May 22, 2024, 09:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 261329 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: February 28, 2009, 09:22:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Did I miss anything?I am way behind form last night.
Those videos should be used for torture. 
Morning trimm!  ... and yes they should ... I could hear Lee's laughter in my sleep!  UGH!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: February 28, 2009, 09:25:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Trimm, have you been in all the bad weather since yesterday? We have been so lucky to have been just south of it! Another tornado on the ground this morning near Auburn!  I Love Spring but hate the process of getting there!!  Be safe!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 28, 2009, 09:26:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning to you trimm -- It is good to see you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 28, 2009, 09:28:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Trimm, have you been in all the bad weather since yesterday? We have been so lucky to have been just south of it! Another tornado on the ground this morning near Auburn!  I Love Spring but hate the process of getting there!!  Be safe!!!!!

Hey Monken. 
We're holding steady here.I'm in Cullman so we mostly got rain....and more rain.
thanks for remembering me. 
I'm trying to catch up on last nights post. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 28, 2009, 09:29:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning to you trimm -- It is good to see you.

Hey Pooky.  Playing catch up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: February 28, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »

I tell it like it is

Just saying

Coming in here with a chip on you shoulder and an attitude problem is no the way to make friends or influence people.

What if you bring cake, beer, and pizza?  Does that work?

Works for me!!!   

Me too. 

~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: February 28, 2009, 09:33:47 AM »

I can understand some nervous laughter ... as I do it myself.  But I thought Lee's sounded more like actual "ha-ha funny" laughter ... not just nerves.  I know that compared to Casey ... Lee looks like a choir boy ... I just can't help but think they were both raised in the same house with the same parents ... and if his life were dissected to the point Casey's has been ... we'd find some doozies there too.  I think he and Casey are probably a lot alike.

And Boo ... the whole Baez money offer thing!  I bet Cindy didn't get a wink of sleep last night ... 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #447 on: February 28, 2009, 09:46:26 AM »

I can understand some nervous laughter ... as I do it myself.  But I thought Lee's sounded more like actual "ha-ha funny" laughter ... not just nerves.  I know that compared to Casey ... Lee looks like a choir boy ... I just can't help but think they were both raised in the same house with the same parents ... and if his life were dissected to the point Casey's has been ... we'd find some doozies there too.  I think he and Casey are probably a lot alike.

And Boo ... the whole Baez money offer thing!  I bet Cindy didn't get a wink of sleep last night ... 
I came to the conclusion that Lee was actually laughing at himself, for saying such utter BS   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: February 28, 2009, 09:46:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Hey Monken. 
We're holding steady here.I'm in Cullman so we mostly got rain....and more rain.
thanks for remembering me. 
I'm trying to catch up on last nights post. 

Yea, i was gonna skip last night until i saw what happened with JSM & I had to go back & catch up! The A-hole was just trying to pick a fight & JSM was a convenient target.  My niece & her family live in Arab. They were driving here in all of the weather last night. i haven't talked to them yet this morning, they're probably still in bed! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 28, 2009, 09:50:57 AM »

Hey Guys, there's a really pretty cake I posted for ya'll in musings! Take a look when you can! 

Phaedrus
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: February 28, 2009, 09:53:07 AM »

I came to the conclusion that Lee was actually laughing at himself, for saying such utter BS   
Oh!  I hadn't even thought of that ... you may be onto something!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 28, 2009, 10:00:41 AM »

Oh!  I hadn't even thought of that ... you may be onto something!   

I don't think Lee has all his marbles.When he was asked about Caylee's father and whether Casey killed Caylee his eyes just went evil to me.
I think he is a liar and I think he's mean.(But he's definately inexperienced with cardboard signs.    )

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 28, 2009, 10:02:04 AM »

Just want to know.  Will be talking dogs and pets  forever on Caylee thread?

You know who.

Btw I have a pet, also. Jeeps, let me take PAGES about his or her behavior.

I know times are....but there is a thread for pets. 

Please stop it--there is a thread. 

In love all Monkeys....

My gut reaction response to the post above would be YES. 

I didn't see posts about dogs jumping out at me but I did see this post, go figure    There may have been some off topic chatter while people were waiting to see Lee's deposition.  I tend to let that slide when it's slow in the case, I suggest you do the same.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 28, 2009, 10:09:56 AM »

Good Morning Klaas   
I was so punished for jumping in the cage early yesterday.  Those vidoes of Lee did it for me.  I promise I will be a good monkey from now on.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: February 28, 2009, 10:13:40 AM »

Lee Anthony Deposed In Defamation Case
Questions Center Around Baby Sitter Named Zenaida Gonzalez

POSTED: Thursday, February 26, 2009
UPDATED: 9:22 am EST February 28, 2009

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Lee Anthony on Friday said in a deposition in the defamation case against his sister, Casey Anthony, that he had never heard the name Zenaida Gonzalez until the day his sister was arrested.

PHOTOS: Lee Anthony Deposition

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Gonzalez filed a civil lawsuit after being linked to the case when Casey Anthony told Orange County sheriff's investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at an apartment complex. Casey Anthony said the two were not there when she returned to pick up Caylee.

Casey Anthony has said the woman who took Caylee is a different woman who shares the same name. Lee Anthony reiterated that statement in the deposition, but also said that his sister told him that the baby sitter took Caylee from Blanchard Park, not the Sawgrass Apartments.

"Because of the age, because of all the other things that were listed out -- the description that my sister gave my parents ... and police -- (and) the fact that my sister said when they showed a picture of her 'No,'" Lee Anthony said in the deposition. "If there was a chance that that was the Zenaida, her and I would have had conversations well prior to this."

Lee Anthony refused to answer questions asked by Local 6 News reporter J.R. Stone upon arriving at the building, only looking down and once cracking a smile.

"He's not making any statement at this time," said his attorney, Tom Luka. "Mr. Anthony is complying with a subpoena which he was issued, so therefore he is complying as per the court."

While waiting for the deposition to begin, Lee Anthony could be seen yawning, tapping fingers and sitting with his arms crossed.

Gonzalez's attorneys had said the media would be allowed to attend the deposition, which was held at the offices of Morgan & Morgan in downtown Orlando, but on Friday they asked the media not to be present in the room where the questioning took place.

Luka had said he would not allow his client to be deposed in front of the media.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony will appear before a judge on Monday when her attorney, Jose Baez, attempts to block images from an online account from being released to the media.

Baez said pictures from Casey Anthony's Photobucket account, which include images showing her partying, are at least a year old.

"These images are irrelevant to her case. If they were to be disseminated, they will only sensationalize the life of a young woman and may be used to attempt to paint her in a negative light," said Marti Mackenzie, Baez's spokeswoman.

About 1,000 pages of newly released documents are expected to be released next week as part of discovery in Casey Anthony's criminal case.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Copyright 2009 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Text SizeLee Anthony Deposed In Defamation Case

Caylee Marie Anthony.Lee Anthony Deposed In Defamation Case
Lee Anthony says in a deposition in the defamation case against his sister, Casey Anthony, that he had never heard the name Zenaida Gonzalez until the day his sister was arrested.Showdown Set In Lee Anthony Deposition
A showdown is set between attorneys for Lee Anthony and Zenaida Gonzalez.Parents' Depositions Delayed In Casey Anthony Civil Case
An Orange County judge delays the depositions of George and Cindy Anthony by at least 20 days in a defamation lawsuit against their daughter.Hearing Set In Casey Anthony Defamation Case
An emergency hearing will be held to determine whether the parents of Casey Anthony will have to appear for a deposition in the civil case against their daughter.Casey Anthony's Reaction To Bone Discovery Videotaped
Casey Anthony was videotaped at the Orange County Jail while hearing the news of the discovery of bones near her home, Local 6 News learns.Anthony P.I. Searched Woods 3 Times; Diary Entry Date Debated
A private investigator working for the Anthony family visited the woods where Caylee's remains were located three times before the discovery was made.More Documents Released In Casey Anthony Case
Local 6 News reporter sifts through hundreds of documents pertaining to the Casey Anthony case.Cremated Caylee Remains Not Kept At Home Over Theft Fears
The cremated remains of Caylee Anthony are not being kept at her grandparents' home because of fears that somebody may try to steal them.Caylee Remembered At Public Memorial Service
About 1,000 mourners remember slain toddler Caylee Anthony at a public memorial.Casey Anthony Does Not Want Public Memorial For Caylee
In a statement read by her attorney, Casey Anthony says she does not want a public memorial service held for her slain daughter.Casey Anthony Has Not Asked To Watch Caylee Memorial
Casey Anthony has not requested to watch the public memorial service for her slain daughter, Caylee, jail officials say.Bounty Hunter Not Welcome At Caylee Memorial
Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla says Cindy Anthony will not allow him to attend a public service for Caylee.Caylee's Grandmother Pens Eulogy
The grandmother of Caylee Anthony is asking that only those with "the purest of hearts" attend a public memorial service for the slain toddler.Casey Anthony Attorneys Compare Her Case To 'The Fugitive'
Casey Anthony's attorneys compare her case to the 1960s TV show and movie "The Fugitive."George Anthony Released From Hospital After Suicide Scare
George Anthony, the father of Casey Anthony, is released from a hospital after threatening to commit suicide.Expert: PR Firm Could Be Hurting Casey Anthony Case
The public relations firm representing Casey Anthony's defense team could be hurting her case.Anthony Family To Be Deposed In Civil Case
Attorneys representing Zenaida Gonzalez are scheduled to depose family members of Casey Anthony in a civil suit filed against her.Anthony Defense Team Granted Access To Search Caylee Remains Site
A judge says at a hearing that it's too early to determine a trial date for Casey Anthony, who attended the hearing wearing a business suit.Casey Anthony Hearing -- Part I
Casey Anthony appears in an Orange County courtroom for a hearing.Casey Anthony Hearing -- Part II
Casey Anthony attends a hearing at an Orange County courtroom.To link to this article from your blog, copy and paste the url below into your blog or homepageLink:   PrintEmail

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18806620/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 28, 2009, 10:14:00 AM »

I am not sticking up for Lee here but I think his giggleing is a defence that he started when he was very young. When KC was born, she became the queen of the
house. Lee would have been 5 or 6 and by the time he was 10 or 12 KC had learned
how to lie, just from listening to CA. I would bet that everything that went wrong in
that house KC blamed on Lee even when she did it, such as breakage or money gone
or anything. As the years went by it got worse, even though Lee and KC got closer
and did bad things together she would still blame Lee. Cindy enabled KC from the day
she was born and Lee just sat by and took it and turned out like he is to-day.

I like Morgan but I think he doesn't know the half of it. Like when way back in May
when KC got pulled over for speeding and she was driving Anny's car, she told the cop she didn't have her ID with her and gave them ZFG's name. She paid the fine
but why did she do that. Morgan has to go before the judge about the Questions
that Lee wouldn't answer. I hope he takes all the e-mails he received from everyone
regarding Cindy, Georges and Conways lies that they all told. Well I've ranted enough

I say anything is possible, so you could be possibly right about that. As far as KC giving ZFG's name, is this actually a fact? I mean I know I read about it, but how come the media hasn't been all over it, and especially Morgan? I would hope if it was true that the media would be covering this, so I don't know why we haven't heard more about this. If this is true, I sure hope it comes out in the trial. I can't imagine it not, but wish we'd hear more about it now. Does any monkey have more info on this?

QM -- Here is a story that Blink did on this.  http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Thanks Pooky, I will check it out! BBL 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: February 28, 2009, 10:14:25 AM »

Zenaida orchestrated this entire plot through text messages and online messages, though where are these messages? And she also took Caylee to teach Casey a lesson. If Lee and his folks really believe this, all three of them need to be put in a padded room, so they can bounce off the walls all day, maybe then they will get some common sense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 28, 2009, 10:16:53 AM »

Thanks Trimm for posting that, I have had enough of that Marti chick also.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: February 28, 2009, 10:19:34 AM »

Zenaida orchestrated this entire plot through text messages and online messages, though where are these messages? And she also took Caylee to teach Casey a lesson. If Lee and his folks really believe this, all three of them need to be put in a padded room, so they can bounce off the walls all day, maybe then they will get some common sense.

I know we have seen the text messages from KC's phone but I really do not know anything about MySpace or Facebook.  If someone deleted the messages there can Facebook or MySpace retrieve messages back for a period of time?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: February 28, 2009, 10:22:20 AM »

I agree.  I'm glad KC is sticking with her story - it will surely get her convicted!   

Good morning everyone.   I'm 20 pages behind - was someone picking on JSM last night???     Off to read....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.