May 04, 2024, 05:00:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 215218 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: March 21, 2009, 09:30:46 PM »

I read that Dave's search this weekend is for remains.  I wonder how many remains they'll find?  All those missing people, and who know how many from human trafficing and refugees.  

Refugees = the ones that drown in the water and their bodies and bones wash up on the beaches.  I've always thought there was probably quite a few stashed around the island.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: March 21, 2009, 09:30:54 PM »

Once again, the pond was completely empty and supposedly a shoe was recovered. Why the hell are they re-searching this pond for remains and a shoe??????????????

Wreck - I have no idea 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: March 21, 2009, 09:30:56 PM »

Once again, the pond was completely empty and supposedly a shoe was recovered. Why the hell are they re-searching this pond for remains and a shoe??????????????

I am so confused on this pond thing.  Which pond?  I thought this guy and his dog is searching the dam are which is a very large body of water.  Or is it the drainage area that Kyle & Company searched before leaving Aruba?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 21, 2009, 09:32:31 PM »

I read that Dave's search this weekend is for remains.  I wonder how many remains they'll find?  All those missing people, and who know how many from human trafficing and refugees.  

Refugees = the ones that drown in the water and their bodies and bones wash up on the beaches.  I've always thought there was probably quite a few stashed around the island.

jmho

So you think Dave is looking for anyones remains not specifically Natalee?  Scratching my head.....
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: March 21, 2009, 09:33:38 PM »

Oh my.  I hope this doesn't mean that all hell's gonna break loose once I'm ready to start asking questions about the hinkiness I've been collecting from the Dark Lord himself...

I'm not ready yet, btw.  But there is hinkiness. 

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: March 21, 2009, 09:33:48 PM »

And have a cadaver dog looking for a shoe?

Is the shoe dead?  Is it giving off the two enzymes that a deceased body does that activates the training of cadaver dogs?

I don't think so but then wouldn't want to be accused of not upholding all these people would I?

I think taking advantage of this family applies to many in this regard including those who are constantly trying to inject themselves into this situation where they so obviously do not belong.  Exploiting a parent's concern is not what I consider upholding.  But that's just me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: March 21, 2009, 09:35:28 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #887 on: March 21, 2009, 09:35:55 PM »

I am so confused on this pond thing.  Which pond?  I thought this guy and his dog is searching the dam are which is a very large body of water.  Or is it the drainage area that Kyle & Company searched before leaving Aruba?

The pictures they are showing in the interviews with Golba is the same pond referred to as the Monserat Dam that the Persistence crew scanned before they left Aruba.  Any search I believe happened months later, JMO.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: March 21, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »

klaas - I just wrote you a quick email!!  TIA
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: March 21, 2009, 09:37:35 PM »

Keepthefaith

Would you please response to my post pertaining my theory that CAPS and Gerold Dompig are one.

Thanks

Janet

Well.IIRC Kermit tends to believe Caps is Vernon Vrolijk..But would need to confirm that with Kermit.Do i believe CapsLockWizard is more then 1 person.Yes!Dompig is a strong possibilty but,we know how Aruba works..

I agree.  His two-fold language skills dictate this is a probability.

I am attempting to comprehend the unwavering support of CAPS.  His theories keep changing.  His research is flawed.  Yet ... his faithful  adherences follow him down one dead-end road after another.

When I consider Gerold Dompig's position within the investigation ... I believe that it is possible that some are a little "star" struck.  I do not know if "star" is the right word but ... you get my drift.

Thanks for your response Keepthefaith.

Janet

Janet, I know I am not an expert but I really believe Dompig is a good possibility for Caps.  Isn't (or wasn't) Dompig's former "uncle" by marriage?  I have had a bad feeling that Deepak is behind a lot of this.  But Kermit says that she knows that Caps is a 54? year old man.  So just don't know unless Dompig is the sometimes good talker Caps.

Thank you for your response Blue Moon.

I am on a mission to find more backup that implies that Anomino/ CaplockWizard and Gerold Dompig are one.

Janet

I always forget about Gerold Dompig.  Any link to the words of his son?  I wonder now, how much Michael has let slip that might be related or diversion.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: March 21, 2009, 09:40:45 PM »

Is the shoe dead?  Is it giving off the two enzymes that a deceased body does that activates the training of cadaver dogs?

I don't think so but then wouldn't want to be accused of not upholding all these people would I?

I think taking advantage of this family applies to many in this regard including those who are constantly trying to inject themselves into this situation where they so obviously do not belong.  Exploiting a parent's concern is not what I consider upholding.  But that's just me.

I could not agree more. It is said that Dave is only doing this to be 100% certain she is not in the pond. The ONLY reason that he is doing this is because Caps (and his FOLLOWERS) have created enough hub bub and non-sense to make a desperate father grasp at straws. It is reprehensible. -JMO

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: March 21, 2009, 09:40:45 PM »

I'm still amazed that so many people think we at SM are all so stupid! ........................Aruba banked on that and look where they are 4 years later.

And so much of the crap that some have tried to sell here is so insulting to ones intelligence.  No, we are not stupid and over the years have developed a pretty good Hinky Meter to boot.  Collectively, at least some of us have called things correctly about 100 percent of the time.

And I don't mean those who run away when things don't pan out to support their little pet theory or the games they so enjoy playing but in the service of actually finding justice in this tragedy.

It may take us a while but we usually get it right.  I have yet to see anything that is otherwise factual. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: March 21, 2009, 09:41:06 PM »

Have any of you taken the time to use this translated version that was requested? It is all there. You might want to try it and see what has been said without jumping on the messengers.

Just a swinging with the tribe
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: March 21, 2009, 09:42:11 PM »

I think they are searching several ponds and places Wreck

never lift the pressure of evil island
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: March 21, 2009, 09:42:54 PM »

Oh my.  I hope this doesn't mean that all hell's gonna break loose once I'm ready to start asking questions about the hinkiness I've been collecting from the Dark Lord himself...

I'm not ready yet, btw.  But there is hinkiness. 

JMO and only MO.

Do you think they would really be foolish enough to have Natalee's remains "discovered" in a previously searched area? I expect the "discovery," but are Aruban law enforcement really that Keystone Kop-ish? Oh, wait. Never mind. They are.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: March 21, 2009, 09:43:20 PM »

Have any of you taken the time to use this translated version that was requested? It is all there. You might want to try it and see what has been said without jumping on the messengers.

Thank you so much Sam!

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #896 on: March 21, 2009, 09:44:54 PM »

Maybe this is just a tourist that bears a striking resemblance to the youngest VDS child. 

3/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papimentu translation:

hospedando at marriott, but hay’e at another hotel, where past owing to fly one cura, heridando his self

diabierna madruga owing to solicita presencia of ambulance n’e caminda for bay beach among the hotelnan hyatt y occidental for one tourist that owing to injury his self after of owing to fly cura. at arrival of ambulance owing to come achieve one tourist cu is show of is bao influencia of one or another substancia. for of his declaracion owing to succeed saca afor cu the cu his family is hospedando at marriott. police owing to avisa the famianan while ambulance owing to take away the young here for policlinica at hospital for one chequeo medico. at his arrival at policlinica the asunto not owing to bay so facil y owing to solicita presencia of police again. at they arrival together cu the family owing to succeed cu much trabao for calma the tourist here y so succeed for personal of first asistencia atende.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: March 21, 2009, 09:45:36 PM »

Bastibro - Were you involved in the collecting and posting of Kermit's personal data?

TIA

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: March 21, 2009, 09:45:58 PM »

Sam - I have no idea what you are talking about.  This is old news, what is posted in the FOK forum is old news.  It's Johan, Bastibro and others and I didn't say they were bashing Beth.  There is a Gielen letter there that bashes Beth.  IT IS OLD NEWS.  That is not the issue.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: March 21, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »

I could not agree more. It is said that Dave is only doing this to be 100% certain she is not in the pond. The ONLY reason that he is doing this is because Caps (and his FOLLOWERS) have created enough hub bub and non-sense to make a desperate father grasp at straws. It is reprehensible. -JMO

Do you think this will STOP those idiots from calling and harassing Dave? I heard Dave had some health problems and with the bunch petering him to death they sure don't help matters much. Caps better hope and pray this pans out, if not his name is dirt and he better watch his back in Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.