May 15, 2024, 12:29:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107264 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51:48 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Just poppin in to say Hi while my puter is still working.  This could be seconds or minutes.  How's everyone doin tonight?   Magic mirror tell me today did all my friends have fun at play?  I see Mytime and Jackie and Buds and CBB and Shell!!!   and many many  ::MonkeyRoll::more.   
HI MM - Hope your grandbabies are doing good.

Thank you Jackie going to visit them next week.  Just can't wait.   

Yay !       Will you have to drive thru snow again?

Hi Buds!!!  I would crawl thru mud if I had to.  But, luckily I checked the weather and it's lookin pretty good next week.   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: February 07, 2009, 10:53:34 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Just poppin in to say Hi while my puter is still working.  This could be seconds or minutes.  How's everyone doin tonight?   Magic mirror tell me today did all my friends have fun at play?  I see Mytime and Jackie and Buds and CBB and Shell!!!   and many many  ::MonkeyRoll::more.   

MM...what is the computer problem? Do you know, or is it something we can toss around and try to help you solve?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: February 07, 2009, 10:53:36 PM »

Hi!!!!!!!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #583 on: February 07, 2009, 10:54:30 PM »

Hi MaryMary, hi Os.

Hi A1 hows by you?   
Good. Good.  This weather is driving me crazy though.  Its still almost 70 degrees - I have my window open,   In February!!!!

It's warm here, too always1. 2 days ago the high was 18* and today felt like springtime!! It's going to play heck with my sinuses!! I'm in upper East TN, if that's anywhere near you..............

But, but....I thought you were from sveeden?

I thought she was a borg ?

You know? If I had any idea how long I was going to keep that name, I never would have registered with it...........

I've decided it really stands for Big, 'Ole, Raunchy, Girl !!!     
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: February 07, 2009, 10:54:59 PM »

Hi MaryMary, hi Os.

Hi A1 hows by you?   
Good. Good.  This weather is driving me crazy though.  Its still almost 70 degrees - I have my window open,   In February!!!!

It's warm here, too always1. 2 days ago the high was 18* and today felt like springtime!! It's going to play heck with my sinuses!! I'm in upper East TN, if that's anywhere near you..............

Yah, Yah, but

I moved down hyere ta Tennesseee when I was just a young'un!
CBB - you was in Sveeden just last night, don't you remember?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #585 on: February 07, 2009, 10:56:00 PM »

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Hi and WELCOME, MonkeyDoodle!! Here may I dance with you?? 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: February 07, 2009, 10:56:38 PM »

You know? If I had any idea how long I was going to keep that name, I never would have registered with it...........

but but you look so sweet !

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #587 on: February 07, 2009, 10:57:01 PM »

Hi MaryMary, hi Os.

Hi A1 hows by you?   

Yah, Yah, but

I moved down hyere ta Tennesseee when I was just a young'un!
CBB - you was in Sveeden just last night, don't you remember?

I must have been tired.............
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #588 on: February 07, 2009, 10:57:01 PM »

Nice to meet you too, I joined in June 05, just one of the quiet ones..

OS

I'm not going to let you get away with that, OS. There's much more to you than just rather "quiet". You have been one of the most dedicated monkeys I've seen while I've been here. You have a wonderful command of the facts and when you post, they are always worth reading!! You've always been a great asset to Natalee's thread! Since I tend to think in avatars, I just have to say, I don't think you've ever changed your base the entire time you've been here, and that's kind of nice, 'cause I immediately recognize you!! 

Awww CBB

Thank you so much.

My heart is and always will be with Natalee and her family.

Your right, don't think I have changed it except for a holiday one time..

HUGS,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: February 07, 2009, 10:57:04 PM »

Sure can haha and thanks!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: February 07, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

MM...what is the computer problem? Do you know, or is it something we can toss around and try to help you solve?

Hi Shell,

Well hard to explain.  It just shuts off, then takes many many trys to get back on.  keeps shutting.  Don't know if its a problem with the plug, but I have to put it in weird positions to make it work sometimes.  Found out it's not a virus today.  Sooooooooo...don't know.   Thanks for offering your help though. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: February 07, 2009, 10:59:35 PM »

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Hi MonkeyDoodle !     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #592 on: February 07, 2009, 11:00:23 PM »

OS

I'm not going to let you get away with that, OS. There's much more to you than just rather "quiet". You have been one of the most dedicated monkeys I've seen while I've been here. You have a wonderful command of the facts and when you post, they are always worth reading!! You've always been a great asset to Natalee's thread! Since I tend to think in avatars, I just have to say, I don't think you've ever changed your base the entire time you've been here, and that's kind of nice, 'cause I immediately recognize you!! 

Awww CBB

Thank you so much.

HUGS,

OS

According to my records ( my photobucket account ) that's right. You know that anytime you want a Holiday one..........and you can keep your base, just give me a tap on the shoulder, and it's yours! 

I won't set you on fire, like Wreck, I promise!! 

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #593 on: February 07, 2009, 11:00:48 PM »

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Hi MonkeyDoodle

what a cute name

OS

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: February 07, 2009, 11:02:37 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Hi Shell,

Well hard to explain.  It just shuts off, then takes many many trys to get back on.  keeps shutting.  Don't know if its a problem with the plug, but I have to put it in weird positions to make it work sometimes.  Found out it's not a virus today.  Sooooooooo...don't know.   Thanks for offering your help though. 
  Sounds like my husband, LOL.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: February 07, 2009, 11:02:43 PM »

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Hi MonkeyDoodle !     

That is my favorite little guy!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #596 on: February 07, 2009, 11:03:01 PM »

but but you look so sweet !

Oh, I AM!!! Klaas keeps my halos polished and straight, and bestows one on me just before she hurls me out here every day!!   
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #597 on: February 07, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »

OS

Awww CBB

Thank you so much.

HUGS,

OS

According to my records ( my photobucket account ) that's right. You know that anytime you want a Holiday one..........and you can keep your base, just give me a tap on the shoulder, and it's yours! 

I won't set you on fire, like Wreck, I promise!! 

Tap tap tap.

LOL on Wreck..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: February 07, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Hi MonkeyDoodle!

MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: February 07, 2009, 11:04:13 PM »

Hey all!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.