May 21, 2024, 09:24:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 160620 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #500 on: January 08, 2011, 12:16:29 AM »

Andrea Lyons book, Angel of Death Row was just listed on Amazon as a free book for Kindle owners.  Gee, doesn't look like she will make much money with that kind of a deal.   Monkey Devil!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: January 08, 2011, 12:18:41 AM »

Andrea Lyons book, Angel of Death Row was just listed on Amazon as a free book for Kindle owners.  Gee, doesn't look like she will make much money with that kind of a deal.   Monkey Devil!

Az
kindle owwners? What is that I dunno?

Loca
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: January 08, 2011, 12:19:44 AM »

Az
Electronic book readers.

"The Usual Suspects"
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 08, 2011, 12:38:01 AM »

Az
Electronic book readers.

OIC  thanks Smile

I Just seen this elsewhere

LOOK!!!! ORANGE COUNTY JAIL WHERE CASEY LIVES !! HAHAHAHAHA
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A major roach infestation forced an investigation into the Orange County jail Friday. Hundreds of inmates waiting in line to eat found roaches in their food. Cherry Daleo talked to WFTV about a call her son made from jail after the disturbing discovery. "He said, I just got a roach as an appetizer on my lunch," Daleo said, "my son almost threw up."

County jail officials confirmed one of its food delivery trucks made a delivery with cockroaches crawling on the plates.

Allen Moore with the Orange County jail said, "It was discovered by both inmates as it was being served by our staff that there was a roach infestation in some of the trays that were off loaded."

http://www.wftv.com/news/26407437/detail.html   

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: January 08, 2011, 01:30:15 AM »

Sounds like her book is sitting on death row, karma's a B 

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: January 08, 2011, 01:47:06 AM »

Sounds like her book is sitting on death row, karma's a B 

"The Usual Suspects"
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: January 08, 2011, 02:28:21 AM »

Az
Electronic book readers.

OIC  thanks Smile

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A major roach infestation forced an investigation into the Orange County jail Friday. Hundreds of inmates waiting in line to eat found roaches in their food. Cherry Daleo talked to WFTV about a call her son made from jail after the disturbing discovery. "He said, I just got a roach as an appetizer on my lunch," Daleo said, "my son almost threw up."

County jail officials confirmed one of its food delivery trucks made a delivery with cockroaches crawling on the plates.

Allen Moore with the Orange County jail said, "It was discovered by both inmates as it was being served by our staff that there was a roach infestation in some of the trays that were off loaded."

Loca you beat me to it..I wonder if Casey's tray had any bugs on it and if so did she receive it??  Wonder what she thinks of that??  It's fitting in a way she IMO L-O-V-E-S being there so lie with bugs Casey L-I-E with bugs!!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 08, 2011, 02:33:51 AM »

KC is going to feel very special tonight

<snipped>
Mindy Lawton, an Orlando waitress identified in more than 600 news stories as one of Tiger Woods' lovers received a year in jail Friday for a 2009 drunk-driving crash, court records show.

Lawton now resides in the same the Orange County Jail cellblock as accused killer Casey Anthony and other high-profile inmates, jail records show.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-tiger-woods-mistress-jailed-20110107,0,3996628.story
Or will she hate sharing the "spotlight"?  Wish we had some robot flies in that jail 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: January 08, 2011, 02:39:49 AM »

Az
Electronic book readers.

OIC  thanks Smile

Loca you beat me to it..I wonder if Casey's tray had any bugs on it and if so did she receive it??  Wonder what she thinks of that??  It's fitting in a way she IMO L-O-V-E-S being there so lie with bugs Casey L-I-E with bugs!!

Lol huh you have to take the card that you dealt to yourself! and live with it!!  now  the coocarochas are your new  friends!!  you can either talk to them or eat them !!  in some  countries they are a delicacy!!! LIKE ESCARGO LOL

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 08, 2011, 02:41:56 AM »

Az
Electronic book readers.

OIC  thanks Smile

Lol huh you have to take the card that you dealt to yourself! and live with it!!  now  the coocarochas are your new  friends!!  you can either talk to them or eat them !!  in some  countries they are a delicacy!!! LIKE ESCARGO LOL

I have insomnia tonight!!
 but anyways she deserves what she gets caylee  didnt have to die so that she could  live the good life and now she is probably blaming caylee for  her dilema. she only she did this crime and now its time to pay.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: January 08, 2011, 02:46:06 AM »

Az
Electronic book readers.

OIC  thanks Smile

I have insomnia tonight!!
 but anyways she deserves what she gets caylee  didnt have to die so that she could  live the good life and now she is probably blaming caylee for  her dilema. she only she did this crime and now its time to pay.

what bothers me the most is her demeanor! she doesnt seem to get the seriousness of her dilema she is in deep dodoo and doesnt get it. I mean come on  is this  normal! isnt baez cluing her in on anything or is he making her believe she will walk and they will live happily ever after. She  thinks she finaly hit the jackpot she snagged a  lawyer!!
she has one foot in hell and he has one foot out the door and his career.

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: January 08, 2011, 05:57:07 AM »

teehee, next thing you know, the duhfense will be calling her as a "bug" expert. teehee
Loca, momster creates her own reality.  It amazes me how she lied not only to her family, but her friends for years about working.  She loves drama and the adrenaline rush she must get from all the lying.  She and bozo are mfeo (made for each other). jmo.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: January 08, 2011, 06:10:44 AM »

teehee, next thing you know, the duhfense will be calling her as a "bug" expert. teehee
Loca, momster creates her own reality.  It amazes me how she lied not only to her family, but her friends for years about working.  She loves drama and the adrenaline rush she must get from all the lying.  She and bozo are mfeo (made for each other). jmo.

lol sister
you have to rolling laughing here laughing out lous and I dont mean lol for lots of luck hahaaa!! about the bug expert! she can be an expert witness in her own case how bout that . oh this is way to funny. yup they sure are made for eachother never seen a lawyer lie as much if not more  than his client. I think he is smitten with her.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: January 08, 2011, 06:12:23 AM »

lol sister
you have to rolling laughing here laughing out lous and I dont mean lol for lots of luck hahaaa!! about the bug expert! she can be an expert witness in her own case how bout that . oh this is way to funny. yup they sure are made for eachother never seen a lawyer lie as much if not more  than his client. I think he is smitten with her.

you have me rolling here is what I meant and  I think you know what I meant to say. Lying is a way of life for all anthonys.  from tubesocks lee to  hammer swinging cindy to gas can george.

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: January 08, 2011, 06:25:30 AM »

lol sister

you have me rolling here is what I meant and  I think you know what I meant to say. Lying is a way of life for all anthonys.  from tubesocks lee to  hammer swinging cindy to gas can george.
Absolutely loca, they have establish lying as a way a life a long time ago.  How sad.  They do this game of playing on words, how tiresome it would be to have a conversation with them.  Course my conversation would be peppered with some words not becoming a lady.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #515 on: January 08, 2011, 06:59:22 AM »

Can you all hear it?   I can.  Spindy is at home, pissed off from this week's hearings, and all the denials.  She is probably fuming and poor Georgie Porgie, having no unmentionables (he has to hand them to her for safekeeping,) has to sit there and listen to her go on and on about how unfair this judge is and how her poor spawn is being treated so unfairly.  How every agency in the State of Florida, to include the police, FBI, CIA, JAC, all the judges, every single website that exists for this case, the search organizations that look for missing children, all her prior lawyers are all out to get Ms. Casey Anthony who is the Mother of the year and are all conspiring with each other to make sure Casey is convicted of killing her child, when there is no way Casey could have done this, the Invisi-Nanny did it, or Mr. Kronk did it, or maybe JJ did it, or maybe somebody on some website did it.   

Monkey Devil!

Not only that but her ABC gravy train seems to have dried up at least temporarily. Looks like she might have to get up and go to work for a living soon.  Her disability policy has to be at an end or close to it...

I do not know how they are eating.  They have no income comeing in.  I guess, maybe they have some extra from the pictures and what not that they sold.  How did they swing keeping the house, how are they paying the mortgage? 

I know Lee works, but could he make enough to keep them in their home?  Pay bills? 

Who would hire them really though.  I guess every so many months, they call whatever channel it is that keeps reairing that show they did, and they get a few month's worth of money?  Who knows. 

spindy can sit by the drive through mail boxs with her sign and cup!!
I actualy seen a woman sitting there today as I drove thru!! she didnt look like she was in any  shape that would prevent her from working.

Yeah it's all hitting the fan now!! next we know  scared monkeys will be targeted for fresh meat!!  I am so surprised that after that email I sent baez he didnt have me checked out
yet!! lol bring it on!!

I sent him a few way back too.  My favorite one was, I sent a list from 1-10, about when he was caught hugging/molesting his client.  I cut and pasted the rules of the jail, and did 1:  something like KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR CLIENT.  2-10 WAS THE SAME THING.  Then, I wrote something like you cannot say you did not know the rules of the jail any more, so don't play dumb next time.  Never heard back from him.  I have not written to him recently though. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: January 08, 2011, 07:02:46 AM »

Can you all hear it?   I can.  Spindy is at home, pissed off from this week's hearings, and all the denials.  She is probably fuming and poor Georgie Porgie, having no unmentionables (he has to hand them to her for safekeeping,) has to sit there and listen to her go on and on about how unfair this judge is and how her poor spawn is being treated so unfairly.  How every agency in the State of Florida, to include the police, FBI, CIA, JAC, all the judges, every single website that exists for this case, the search organizations that look for missing children, all her prior lawyers are all out to get Ms. Casey Anthony who is the Mother of the year and are all conspiring with each other to make sure Casey is convicted of killing her child, when there is no way Casey could have done this, the Invisi-Nanny did it, or Mr. Kronk did it, or maybe JJ did it, or maybe somebody on some website did it.   

Monkey Devil!

Not only that but her ABC gravy train seems to have dried up at least temporarily. Looks like she might have to get up and go to work for a living soon.  Her disability policy has to be at an end or close to it...

I do not know how they are eating.  They have no income comeing in.  I guess, maybe they have some extra from the pictures and what not that they sold.  How did they swing keeping the house, how are they paying the mortgage? 

I know Lee works, but could he make enough to keep them in their home?  Pay bills? 

Who would hire them really though.  I guess every so many months, they call whatever channel it is that keeps reairing that show they did, and they get a few month's worth of money?  Who knows. 

Betcha spindy is  swinging that hammer of hers like a lasso at a rodeo.

Lol fanny loved your hammer!!

Hope some kind indiidual is kind enough to hand bozo a complimentary newspaper this week. for his scrap book!

I bet that news lady that he hates so much is kind enough to update him.  I forget her name, the one that Jar hates too. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: January 08, 2011, 07:03:48 AM »

I must be blind again..Where is the list of the defense witnesses?

I didn't see them either, keep hoping a monkey relinks.  I should probably put my darn glasses on, and get some coffee to wake up my eyes.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 08, 2011, 07:05:48 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/08/2006215/judge-wont-seal-anthony-witness.html
Posted on Saturday, 01.08.11

0Share
    * email
    * print
    * comment

FARK it!
Send to AIM
Seed Newsvine
Add to Reddit
Add to Google Bookmarks
Thumb this up at StumbleUpon.
Publish this post to LinkedIn
Add to del.icio.us
Post to MySpace
Add to facebook
DIGG This
Bookmark this post on Twitter.
tool name
close
tool goes here
Judge won't seal Anthony witness list

The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge is refusing to seal a list of witnesses who may be used at the trial of a Florida mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter.

Circuit Judge Belvin Perry ruled Friday that arguments made by Casey Anthony's attorneys fell short of the standards required to seal the list of witnesses who will be called if the Florida mother is convicted and there is a sentencing phase. Anthony's attorneys say allowing the list to become public would hinder her right to a fair trial

Anthony has pleaded not guilty in the death of her daughter Caylee and said a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: January 08, 2011, 07:08:37 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-sentinel-ruling-20110107,0,900386.story
Sentinel wins battle for Casey Anthony witness list
Judge Perry rules against sealing names
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:45 p.m. EST, January 7, 2011

<snipped>
The list of penalty phase witnesses provided today does identify Casey Anthony's close family members, including her parents and brother, many friends, ex-boyfriends and others already long associated with the case. Included on that list are familiar names such as Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales Anthony Rusciano, Anthony Lazzaro and Amy Huizenga.

In other news today, hearings were set for March 2 and 3 for several key defense motions aimed at keeping certain statements out of the trial. Those include statements involving Casey Anthony's parents, her brother, law enforcement and fellow jail inmates.

Bumped

Thanks Fanny.  Wow, this is who they want kept super secret?????????????? 

OH EM GEE. 

so, Jesse, Ricardo, Anthony, Amy are going to speak for her, thought they were states witnesses, can they do that? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.