May 22, 2024, 05:44:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231728 times)
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: June 18, 2005, 05:32:51 PM »

Message was posted originally by at the TRIP ADVISOR forum.. he's there now.. let me ask him over there..

>LLLemire
>Posted on: 10:30 pm, 15 June 2005
>
>Found it!
>Also another interesting post on the Visit Aruba Bulletin Board:
"On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a heliocopter is
searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records
of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area
at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.

>Santa Lucia is is in Santa Cruz....pass the Ayo Rock Formations....
Right where they have the Donkey sanctuary

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 18, 2005, 05:32:57 PM »

http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?albumid=H6GpnevoxkLccb78#
Interesting?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: June 18, 2005, 05:33:44 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
okay..I am going to stop trying...that is one of the brother's sites

putting a mute on myself  Embarassed

Hi, I'm new and have been reading all along so am pretty caught up. Even read last night's bizarro stuff and fwiw, think your forum and members are just great.  Anyhoo, I clicked your link to Deepak and noticed it said he's been on in the past 4 days.  Someone must have access to their passwords, but who?

Oh, and I hope Kerin does go undercover and bust that pedo perv, Marten. Creepy.

Thanks! I just created the fake webpage to talk to Marten. I used ShellBell's photo.  Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: June 18, 2005, 05:34:24 PM »

SO other than the above post where is the confirmation or evidence for this call placed at 6:30?
MississippiGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 18, 2005, 05:35:14 PM »

Someone asked a few pages back about a search fund for Natalee.  I am not sure about Mountain Brook, but I do know that one has been set up in Meridian where her father lives.  

Link to the bank's website: http://www.trustmark.com/

From our local news (WTOK-TV):
http://www.wtok.com/news/headlines/1643201.html

Holloways' Friends Lend a Hand
Meridian, Miss.
Aisha Greer

Police investigating the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway carried out a pre-dawn helicopter survey of the Caribbean Island Thursday, but have not said what they discovered, if anything.

In Meridian, friends of the Holloway family are trying to help in a major way with the family's expenses.

Authorities have yet to say what, if anything, they have found after searching the home of a Dutch teenager in Aruba. FBI agents say he is the prime suspect in Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

Joran Van Der Sloot, 17, the son of a local justice official, was with the 18-year-old Mississippi native the night she disappeared. Two of his friends, brothers from Surinam were with them, and are also in police custody.

"They have a different story every time. It makes me wonder. There was no dropping her off at the hotel. Something happened," said Linda Allison, Natalee's aunt.

So far, none of the three has been charged with a crime. On Wednesday, their lawyers demanded to be shown some type of evidence against their clients.

"They want to have certain documents pertaining to the case, but since the case is still going on, if they get those documents, it may be harmful to the case," said Marianne Croes, the prosecutor's spokesperson.

While police continue investigating the disappearance of Natalee in Aruba, friends of Dave and Robin Holloway, Natalee's father and stepmother who live in Meridian, are trying to assist the family financially by holding a fundraiser.

"We're just trying to do what we can. It is a sad situation and it is only right for us to do something," said Andrew Hart, a friend of Dave Holloway.

According to Hart, Dave Holloway has already spent almost $20,000 so far in the search for his daughter.

"We will be collecting funds at the (Mississippi) Braves game (in Pearl, Miss.) before and after the game," he said, referring to the June 17 game versus West Tennessee, starting at 7:05 p.m.

"We're just doing what we can to help," said Steve DeSalvo, general manager of the Mississippi Braves, who was in Meridian Thursday.

The money collected will be put into the "Help Find Natalee" Fund set up at Trustmark National Bank, to which anyone may donate just by going to any branch and designating the gift.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: June 18, 2005, 05:35:41 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Hi, I'm new and have been reading all along so am pretty caught up. Even read last night's bizarro stuff and fwiw, think your forum and members are just great.  Anyhoo, I clicked your link to Deepak and noticed it said he's been on in the past 4 days.  Someone must have access to their passwords, but who?

Oh, and I hope Kerin does go undercover and bust that pedo perv, Marten. Creepy.

Thanks! I just created the fake webpage to talk to Marten. I used ShellBell's photo.  Shocked

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAH i cant stop laguhing! hahahaha well she cant be mad since she invited max into our private investigation! LOL hahahahhaha

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: June 18, 2005, 05:35:52 PM »

Hi LilOrphan - thanks and welcome aboard!
AZsunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 18, 2005, 05:36:29 PM »

I missed something what is this about Granny's house?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: June 18, 2005, 05:37:29 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"

What, he has my photo its on my tickle site.  But hey who is this guy on that site?  The one I posted, he has a bunch of pictures at Tatto.
The news is so behind us!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAH i cant stop laguhing! hahahaha well she cant be mad since she invited max into our private investigation! LOL hahahahhaha
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: June 18, 2005, 05:38:31 PM »

Is the guy I posted his site in jail.  I found that on Tickle and alot of his pics are from tatto?
http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?id=EcaQMDPNoa63QumR
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 18, 2005, 05:38:39 PM »

Kerin make sure that picture looks like someone 15 or younget.
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: June 18, 2005, 05:39:01 PM »

LOL.....he's added three new photos in a special album about his graduation. Does he think everyone will think he's a great guy just because he graduated?? LOL
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: June 18, 2005, 05:39:12 PM »

oh shit shell!! can  tom do somehting about this?? well have to strat usign codes then! what to do waht to do!

americaninaruba, just "click the ignore button" in your brain.  There's no rule that you have to answer a question that's asked of you.

That will help us all keep our sanity.  I think we were baited into arguments last night.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 18, 2005, 05:39:13 PM »

now we finally know how Scared Monkeys will factor into this investigation. ShellBell is going to "cyber date" one of the people questioned!!

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 18, 2005, 05:39:37 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Kerin make sure that picture looks like someone 15 or younget.

Hey that dude can easily look at my site, my pic is on there.  Along with all my other crap!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 18, 2005, 05:40:07 PM »

now we finally know how Scared Monkeys will factor into this investigation. ShellBell is going to "cyber date" one of the people questioned!!

hahahahahaahahhaha, they are too young for me.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: June 18, 2005, 05:40:17 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Is the guy I posted his site in jail.  I found that on Tickle and alot of his pics are from tatto?
http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?id=EcaQMDPNoa63QumR

questioned and released

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: June 18, 2005, 05:40:26 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

hey maybe tom has been busy!

FOX NEWS IS UPCOMMING WITH
PICTURES FROM JORANS WEB SITE
that "we" wernt suppoised 2 see...

peace to all
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: June 18, 2005, 05:41:08 PM »

No, this is a different guy!  Look.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 18, 2005, 05:41:50 PM »

Darwin Dubero?  Ever heard of him.  Most of his pics were taken at Tattoo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.