May 06, 2024, 03:15:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 169035 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2007, 06:46:46 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Hi Yapper

This morning I was quoting from a blog posted that thread.  Lots of good stuff.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=599

I am going to spend time this evening reading some of the suspect/witness statements that Klaas has compiled ... Joran's friends.   However ... if I get "that look" or "that sigh" from my hubby ... I may have to put it off until tomorrow. Somehow ... he is under the impression that I spend far too much time on the computer.   Smile  

Janet

Thanks for the reminder Janet and yapperz1!

What a great piece on Odoobie  Evil or Very Mad

Plus there were a few other posts in there that I caught up on. Very interesting reading.

Hey yap! Maybe Oduber meant that the LAW STOMPS ON EVERYONE -- so nobody is above the law Question

And I still reserve judgement on KJ. I supported her for so long -- until even I didn't believe myself Wink

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2007, 06:49:41 PM »

Oh, great.  Two of my favorite females mentioned on the same page:  (not)  Anita and Karen J.  Blech!!!  Liars with no sense of right from wrong.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2007, 06:51:14 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Oh, great.  Two of my favorite females mentioned on the same page:  (not)  Anita and Karen J.  Blech!!!  Liars with no sense of right from wrong.

Exactly.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2007, 06:53:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Exactly.

I'm not reserving judgement or anything else when it comes to Karen.  No holding back.  Don't care if Jossy sees her as wearing a white hat or not.  She showed her true colors, IMHO.  If, by some miracle she did come through for Natalee, well, then I'd eat that white hat.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2007, 06:58:22 PM »

Oh, sorry.  Forgot my manners.  Hi Monkeys!!  When I see Anita's name, it gets my hackles up.  What kind of mother would act like she does?  And she wanted to follow Buddha?  Right.  There is really, really something wrong with her as a human being.

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2007, 07:02:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Patti"
Hey, Klaas:

So it's confirmed that the Dutch are sending in inforcements?

According to Jossy, YES!

I can't even put into words how happy I am to hear that... and you
know how few times I have been rendered speechless.

I, definately, smell justice in the air.

God bless you and all the hard work that you have put into this
cause.  In fact, I hope God blesses everyone that has poured their
hearts and souls into this boycott.  I know it's not over, yet, but I get
a sense that the tides are, definately, turning and hope that will aid us
in keeping up our determination to see this to the end.  By that I mean
til the day that there is justice in Aruba and those responsible for her
death, as well as those responsible for the cover-up are prosecuted.

Even though you have been conservative about getting your hopes up
too high, I know  you must be feeling pretty happy about these latest
developments.

Keep the faith and keep up the good work!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2007, 07:03:05 PM »

Exactly.

I'm not reserving judgement or anything else when it comes to Karen.  No holding back.  Don't care if Jossy sees her as wearing a white hat or not.  She showed her true colors, IMHO.  If, by some miracle she did come through for Natalee, well, then I'd eat that white hat.

I never liked KJ from day one.  She was in charge of the investigation.  I don't want to hear that she did not know Dennis Jacobs was a dirty cop.  He was right by her side last week in that picture and it is obvious they are buddies.  That says a lot.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2007, 07:07:44 PM »

Oh yes.  Another dandy of a human being:  Dennis Jacobs=dirty cop.  I really, really, really hope there can and will be justice for Natalee, despite all the odds.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2007, 07:15:52 PM »

I was just reading an article in USA Today about the 19 year old that was found in the bottom of a covered swimming pool, months after he was reported missing.  It says he bound his own legs and hands and he drown.  They are calling it a suicide.http://tinyurl.com/35dzcp

Sounds suspiciously like something we would read about happening in Aruba!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2007, 07:26:21 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Hey, Klaas:

So it's confirmed that the Dutch are sending in inforcements?

According to Jossy, YES!

Initially we questioned why it would take ten investigators to come in and close a case. It didn't make sense. It only takes one talking head to close a case.

Anybody think this second wave of policeman may have been part of the plan all along?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2007, 07:30:39 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
HOT HOT HOT from Easywriter's blog

This is not a translation of the DIARIO article, but rather a summary.

This is the latest information we received from reliable sources. It says that Holland is extremely interested in the Holloway case and the Namdar bribery case. They are sending a large team of policemen from Holland to further investigate both cases. The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has offered all cooperation to the Dutch authorities who will be coming soon to reinforce those that are already here.

The severe criticisms we outed with regards to both cases has apparently hit home and we can expect some serious actions soon. Holland cannot afford to sit by idly and let a part of the Kingdom go to pots. And the political infiltration in the Prosecution offices, especially in the case of the Attorney General, has met wilth loud criticism here and abroad.

If the Aruban population cannot rely on a true separation of Trias Politica (Executive, Legislative and Judicial)than we are in for some social upheavals that can very easily get out of hand, considering the presence of more than 18,000 illegals and about the same number of latin-americans that are now in Aruba. They are more accustomed to 'heating' the streets than are the Arubans. And that, Holland cannot and will not tolerate.

I am glad that we are getting that kind of help from Holland because the way both cases have been handled by the local authorities stinks!

Instead of sending more investigators why not try reading the files that are all ready in Holland. Why not open the big black hole where all the evidence went to in Holland.  Why not just arrest Joran, Guido and who ever else when to Holland to hide so they avoid prosecution.  Why not let Guido's famous attorney work for his money and defend his client.  Why not ask Aruba to send the video tapes of all the PV's the suspects made to see if they match the ones typed out and signed by the suspects that are already in Holland.  Why not summon Dennis Jacobs and interrogate him along with Van der Straten.  And when he does go to Holland he can have a nice little tea party with his friend KJ who is now in Holland.

Holland has been sitting idly by for the past two years.  What makes us think they are really going to change their ways.

The only thing Holland is going to do is close the case.

Anything that Rudy Croes has his name on is a joke.

Yes, May is drawing near and they need to get this over and done with before the next tourist season.  I, unfortunately, say that I agree with San.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2007, 08:04:18 PM »

From Amigoe Dutch dated 4/17/2007:

Rough babelfish translation:

ORANJESTAD - eight agents of the Dutch korps rural police forces (KLPD) have taken off Monday on Aruba the oath and go the coming time actively in search of the disappeared teenager Natalee Holloway. During the research indications have up come, as a result of which the KPLD found it necessary to send eight agents to Aruba.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2007, 08:07:49 PM »

It won't be as cute as Anna's-- but if it appears, I will be happy!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2007, 08:23:57 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Initially we questioned why it would take ten investigators to come in and close a case. It didn't make sense. It only takes one talking head to close a case.

Anybody think this second wave of policeman may have been part of the plan all along?

The skeptical side of me -- yes Sad

Like they think if they get 'everyone' to say the same thing, we'll have to believe them Rolling Eyes We'll think they tried even harder  Evil or Very Mad

Hope that side of me is wrong.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2007, 08:31:31 PM »

ORANJESTAD - eight agents of the Dutch korps rural police forces (KLPD) have taken off Monday on Aruba the oath and go the coming time actively in search of the disappeared teenager Natalee Holloway. During the research indications have up come, as a result of which the KPLD found it necessary to send eight agents to Aruba.

EasyWriter said...

An article in Amigoe today indicates that the Dutch discovered something while going through all the evidence sent to the Netherlands months ago and that has caused them to send all these agents to Aruba. In addition, the present government in Aruba is on the verge of toppling due to underhanded payoffs made by an investment group.

All the things that Aruba desperately tried to hide from outside eyes are now coming to the surface and I smell change in the air. That same sort of smell that drifts in with a warm breeze just before thunder cracks the sky wide-open and floods the streets.

April 18, 2007 6:32 PM

Look's like Mike is very optimistic. I hope he is right..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2007, 08:32:21 PM »

Thank you Klass.

Maybe ... there will be mass arrests.  "New evidence" would dictate that Joran, Deepak and Satish's can be brought in for further questioning and ... the ruling by the judge that declared Paulus was no longer a suspect can be thrown out.

Monkeys ... as much as I do not want to get on the emotional roller coaster that Natalee Holloway family has been riding since day one ... I think the above translated article gives hope that maybe ... just maybe ....

Hey ... only one Dutch agent would be needed to announce the closure of the investigation.

This skeptic is praying for a miracle.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2007, 08:32:47 PM »

Evening monkeys.  The skeptic in me says this is all for naught.  Oh, how I hope I am wrong...just let me be wrong this time.  I want justice for Natalee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2007, 08:33:10 PM »

******* - me too!

Justice - you look beautiful in your rose!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2007, 08:35:34 PM »

Does anyone recognize the area of beach those men are walking in the photo from the newspaper?  Is it near the lighthouse?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2007, 08:41:19 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
HOT HOT HOT from Easywriter's blog

This is not a translation of the DIARIO article, but rather a summary.

This is the latest information we received from reliable sources. It says that Holland is extremely interested in the Holloway case and the Namdar bribery case. They are sending a large team of policemen from Holland to further investigate both cases. The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has offered all cooperation to the Dutch authorities who will be coming soon to reinforce those that are already here.

The severe criticisms we outed with regards to both cases has apparently hit home and we can expect some serious actions soon. Holland cannot afford to sit by idly and let a part of the Kingdom go to pots. And the political infiltration in the Prosecution offices, especially in the case of the Attorney General, has met wilth loud criticism here and abroad.

If the Aruban population cannot rely on a true separation of Trias Politica (Executive, Legislative and Judicial)than we are in for some social upheavals that can very easily get out of hand, considering the presence of more than 18,000 illegals and about the same number of latin-americans that are now in Aruba. They are more accustomed to 'heating' the streets than are the Arubans. And that, Holland cannot and will not tolerate.

I am glad that we are getting that kind of help from Holland because the way both cases have been handled by the local authorities stinks!

Instead of sending more investigators why not try reading the files that are all ready in Holland. Why not open the big black hole where all the evidence went to in Holland.  Why not just arrest Joran, Guido and who ever else when to Holland to hide so they avoid prosecution.  Why not let Guido's famous attorney work for his money and defend his client.  Why not ask Aruba to send the video tapes of all the PV's the suspects made to see if they match the ones typed out and signed by the suspects that are already in Holland.  Why not summon Dennis Jacobs and interrogate him along with Van der Straten.  And when he does go to Holland he can have a nice little tea party with his friend KJ who is now in Holland.

Holland has been sitting idly by for the past two years.  What makes us think they are really going to change their ways.

The only thing Holland is going to do is close the case.

Anything that Rudy Croes has his name on is a joke.

I agree San 100%.  They don't need 20 investigators sent over to crack this case, one would suffice.  
What happened to Natalee isn't Rocket Science, everybody knows, it's just a matter of someone with the authority and balls to step up and call these people out.  So far, Jossy seems to be the only person willing to say it out loud.  Unfortunately all he can do is make the criminals uncomfortable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.