May 21, 2024, 12:03:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 117891 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: September 15, 2006, 10:01:30 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
San,  

I would not have laughed but you said not to and that made me laugh!!

So I am watching the Dukes of Hazzard movie... dang I miss Atlanta!!

OMG mrs. red how could you watch that movie I heard it was awful.

It is Awful... totally I just had a second of seeing my old home town stomping grounds... after two minutes I couldn't even bear that...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: September 15, 2006, 10:01:38 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Does this bananna thing have to do with someone whose name rhymes with  Mean. ? And who has something belonging to a queen on her head ?
BTW, I read that and was shocked ! !

I'm wondering as well, guess I missed out on something.

Did someone get poofed?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: September 15, 2006, 10:03:34 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Does this bananna thing have to do with someone whose name rhymes with  Mean. ? And who has something belonging to a queen on her head ?
BTW, I read that and was shocked ! !

KatGram, I read it too and I will tell you that it made me physically sick! Mad  Mad  Mad

I actually just now saw it... I didn't see it this morning... and I posted a couple of pages ago that I am disappointed by the entire thing... let's not even talk about it any more... it doesn't deserve any dignifying... I mean, it's not worthy of comment... that kind of mean never is...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: September 15, 2006, 10:09:04 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Hey Monkeys!

I thought I was out of the loop as far as movies go, but Star Wars and/or Titanic is PREtty bad.  Laughing

I am here on a Friday night though.

It is sad, sad... I have seen a couple of movies since, but Titanic is what Red and I last saw together... (we were dating back then....)

Mrs. Red,
You drag yourself out to the pacific NorthWest I will treat you to a movie and all the free popcorn you want  Very Happy  ( I have connections)

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: September 15, 2006, 10:09:12 PM »

Mrs. Red ~ could you please post your email address, OR do I need to have Klaas send it to me?  
I really don't get how y'all email when they aren't posted  Embarassed  Confused
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: September 15, 2006, 10:10:09 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Truth be told it may have been  >>>

LOL

Opps Red is right... but I have to add it's only because at my family's we go to the movies after Thanksgiving dinner... LOL... and we had to drag Red  - who btw, loved the movie...

Yes, I did ... its on Red's revolving list of quotable movies ... and I was able to use one of the lines at protesters during 9/11/06.

Riley Poole: I would've dropped you both! Freaks.

Actually when confronted with moon-bat types that were protesting that 9-11 was a Rovian - GWB conspiracy  ... I asked whether they had a sign that was protesting Clinton not getting UBL. Never one not to aggravate ... I asked, if they were sure there were no signs protesting Clinton. Of course this got the Moon-bat contingent all riled up ... which I then got to use the patented movie line ... "psycho talk".

I know this is not the movie thread ... but that is one of my more over-used quotes where we live. LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: September 15, 2006, 10:11:01 PM »

O/T - while my company is watching the football game  Laughing

So I just started this teaching job, the first formal teaching job I've ever had.  It's only 2 days a week 4 hours each day so I've only taught 4 classes so far.  I've trained many people in the workplace but never taught in a classroom.

Well....guess I'm doing OK because they called me today to see if I'd substitute for a night class this coming Tuesday!!! Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: September 15, 2006, 10:11:15 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Mrs. Red ~ could you please post your email address, OR do I need to have Klaas send it to me?  
I really don't get how y'all email when they aren't posted  Embarassed  Confused

Because we had them in our profile before that feature didn't work.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: September 15, 2006, 10:12:47 PM »

Thanks, San  Smile  ~ I knew someone could straighten me out ~ just a little slow on the uptake!  Embarassed
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: September 15, 2006, 10:12:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

So I just started this teaching job, the first formal teaching job I've ever had.  It's only 2 days a week 4 hours each day so I've only taught 4 classes so far.  I've trained many people in the workplace but never taught in a classroom.

Well....guess I'm doing OK because they called me today to see if I'd substitute for a night class this coming Tuesday!!! Wink

Good job, Klaas!! But it's not really a surprise. I knew you'd do an excellent job Wink

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: September 15, 2006, 10:15:22 PM »

Watch next year they will want you full time.  That's great Klaas I'm very happy for you.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: September 15, 2006, 10:16:05 PM »

I don't want to post it... because the forum is open  but Klaasend can give it to you...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: September 15, 2006, 10:17:39 PM »

I don't want to post it... because the forum is open  but Klaasend can give it to you...

Mrs. Red - you are going under the assumption that I can see emails and I can't.  If I haven't received an email from someone before I don't know it either.  In some cases, if the email doesn't mention their SM name in the subject I still can't find it.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: September 15, 2006, 10:17:53 PM »

[b[klaasend[/b]
Congrats....

And are we in a Honor Monkey cage Tuesday night... Rolling Eyes  Wink

And GET back to your company... or invite them to use the spare computer. Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: September 15, 2006, 10:19:19 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

[b[klaasend[/b]
Congrats....

And are we in a Honor Monkey cage Tuesday night... Rolling Eyes  Wink

And GET back to your company... or invite them to use the spare computer. Laughing

They are OK without me for a bit...only about 20 feet away, on the couch watching football and talking.  I get up and walk over there to set them straight from time to time, LOLOLOLOL.  Laughing  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: September 15, 2006, 10:19:24 PM »

Quote from: Appeals
Quote from: "msmarple"
Someone should try to get in touch with Tracy Allen, and show her the photo comparison between her composit sketch of her attacker and Steve Croes' friend "Jerry" (I think is the name). Can somebody take that on?

The likeness is too great to be ignored. And may relate, if indirectly, to the Holloway case.

<snipped>

MS MARPLE:

HERE IS THE DRAFT, READY TO GO, OF AN EMAIL TO RITA.  JUST NEED TO GET INPUT AND CLEAR IT WITH RED OR TOM.

Dear Ms. Cosby:

Tracy Allan was the victim of an attempted assault in Aruba 9 days prior to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Scared Monkeys, of which I am a member, has a photograph of a local who appears to be a dead ringer for the sketch of the man who accosted Ms. Allan.

Would it be possible for you to put Ms. Allan in touch with Red or Scared Tom, the owners of the blog site, so she could take a look at the photograph and say whether it is, or could be, the same man she had the altercation with?

If you have questions about this, I will answer them to the best of my ability, and will fascilitate the contacts in any way I may be of help.

Thank you for your help in this matter.  We at Scared Monkeys feel this could be connected with the Holloway case in some way.

Looking forward to your response,

XXXXXXXXX @ XXXXXXXXX

Well, Duh - I just hauled off and decided to call my local FBI field office. (If they did the composite, why not go for it?)

I guided an agent (or whomever I spoke to) to an SM page with a comparison.

At least 2 people there looked at the comparison and got REALLY interested - while I was on the phone with them. Asked several questions; wanted to know who the other guy was (Steve Croes, and of course I told them that he had been a guest at ALE's attitude adjustment center last summer).

I gave a link to the Cosby show but not sure it still works (I had the date of the show tho.)

Also wanted to know what was superimposed on top of the pix, which I can't read ...

I mentioned that SC and some other of these kids we've been watching for over a year have BALLOONED ... I really think they're on some kind of steroids ...

I am sorry - I didn't know we needed to get permission ...  Embarassed

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: September 15, 2006, 10:21:44 PM »

msmarple, you are awsome! Whoohoo!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: September 15, 2006, 10:22:07 PM »

Once you get a foot in the door - they'll call you EVERY TIME.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: September 15, 2006, 10:22:09 PM »

MsMarple.. that's excellent... I am glad that you did that...

TCUmom...please email Klaasend and tell her your SM name and she will give you my addy...

Sorry Klaasend, I just take for granted by now that you know every thing...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: September 15, 2006, 10:24:14 PM »

Mrs. Red - you are going under the assumption that I can see emails and I can't.  If I haven't received an email from someone before I don't know it either.  In some cases, if the email doesn't mention their SM name in the subject I still can't find it.

But But Klaas I thought you could do anything Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.