May 17, 2024, 08:27:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 514478 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1180 on: March 04, 2010, 11:01:42 AM »

Thank you Klaas and all the mods who help SM be the best!

NRCG, I did not see he's an electrician...interesting.  If you find a source, let me know.  TIA

Hey Lovin',I found it.
Suspect in girl's killing may be linked to October Lake Elsinore abduction attempt
10:54 PM PST on Wednesday, March 3, 2010
<snipped>

Chavez said when Gardner registered at the Lake Elsinore station, officials took a new photograph of him and collected information such as details about his vehicle and his employment. Gardner said he is a self-employed electrician, Chavez said.

He declined to say whether the vehicle Gardner was driving matched the descriptions of any of the vehicles described in the abduction attempts.

Officials also reviewed Gardner's record for any red flags, such as recent encounters with law enforcement at his prior address in San Diego County.

They found none.
<snipped>

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_W_websuspect.1da2f17.html
Thanks Trimm, and a self employed electrician.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1181 on: March 04, 2010, 11:04:54 AM »

Some interesting figures in this article - they were talking about this on our local news this morning. Pawlenty also ordered all the big screen tv's removed at a sex offender treatment center back in Jan stating these tv's are a waste of money and serve no purpose in rehabbing a sex offender. I sent emails to the lawmakers in Minnesota on Tuesday after Chelsea's body was discovered - it appears this new legislature by Pawlenty is a result of the public outcry after Dru Sjodin's rape and murder back in 2003, it may have taken awhile but it worked. I think it is worth going on an all out campaign contacting our legislatures and demanding a change.

Governor wants longer sentences for sex offenders

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Nearly five years after Minnesota toughened punishments for sex crimes, Gov. Tim Pawlenty renewed the push Tuesday with a proposal to double prison sentences for some sex offenders.

The Republican governor said Minnesota law isn't strong enough on sex crimes.

His latest plan would set the recommended sentence for those convicted of sex offenses involving force, threat of physical harm, dangerous weapons or underage or mentally impaired victims at 25 years in prison. Current law sets it at a minimum of 12 years.

"They are individuals who in my view need to be taken off the streets and locked up for as long as possible," Pawlenty said.

The 2005 law extended the state's most severe penalty - life in prison without possibility of parole - for violent first-time sex offenders whose crimes involved extreme measures such as kidnapping or mutilation, and for some repeat offenders.

That legislation was driven by the outcry after a North Dakota college student named Dru Sjodin disappeared from a mall parking lot in Grand Forks. Her body was recovered months later. Alfonso Rodriguez Jr., a convicted rapist who had been released from a Minnesota prison after serving his time, was sentenced to death for her kidnapping and death.

The number of Minnesota sex offenders committed to treatment after serving their prison time has more than doubled since 2004. Pawlenty said keeping them in prison longer would ultimately save the state money.

He estimated his latest proposal would result in roughly 500 more prison inmates by 2035 as sex offenders stayed behind bars longer.

Even so, he said the state's net cost would be minimal - about $5 million over a quarter century. That's because sex offenders found to be dangerous and committed by the courts to the state sex offender treatment program cost $325 a day, compared with just $63 a day for prison.

Legislative Democrats nevertheless had some concerns about the cost of Pawlenty's plan.

"It's just thrown out there without a lot of thought to the financial implications," said Rep. Michael Paymar, who heads the House Public Safety Finance Division Chairman.

Paymar said the state needs to deal with the soaring cost of committing sexual criminals who have served their prison time. His panel holds a hearing on the issue on Thursday.

Minnesota's prisons currently hold nearly 1,650 sex offenders, while the Minnesota Sex Offender Program houses more than 500 patients and is set to run out of space by mid-2012.

Pawlenty is also seeking $89 million in state borrowing to expand the Moose Lake sex offender treatment complex. So far, Democrats in both legislative chambers have left the project out of their construction projects bills.

On Tuesday, Pawlenty repeated his threat to veto the entire construction package in part because of the omission.

His administration also announced plans to distribute an Internet safety program called NetSmartz to public schools to teach children and teens about the dangers of online sexual predators. It's up to schools whether and how to use the kits, which come courtesy of a U.S. Department of Justice grant.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1408067.shtml?cat=1

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: March 04, 2010, 11:06:09 AM »

Thanks Mission.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: March 04, 2010, 11:08:15 AM »

I'm reading that JAG was an electrician, did anyone else read that? Just imagine if that is true how many homes he must have been in?

Morning nrcg, I haven't been reading much this morning..........I have asked many times if he worked and if he did, what he did. I never got a response so I took it as no one reading knew. thanks for sharing that info.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: March 04, 2010, 11:11:37 AM »

NRCG, I did not see he's an electrician...interesting.  If you find a source, let me know.  TIA

Hey Lovin',I found it.
Suspect in girl's killing may be linked to October Lake Elsinore abduction attempt
<snipped>

Chavez said when Gardner registered at the Lake Elsinore station, officials took a new photograph of him and collected information such as details about his vehicle and his employment. Gardner said he is a self-employed electrician, Chavez said.

He declined to say whether the vehicle Gardner was driving matched the descriptions of any of the vehicles described in the abduction attempts.

Officials also reviewed Gardner's record for any red flags, such as recent encounters with law enforcement at his prior address in San Diego County.

They found none.
<snipped>

thanks trim....interesting HE said he was a self-employed electrician............sorry but that sounds like pure bullchit to me, but explains (to me) why he was reported as trying to rob the young lady in December.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: March 04, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »

Thanks for the info on JAG's employment.  I have a stupid question:  Do electricians have to be licensed in CA?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: March 04, 2010, 11:32:18 AM »

Thanks for the info on JAG's employment.  I have a stupid question:  Do electricians have to be licensed in CA?
Answering my own question  .  If you believe that he was an electrician, here are the requirements for CA. http://www.dir.ca.gov/DAS/ECU_FAQ.htm Just seeing if his license can be verified.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: March 04, 2010, 11:34:17 AM »

Answering my own question  .  If you believe that he was an electrician, here are the requirements for CA. http://www.dir.ca.gov/DAS/ECU_FAQ.htm Just seeing if his license can be verified.

Here is a list of Certified Electricians as of 02/09/10
http://www.dir.ca.gov/DAS/CA_Electricians_Certified.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: March 04, 2010, 11:52:33 AM »

Hey Lovin',I found it.
<snipped>

They found none.
<snipped>

thanks trim....interesting HE said he was a self-employed electrician............sorry but that sounds like pure bullchit to me, but explains (to me) why he was reported as trying to rob the young lady in December.

Hi Sunny!
You are so right! "If he truly is an electrician, he is probably not working. There are so many contractors in San Diego county out of work due to the economy!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: March 04, 2010, 12:15:01 PM »

Facebook update from Chelsea's Light: "All San Diego based Clear Channel radio stations will be honoring Chelsea with a moment of silence today at 12:00 PM, which will be followed by one of her favorite songs. You can listen at AM: 1360 & 1700 or FM: 94.1, 105.3, 95.7, 93.3,101.5"
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: March 04, 2010, 12:29:08 PM »

Facebook update from Chelsea's Light: "All San Diego based Clear Channel radio stations will be honoring Chelsea with a moment of silence today at 12:00 PM, which will be followed by one of her favorite songs. You can listen at AM: 1360 & 1700 or FM: 94.1, 105.3, 95.7, 93.3,101.5"
Thank you NoRose.  Some sick and disgusting person on one of her facebook pages set up and account under John Albert Gardener using his mugshot and is posting - very sick, very disturbing. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1191 on: March 04, 2010, 12:32:33 PM »

No matches found for John A Gardner.

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest

Amber alert just issued for a 5 yr old in Fayetteville N.C. I will find it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: March 04, 2010, 12:34:12 PM »

Thanks Darla.  Mission I guess yesterday people were posting on the facebook, some disgusting things.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: March 04, 2010, 12:37:04 PM »

AMBER Alert News Release

THIS IS A NORTH CAROLINA AMBER ALERT FOR
A CHILD ABDUCTION

Update Description Information

RALEIGH 12:07 PM -- The Fort Bragg Police Department is searching for a missing child:   Te-amani Leshay Gerald.

Te-amani Leshay Gerald is a 5-year-old Black female, approximately 3 feet  0 inches tall, weighing 50 pounds.   She has black hair, and brown eyes. 

Allegedly, there are 2 abductors:   Alexis D Gerald and  Phyllis Gerald.   Alexis D Gerald is described as Black, female, 5 feet  6 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds.   She has black hair and brown eyes. 

Phyllis Gerald is described as Black, female,

Abduction occured 0815 hours this morning at 22 Lapoterie Street, Fort Bragg NC. Last seen operating a black 1999 Chevrolet Suburban South Carolina reg FVC504. Destination 4212 Big Ben Court, Charleston SC. The vehicle is a Black 1999 Chevrolet Suburban with SC license tag number FVC504.

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Fort Bragg Police Department immediately at (910) 396-6608, or call 911 or *HP.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: March 04, 2010, 12:39:49 PM »

Thanks Darla.  Mission I guess yesterday people were posting on the facebook, some disgusting things.

It takes a very very sick individual to post that kind of crap on a dead child's web page. They should be locked up with Gardner.

God Bless!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: March 04, 2010, 12:41:48 PM »

Are you sure?  I see pg.257 13th from the top.  John A. Gardner zip: 92126 Cert#: XXXXX exp: 7/17/2010. 

Note 92126 is a San Diego zip.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: March 04, 2010, 12:45:34 PM »

It takes a very very sick individual to post that kind of crap on a dead child's web page. They should be locked up with Gardner.
Thank you for the Amber alert Darla, yes it does take a sick person to do that - it really bothered me. 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: March 04, 2010, 12:50:30 PM »

Are you sure?  I see pg.257 13th from the top.  John A. Gardner zip: 92126 Cert#: XXXXX exp: 7/17/2010. 

Note 92126 is a San Diego zip.

I just typed in his name at the search box and it came back no matches found. Sorry, I mis-spoke

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: March 04, 2010, 12:54:28 PM »

Horrible  And I pray little Te-amani Leshay Gerald is found safe, I'm assuming her father abducted her?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: March 04, 2010, 12:57:36 PM »

I just typed in his name at the search box and it came back no matches found. Sorry, I mis-spoke
That's OK Darla.  I have bad eyes.  I thought I was miss reading it and wanted to make sure that I wasn't making up wrong info. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.