May 14, 2024, 12:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 395185 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1120 on: March 10, 2010, 02:37:40 PM »

Hi Guys!  Remember me?   

hi 3babies. sure we remember you...welcome back

I dooooo 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: March 10, 2010, 02:38:42 PM »

Apart from air fare for travel to Court appearances, which she is obligated to do, what could she have spent over $20,000 on?  I take it she is flying first class. In case they are not aware, the majority of her consulting with Baez could take place on the Internet. Have they heard of Telecommuting? 

hotels, food, drinks, transportation, manicures, pedicures, hair stylist.....

Edit: Fix quote. Missing bracket.  MB

With someone with such a hugh ego, amongst other things, she probably has to buy 2 first class seats. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 03:21:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: March 10, 2010, 02:40:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I just want to    B U M P   this up closer to casey being declared ignorant indigent

I have so many windows open I don't know who to give credit to for this one....I wonder if it's true!

http://www.wesh.com/news/22640050/detail.html
Yep I am a neighbor in the Chickasaw Oaks Subdivision. The anthony's moved in this neighborhood around the late summer 2009. Saw George cutting the lawn many times. They are quiet and there is no media hounding them. But they are two fully functional adults that are using the excuse of the media scrutiny for not working and abandoning a home only to rent a nicer one. Obviously they want to stay near Caylee's area of demise, if not they could have moved to a remote area where the media would never find them. tsk tsk. cat is out of the bag now.

Feb. 24, 2010 3:46pm EST | from newlymintedmlf
News Flash People. The Anthony's Do not live in that house on Hope Spring. They live in the next neighborhood over on Flatwood Lane. I think the house in rented. So what ever money was not paid on their mortgage for the Hopespring house is now going towards their new house on Flatwood Lane. I can't believe they are trying to make it look like they are in dire straits. Puhleese!

How interesting!
Is the scam that the A's move into a rental until such time their home goes into foreclosure, then they play on peoples sympathy who then pay donations to save said home. Then they just say thanks a bunch and move back in....voila! homes all paid for and they can relax and live a happy life on their disability...nice scamthony!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: March 10, 2010, 02:47:06 PM »

Apart from air fare for travel to Court appearances, which she is obligated to do, what could she have spent over $20,000 on?  I take it she is flying first class. In case they are not aware, the majority of her consulting with Baez could take place on the Internet. Have they heard of Telecommuting? 

hotels, food, drinks, transportation, manicures, pedicures, hair stylist.....

Good afternoon Monkeys------

The seats in first class are larger, so probably she travels with her entourage up front.  After all, if she were in tourist, she'd have to buy two seats anyway to accommodate her ample behind.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: March 10, 2010, 03:09:18 PM »

I have been thinking about this since last night and thought I'd run it by you.........

My DH and I were talking and I mentioned to him that we were wondering how bozo and KC got together in a small span of time....one day she applies for indigency the next day she has bozo............now we know bozo is no genius....but we must remember he is slick and devious....without a doubt he has slipped one or more of the police personnel his cards and pays a small finders/referral fees. And let me add he isn't the only one. KC said she had $1200 and I would bet that bozo figures he could get that and her parents would paid the bail....he had no idea the bail would be a whole lot of money. And he had no idea the case would get so big, so fast. So he was the first to jump on the Caylee Death train. So he finds out she doesn't have a pot, much less $1200....but he does see some media attention building so he makes the decision to ride the train for a while...hell he doesn't have anything else to do....I have not doubt that he is the person who came up with the idea of selling photos and videos. I also have no doubt they had some kind of agreement with ABC that they would get exclusives from bozo et al. But I think they have run out of new photos and videos.  All the trips to NY are paid for by the media....that includes transportation, hotel, transportation, meals and 'spending' money. Enter LP....woohoo...............more media attention...so he wrote a few child like motions, visited her in jail, and showed up at the hearings......90K worth........so he played tiddly winks until the money ran out, then declares her indigent and now the State and People of Florida will pay for all that he DIDN'T DO...for the experts and now Lyons will collect money.....I have no doubt she took this on pro bono at the same time her book was coming out for the publicity............she has law student to do the work, so it's no time out of her day, she travels to FL and will, of course, write it off.....and look at all the free publicity she got. 

I think I/we have misjudged bozo...............he is smarter than he looks......and the people of Florida, the State of Florida and Judge Strickland should be highly pizzed..cause he played all of then............and me too..he played me cause I just thought he was stupid and had the morals of a slimy used car salesman.............oh I still think he is stupid and slimy...........but I underestimated how slick and devious he is as well.  Shame on me.   This is all JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: March 10, 2010, 03:12:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I just want to    B U M P   this up closer to casey being declared ignorant indigent

I have so many windows open I don't know who to give credit to for this one....I wonder if it's true!

http://www.wesh.com/news/22640050/detail.html
Yep I am a neighbor in the Chickasaw Oaks Subdivision. The anthony's moved in this neighborhood around the late summer 2009. Saw George cutting the lawn many times. They are quiet and there is no media hounding them. But they are two fully functional adults that are using the excuse of the media scrutiny for not working and abandoning a home only to rent a nicer one. Obviously they want to stay near Caylee's area of demise, if not they could have moved to a remote area where the media would never find them. tsk tsk. cat is out of the bag now.

Feb. 24, 2010 3:46pm EST | from newlymintedmlf
News Flash People. The Anthony's Do not live in that house on Hope Spring. They live in the next neighborhood over on Flatwood Lane. I think the house in rented. So what ever money was not paid on their mortgage for the Hopespring house is now going towards their new house on Flatwood Lane. I can't believe they are trying to make it look like they are in dire straits. Puhleese!

How interesting!
Is the scam that the A's move into a rental until such time their home goes into foreclosure, then they play on peoples sympathy who then pay donations to save said home. Then they just say thanks a bunch and move back in....voila! homes all paid for and they can relax and live a happy life on their disability...nice scamthony!

Hi NM,  to the best of my knowledge no one has  been able to confirm they have indeed moved.......but if they have then I would think your explanation would be a viable one

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: March 10, 2010, 03:23:20 PM »

That's a viable scenario, but another might be that they are afraid that they will somehow lose the reported large amounts of money they have received for pictures of their murdered granddaughter.  I know that Casey is an adult but I remember all of the financial questions the judge asked Cindy at one of the hearings about another matter.  Better safe than sorry, I would think.  Let's protect our stash.

However, I'm sure if people offer money, they won't refuse it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: March 10, 2010, 03:31:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22794649/detail.html
New Evidence Released In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 6:18 am EST March 10,2010Updated: 3:08 pm EST March 10,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New evidence in the case against Casey Anthony was released Wednesday morning, but it's incomprehensible and sheds no new light on the case. The newly-released evidence comes just hours after the Orange County Clerk of Courts agreed that Anthony cannot afford to pay for her own defense; a judge will still have to make the final declaration of indigence.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed a motion requesting that Casey be declared indigent. However, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Wednesday afternoon that Casey can only be declared indigent for the purposes of cost by a judge.

The judge could either issue an order declaring her indigent for the purposes of cost or set a hearing to consider the issue
Nine CDs containing information that could be used in Casey Anthony's trial were released Wednesday morning, along with a CD containing software. All of the files require the proprietary software and, even using the software, only some of the files would open for WFTV. Sources told WFTV that the State Attorney's Office and the defense had similar problems actually accessing the files.

The files that did open are charts that would require an expert to decipher (see an example). In addition to problems with opening files and being unable to copy them off the CDs, the files lack any labeling that would explain who the charts relate to, for instance Casey.

Investigators did have DNA tests done on Casey Anthony, her parents George and Cindy, and her brother Lee. Tests were done even before Caylee's remains were found, because there were hairs found in Casey's trunk that were determined to be Caylee's hairs. There was also a hair found from her dead body.

As far as we know at this point, no one, maybe not even Casey, knows who Caylee's father is. So far, none of the information Casey has provided about Caylee's father has been substantiated.

There are more than a 1,000 pages of documents that have been provided to the defense recently that may be publicly released soon.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: March 10, 2010, 03:40:25 PM »

Hi Sunny and BabyBear,

That is actually not my explaination but Miki Monkeys explaination, it's the way I quoted it.

Seems odd or should I say very azsony family for them to all be "poor" all of a sudden.

I hate them all (to quote another Monkey)

Justice for CAYLEE!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: March 10, 2010, 04:01:43 PM »

I have been thinking about this since last night and thought I'd run it by you.........

My DH and I were talking and I mentioned to him that we were wondering how bozo and KC got together in a small span of time....one day she applies for indigency the next day she has bozo............now we know bozo is no genius....but we must remember he is slick and devious....without a doubt he has slipped one or more of the police personnel his cards and pays a small finders/referral fees. And let me add he isn't the only one. KC said she had $1200 and I would bet that bozo figures he could get that and her parents would paid the bail....he had no idea the bail would be a whole lot of money. And he had no idea the case would get so big, so fast. So he was the first to jump on the Caylee Death train. So he finds out she doesn't have a pot, much less $1200....but he does see some media attention building so he makes the decision to ride the train for a while...hell he doesn't have anything else to do....I have not doubt that he is the person who came up with the idea of selling photos and videos. I also have no doubt they had some kind of agreement with ABC that they would get exclusives from bozo et al. But I think they have run out of new photos and videos.  All the trips to NY are paid for by the media....that includes transportation, hotel, transportation, meals and 'spending' money. Enter LP....woohoo...............more media attention...so he wrote a few child like motions, visited her in jail, and showed up at the hearings......90K worth........so he played tiddly winks until the money ran out, then declares her indigent and now the State and People of Florida will pay for all that he DIDN'T DO...for the experts and now Lyons will collect money.....I have no doubt she took this on pro bono at the same time her book was coming out for the publicity............she has law student to do the work, so it's no time out of her day, she travels to FL and will, of course, write it off.....and look at all the free publicity she got. 

I think I/we have misjudged bozo...............he is smarter than he looks......and the people of Florida, the State of Florida and Judge Strickland should be highly pizzed..cause he played all of then............and me too..he played me cause I just thought he was stupid and had the morals of a slimy used car salesman.............oh I still think he is stupid and slimy...........but I underestimated how slick and devious he is as well.  Shame on me.   This is all JMO
Hey sunny,
You have some great points and reasoning.

bi-asz never seemed like he was doing much lawyering, just PR (his own), and dressing for court dates, (and possible dating casey in jail ). I don't think any of us thought he was/is trying to help casey. So it makes sense he just rode the crazy-train dry and is looking to squeeze the tax payers to pay for all he hasn't done.

We have misjugded him, only IMO none of us could imagine the level of cheap, dispicable, and evil he could/would go.

I predict he will jump off the crazy-train moments before he crashes it into a brick wall.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: March 10, 2010, 04:10:56 PM »

03/10/2010           Transaction Assessment            7.00
03/10/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-17484    ASAP COURIER    (7.00)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: March 10, 2010, 04:24:56 PM »

Hey sunny,

bi-asz never seemed like he was doing much lawyering, just PR (his own), and dressing for court dates, (and possible dating casey in jail ). I don't think any of us thought he was/is trying to help casey. So it makes sense he just rode the crazy-train dry and is looking to squeeze the tax payers to pay for all he hasn't done.

We have misjugded him, only IMO none of us could imagine the level of cheap, dispicable, and evil he could/would go.

I predict he will jump off the crazy-train moments before he crashes it into a brick wall.

I might be wrong, don't think so, but I might be......IIRC the only way he can get off the train now is if he gets fired by KC or does something so bad that it's criminal and he is taken off .........but I don't think he can just say ooopssss I quit.  I am sure I remember someone asking Hornsby that questions a while back.

Rest in Peace Caylee

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: March 10, 2010, 04:35:40 PM »

oh Sunny, I don't think you are wrong.  I really don't know the whole lawyer/client thing. I hope he is stuck with casey now, and stays on the crazy-train as it crashes and burns!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1133 on: March 10, 2010, 04:37:52 PM »

Hey sunny,

I might be wrong, don't think so, but I might be......IIRC the only way he can get off the train now is if he gets fired by KC or does something so bad that it's criminal and he is taken off .........but I don't think he can just say ooopssss I quit.  I am sure I remember someone asking Hornsby that questions a while back.
Sorry for not snipping, but Bobo has to get the judge's permission before he quits. And I don't think Stan would be amendable to that...let Bozo stew in his own juices and lose a little ill-gotten gains!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: March 10, 2010, 04:57:33 PM »

03/10/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-17484    ASAP COURIER    (7.00)

uummmmm wonder what this was......ASAP courier??????? pickup...and did anyone see what the correspondence recorded yesterday was??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: March 10, 2010, 04:59:08 PM »

oh Sunny, I don't think you are wrong.  I really don't know the whole lawyer/client thing. I hope he is stuck with casey now, and stays on the crazy-train as it crashes and burns!

amen..cause he is now going to have to put in a lot of time for a fraction of what he has been collecting for doing nuttin!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: March 10, 2010, 05:01:39 PM »

Hey sunny,

Sorry for not snipping, but Bobo has to get the judge's permission before he quits. And I don't think Stan would be amendable to that...let Bozo stew in his own juices and lose a little ill-gotten gains!

I agree with you for sure.....I would hope JS would let him wallow in his self created pig sty

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: March 10, 2010, 05:19:23 PM »

uummmmm wonder what this was......ASAP courier??????? pickup...and did anyone see what the correspondence recorded yesterday was??

It's a courier service.
http://www.asapcourier.net/

No idea what was requested though.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: March 10, 2010, 05:25:57 PM »

Casey's Defense Wants Evidence Blocked; DNA Charts Released
Posted: 6:18 am EST March 10,2010Updated: 5:09 pm EST March 10,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The state released 10 CDs Wednesday in the case against Casey Anthony, but they only show scientific DNA charts incomprehensible to anyone who doesn't study DNA.
WFTV also obtained newly-released paperwork that reveals all the negative comments about Casey the defense team wants left out of the trial. Many of them were comments by Casey's own friends.

Looking at the 10 CDs themselves will tell you as much about the case as looking at what's on them, DNA charts without explanation or labels (see an example), many of which wouldn't even open. Sources told WFTV that the State Attorney's Office and the defense had similar problems actually accessing the files.
But, a year and a half into the case, the defense is starting to do the real work of preparing for trial.

Investigators did DNA tests on Casey Anthony, her parents and her brother Lee before Caylee was found and determined that a hair found in Casey's trunk was from Caylee's dead body. Now, the defense wants to keep a frantic 911 call from Casey's mother about the trunk out of the trial (read motion).

“I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car,” she told the dispatcher.

The defense says it's not really an "excited utterance" during a time of stress, which would be admissible and could be considered by a jury to be truthful.

“That one the defense is going to have a problem with. That should come into evidence,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said, even if the judge rules to keep it out, it could come back in if Cindy tells her new story under oath that she really thought Casey's trunk smelled like rotting pizza.

Sheaffer said the photos of Casey partying before Caylee disappeared probably won't be admitted (read motion), but the jury probably will see the photos taken less than a week after Caylee disappeared.

“She was out there partying, unconcerned. It shows her state of mind,” Sheaffer said.
The defense also wants to keep out comments from Casey's friends, and even Orange County Detective Yuri Melich, when they accuse her of lying (read motion).

“What happened to Caylee?” Melich asked Casey during questioning.

“I don't know,” she said.

“Sure you do,” Melich replied.

“I don't know,” Casey said.

Sheaffer said the defense probably will be able to keep non-expert witnesses' opinions out and keep their testimony limited to what they observed firsthand.

Prosecutors will file responses to the defense’s requests and the judge will most likely hold hearings before ruling on the issues.
CASEY SEEKS 'INDIGENT' STATUS

The newly-released evidence comes just hours after the Orange County Clerk of Courts agreed that Anthony cannot afford to pay for her own defense. Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed a motion requesting that Casey be declared indigent.
However, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Wednesday afternoon that Casey can only be declared indigent for the purposes of cost by a judge. The judge could either issue an order declaring her indigent for "the purposes of cost" or set a hearing to consider the issue.

Casey says she is broke and can no longer afford to pay to defend herself against the murder charges she is facing. However, criminal defense attorney Chris Smith said that should be the least of anyone's worries.

“The real concern is they did this case and it wasn't prepared properly and has to be tried all over again. I think that's where everybody's real concern should be,” Smith said.

Casey has already paid lead attorney Jose Baez nearly $90,000 and Andrea Lyons has received more than $20,000 in compensation. Smith said that is nothing when you consider all the work that has gone into the case since Caylee Anthony was killed two years ago.

“Those fees are actually pretty low given the amount of work in this case,” Smith said.

Casey is not scheduled to go to trial until May 2011 and there could be appeals after the trial.
If a judge declares Casey indigent, Smith said taxpayers should not worry about that too much, because every dollar spent on indigent defendants is closely monitored by the Justice Administrative Commission in Tallahassee.

“You have to go through a very intense process to get every cost approved prior. You’re going to have to go and get it authorized to get paid subsequent. So they get two hearings,” explained Smith. “The Justice Administrative Commission doesn't give up its money very easily. They’re going to file a lot of motions [and] fight for every dime.”

Some of the money to pay Baez and Lyons may have come from hundreds of thousands of dollars that the ABC network paid Casey for exclusive photos and videos of her daughter she is accused of killing. Sources told Eyewitness News that most of defense attorney Andrea Lyons’ compensation has been spent on airfare and investigations.

A hearing to determine Casey’s “indigency for costs” request will be held March 18 at 11:00am. Judge Stan Strickland will hear the motion.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: March 10, 2010, 05:30:51 PM »

Indigence Motion  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22779779/detail.html
Fees  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22779833/detail.html
Approved Application  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22799724/detail.html

WHAT'S NEXT IN THE CASE?

Meanwhile, prosecutors have about two weeks to decide whether they'll share new evidence with the defense or ask a judge to keep it sealed a little longer. Last month, the judge allowed prosecutors to keep information, which could be damaging to Casey, secret for 30 days.

Also, another 300 pages of evidence are expected to be released soon.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.