May 05, 2024, 04:31:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 131998 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: June 29, 2007, 06:59:17 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
BT
You may not have any jewels but you are one to us...

& about how far away you is Suches, Georgia ??

Awww....how sweet, OF. Thanks!  Very Happy

I've never heard of Suches, GA, but I checked mapquest, and it says I'm about 2.5 hours away.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: June 29, 2007, 06:59:56 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "*******"
Klaas:

Are you in contact with anyone from the New Orleans group?

Do you know how long they wil be there? I am talking to Cubbeegirl and she lives in Louisiana.. shes not home right now,.. ans been without a PC..
 Shes in FL.. at Palm beach with her kid for a baseball thing. She said to tell you all that she would have went, she just got her cell phone back too.
  She said she wil be back home LATE tomorrow night.. wants to know if anyone wil stil be there Sunday??

I think they are still going to be there on Sunday.  The show is until then anyway.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: June 29, 2007, 07:00:58 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Tiger"
Nice sock monkey.We Tigers protect our friends,and you are a friend.I would follow your scent and rip them apart.Cleo would tell me where to go.By the way,cool dude,BT,cool dude.

Ty, Tiger! You and Cleo together would make a formidable team.  Very Happy

Ever see that Wyatt Earp movie when Kirk Russell is at the train station?

"Tell them I am coming and Hell's coming with me!"

We would be all over those monsters and they would wish they had never heard of WHOIS. lol

It sounds like a great posse to me!  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: June 29, 2007, 07:02:30 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
BT
You may not have any jewels but you are one to us...

& about how far away you is Suches, Georgia ??

Awww....how sweet, OF. Thanks!  Very Happy

I'm not sweet ... I think of all of our Monkey Ladies as  Jewels  Wink

I've never heard of Suches, GA, but I checked mapquest, and it says I'm about 2.5 hours away.

Thanks... I'll have to send you & e-mail on sumthing...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: June 29, 2007, 07:03:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas:

No, but Red is.  If Richard hears anything he may copy me on it though.

Ok Cool..I think I am on Richards email list as well..Cant wait to see the pics!! Those signs are awesome!! Very Happy

Do you know how many Natalee demonstrators are going to be there?

I have a good idea how many but I am not gonna say here. It ends on sunday but I dont know for sure what there plans are. I could find out if someone else wants to go on sunday.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 29, 2007, 07:03:37 PM »

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with TES and Aruba?  I've really got my hopes up for this deep water search.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: June 29, 2007, 07:07:51 PM »

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with TES and Aruba?  I've really got my hopes up for this deep water search.

What I know is that the team with the ships and equiptment are donating it all.  Tim is dependant of them for the specific time.  I'm sure Tim was told the end of June.  I'm guessing that is an estimated date.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: June 29, 2007, 07:09:05 PM »

What I know is that the team with the ships and equiptment are donating it all.  Tim is dependant of them for the specific time.  I'm sure Tim was told the end of June.  I'm guessing that is an estimated date.

I'm wondering if they might be keeping their plans kind of hush-hush as well so that no one tries to interfere with them.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: June 29, 2007, 07:11:49 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Klaas:

Do you know how long they wil be there? I am talking to Cubbeegirl and she lives in Louisiana.. shes not home right now,.. ans been without a PC..
 Shes in FL.. at Palm beach with her kid for a baseball thing. She said to tell you all that she would have went, she just got her cell phone back too.
  She said she wil be back home LATE tomorrow night.. wants to know if anyone wil stil be there Sunday??

she needs to come in and tell us all about it... I have missed her!

I doubt shes gonna make it?  
OLDFART I asked her how Kaitlyns mom Danette was doing. She is still devestated..  The ass that killed litle Kaitlins wife is still living next door in that trailer where Kaitlin was killed.  Cubbeee said his wife is claiming he is innocent   Rolling Eyes AND giving Danette  a hard time.. said Danette is causing grief for her and her kid. WTF? SO Cubbee has been a comfort to her.   She said HI to the monkey people.. she is still without a PC.. and finally got her new cell.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: June 29, 2007, 07:12:27 PM »

I understand that the end of June was an estimate, but I am just hoping nothing has interfered with the plans.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: June 29, 2007, 07:14:28 PM »

I understand that the end of June was an estimate, but I am just hoping nothing has interfered with the plans.

No interferrance that I'm aware of.  I'll ask Red and see if he has any updates.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: June 29, 2007, 07:15:23 PM »

Drifted over to FOB and this is funny. lol

Raphael:
I certainly have no problem with the normal women that frequent this forum. I will not speak ill of Natalee, however Beth is not normal no matter how much one stretches imagination.

MoonShat: (SN editied by me. lol
Could you name those NORMAL women? That shouldn't take you more than a second.

Let me see if I understand this. You have a problem with Beth, because you think she should have remained in Alabama over a hot stove instead of going to Aruba to search for her daughter. You also have a problem with her because now that she has had time to wash that island off she no longer looks as beaten down. So, you make very BIG statements about her character that you can not confirm.

On the other hand, you have no problem with Julia Renfro bouncing a baby on her hip while she pours down a bottle of Curevo Gold at all the local night spots. It doesn't bother you that this mother is on all the same cable programs as Beth and sounds like she just finished off a bottle of Prozac. It doesn't bother you that MF was right with all these people you hate so much and hanging on to all the married men in the group while she partied her large ass off. But, the one person that has lost something so precious is the one that deserves your hate.

That is strange! If you will read the fine print on your med's it says do not abrubtly quit taking them. Your psychosis will worsen and your keyboard will suffer from the abundance of slobbering drool.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: June 29, 2007, 07:17:27 PM »

Klaas:

I think they are still going to be there on Sunday.  The show is until then anyway.

Thanks Klaas.. she is suppose to call later.. I'll let her know.
 She asked about new news.. told her about the drug bust and Lorenzo does exsist and photos of him too.. She coudlnt get over it. asked me what he looked like  Shocked    Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: June 29, 2007, 07:17:49 PM »

Mr. BTgirl:
 Laughing  Laughing

Do I have great taste in men or what?!  Wink  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 29, 2007, 07:18:43 PM »

OLDFART I asked her how Kaitlyns mom Danette was doing. She is still devestated..  The ass that killed litle Kaitlins wife is still living next door in that trailer where Kaitlin was killed.  Cubbeee said his wife is claiming he is innocent   Rolling Eyes AND giving Danette  a hard time.. said Danette is causing grief for her and her kid. WTF? SO Cubbee has been a comfort to her.   She said HI to the monkey people.. she is still without a PC.. and finally got her new cell.

GrrrrrrrrrrrrGrrrrrrrrr

Tell her to phone you with updates to post and send me the Bill, and check out using a PC at a library or someplace... Crying or Very sad

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: June 29, 2007, 07:19:39 PM »

Raphael:
I certainly have no problem with the normal women that frequent this forum. I will not speak ill of Natalee, however Beth is not normal no matter how much one stretches imagination.

Let me see if I understand this. You have a problem with Beth, because you think she should have remained in Alabama over a hot stove instead of going to Aruba to search for her daughter. You also have a problem with her because now that she has had time to wash that island off she no longer looks as beaten down. So, you make very BIG statements about her character that you can not confirm.

On the other hand, you have no problem with Julia Renfro bouncing a baby on her hip while she pours down a bottle of Curevo Gold at all the local night spots. It doesn't bother you that this mother is on all the same cable programs as Beth and sounds like she just finished off a bottle of Prozac. It doesn't bother you that MF was right with all these people you hate so much and hanging on to all the married men in the group while she partied her large ass off. But, the one person that has lost something so precious is the one that deserves your hate.

That is strange! If you will read the fine print on your med's it says do not abrubtly quit taking them. Your psychosis will worsen and your keyboard will suffer from the abundance of slobbering drool.

Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: June 29, 2007, 07:21:50 PM »

Raphael:

Now there's someone who has a way with words.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: June 29, 2007, 07:23:28 PM »

BB, is that a link to something on youtube in your sig line?  It looks broken.

Easy, I got a spam email today supposedly from greetingcard.org....e-card from family member...etc.  When I checked greetingcard.org, there was a warning about the scam....so if anyone else gets one of them, Delete!

Hi, everyone, btw....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: June 29, 2007, 07:25:29 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
BB, is that a link to something on youtube in your sig line?  It looks broken.

Easy, I got a spam email today supposedly from greetingcard.org....e-card from family member...etc.  When I checked greetingcard.org, there was a warning about the scam....so if anyone else gets one of them, Delete!

Hi, everyone, btw....

Hi Mrs.

BB's link doesn't work for me either.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: June 29, 2007, 07:29:51 PM »

Well, I guess I cleared the room... Laughing  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.