May 14, 2024, 03:36:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 292847 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: September 22, 2011, 08:08:06 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-has-a-lot-of-regrets-people-says.html
Casey Anthony ‘has a lot of regrets,’ People says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dancing With the Stars, Dr. Phil, Emmys, George and Cindy Anthony, The Good Wife — posted by halboedeker on September, 21 2011 4:45 PM

Discuss This: Comments(207) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
 ::snipping2::
Most interesting passage in the story: Anthony has “started to learn and recognize her lies and what they did to people,” a source tells People. “She has a lot of regrets.”

What do you say?

The People story comes after George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, made headlines with a three-part interview on “Dr. Phil.”

ummmm...what her lies did to people? what about her, murdering Caylee? no regrets about that I guess...I can not stand this pond scum..go away Anthonys! all of you!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: September 22, 2011, 08:43:36 AM »

Why no outrage at People? I wish I subscribed just so I could call and cancel.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #302 on: September 22, 2011, 08:46:33 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/29253372/detail.html
People Writer Talks About Casey's 'Life In Hiding'
POSTED: 9:00 am EDT September 21, 2011
UPDATED: 9:07 am EDT September 21, 2011

People magazine writer Steve Helling talks about Casey Anthony.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/video/29253372/detail.html#ixzz1Yc9sIKba

The reporter says she's in northern Florida.  I'd bet money she's in Tallahassee where the drunk grief expert lady is. 

I also found it interesting the way the reporter worded his statement about the therapist...something to the effect that the person had cleared a whole day to see KC.  Now, who's paying for all of this?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #303 on: September 22, 2011, 08:52:50 AM »

I can't believe that someone hasn't come up with Halloween costumes for the Anthony family and the defense team. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: September 22, 2011, 09:55:47 AM »

CNN has video up on their front page - "will Casey Anthony" leave the country.  

Is that a link we can post? (CNN) I didn't want to until I found out for sure.

Yes, it's okay.   
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 03:34:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 22, 2011, 10:12:54 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/29253372/detail.html
People Writer Talks About Casey's 'Life In Hiding'
POSTED: 9:00 am EDT September 21, 2011
UPDATED: 9:07 am EDT September 21, 2011

People magazine writer Steve Helling talks about Casey Anthony.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/video/29253372/detail.html#ixzz1Yc9sIKba

The reporter says she's in northern Florida.  I'd bet money she's in Tallahassee where the drunk grief expert lady is. 

I also found it interesting the way the reporter worded his statement about the therapist...something to the effect that the person had cleared a whole day to see KC.  Now, who's paying for all of this?

It better not be the Florida Taxpayers!
As for the drunken grief lady, I can just see her and Casey grieving over a few cocktails. 
Bah!  I grew up in Tallahassee and am now in Ohio.  What are the odds I would live in both states that are associated with the Anthonys?   Luckily, those are the only associations I have with them!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: September 22, 2011, 10:18:42 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040154/Casey-Anthony-grief-therapy--takes-wildlife-photos-spare-time.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Fearful Casey Anthony has grief therapy... as she spends her spare time 'taking photos of wildlife and learning a foreign language'
    Casey Anthony, 25, acquitted in July of murdering little daughter Caylee
    She is an avid photographer, taking courses and learning foreign language
    Still in hiding in Florida and could leave U.S. once year of probation finishes
By Mark Duell
Last updated at 6:32 PM on 21st September 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040154/Casey-Anthony-grief-therapy--takes-wildlife-photos-spare-time.html#ixzz1Ygt9nmgm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: September 22, 2011, 10:20:53 AM »

Beth , CNN was one of the links to watch the trial , should be okay .
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: September 22, 2011, 10:36:20 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2011/09/22/sbt-casey-anthony-new-life.hln?hpt=hp_t2
Will Casey Anthony leave the country?
Showbiz Tonight|Added on September 22, 2011
Showbiz Tonight uncovers new details about Casey Anthony and her life after the trial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: September 22, 2011, 11:50:47 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2011/09/22/sbt-casey-anthony-new-life.hln?hpt=hp_t2
Showbiz Tonight uncovers new details about Casey Anthony and her life after the trial.

thx Trimmon dealing w/dish network all morning grrrr
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: September 22, 2011, 11:50:55 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20530209,00.html

Casey Anthony: Hiding Out in Fear

<snipped photo>

Why did People have to do a story on her?????  This just feeds her ego.   

Hopefully consumers will not buy this issue, letting People Magazine and other publishers know that we don't want to see more about her. And we don't want anyone making money on this case.

It was about CAYLEE.

Hi Brandi,

I'm glad you snipped out the photo.   I hate seeing her ugly face and evil eyes.

I also wish nobody would buy this issue.   This whole family and their lawyers are absolutely disgusting.     

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: September 22, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »

Baez wants everyone to believe that she devil is going to a different country so no one will be looking for her in the States.  Then she can go back to her parties cause everyone will think she's some where else.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: September 22, 2011, 12:55:49 PM »

Baez wants everyone to believe that she devil is going to a different country so no one will be looking for her in the States.  Then she can go back to her parties cause everyone will think she's some where else.

Baez is handling the felon in the exact manner that he did prior to trial. HE kept her isolated from everyone. HE spoke for her. HE and Mason and Simms presented the girl/woman that they created out of thin air, they told us about her fear, her this or that.
They are doing the mirror image now. She is technically free to do whatever she wants. She could go out. She could hire a bodyguard and go anywhere anytime but THEY haven't perfected the image that THEY want for the big reveal.   So, in the interim, "sources" spoonfeed the public her thoughts, her goals, her whatever so that when she finally does take center stage the dr. Phils or the Baba Walters who iterview her simply pose the questions and she answers.

"oh, kc, we hear that you're studying a foreign language?" yes, I am.  "Oh, kc has this been so very difficult?" yes, it's very hard for me to talk about it....blah, blah,blah
Do they think we fell off the turnip truck?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: September 22, 2011, 01:46:40 PM »

I've been trying to make sense of these @ssh@ts, lately. (I know, an impossible task.)
I just came across this quote and it says more succinctly how I feel about the Anthonys, et al...
What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
What they have all failed to realize is that their behavior has spoken for them, and all the interviews, articles in People magazine, etc. will never erase the impression the public overwhelmingly has of them. 
I'm reading a book called "The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout, and she says one of the most dangerous things about sociopaths is their desire for sympathy.  Normal people try to help and by doing so, render themselves vulnerable.  That's how the sociopath is able to achieve their ends.  I keep thinking of Cindy and that interview with Megan Kelley where she tried to manipulate her with the grieving grandparent crap.  This foundation is operating on that same principle, in my opinion. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: September 22, 2011, 01:50:09 PM »

Baez is handling the felon in the exact manner that he did prior to trial. HE kept her isolated from everyone. HE spoke for her. HE and Mason and Simms presented the girl/woman that they created out of thin air, they told us about her fear, her this or that.
They are doing the mirror image now. She is technically free to do whatever she wants. She could go out. She could hire a bodyguard and go anywhere anytime but THEY haven't perfected the image that THEY want for the big reveal.   So, in the interim, "sources" spoonfeed the public her thoughts, her goals, her whatever so that when she finally does take center stage the dr. Phils or the Baba Walters who iterview her simply pose the questions and she answers.

"oh, kc, we hear that you're studying a foreign language?" yes, I am.  "Oh, kc has this been so very difficult?" yes, it's very hard for me to talk about it....blah, blah,blah
Do they think we fell off the turnip truck?
Yup, they do.  All of them think we are idiots...it will be a rude awakening when the Karma train starts chugging down the track.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: September 22, 2011, 02:06:08 PM »

I've been trying to make sense of these @ssh@ts, lately. (I know, an impossible task.)
I just came across this quote and it says more succinctly how I feel about the Anthonys, et al...

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
What they have all failed to realize is that their behavior has spoken for them, and all the interviews, articles in People magazine, etc. will never erase the impression the public overwhelmingly has of them. 
I'm reading a book called "The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout, and she says one of the most dangerous things about sociopaths is their desire for sympathy.  Normal people try to help and by doing so, render themselves vulnerable.  That's how the sociopath is able to achieve their ends.  I keep thinking of Cindy and that interview with Megan Kelley where she tried to manipulate her with the grieving grandparent crap.  This foundation is operating on that same principle, in my opinion. 

That's a perfect quote describing them all.
Your other post about the Karma train.....I've accepted that these low lifes are going to make money off Caylee...I wish that even felon, herself, would hurry up , do it. Make a mint, wallow in it...but just let that train start coming. I don't think it will until they all are past the very scripted public presentations. Felon also is governed by parole, once the interest had died down and they're free to make their own choices without looking over their shoulder or consulting an atty, that's when the true anthony will come back out. They'll cannibalize each other,imo
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: September 22, 2011, 02:15:48 PM »

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Your other post about the Karma train.....I've accepted that these low lifes are going to make money off Caylee...I wish that even felon, herself, would hurry up , do it. Make a mint, wallow in it...but just let that train start coming. I don't think it will until they all are past the very scripted public presentations. Felon also is governed by parole, once the interest had died down and they're free to make their own choices without looking over their shoulder or consulting an atty, that's when the true anthony will come back out. They'll cannibalize each other,imo
Wow, what a powerful image...You are so right.  They will start to feed off each other, until, hopefully, nothing is left.  I think when they've alienated the lawyers, who seem to be their only contacts, (the so-called church buddies have not been seen for a while,)  they will be alone.  I'm wondering about Lee and Mallory's wedding.  I wonder if we'll see G & A split up after that?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: September 22, 2011, 02:23:08 PM »

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: September 22, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »

Monka~ their lawyers, all of them, including the scheme team, will only stay around while there's potential money to be made. One day, there just isn't going to be value other than maybe a true legal obligation to monitor investments or something.
this family has always been evil and dysfunctional but since Baez came on board and the others that followed, they've had guidance to handle their public perception.
Once cindy is the sole master of the universe again, watch out.
If the Dr. phool shows are the barometer, she's crazier than ever and the sociopath AKA as kc will also be maturing. Implosion coming and I can't wait .
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: September 22, 2011, 02:49:40 PM »

Even Kathy Griffin, in her Bravo special the other night, was dissing Casey Anthony and the jurors.
The world knows she's guilty.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.