May 20, 2024, 04:37:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 350208 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: September 27, 2008, 12:54:52 PM »

It seem's to me that if Caylee was already in major stinking mode,why would Casey put her in a dumpster at an office complex?I mean really,people would be throwing away trash everyday and a smell like that would cause any normal person to immediatly investigate the odor.lmo again...
Tot, you make a great point, but I have to keep reminding myslef that Casey aint the sharpest pencil in the box 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: September 27, 2008, 12:55:08 PM »

Can anyone put up Reds post so we can review it???  Thanks!

This is some....http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4;sa=showPosts;start=20

there were also more pics on front page with drain cover pics

Those could just be general photographs from the TES search.  The ones that we need to pay attention to are the ones that he posted here for us.

Texas EquuSearch Continues the Search for Missing Caylee Anthony (Exclusive Pics)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/04/texas-equusearch-continues-the-search-for-missing-caylee-anthony-exclusive-pics/

There was no media at this search. The area was a place of interest where there was cell phone activity. I will have to look thru notes to get address, it was near airport. Not only was this an area that Casey really would not have been, but it had a dumpster, water and woods to place a body ... the trifecta.

Trifecta
Your three horses must finish first, second and third in exact order. A sometimes costly wager when using many horses, the degree of difficulty .

A variation of the perfecta in which a bettor wins by selecting the first three finishers of a race in the correct order of finish .

Tot - I don't think that Red means a Trifecta in the literal sense.  I think he is telling us that the location he is describing is a three-way winner - dumpster, water, and woods.

Wink

Trifecta ... in this sense means the "Perfect Storm". When one has multiple means of disposal in one area ... a place where she really should never have been. I guess she will say she worked at this office park.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: September 27, 2008, 12:55:23 PM »

Can anyone identify any remote office park locations based on these cell phone pings?  Are there any locals from Orlando here?

SS, I'm not familiar with the area but, I'm curious if this is anywhere near where Cindy worked. Casey should know that area, she said Caylee is "close to home" and I know Cindy's workplace was in a business complex area.

C'mon SS. We'll have to just meet down there and figure this out ourselves.

MrsKub - where are our Orlando people when we really, really need them???

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1523 on: September 27, 2008, 12:55:48 PM »

Can anyone identify any remote office park locations based on these cell phone pings?  Are there any locals from Orlando here?

SS, I'm not familiar with the area but, I'm curious if this is anywhere near where Cindy worked. Casey should know that area, she said Caylee is "close to home" and I know Cindy's workplace was in a business complex area.

Google Maps - plug in Cindy Anthony Work Florida

1375 S Semoran Blvd., Orlando, FL 32807

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: September 27, 2008, 12:56:07 PM »

Flossie, I believe the gas can story now after listening to this and also her friends interviews. It seems like a pattern with her. George stressed the point that he did not and was not able to look in the trunk when she gave them back to him. I think he did that for a reason. He wanted the detectives to know what he suspected. He also stressed that as hard as it was to face, he had his fears about what the smell was. He knows.
Publicly, he has defended it his daughter and acted bizarre as well as said some bizarre stuff. I can't explain that. All I can say is, at the time that this interview was done, I don't feel George was trying to hide anything from LE and I don't think he was involved in a cover up at that point.

I, too, believe the gas can incident now.  George seems very forthcoming in his interview.  He said that he felt for the last 2 yrs. that Casey has NOT been working.  He said she sends emails to herself.  He said Casey had brought boyfriend(s) to house when George/Cindy wasn't home and they don't like that.  He was very specific.

I definitely agree with you that he knows.  He's known.  

I might be losing my mind here, but did Cindy and George ever at any point say how long during that month Casey was "missing"?  Did they always maintain that they never saw Caylee in that time, but had been seeing Casey?  If so, how often did they claim to see Casey, or on how many occasions?   If George did tell the guy at the tow yard that he had found his daughter, but his granddaughter was missing, that really doesn't make a lot of sense if he had supposedly seen Casey on the 24th.   Maybe I don't have enough caffeine in me, but I don't remember reading anything that addressed this.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: September 27, 2008, 12:58:17 PM »

O/T

Paul Newman has died

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: September 27, 2008, 12:58:50 PM »

Does anyone know if George's interview is on video?
Why do I now believe most of what he told LR was the truth??
Help!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: September 27, 2008, 12:59:35 PM »

Deenie, I don't know where the cell pings are so that won't help. We need a local to help.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: September 27, 2008, 12:59:52 PM »

C'mon SS. We'll have to just meet down there and figure this out ourselves.

MrsKub - which is closer for you Newark or LeGuardia?      It's 50/50 for me.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: September 27, 2008, 01:00:11 PM »

Does anyone know if George's interview is on video?
Why do I now believe most of what he told LR was the truth??
Help!! 

I only found the audio.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: September 27, 2008, 01:00:44 PM »

This is some....http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4;sa=showPosts;start=20

Those could just be general photographs from the TES search.  The ones that we need to pay attention to are the ones that he posted here for us.

Texas EquuSearch Continues the Search for Missing Caylee Anthony (Exclusive Pics)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/04/texas-equusearch-continues-the-search-for-missing-caylee-anthony-exclusive-pics/

There was no media at this search. The area was a place of interest where there was cell phone activity. I will have to look thru notes to get address, it was near airport. Not only was this an area that Casey really would not have been, but it had a dumpster, water and woods to place a body ... the trifecta.

Trifecta
Your three horses must finish first, second and third in exact order. A sometimes costly wager when using many horses, the degree of difficulty .

A variation of the perfecta in which a bettor wins by selecting the first three finishers of a race in the correct order of finish .

Tot - I don't think that Red means a Trifecta in the literal sense.  I think he is telling us that the location he is describing is a three-way winner - dumpster, water, and woods.

Wink

Trifecta ... in this sense means the "Perfect Storm". When one has multiple means of disposal in one area ... a place where she really should never have been. I guess she will say she worked at this office park.

Isn't the bottom line though that these three areas were searched and no Caylee?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: September 27, 2008, 01:00:56 PM »

[/quote]

MrsKub - which is closer for you Newark or LeGuardia?      It's 50/50 for me.
[/quote]

Me too. Take your pick.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1532 on: September 27, 2008, 01:00:57 PM »

O/T

Paul Newman has died
OH NOoooooooo Oh That is SO SAD. I knew he was Sick. Omg I so know his Wife has to be Devastated.
I loved him. He was so Awesome.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: September 27, 2008, 01:01:10 PM »

Thanks, Red!!!

If Florida Blue is on, everyone can ask her the actual location ,,, she was at this search.

I just sent her a email.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: September 27, 2008, 01:01:53 PM »

Deenie, I don't know where the cell pings are so that won't help. We need a local to help.

According to Cindy's Fla Nursing page, this is her work addy
1375 S SEMORAN BLVD
BUILDING 5 SUITE 1311
WINTER PARK,FL32792

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: September 27, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »

Red says that Casey would have had no reason to be in that area.  That leads me to believe that it wasn't Cingy's workplace.  Does anyone know where Florida Blue was searching that day?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1536 on: September 27, 2008, 01:05:29 PM »

Website that you can put in City and State and Find Cell Towers

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: September 27, 2008, 01:05:50 PM »

Trifecta

Wink

Isn't the bottom line though that these three areas were searched and no Caylee?

Orlando LE and TES have not released anything saying that nothing was found.  There could be very extensive forensic tests being done on things that were found.  These tests take weeks.  They will want to do more than identify a body.  They will be looking for a cause of death.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1538 on: September 27, 2008, 01:07:18 PM »

O/T

Paul Newman has died

Very sad - but he's not in pain anymore!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: September 27, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »

SS wrote:
Orlando LE and TES have not released anything saying that nothing was found.  There could be very extensive forensic tests being done on things that were found.  These tests take weeks.  They will want to do more than identify a body.  They will be looking for a cause of death.

So if this is true,why has Tim Miller said he was going to return to resume the search?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.