May 07, 2024, 07:26:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 343195 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: May 20, 2010, 06:48:22 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/05/19/casey-anthony-update-19may2010-recap-what-cindy-says-and-what-she-really-means/     05/19/10
Casey Anthony update 19May2010! RECAP: What Cindy says and what she really means

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1721 on: May 20, 2010, 07:14:54 AM »

1. No father has come forward after 2 years of global media coverage. Lee ruled out.
   Jesse ruled out. Even the dead guy who didn't move to North Carolina!

2. HI GEORGOUS! George's jail visit. It is inappropriate - flirtatious. She looked
   like a pile of crap sitting in jail for murdering her daughter.

3. Cindy blessed with three beautiful children. - United Anthony Family Memorial
   She has only two. 1 Granddaughter.

4. George consistently through out the case mistakes his granddaughter for his daughter.
   This is because you have to remember the lie - when you forget, you slip. Multiple
   YT newsclips he does this - it even gets worse when he gets angry.

5. Casey's own admissions in her jail letters about George and Lee (incest)

6. Casey's own admissions to Jessie Grund about Lee (incest)

7. Lee - Feb. 2009 Depo - Do you know who the father is? Lee: Not 100%, you are not
   getting that answer from me. If I knew, I'd kick that door down.

Attorney: Is that where you start looking in panes?

8. Caylee is the spitting female image of both George and Lee. We know it ain't Lee.

9. George standing in the father position of cutting the umbilical cord. (picture)

10. When Caylee was born Lee moved out of the house.

11. After Caylee was born - George and Cindy separated. George moved out. Almost divorced.

12. George getting his ears pierced FOR CASEY?, at 57 years old? Inappropriate.

I mean, you can disregard one or two... or maybe even three... but as it goes on...
with each new hinky detail, at some point you have to start adding these things up.

If you deny all of it in its totality  - you are doing precisely what the Anthonys' do.

Which is deny EVERYTHING.

Casey was MADE to have a baby she didn't want. A baby that was fathered by GORGEOUS GEORGE. She didn't want it - Cindy made her have it, for whatever reason - she killed it.

Maybe because she didn't want Caylee to have to go what she went through?

Maybe because Cindy forced her to have it?

I think Laci Peterson's mother's line was great... and I will adapt it to the Anthonys'.

You know, adoption was always an option.

You don't have to lie and murder everybody to solve a family problem.

Like Cindy, it's a bit much.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1722 on: May 20, 2010, 08:44:16 AM »

1. No father has come forward after 2 years of global media coverage. Lee ruled out.

2. HI GEORGOUS! George's jail visit. It is inappropriate - flirtatious. She looked

3. Cindy blessed with three beautiful children. - United Anthony Family Memorial

4. George consistently through out the case mistakes his granddaughter for his daughter.
   This is because you have to remember the lie - when you forget, you slip. Multiple

7. Lee - Feb. 2009 Depo - Do you know who the father is? Lee: Not 100%, you are not

8. Caylee is the spitting female image of both George and Lee. We know it ain't Lee.

9. George standing in the father position of cutting the umbilical cord. (picture)

11. After Caylee was born - George and Cindy separated. George moved out. Almost divorced.

I mean, you can disregard one or two... or maybe even three... but as it goes on...
with each new hinky detail, at some point you have to start adding these things up.

If you deny all of it in its totality  - you are doing precisely what the Anthonys' do.

Casey was MADE to have a baby she didn't want. A baby that was fathered by GORGEOUS GEORGE. She didn't want it - Cindy made her have it, for whatever reason - she killed it.

I think Laci Peterson's mother's line was great... and I will adapt it to the Anthonys'.

One word:

YEP!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1723 on: May 20, 2010, 08:59:08 AM »

Nobody wants to talk about the highly possible incest issue. It is very understandable.
For lack of a better word, it is - icky. It just can't be overlooked, though. Through media and dna tests every last male on this earth has been ruled out. (This is why Cindy and
Casey made him die in a imaginary car wreck) George is last man standing. That's not the only reason I suspect it - I have a list. If I only had one or two items on it, I could say, maybe not... forget it. I have 6 red flags... when you get up that high... you'd be living in Cindy Anthony land if you didn't stop to ask some serious questions.

IF - it is so... and it has been my mantra for a long time, that it is. George is daddy.

I can't help to think what a low life, poor excuse of a human, dirt bag that would make him.

One daughter murdered, another one headed for the death penalty.

...and you get a tattoo, get your ears pierced (at 57 or whatever he is), you take a cruise.

Yet the coward says nothing.

He's gonna gamble on Casey's life and just "hope for the best?"

It is no wonder he has been looking like death warmed over and missing Casey's court dates.

I am surprised he doesn't explode walking down the street!

You took the words right out of my mouth.  Referring back to docs that were released they mentioned even LEE wasn't the father but not a PEEP about George.  I know this issue really heats up the board here but I have to wonder at least..like you said you can only eliminate so far and have so many red flags before you realize what's smack in front of your face.  I even wonder why Casey didn't go back to school, what would be her "reason"  George was home Cindy of course worked but as I gather it they would have done anything for "poopie pants" to go back to school if she wanted regarding care for Caylee while Casey was at school
I just can't lose that icky feeling, no matter how much I try 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: May 20, 2010, 09:04:51 AM »

One word:

YEP!
You make great points. Things like that certainly happen, way more than a person wants to think about 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1725 on: May 20, 2010, 09:28:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Hi Flossy, so glad to see you and your lovely udders back. Have missed you!

Carpe.....I have thought a lot of George being Caylee's daddy. It bothers me greatly, but with this crowd of idiots I just don't know what to believe. Personally, If I knew my husband had molested my daughter and gotten her pregnant.....he would have been pushing up daisy's when I found out about it. I just do not see Casey keeping Caylee if George was the father. I think she would have aborted her. I would like to know when Cindy knew that Casey was pregnant, as she was still denying it at 7 months. I teeter from one scenario to another. At times I don't think they know who the father is, as Casey would sleep with anything that was male . Then again I don't see them passing up child support or SS if the guy is dead.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: May 20, 2010, 09:33:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Hi Flossy, so glad to see you and your lovely udders back. Have missed you!

Carpe.....I have thought a lot of George being Caylee's daddy. It bothers me greatly, but with this crowd of idiots I just don't know what to believe. Personally, If I knew my husband had molested my daughter and gotten her pregnant.....he would have been pushing up daisy's when I found out about it. I just do not see Casey keeping Caylee if George was the father. I think she would have aborted her. I would like to know when Cindy knew that Casey was pregnant, as she was still denying it at 7 months. I teeter from one scenario to another. At times I don't think they know who the father is, as Casey would sleep with anything that was male . Then again I don't see them passing up child support or SS if the guy is dead.
Just the thought of all this is sickening, but nothing ever made sense to me about the father. It was always so secretive and shady, for a lack of better words. Can't quite put my finger on it 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1727 on: May 20, 2010, 10:20:14 AM »

I can see G being the father.  I see him drunk at home while C is at work.  Casey being the person she is knows that having relations with him will be something she can hold over his head to get her way.  Once she finds out she's pregnant she lies about who the daddy is.  Lee suspects.  C suspects.  Everyone ignores the possible truth.  Take a good look at Caylee.  She looks like C and G.  Not one characteristic in her little face looks like it belongs to someone else. 

If it were possible for Casey to have used Caylee to get money from a possible daddy she'd have done it in a NY minute.  That would've been much less work than stealing from friends/family.

IMO

These are my opinions and subject to change.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: May 20, 2010, 10:22:40 AM »

I can see G being the father.  I see him drunk at home while C is at work.  Casey being the person she is knows that having relations with him will be something she can hold over his head to get her way.  Once she finds out she's pregnant she lies about who the daddy is.  Lee suspects.  C suspects.  Everyone ignores the possible truth.  Take a good look at Caylee.  She looks like C and G.  Not one characteristic in her little face looks like it belongs to someone else. 

If it were possible for Casey to have used Caylee to get money from a possible daddy she'd have done it in a NY minute.  That would've been much less work than stealing from friends/family.

IMO
I know  I don't know what to think, I just hope it is not.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1729 on: May 20, 2010, 10:38:55 AM »

Totally agree.   All of your points make sense, but the clincher for me was George in the delivery room cutting the cord.  Ick!
I don't think she should get a free pass for it though.  Thousands of victims live through incest and don't murder their children.
I also believe that G was funneling a lot of money to KC, maybe even more than Cindy was.  It was in everyones best interest in that household to keep KC happy...

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: May 20, 2010, 10:46:50 AM »

Love2Read, you certainly have me going like this  George cutting the umbilical cord, was very strange, even asked on here if people maybe do that. One shouldn't get a free pass if this is the situation, no free pass on murder, but, imo, no way do I see a jury suggesting death, if this is indeed what it is. I will be honest, no way if I were on the jury would I recommend death, couldn't, and wouldn't, if circumstances where incest.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: May 20, 2010, 11:05:31 AM »

the creepy factor has never left when once I read/heard that George was in the delivery room and cut the cord...Who does that ? father and daughter?? usually daughters are so modest around their fathers..at least most that I know.
I agree that is Cindy or Casey knew who the father was, they would have gone after him for support or s/s in a New York minute! She could have collected child support or s/s and not had to worry about faking having a job..could have lived off the support as long as she lived at home..jmo

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: May 20, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys----Last night Carpe said that she was considering the possibility that George Anthony is Caylee's father and I agreed with that possibility and gave the reasons why.  I referred to some early pictures of Caylee in which, IMO, she is a mini-George.  I have searched through about 1000 pics and I am now cross-eyed.  The picture I am particularly searching for is an early photo in which Caylee appears to be one-two  months old. She is in profile facing the left of the photo.  I believe it is a B/W pic.  Her hair is slicked back.  Her eyes appear very dark, just like George's.  Maybe someone who is a better researcher than I am (And that would be most anyone) can find it.  I would appreciate it and if it is found, some other opinions on whether or not she looks like George in the photo.  Thanks.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: May 20, 2010, 12:17:46 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys----Last night Carpe said that she was considering the possibility that George Anthony is Caylee's father and I agreed with that possibility and gave the reasons why.  I referred to some early pictures of Caylee in which, IMO, she is a mini-George.  I have searched through about 1000 pics and I am now cross-eyed.  The picture I am particularly searching for is an early photo in which Caylee appears to be one-two  months old. She is in profile facing the left of the photo.  I believe it is a B/W pic.  Her hair is slicked back.  Her eyes appear very dark, just like George's.  Maybe someone who is a better researcher than I am (And that would be most anyone) can find it.  I would appreciate it and if it is found, some other opinions on whether or not she looks like George in the photo.  Thanks.
Wish I could help with the pic but cannot. However from the beginning of this horrible saga upon realizing what a reculsive family they were, I suspected incest as the reason. At first though Lee, then soon realized it had to be George. Casey has characteristics of 'victim' of incest--although hard to even write casey and victim in the same sentence. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: May 20, 2010, 12:23:51 PM »

Wish I could help with the pic but cannot. However from the beginning of this horrible saga upon realizing what a reculsive family they were, I suspected incest as the reason. At first though Lee, then soon realized it had to be George. Casey has characteristics of 'victim' of incest--although hard to even write casey and victim in the same sentence. 

Sure seems like a lot of us are leaning that way  It does seem to kind of fit with the makeup of the family, something really secretive going on. Babybear, I sure would like to see the pic, I'm not sure which one you are talking about.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: May 20, 2010, 12:27:12 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23620126/detail.html
Anthony Defense Seeks More Death Penalty Evidence
Defense Team Files Motion To Strike State's Notice

POSTED: 11:34 am EDT May 20, 2010
UPDATED: 12:09 pm EDT May 20, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
The defense team for Casey Anthony went on the offense Thursday as they demand more information and evidence.

Prosecutors and Anthony's attorneys had a disagreement during court hearings last week over how much detail the state should provide regarding their reasons for seeking the death penalty.

In a motion filed Thursday morning, the defense said the state failed to provide any indication of the evidence it intends to rely on to prove the existence of the aggravating factors.

Prosecutors listed as many as five aggravating factors they may rely on last week, but the defense said that's not good enough.

The defense also demanded more discovery evidence from Oak Ridge Laboratory concerning the so-called sniff tests done on the air in Anthony's car.

Based on what the defense called "experimental research," scientists at Oak Ridge Laboratory came to the conclusion the air had signs of a decomposition event having taken place in the car.
The defense is asking Judge Belvin Perry to decide on the issues.

The state attorney's office is also preparing to release as much as 500 more pages of evidence in the case as early as Friday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: May 20, 2010, 12:29:46 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/20/2010           Supplemental
Motion to Compel Forensic Discovery
05/20/2010           Motion
to Strike State's Notice of Aggravating Circumstances

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: May 20, 2010, 12:32:51 PM »

The State might as well walk over to Baez's office and just lay everything out for them 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: May 20, 2010, 01:49:25 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-home-foreclosure-20100520,0,4696619.story
Casey Anthony's parents head to mediation to keep home
The bank began foreclosure process on Casey Anthony's family home in February.

By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel
9:51 a.m. EDT, May 20, 2010
The foreclosure case involving Casey Anthony's parents is headed toward mediation.

Orange Circuit Judge Julie O'Kane signed paperwork this morning, ordering George and Cindy Anthony into mediation with Bank of America.

Both sides agreed to the mediation.

The Anthonys are parents of Casey Anthony, 24, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, in 2008. The family home on Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision was the last place Caylee Marie Anthony was seen alive by her grandparents in June 2008.

The toddler's remains were found in woods less than a mile from her home in Dec. 11, 2008.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

Records show the Anthonys bought the four-bedroom home in 1989 for $90,000. They refinanced in 2005 and agreed to pay $121,180.

The bank began the foreclosure process in February. At the time, court documents showed the lender claimed the Anthonys owed $121,000. They hadn't paid their $785 mortgage payment since June and were past due more than $7,000.
n other news in Casey Anthony's criminal case:

The State Attorney's Office is expected to release more than 500 pages of documents, including law enforcement reports and inventory logs, on Friday. The information is being released in response to public records requests.

~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: May 20, 2010, 01:55:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23620126/detail.html
Anthony Defense Seeks More Death Penalty Evidence
Defense Team Files Motion To Strike State's Notice

POSTED: 11:34 am EDT May 20, 2010
UPDATED: 12:09 pm EDT May 20, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
The defense team for Casey Anthony went on the offense Thursday as they demand more information and evidence.

Prosecutors and Anthony's attorneys had a disagreement during court hearings last week over how much detail the state should provide regarding their reasons for seeking the death penalty.

In a motion filed Thursday morning, the defense said the state failed to provide any indication of the evidence it intends to rely on to prove the existence of the aggravating factors.

Prosecutors listed as many as five aggravating factors they may rely on last week, but the defense said that's not good enough.

The defense also demanded more discovery evidence from Oak Ridge Laboratory concerning the so-called sniff tests done on the air in Anthony's car.

Based on what the defense called "experimental research," scientists at Oak Ridge Laboratory came to the conclusion the air had signs of a decomposition event having taken place in the car.
The defense is asking Judge Belvin Perry to decide on the issues.

The state attorney's office is also preparing to release as much as 500 more pages of evidence in the case as early as Friday.

So basically, the defense wants prosecution to spell out their whole case for them before the trial, while defense plays their tactics close to the vest. Are these idiots never going to be reprimanded for these childish, unrealistic motions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.