May 17, 2024, 09:36:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 153928 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: May 24, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Frank"
Janet,

Because of the respect I have for you, and it's alot, I feel compelled to note publically that I empathize with your desire to defend yourself against more bad news.

Like we do, when we say we'll be "happy to be wrong." This case has altered my life in some negative ways.

But, it has also been a light to a place I didn't know existed.

How about we trying some positive energy, even if it's naive? Let's believe justice will come, visualize it.

If we're wrong, so what? Those around us won't understand, never really did, but we'll still have plenty of others who do.

Scared Monkeys will always be a place I visit as long as it exists, even after justice or not.

Visualize justice now more than ever, we can't give up before it's over. I've seen it happen and I actually pray for it, not the "wishing" for it but the praying for it.

We'll face it whatever the outcome and frankly, not most sadistic wishes for the van der sloots coming true will change the fact that I know who I am and more importantly, I know who Natalee and her family is and was.

Believe.

Great post Frank!

I concurr... running back out for a while...

be good to each other and keep the faith...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: May 24, 2007, 05:47:56 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "blah"
WOW, if Taco lived by his own words, HE SHOULD BE DISBARRED AND PROSECUTED!!

doing a drive-by....

but I think our system has gotten so messed up that assbites like tacky joe are actually rewarded....
 Confused

here's a good reward for him....

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: May 24, 2007, 05:48:37 PM »

Moonshadows is still busying herself, bumping her own threads  Laughing  Too bad JR Dutch Attorney didn't leave anyone with the ability to ban, LOL  Laughing

Well, if he ever makes it back from his "shunning", it's going to be easier to shut her down than to clean it up....too bad... Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: May 24, 2007, 05:48:38 PM »

doing a drive-by....

but I think our system has gotten so messed up that assbites like tacky joe are actually rewarded....
 Confused

once again I have to agree  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: May 24, 2007, 05:50:25 PM »

doing a drive-by....

Confused

once again I have to agree  Laughing

I love this little dude  ------->

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: May 24, 2007, 05:54:24 PM »

Moonshadows is still busying herself, bumping her own threads  Laughing  Too bad JR Dutch Attorney didn't leave anyone with the ability to ban, LOL  Laughing

Well, face it, Klaas do you know anyoe who would want to "bump" her.   Embarassed  Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: May 24, 2007, 05:55:33 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Greta, Boeti, and the "perfect crime".  Rolling Eyes

There's nothing "perfect" when so many people have good reason to believe the suspects are guilty, when thousands upon thousands of people see clear evidence of a coverup.  I have to write Greta.  She's glamorizing and complimenting the van der Sloots for their lies, the ALE for their botched investigation and the coverup by Paulus and friends.   Evil or Very Mad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: May 24, 2007, 05:57:13 PM »

Thanks to all for the great posts, and particulary to Frank and the Big Hammer.  You keep us going with the kind of faith you exhibit and the tenacity to cling to hope in the face of the villains who support such evil as we have experienced.  We knew it existed, albeit not so horrific to the point that we would have "mothers" who support the evil that Natalee had to endure before her demise and come back again and again to lie and defame Beth in the most evil way.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: May 24, 2007, 05:57:46 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

There's nothing "perfect" when so many people have good reason to believe the suspects are guilty, when thousands upon thousands of people see clear evidence of a coverup.  I have to write Greta.  She's glamorizing and complimenting the van der Sloots for their lies, the ALE for their botched investigation and the coverup by Paulus and friends.   Evil or Very Mad

Fair and Balanced: Greta one way, Kimberly the other  Rolling Eyes

In My Opinion
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: May 24, 2007, 05:57:58 PM »

Klaas

Has Robert been posting on the FP??  Think he'd want to take a stab at translating or hitting highlights of Joran's book??
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 24, 2007, 05:58:07 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

She is a media prostitute and an advocate for the criminal, not the victim.  She gets paid well ---- she and her husband both ---- to advocate for evil.  She is one of 'em.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: May 24, 2007, 06:08:35 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Klaas

Has Robert been posting on the FP??  Think he'd want to take a stab at translating or hitting highlights of Joran's book??

Haven't seen him post in a couple of days.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: May 24, 2007, 06:08:47 PM »

O/T

One of the 3 (now 2) troops - Byron Fouty - missing in Iraq is from right up the road from me (5 -10 minutes)

His family is doing press conference right now..

I sure hope they find him alive.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: May 24, 2007, 06:11:10 PM »

Moonshadows decided to give Freebirds the Monkey Poo award - she posted this at FOB:

So I'm going to speak for our friends at Freebirds and send the poo right back at her:
 Laughing

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: May 24, 2007, 06:18:07 PM »

TOOOO FUNNY Klaas!!!! Of course we have always known Moonie was a chit head!!

Hiya Monkeys

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: May 24, 2007, 06:20:26 PM »

O/T

One of the 3 (now 2) troops - Byron Fouty - missing in Iraq is from right up the road from me (5 -10 minutes)

I cannot imagine what this family is going through.  My son was in the army for 4 years, thankfully he got out long before the Iraq war started.  Not that I wouldn't have been proud of him serving, but I would have been worried sick all the time.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: May 24, 2007, 06:23:13 PM »

O/T

I think about these brave men everyday and pray for their safe return.  I will pray for this family as always.  May God Bless him and them.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: May 24, 2007, 06:23:59 PM »

Moonshadows decided to give Freebirds the Monkey Poo award - she posted this at FOB:

So I'm going to speak for our friends at Freebirds and send the poo right back at her:
 Laughing

You done good, Klaas.  It's about time we tossed it back at them.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: May 24, 2007, 06:25:57 PM »

Laughing

This suits her much better than that flower she is trying to stick up her nostril.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: May 24, 2007, 06:30:44 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"
Janet,

Because of the respect I have for you, and it's alot, I feel compelled to note publically that I empathize with your desire to defend yourself against more bad news.

Like we do, when we say we'll be "happy to be wrong." This case has altered my life in some negative ways.

But, it has also been a light to a place I didn't know existed.

How about we trying some positive energy, even if it's naive? Let's believe justice will come, visualize it.

If we're wrong, so what? Those around us won't understand, never really did, but we'll still have plenty of others who do.

Scared Monkeys will always be a place I visit as long as it exists, even after justice or not.

Visualize justice now more than ever, we can't give up before it's over. I've seen it happen and I actually pray for it, not the "wishing" for it but the praying for it.

We'll face it whatever the outcome and frankly, not most sadistic wishes for the van der sloots coming true will change the fact that I know who I am and more importantly, I know who Natalee and her family is and was.

Believe.

Thank you Frank.

I am a realist and ... for the reasons I stated in my post ... justice for Natalee has too many implications that go far beyond those who participated in the events of that fateful morning.

Again ... I hope with all my heart I am wrong.

Hey ... At one time I truly believed that Charles Croes and Julia Renfro  were advocates for Natalee's family in their quest for answers.  I was wrong about these two and ... I could be wrong about justice prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.