watching the world crumbling around her. And it'll only get better once Bozo is officially fired. I wouldn't put it past him to "leak" what he really knows. I'm sure skank will also turn his miserable life even more miserable... come on lawsuit for "inappropriate behaviour" between client and her lawyer. I wouldn't doubt for a minute that skank would use that angle to get her grubby hands on some money through a "tell all". CHOO CHOO, I can hear that train acoming!
I've been expecting her to out Baez for awhile now.  What's to stop her from claiming ineffective counsel for the lying charges?  What would that do to the not guilty verdicts?  Probably nothing, I suppose.  Given her victim mentality, though, I can see her jumping up and down, claiming that Baez was just like her father, abusing her trust...Poor wittle Casey, she's just so put upon...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: January 11, 2012, 02:01:23 PM »

This has probably been posted before, but just to refresh anyone's memory as to how a sociopath functions:
Edit to insert link.  MB  http://web4health.info/en/answers/border-antisocial.htm
Diagnostic Criteria of DSM-IV

The DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, More) describes Antisocial Personality Disorder as follows:

There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three (or more) of the following:

failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviours as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
    deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
    Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
    Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
    Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
    Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honour financial obligations;
    Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;
    The individual is at least age 18 years.
Thanks, Flutter!.  I'm pretty irritable, myself,  and I have no remorse over wanting Casey and Company to pay for their crimes.  I'm also waaaaay over 18 years old.  I wonder if this means I'm a sociopath? Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 03:54:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: January 11, 2012, 02:03:37 PM »

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2012/01/psychiatrist-casey-anthony-had-no-mental-illness.html
ASSOCIATED PRESS

ORLANDO -- A psychiatrist says in newly-released depositions that Casey Anthony had no evidence of mental illness.

The depositions of two psychiatrists who evaluated Anthony were unsealed Wednesday by a Florida judge.

One of the psychiatrists, Jeff Danziger, says the results of a psychological test that Anthony took were normal, something he regarded as surprising.

Somebody, please call Dr. Drew.

Not mentally ill, just plain evil, as we monkeys have been saying for years.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: January 11, 2012, 02:24:27 PM »

Dr. Weitz talks of the MMPI and Casey "underreporting".  From what I can gather, her behavior was thought odd, for all the psychiatrists.  Dr. Weitz says, "even normals produce some sort of deviation in response." (I'm paraphrasing.)  So I'd imagine he considers Casey ab-normal.   

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: January 11, 2012, 02:27:46 PM »

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Somebody, please call Dr. Drew.

Not mentally ill, just plain evil, as we monkeys have been saying for years.
Yup, just plain unadulterated evil. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: January 11, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »

http://twitter.com/dadessertladie
DaDessertLadie Clora Form
Casey's supposed offer letter from The Dirty. I bet the split of this $350K may be why she & Jose broke up. LOL
54 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: January 11, 2012, 03:09:46 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthony/Deposition-Casey-Anthony-believes-her-father-drowned-molested-Caylee/-/1638630/7786324/-/nb1ybv/-/
Deposition: Casey Anthony believes her father drowned, molested Caylee
Doctors' reports shed light onto what Casey thinks happened to Caylee
Published On: Jan 11 2012 01:37:58 PM EST  Updated On: Jan 11 2012 02:27:00 PM EST

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: January 11, 2012, 03:17:31 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthony/Deposition-Casey-Anthony-believes-her-father-drowned-molested-Caylee/-/1638630/7786324/-/nb1ybv/-/
Deposition: Casey Anthony believes her father drowned, molested Caylee
Doctors' reports shed light onto what Casey thinks happened to Caylee
Published On: Jan 11 2012 01:37:58 PM EST  Updated On: Jan 11 2012 02:27:00 PM EST

Video at link.

Thanks, Trimm.  (Massively O/T...I just read your sig line...The Committments is one of my all time fave movies!  And Andrew Strong, Declan, was only sixteen when he appeared in that show!  Amazing!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.