May 20, 2024, 04:35:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 373996 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #620 on: June 19, 2010, 01:40:58 AM »

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey. 

Joran will go before the judge in a little over 48 hours.  It's the first step.

'Nite, all.

Nite Anna! That's a nice thought to sleep with! <wink>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #621 on: June 19, 2010, 01:40:59 AM »

Thanks Deenie, lolol

I enjoyed that too, Deenie! Smile

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: June 19, 2010, 01:43:53 AM »

BM, that's a good nickname for them, "clackers." I  will probably never remember that Ben Wha name.  It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

Anna, it has been quite the ride.  I agree about seeing and learning everything.  I will never forget the girl in the bathtub, or learning about people hanging themselves in the act of having sex. 

It has been quite an experience.  Not sure it is one that will enrich my Sunday School class, but it has opened my eyes.  I have learned to curse like a sailor and hate like the devil. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: June 19, 2010, 01:45:44 AM »

Sorry to jump in the discussion without warning. I read on the front page of SM 6/18 - news posted. With Mention of Austin Powers. I am adding this for comic relief that is relevant to Joran. Otherwise I would not put it here. 

I don't know who or how many follow Austin Power Movies - but this vid is of Dr. Evil from the movie Goldmember. Offering his thoughts ... If " Dr. Evil " ruled the world ..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CST7w_Otz7o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CST7w_Otz7o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
yes he is isn't he ....... 

* you can find his vid clip posted in every language .. on yt.
its all in fun.

Thank you, and now I can say good night.  I have had my laugh.  I needed that.  Goodnight, sleep tight. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: June 19, 2010, 01:45:56 AM »

BM, that's a good nickname for them, "clackers." I  will probably never remember that Ben Wha name.  It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

Anna, it has been quite the ride.  I agree about seeing and learning everything.  I will never forget the girl in the bathtub, or learning about people hanging themselves in the act of having sex. 

It has been quite an experience.  Not sure it is one that will enrich my Sunday School class, but it has opened my eyes.  I have learned to curse like a sailor and hate like the devil. 

I thought they were imported cheeses in wax, when I first saw them. lol

Silly me.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: June 19, 2010, 01:48:52 AM »

PB, I have to wonder if they have a DVD player in Castro, Castro.  They have TV so maybe so.  I would not be surprised to hear a copy of that DVD makes its way into there. 

The higher profile Joran is, the more noteriety for taking him down. 

I was wondering as well...seems like they have everything is there from the 20/20 report.

I agree.

The man was saying it was very important for the dvd to be out so that people could see it.

SPORTER wanted attention he is getting alright...too bad he doesn't have his sunglasses. POS

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: June 19, 2010, 01:49:48 AM »

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey. 

Joran will go before the judge in a little over 48 hours.  It's the first step.

'Nite, all.

Nite Anna

God BLESS

pb

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #627 on: June 19, 2010, 01:50:22 AM »

Good night Monkeys!

I'm exhausted after a very long day in class and then 8 hours on the road, I think I'll get some rest and finish catching up with some coffee in the morning!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #628 on: June 19, 2010, 01:50:37 AM »

Klaas the names of the actors - Cover of the DVD
Tracy Pollan is wife of Michael J. Fox
Grant Show is famous for his "duration" Melrose Place. ( among soaps and other shorts)
and Catherine Dent is all over the place - within tv made productions - small bits of cop shows and or related.

The link to the DVD -

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307456/
Filming Location: Cape Town, South Africa
--
I am sure Klass you are aware of all of this. I have to add though - the release dates to other countries
Distributors:

* Sony Pictures Television (2009) (USA) (TV)
    * Lifetime Television (2009) (USA) (TV) (original airing)
    * Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (2010) (Argentina) (DVD)
    * Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (2010) (Netherlands) (DVD)

* Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (2009) (USA) (DVD)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #629 on: June 19, 2010, 01:54:22 AM »

Thanks Deenie, lolol

I enjoyed that too, Deenie! Smile

You are All Welcome - If I can offer a giggle .. Its worth it.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #630 on: June 19, 2010, 01:55:21 AM »

Truth & Justice
for Natalee and Stephany!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: June 19, 2010, 01:57:03 AM »

Good night Monkeys!

I'm exhausted after a very long day in class and then 8 hours on the road, I think I'll get some rest and finish catching up with some coffee in the morning!

g`night texasmom - rest well!

------------------
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: June 19, 2010, 02:00:28 AM »

Good nite... I too am heading out...long day at work. Real Estate in New York in June is INSANE!!

God BLESS

JUSTICE for Natalee and Stephany!!

May God comfort their families.

pb

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: June 19, 2010, 02:01:59 AM »

Truth & Justice
for Natalee and Stephany!

God Bless these 2 BEAUTIFUL girls.

So sad.

pb

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: June 19, 2010, 02:22:32 AM »

I`m gonna catch me a little poo tinky Kalpoe...

Stuff em in a shoe box...

Bop em on the head!

10 1/2 or 14 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #635 on: June 19, 2010, 02:25:37 AM »

I add in Memory
If Natalee .. Stephany could Sing out loud from heaven- to their Mama's, to their Daddies~ They, I think, would sing ..something like this .. the beautiful voice of Colbie Callat

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jnT193S9F_U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jnT193S9F_U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Standing for the Girls * no longer here, yet very much thought of and cared for ~ by the World.
Justice for Natalee & Stephany

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: June 19, 2010, 02:35:43 AM »

CBB I think you have it correct.  If the big bad FBI did not try to catch her spawn then he would not have snapped and could happily continue playing his little game of catch me if you can.  IIRC there was an article shortly after Stephany was murdered that said he was to go for treatment.

I'd forgotten that, NR! Thanks for the reminder! There was also some information that Anita and he weren't getting along well because he was gambling and cavorting. I wonder if the treatment was set up to give him an out for what he said on tape to the FBI, or if it was set up prior to that. My guess is AFTER, but I don't know that.

Send him off to NL and put him in the wacko brigade, and he can plead insanity for the set-up by FBI and Natalee's death.  See, it's Anita who is entangled and mentally ill.  She gave it to Joran.  It's hereditary.  She is a total fruitcake.

LOL! Fruitcake with EXTRA nuts! <wink>

He might be able to fly with an insanity plea for the extortion, but he exhibited loads of conscienceness of guilt and rational planning to cover up and escape with Stephany's murder. Mighty helpful of him to do a good bit of that on film, too! Ohhh, Joran! You may win an oscar and when it's awarded to you, I hope the inmates use it like the Bwa Ha balls the jailers took from you.

OMG!! I asked at work about those balls today! <monkey SHOCK> !  I thought we'd have to do the Heimlich maneuver on my Nurse Practitioner! He inhaled the pickle he was eating, and was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down his face!!

I just don't think they have those in Tennessee.

Yes Tennessee does.  I saw them two weeks ago at Hillbilly Village in Pigeon Forge. 

They have them in Gatlinburg too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: June 19, 2010, 02:38:14 AM »

LOL! Fruitcake with EXTRA nuts! <wink>

He might be able to fly with an insanity plea for the extortion, but he exhibited loads of conscienceness of guilt and rational planning to cover up and escape with Stephany's murder. Mighty helpful of him to do a good bit of that on film, too! Ohhh, Joran! You may win an oscar and when it's awarded to you, I hope the inmates use it like the Bwa Ha balls the jailers took from you.

OMG!! I asked at work about those balls today! <monkey SHOCK> !  I thought we'd have to do the Heimlich maneuver on my Nurse Practitioner! He inhaled the pickle he was eating, and was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down his face!!

I just don't think they have those in Tennessee.

Insanity will not wash with the Feds..............Federal prisons are full of white collar criminals who tried it unsuccessfully.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #638 on: June 19, 2010, 02:42:59 AM »

One more vid and I won't add any more here -
this is a song written and sung by a Mother - for her Daughter. Music Artist Sade
It is a sweet, simple song with huge meaning. 
For All our Daughters - including Natalee and Stephany ...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5DvIiHGygA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/D5DvIiHGygA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #639 on: June 19, 2010, 02:46:20 AM »

Good nite... I too am heading out...long day at work. Real Estate in New York in June is INSANE!!

God BLESS

JUSTICE for Natalee and Stephany!!

May God comfort their families.

pb
I bet your looking at pounding the pavement " heels" and sitting in traffic - PB -
Best to You

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.