May 15, 2024, 07:25:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 287510 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1520 on: May 18, 2009, 04:17:28 PM »

I seriously doubt the Jr. is living/sleeping in a tent in the backyard at Granny Sikes...where does this stuff come from??? maybe some of the other grand kids were sleeping out? kids like to do that where I come from...not that I would allow it with all the crime going on...but kids love it...maybe there is a tent set up with an awning and the adults and children sit out there in the evenings? heck, I would hate to think the worst of someone just cause they have a tent set up in their back yard.....
don't you all think that if Jr's conditions were such that he was forced to live in a tent that children's social services would be all over this and that Kim and Crystal would have reported this to the authorities? where does Jr stay when he is with Crystal? what are the living conditions where she is staying..? anyone checked into this?

IIRC, when he was with Crystal in Satsuma they were in a hotel because he kept "bricking the door".

I' not sure Butterbean is in the tent, but Ron and Misty were............remember the tent and the porta potty in ggma Sykes back yard?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1521 on: May 18, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »

(My husband went out to the mailbox and Ron rode by in his pick up truck,stoned, and called my husband the N word.) This is from the woman blstarke who has searched for Haleigh with her own dog. I really don't know what to say 
  Honestly from what Cobra reported when he talked to Ron at MeMaws, it really doesn't surprise me, but it does sadden me that anyone searching for Haleigh should be subjected to such vile deragatory comments is more than disturbing..........
I know, actually it jumped out at me when I was reading over there, this woman really does seem like a genuine, kind woman. 

How sad..........I had heard something "similar" in the Caylee Anthony case (my co-worker's son lives about 10 blocks from where she used to live and he gave me some info that blew my mind...at the time anyway"........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: May 18, 2009, 04:24:57 PM »

(My husband went out to the mailbox and Ron rode by in his pick up truck,stoned, and called my husband the N word.) This is from the woman blstarke who has searched for Haleigh with her own dog. I really don't know what to say 

I don't know if this is true or not. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.  But I would like to know how her husband knows Ron was stoned if he rode by in his truck?  How can you determine someone is stoned when they drive by?    Did anyone perform a field sobriety test?   No one should call anyone (Ron allegedly calling her hubs)  degrogatory names if that is what happened, so I wouldn't excuse that behavior if true.  And neither should anyone accuse another( her hubs accusing Ron)  of being under the influence if they don't really know for sure if they are or if they are not.  JMHO
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 04:27:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: May 18, 2009, 04:27:29 PM »

Honestly from what Cobra reported when he talked to Ron at MeMaws, it really doesn't surprise me, but it does sadden me that anyone searching for Haleigh should be subjected to such vile deragatory comments is more than disturbing..........

Guilty folks sure have a strange way of expressing themselves, don't they??????  Yes, it is very damning to the poster who helped search....many times for his daughter.

The gate will not stay open forever....it has been swinging, and hopefully soon it will close!!!!!
The gig is not gonna last forever, and soon the people that are troublemakers, will be taken care of.  LE do not keep their eyes closed for NOONE.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: May 18, 2009, 04:29:02 PM »

Islandmonkey . Can't say for sure right now but IIRC that was cobras motel room
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1525 on: May 18, 2009, 04:29:59 PM »

I don't know if this is true or not. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.  But I would like to know how her husband knows Ron was stoned if he rode by in his truck?  How can you determine someone is stoned when they drive by?    Did anyone perform a field sobriety test?   No one should call anyone (Ron allegedly calling her hubs)  degrogatory names if that is what happened, so I wouldn't excuse that behavior if true.  And neither should anyone accuse another( her hubs accusing Ron)  of being under the influence if they don't really know for sure if they are or if they are not.  JMHO

I agree Muffy, but as the sister of a brother who unfortunately has been stoned the majority of his life, you can tell...........it's sad and pathetic but when you are used to the signs, they are obvious when they speak to you, yell at you or even just being in his presence, it's so clear and very sad!                                                                   

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: May 18, 2009, 04:30:31 PM »

For those of you wondering if Haleigh's family was in attendance at the Trenton Duckett Vigil...here is the article.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/volusia_news/051709vigil_held_for_trenton_duckett

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1527 on: May 18, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »

Guilty folks sure have a strange way of expressing themselves, don't they??????  Yes, it is very damning to the poster who helped search....many times for his daughter.

The gate will not stay open forever....it has been swinging, and hopefully soon it will close!!!!!
The gig is not gonna last forever, and soon the people that are troublemakers, will be taken care of.  LE do not keep their eyes closed for NOONE.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll ask HH, she'll know. Now I'd guess she could stay with him out of town in her mom's house, but I'm not sure how often she leaves Satsuma.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: May 18, 2009, 04:35:42 PM »

I agree Muffy, but as the sister of a brother who unfortunately has been stoned the majority of his life, you can tell...........it's sad and pathetic but when you are used to the signs, they are obvious when they speak to you, yell at you or even just being in his presence, it's so clear and very sad!                                                                   

you could tell all of that by someone just driving by? I have been around plenty of people who have been stoned as well, but to see someone driving by in a car, that would be a tough one in my mind to really determine that someone was stoned.....just sayin...also, I have been around people who are stoned and others who are drunk and they act as sober/unstoned as a church mouse...just sayin...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: May 18, 2009, 04:40:14 PM »

IM, I understand what you are saying.  I've been around my share of users too, unfortunately.  I'm also the sister of a brother that's in LE and he said if the guy was just driving by and yelled out something and lookedt o be  what someone might  called "stoned", maybe it is but maybe it isn't.  I am not taking one side or another here.  Ron might be a total azz. And the lady that used her dog in the search is probably a pretty nice lady, especially for helping.  But to me, the addition of the comment of Ron driving by stoned just strikes me as an add on.  As I said, it might be true.   How to prove it? But we have a lot of rumors and a lot of things  being said that aren't substantiated.  It just adds layers, imo.  I wish we had more reliable information from official sources, but we don't.   And it's frustrating.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1530 on: May 18, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »

you could tell all of that by someone just driving by? I have been around plenty of people who have been stoned as well, but to see someone driving by in a car, that would be a tough one in my mind to really determine that someone was stoned.....just sayin...also, I have been around people who are stoned and others who are drunk and they act as sober/unstoned as a church mouse...just sayin...

Sometimes the way they are driving can show impairment, but I was referring to the fact that Ron supposedly called out to the man, and yes when you live or are around a hard core stoner, it is obvious.

[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: May 18, 2009, 04:43:34 PM »

I seriously doubt the Jr. is living/sleeping in a tent in the backyard at Granny Sikes...where does this stuff come from??? maybe some of the other grand kids were sleeping out? kids like to do that where I come from...not that I would allow it with all the crime going on...but kids love it...maybe there is a tent set up with an awning and the adults and children sit out there in the evenings? heck, I would hate to think the worst of someone just cause they have a tent set up in their back yard.....
don't you all think that if Jr's conditions were such that he was forced to live in a tent that children's social services would be all over this and that Kim and Crystal would have reported this to the authorities? where does Jr stay when he is with Crystal? what are the living conditions where she is staying..? anyone checked into this?

Well, I am sure we can find the address..  If you get time you can run up and check it out, or next time HH is in Satsuma she can check it out.. and then we will know.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1532 on: May 18, 2009, 04:45:15 PM »

IM, I understand what you are saying.  I've been around my share of users too, unfortunately.  I'm also the sister of a brother that's in LE and he said if the guy was just driving by and yelled out something and lookedt o be  what someone might  called "stoned", maybe it is but maybe it isn't.  I am not taking one side or another here.  Ron might be a total azz. And the lady that used her dog in the search is probably a pretty nice lady, especially for helping.  But to me, the addition of the comment of Ron driving by stoned just strikes me as an add on.  As I said, it might be true.   How to prove it? But we have a lot of rumors and a lot of things  being said that aren't substantiated.  It just adds layers, imo.  I wish we had more reliable information from official sources, but we don't.   And it's frustrating.  JMHO

Well proving it is another point, but knowing it is different. To prove it I'd want a hair sample because test are too easy to fool, but that hair has to grow out a certain amount of time before it can be checked.  Unfortunately we have almost nothing that is from official source so it leaves so much room for speculation.........but, on the flip side after watching him on tv and seeing hs drug history arrest record, the idea that he was stoned isn't a huge leap to me anyway.                                     

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1533 on: May 18, 2009, 04:57:13 PM »

For those of you wondering if Haleigh's family was in attendance at the Trenton Duckett Vigil...here is the article.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/volusia_news/051709vigil_held_for_trenton_duckett
So, I guess Ron and Misty were not at the vigil along with Trenton's dad? Their names weren't mentioned.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1534 on: May 18, 2009, 04:59:27 PM »

So, I guess Ron and Misty were not at the vigil along with Trenton's dad? Their names weren't mentioned.

Guess not~I'm almost certain had they gone to ANY vigil, it would have been printed someone by now....

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: May 18, 2009, 05:04:18 PM »

I can only come up with two reasons that maybe the poster added on that Ron was stoned. She and her husband live in the area, and maybe they have seen him stoned. But maybe by saying he was stoned is easier for her and her husband to accept what Ron shouted at him, maybe it would he harder to accept if he wasn't stoned and being just plain mean.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1536 on: May 18, 2009, 05:09:50 PM »

I can only come up with two reasons that maybe the poster added on that Ron was stoned. She and her husband live in the area, and maybe they have seen him stoned. But maybe by saying he was stoned is easier for her and her husband to accept what Ron shouted at him, maybe it would he harder to accept if he wasn't stoned and being just plain mean.

2 great points NRCG!!!! Excellent thinking, well I'm outta here. I've decided to leave the laptop at work and enjoy living my life everyday after work on the beach and IF I take it home, I end up stuck on it instead of swimming while the dolphins are playing, surfing, watching sunsets, riding bikes or playing with my son.......so catch up with y'all tomorrow and have a great night!

IM

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: May 18, 2009, 05:12:33 PM »

2 great points NRCG!!!! Excellent thinking, well I'm outta here. I've decided to leave the laptop at work and enjoy living my life everyday after work on the beach and IF I take it home, I end up stuck on it instead of swimming while the dolphins are playing, surfing, watching sunsets, riding bikes or playing with my son.......so catch up with y'all tomorrow and have a great night!

IM
You have a great night also, so happy Elijah is doing so well  an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1538 on: May 18, 2009, 05:15:08 PM »

IM
You have a great night also, so happy Elijah is doing so well  an angelic monkey

Thanks Rosie~he is a little sweety an angelic monkey

[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: May 18, 2009, 05:15:35 PM »

Also, very possible since they all live in the same little community, that they know each quite well.  It is a shame, if he was or wasn't to act in such a manner.  I think his bad behavior is worse than the concept he was on anything.  These people volunteered out of the goodness of their heart to help find Haleigh.. Respect is the least that ron would owe both people.  Why be so mean and hateful after their attempts to help?  If suddenly he has become racial against people, because of wifey's actions,  why punish others when it should be something she needs to resolve with ron.  she was not forced into doing the things she did, she went more than willingly.  ron apparently, needs to get a grip on his anger and emotions.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.