May 14, 2024, 04:46:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 307799 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: February 15, 2009, 10:46:51 PM »

DOUBLE WHOA  Whoraldo asked if George regrets cooperating with LE    IS THIS GUY OFF HIS TREE?   George referred it to his attorney, that is just so telling.  Kim must have read him the riot act during the commercial break, remind me to thank her.  This is what I meant above....by George putting himself in the Haleigh case he can further bury himself with obstruction or other charges regarding his daughter's murder trial.  EVERYONE should and probably did notice that he had to be with his attorney at his side - that's a red flag right there.

Why would ANYONE ask if anyone regretted cooperating with LE to find a reported missing child.   O sure he regrets because his daughter will never see the light of day again BUT the fact that she killed his granddaughter should be taking priority.    Im typing a mile a minute with posts & trying to be concise but my mind is racing with many thoughts right now, none of them favorable!

You are not alone...i cant believe George didn't answer that question!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1181 on: February 15, 2009, 10:52:42 PM »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Team Caylee from Yuku.com and those affected by them PLEASE READ
Current mood:  confident

Good evening!

This will be a multi-part blog that I want EVERYONE to read..  And, I want you to paste it and forward it anywhere TeamCaylee from Yuku.com has left their droppings.

To ALL THE MEMBERS OF TEAM CAYLEE @ YUKU.COM:

First of all, let me say how disgusted and enraged I am that you have attached Caylee's name to your misguided, evil efforts.  However, considering your Queen Jezebel, her behavior and her eunuch servant's behavior over the last 6-months I am not surprised at her ability to demean Caylee's name but you WILL NOT demean her legacy!

I've seen your entire members list, followed your screen names to other sites, gathered IP addresses and established identies.  I do not believe that ALL OF YOU are a part of this effort to defame, slander and demean others who you do not agree with.  I've seen enough to know that there are some of you who are not in agreement with everything that is going on.  FOR THOSE OF YOU that have not participated in the libelous attacks going on at the Topix forum I will give you until 5 p.m. tomorrow MONDAY FEBRUARY 16th 2009 to contact me here, give me your name and any information you can offer regarding these activities.  I will attach your IP address to your name and REMOVE YOU FROM THE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS.  That offer ends at 5 p.m. tomorrow.  IF YOU DO NOT contact me then you will be included in the legal proceedings that are in process.  I will be meeting with the LAWYERS this week and handing over all of the information accumulated on you.  Yes, LAWYERS plural.  It seems that some of the others you've targeted have their own lawyers who I WILL BE GIVING MY INFORMATION TO THEM AS WELL.

A Texas Judge has ruled against the Topix forum THIS MONTH and 178 anonymouse posters will be exposed and possibly prosecuted for their comments on a Topix Forum.  A recent bill passed in Congress allows up to TWO YEARS IN JAIL for libelous comments, known as flames.  Some of you have gotten caught up in this "game" and followed the wrong people down a wrong road.  I am giving you a chance to get off of that road and do the right thing.  If you do not take that choice, I will not feel bad for the havoc that rains down on your life.  If you've been told there is nothing that can be done about your actions YOU WERE LIED TO.  DO NOT TAKE THE FALL FOR THEM!

TO EVERYONE ATTACKED AND DEFAMED BY TEAMCAYLEE @ YUKU.COM:

The names of those involved can be found in a prior blog or at the TopIx forum Team Jesse We Support You.  If your recognize screen names or identities please contact the various web sites in question you will find that their policies have been violated.  Please notify them that information taken from their sites has been used to harass you online.  Also, if you wish to participate in the LAWSUIT that is being filed and the INVESTIGATION that is being commenced, please contact me as well with your information, who has harassed you and where this has taken place and I will pass it on to the LAWYERS.  If a large enough number of you do so, I believe a COLLECTIVE LAWSUIT against ALL INVOLVED, THEIR BUSINESSES, ASSETS AND WEB SITES USED is in order.  At least two of the perpetrators have successful businesses and they will have assets to pay for the judgements.  But do not do it for financial gain - do it to set a precedence for others in the future.  DO NOT DELAY IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS.

AGAIN TO TEAM CAYLEE AND ALL OF IT'S WONDERFUL MEMBERS:

I want to thank you.  What was meant for evil God has used for good.  Over the last 6-months I've spent all of my time trying to find Caylee.  I wasn't working on a cover-up or trying to protect anyone.  During that time I fought for Caylee and because of some extremely misguided people had to stand up for my son Jesse.  It wasn't that he couldn't stand up for himself.  It was just that as a key witness in this case he was limited in what he could say.  I wasn't.  During that time I was so focused on Caylee and Jesse that I neglected other things that were important to me thinking they were safe.  Because of your DIABOLICAL attack on my wife you caused me to shift my focus to her.  Caylee has been found and is safe at Home.  Jesse is secure and has had his say.  Now, I am focused on my home, my wife and my life.  Thank you for remiding me what is important.  What the devil meant for bad GOD HAS USED FOR GOOD!  So, even in that assignment you have failed.

I want to state for the record that I have no pleasure in seeing people go to jail or see lives, marriages and careers destroyed.  This was not my choice.  As the Judge in the Nevada Court room said to OJ Simpson; she did not know if it was his arrogance or his ignorance that got him to where he is now.  I would wonder the same about you.  It's too late to delte files and create another web site.  Your efforts to destroy the Friends of Caylee web site will not succeed either and just so that your small darkened minds understand - Caylee's ENTIRE NAME was trademarked which means it cannot be used for business reasons.  This site is a free site with no profits being made.  At no time have I made, sought or intended to seek any profit from her name.  Can the same be said for the Queen Jezebel that you follow so blindly and so foolishly?

I am sorry all of you have had to endure this but I will not stand for nor will I allow bullies to succeed.  I CANNOT STAND BULLIES.  And, that's what you miscreants are - BULLIES.  As it always is with BULLIES - as soon as someone stands up to you we find out that you aren't as big, strong or as dangerous as you hoped you'd be.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: February 15, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »

Monkeys,  I missed the whole Grrraldo thing due to circumstances beyond my control.

Can someone please point me to the beginning of the discussion and/or transcripts when available?

Thank you!

Foggy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: February 15, 2009, 10:55:39 PM »

Did anyone else hear that yesterday when George was told to leave from one of Haleigh's grandfathers, he did, but Cindy and George both came back in the afternoon? It doesn't surprise me if it is true, Cindy must have dragged George back there to help.
I so hope this isn't true.  Their presence is not helpful.

I read an article earlier that said George and Cindy were there Saturday afternoon to offer their support.  For the life of me I cant find the article now....i'll keep looking.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18708433/detail.html

Saturday, George and Cindy Anthony stopped by the search area briefly to offer support to Haleigh’s parents. After months of searching, Caylee Anthony’s remains were found in a wooded area near her home. People searching in Satsuma are optimistic this search will end differently and Haleigh will be found alive

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: February 15, 2009, 10:58:28 PM »

Here's a question, if Whoraldo is so pro Anthony, why did he ask that question?

Because I think Kim put him on the spot with what she was leading up to & she wasnt going to let it rest.  She did get to spit out that Haleigh's disappearnce was reported right away & her second comment was leading to the obvious that we all know about making sure the Cummings/Sheffield et al family cooperate fully - the Anthonys openly stated that they were not going to cooperate with LE any longer & that was as far back as August.

I found it very interesting that George managed not to plug KFN - maybe they are getting news that they are getting even more exposed?   Notice how George said he was there Sat, not there today & I didnt hear anything definitive what he planned to do in the future - or did I miss something?   I wish we could get confirmed if he was asked to leave - the family obviously heard Whoraldo had him on by the comments, they are all miked up so isnt it peculiar that they didnt say thank you or hello or make mention of George's "help"

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: February 15, 2009, 11:00:15 PM »

Monkeys,  I missed the whole Grrraldo thing due to circumstances beyond my control.

Can someone please point me to the beginning of the discussion and/or transcripts when available?

Thank you!

Foggy

Foggy look back a few of us posted a good bit the last few pages, but usually folks youtube these segments so I will look late tonight or in the morning to see if anyone posted it - also Whoraldo at Large repeats 1AM eastern Midnight central time tonight

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: February 15, 2009, 11:04:21 PM »

i'm sorry, i meant, i think the A's were so setting this up with the phone calls(Tara) & all! i won't post anymore tonite cause i am not making sense! sorry again!

ps-until a month a ago i was a pretty normal person!
 love you all

wendi

Wendi, no continue   I get what you are saying, and it is very possible - Lee & Casey, Casey & Cindy had tons of time to come up with crap to get her out of murdering Caylee, they all cant get to the devil's den soon enough!  Stay strong girl, I remember but like I said reach real deep & survive with your chin up...PS  EAT!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: February 15, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »

Was that above letter from Rev Grund?   Going to his page now.   Im assuming "Queen" is CA

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: February 15, 2009, 11:15:39 PM »

I have never cared for geraldo rivera because he has always been a show off trying to make a bigger name for himself and to be honest I dont think he is as talented or savvy as other people on tv  are ..
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: February 15, 2009, 11:17:26 PM »

i'm sorry, i meant, i think the A's were so setting this up with the phone calls(Tara) & all! i won't post anymore tonite cause i am not making sense! sorry again!

love you all

wendi

Wendi, no continue   I get what you are saying, and it is very possible - Lee & Casey, Casey & Cindy had tons of time to come up with crap to get her out of murdering Caylee, they all cant get to the devil's den soon enough!  Stay strong girl, I remember but like I said reach real deep & survive with your chin up...PS  EAT!

i agree, you are too smart! gave up on eating weeks ago. i feel like i am going crazy, shaking constantly, i am so tired. i have no control over anything anymore. soryy, if this make no sense but i think i took too much tonite! i just need help, i should not but i have never felt like this before. i have always thought after a bad day tomorrow would be better, not anymore! thank you again for your thoughts & prayers, cause i am not sure anymore what to do. i love all ya'll smart kind monkeys. i have no control anymore, none.

please know i love all ya'll
wendi

PS_this is about Caylee & Hayleigh & all the other missing!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN-HUGGS

wendi
(also known as dede)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1190 on: February 15, 2009, 11:17:34 PM »

Was that above letter from Rev Grund?   Going to his page now.   Im assuming "Queen" is CA

Yes, it's from Richard. He just posted the blog a few minutes ago.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: February 15, 2009, 11:18:09 PM »

I have never cared for geraldo rivera because he has always been a show off trying to make a bigger name for himself and to be honest I dont think he is as talented or savvy as other people on tv  are ..

You're right, full of hot air & too much wacky tabbaky caught up to him

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: February 15, 2009, 11:19:57 PM »

Yes, it's from Richard. He just posted the blog a few minutes ago.

Yup I just saw it there, dropped him a note of support.  I saw the support thread for Jesse at topix & saw a few arrive there in gang style - it was disgusting.  I also know there was a direct incident that affected his wife that he is roaring upset with.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: February 15, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »

wheres the link for the info on grund?

yeah geraldo would like to be known as  the likes of katie couric  diane sawyer .. nancy grace greta and others . he isnt that good  and is known for doing stupid things to get ratings which he never does...
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: February 15, 2009, 11:23:58 PM »

Rev. Grund,

I respect that you have contacted the forum with your side of the story and I regret taking part in any conversation that may have hurt you or your loved ones.

I do not know any of you, but I want this little girl brought home. As do we all.

I stated in a previous thread that we should open a new thread titled "Tools to Find Caylee" where we can post all the information we have collected about the Caylee sightings to aid all the lurkers and visitors we get here in locating her (there are plenty!). One of our sleuthers took the time to photoshop Caylee's picture with blonde hair to reflect Cindy's statement that her hair may have been dyed. Other sleuthers have spent plenty of time constructing maps of areas pertinent to the case. I'd like all these helpful tools located somewhere central and organized on Websleuths. We have a lot of great people here taking hours out of their day to help find this precious child.

I hope that gives you comfort.

I know you would be welcomed graciously by the good people here if you would like to join us in our effort. I know you stated you are doing what you can to bring Caylee home. I'd like to point out that Websleuths is not your enemy, Rev. Grund- you can use this forum as a tool to help find Caylee. More people in the general public find us through google than find your myspace site, or the family's myspace site. If you are spending time on your computer, what better way to use it than to use the tools available to you to help? We already know the media and law enforcement check these boards, as well as the public. The best part? Websleuths is 100% anonymous. No one would even know it is you.

This is a sincere invitation.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: February 15, 2009, 11:26:36 PM »

Thank you!

Foggy

Foggy look back a few of us posted a good bit the last few pages, but usually folks youtube these segments so I will look late tonight or in the morning to see if anyone posted it - also Whoraldo at Large repeats 1AM eastern Midnight central time tonight

Thanks, Cappuccino.  I've been speed reading backwards, so have gotten the gist of yet another of his ridiculous programs.  But glad K. Guilfoyle is there to attempt to keep him honest.     I've got a sick horsie and have been tied up with her since yesterday morning--still got to go out again but I hope to catch the repeat of the broadcast.

Foggy
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: February 15, 2009, 11:33:37 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69928
jesse grunds father and a letter from rev grund
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: February 15, 2009, 11:35:09 PM »

love you all

wendi

i agree, you are too smart! gave up on eating weeks ago. i feel like i am going crazy, shaking constantly, i am so tired. i have no control over anything anymore. soryy, if this make no sense but i think i took too much tonite! i just need help, i should not but i have never felt like this before. i have always thought after a bad day tomorrow would be better, not anymore! thank you again for your thoughts & prayers, cause i am not sure anymore what to do. i love all ya'll smart kind monkeys. i have no control anymore, none.

wendi

THANK YOU AGAIN-HUGGS

wendi
(also known as dede)

Wendi, Dede, what did you take too much of tonight?? Call 911 if you are feeling shaky and unwell. Please do it NOW!

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: February 15, 2009, 11:35:21 PM »

love you all

wendi

wendi

THANK YOU AGAIN-HUGGS

wendi
(also known as dede)

Wendi, if you aren't eating properly you are depriving your brain and organs of the proper nutrients that help you think, cope, and thrive.  If its true you are only 85 pounds, you need help as in doctor.  Its nice that you care about people here, but you need to care about yourself first. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1199 on: February 15, 2009, 11:36:57 PM »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Team Caylee from Yuku.com and those affected by them PLEASE READ
Current mood:  confident

Good evening!

This will be a multi-part blog that I want EVERYONE to read..  And, I want you to paste it and forward it anywhere TeamCaylee from Yuku.com has left their droppings.

To ALL THE MEMBERS OF TEAM CAYLEE @ YUKU.COM:

First of all, let me say how disgusted and enraged I am that you have attached Caylee's name to your misguided, evil efforts.  However, considering your Queen Jezebel, her behavior and her eunuch servant's behavior over the last 6-months I am not surprised at her ability to demean Caylee's name but you WILL NOT demean her legacy!

I've seen your entire members list, followed your screen names to other sites, gathered IP addresses and established identies.  I do not believe that ALL OF YOU are a part of this effort to defame, slander and demean others who you do not agree with.  I've seen enough to know that there are some of you who are not in agreement with everything that is going on.  FOR THOSE OF YOU that have not participated in the libelous attacks going on at the Topix forum I will give you until 5 p.m. tomorrow MONDAY FEBRUARY 16th 2009 to contact me here, give me your name and any information you can offer regarding these activities.  I will attach your IP address to your name and REMOVE YOU FROM THE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS.  That offer ends at 5 p.m. tomorrow.  IF YOU DO NOT contact me then you will be included in the legal proceedings that are in process.  I will be meeting with the LAWYERS this week and handing over all of the information accumulated on you.  Yes, LAWYERS plural.  It seems that some of the others you've targeted have their own lawyers who I WILL BE GIVING MY INFORMATION TO THEM AS WELL.

A Texas Judge has ruled against the Topix forum THIS MONTH and 178 anonymouse posters will be exposed and possibly prosecuted for their comments on a Topix Forum.  A recent bill passed in Congress allows up to TWO YEARS IN JAIL for libelous comments, known as flames.  Some of you have gotten caught up in this "game" and followed the wrong people down a wrong road.  I am giving you a chance to get off of that road and do the right thing.  If you do not take that choice, I will not feel bad for the havoc that rains down on your life.  If you've been told there is nothing that can be done about your actions YOU WERE LIED TO.  DO NOT TAKE THE FALL FOR THEM!

TO EVERYONE ATTACKED AND DEFAMED BY TEAMCAYLEE @ YUKU.COM:

The names of those involved can be found in a prior blog or at the TopIx forum Team Jesse We Support You.  If your recognize screen names or identities please contact the various web sites in question you will find that their policies have been violated.  Please notify them that information taken from their sites has been used to harass you online.  Also, if you wish to participate in the LAWSUIT that is being filed and the INVESTIGATION that is being commenced, please contact me as well with your information, who has harassed you and where this has taken place and I will pass it on to the LAWYERS.  If a large enough number of you do so, I believe a COLLECTIVE LAWSUIT against ALL INVOLVED, THEIR BUSINESSES, ASSETS AND WEB SITES USED is in order.  At least two of the perpetrators have successful businesses and they will have assets to pay for the judgements.  But do not do it for financial gain - do it to set a precedence for others in the future.  DO NOT DELAY IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS.

AGAIN TO TEAM CAYLEE AND ALL OF IT'S WONDERFUL MEMBERS:

I want to thank you.  What was meant for evil God has used for good.  Over the last 6-months I've spent all of my time trying to find Caylee.  I wasn't working on a cover-up or trying to protect anyone.  During that time I fought for Caylee and because of some extremely misguided people had to stand up for my son Jesse.  It wasn't that he couldn't stand up for himself.  It was just that as a key witness in this case he was limited in what he could say.  I wasn't.  During that time I was so focused on Caylee and Jesse that I neglected other things that were important to me thinking they were safe.  Because of your DIABOLICAL attack on my wife you caused me to shift my focus to her.  Caylee has been found and is safe at Home.  Jesse is secure and has had his say.  Now, I am focused on my home, my wife and my life.  Thank you for remiding me what is important.  What the devil meant for bad GOD HAS USED FOR GOOD!  So, even in that assignment you have failed.

I want to state for the record that I have no pleasure in seeing people go to jail or see lives, marriages and careers destroyed.  This was not my choice.  As the Judge in the Nevada Court room said to OJ Simpson; she did not know if it was his arrogance or his ignorance that got him to where he is now.  I would wonder the same about you.  It's too late to delte files and create another web site.  Your efforts to destroy the Friends of Caylee web site will not succeed either and just so that your small darkened minds understand - Caylee's ENTIRE NAME was trademarked which means it cannot be used for business reasons.  This site is a free site with no profits being made.  At no time have I made, sought or intended to seek any profit from her name.  Can the same be said for the Queen Jezebel that you follow so blindly and so foolishly?

I am sorry all of you have had to endure this but I will not stand for nor will I allow bullies to succeed.  I CANNOT STAND BULLIES.  And, that's what you miscreants are - BULLIES.  As it always is with BULLIES - as soon as someone stands up to you we find out that you aren't as big, strong or as dangerous as you hoped you'd be.

whoa. why is he asking for that info directly??

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.