May 13, 2024, 10:56:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 293039 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: February 12, 2009, 06:19:35 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/

YATE "PAIR A DICE" TABATA MUCHO HOT Y A PEGA CANDELA PARA NA E PIER DILANTI MAR AZUL

E DONJO NO POR A HACI NADA MAS CU MIRA SU YATE COMPLETAMENTE YENA CU COMBUSTIBLE KIMA POR COMPLETO

Papiamentu translation:

yacht "pair owing to dice" was mucho hot y owing to stick candela stop at the pier fast mar azul the donjo not can owing to haci nothing more cu see his yacht completamente fill cu combustible burn can completo come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: February 12, 2009, 06:19:59 PM »

KERMIT

"OFFSHORE  to Cal Dive to Stolt Offshore to Petrobras, which is a big OIL contract.

Ain't that interesting folks."

KEEPTHEFAITH

Welcome to Acergy

From February 1st 2006, Stolt Offshore has become Acergy.

You will automatically be forwarded to our website www.Acergy-Group.com in a few seconds.

Acergy wins contract to install pipeline for Petrobras
14 April 2007
- Issue : 725

Related Stories

Norwegian offshore services company Acergy SA recently announced that it has won
a contract worth USD 400 million in Brazil to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline for Petrobras, Norway Post reported. The contract involves the installation of 130 km of pipeline from an offshore fixed platform in the Mexilhao field to shore, south of Rio de Janeiro. Acergy, a provider of engineering and construction services for offshore oil and gas rigs, said the main asset deployed on the project will be the vessel Acergy Piper. Following the news of contract won in Brazil, Acergy’s shares increased by one percent to 128.50 crowns, surpassing a stronger Oslo market whose benchmark OSEBX index was up 2.8 points to 465.62 points

Acergy S.A. Awarded $140 Million Contract in Brazil
Marketwire
Posted: 2007-10-30 09:27:56

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: February 12, 2009, 06:22:17 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE UNDERTAKING - A BETRAYAL OF TRUST

PART ONE

THE OBJECTIVE OF THE PERCEPTION UNDERTAKING

The Persistence venture was two fold from the getgo.  This would not have been a problem except that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti gave the deceptive impression that the undertaking was all about locating Natalee Holloway’s remains.  This afforded Schaefer and Silvetti the opportunity to take advantage of Tim Miller and his association with TES to raise funds.

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold but, affording John Silvetti the benefit of the doubt, he went into this venture with the intention of being an active  participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains in the event of a discovery.  However, sometime between the discovery of the trap/cage and the December 30, 2008 dive, the Arubans became involved.  It was during this period that John Silvetti may have been offered an incentive to turn a blind eye in regard to the sampling of the contents and the recovery process.  In other words, there would be no chain of command as the Arubans would be in complete control and the crew of the Persistence would not participate..

Logic dictates that contracts or incentives received by John Silvetti by Aruba following the Persistence undertaking must be investigated by the FBI.  Justice for an American citizen demands it.
_____

Jug Twitty
He is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped .... while they were looking ... the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever. They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Kyle Kingman
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle Kingman
John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle Kingman
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman
John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle Kingman
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

PART TWO

AN ADVOCATE FOR JUSTICE

The dedication of Jossy Mansur, in his quest to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway, was revealed almost immediately following the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen on the Island of Aruba.  This quest was furthered through editorials in the Dairio publication as well as Jossy’s guest appearances on the American talk show ciruct.
________

Jossy Mansur
People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

Beth Holloway
Well you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

Dave Holloway
Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

Steve Holloway
 I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.

Jug Twitty
Thank you Jossy.  I don’t know how you do it but you have been there for us from the beginning and the people of Aruba should be proud of you.

PART THREE

SPY ON BOARD?

When it is considered that the legal happenings encompassing the Mansur family which  coincided with the Persistence undertaking, could Jossy have negotiated an incentive with the Aruban “powers that be” which would imply a betrayal of trust in how it relates to Natalee Holloway and her family?  Could Jossy have negotiated an incentive  with the Aruban “powers that be” that would involve the participation of his own son, Eduardo?

What was the actual purpose of Eduardo Mansur's continuing presence on board the Persistence?  Could the “powers that be” have taken advantage of the trusted relationship that existed between Jossy Mansur and the family of Natalee Holloway?   Could the “powers that be” had assumed the motives of Eduard Mansur would not be questioned  or undermine?

One member of the crew, who held a professional position on board the Persistence, had his suspicions.
________

Kyle Kingman
We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Jossy Mansur
No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

Kyle Kingman
Specialties:  Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

+++++++++

Quote sources are available upon request.

Ockham's Razor
You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.[/color
][/i]

In other words ... a theory in a nutshell.

Janet

Good work, Janet.
Isn't there a quote from Dave Holloway that states that Eduardo
Mansur would be aboard the ship to make sure the equipment was
OK?
I have not thrown Jossy under the bus yet....mainly because I like
him.  There are times when I have my doubts, but in my heart I think
he is legit.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: February 12, 2009, 06:24:17 PM »

KERMIT

"OFFSHORE  to Cal Dive to Stolt Offshore to Petrobras, which is a big OIL contract.

Ain't that interesting folks."

KEEPTHEFAITH

Welcome to Acergy

From February 1st 2006, Stolt Offshore has become Acergy.

You will automatically be forwarded to our website www.Acergy-Group.com in a few seconds.

14 April 2007
- Issue : 725

Related Stories

Norwegian offshore services company Acergy SA recently announced that it has won
a contract worth USD 400 million in Brazil to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline for Petrobras, Norway Post reported. The contract involves the installation of 130 km of pipeline from an offshore fixed platform in the Mexilhao field to shore, south of Rio de Janeiro. Acergy, a provider of engineering and construction services for offshore oil and gas rigs, said the main asset deployed on the project will be the vessel Acergy Piper. Following the news of contract won in Brazil, Acergy’s shares increased by one percent to 128.50 crowns, surpassing a stronger Oslo market whose benchmark OSEBX index was up 2.8 points to 465.62 points

Acergy S.A. Awarded $140 Million Contract in Brazil
Marketwire
Posted: 2007-10-30 09:27:56

Stolt Offshore (Acergy Group) secures US$300 million worth of work offshore Brazil
Company News - February 16, 2006

Stolt Offshore has announced that it has won contract awards totalling approximately US$300 million in the form of Letters of Intent from Petrobras in Brazil.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 12, 2009, 06:25:48 PM »

YATE "PAIR A DICE" TABATA MUCHO HOT Y A PEGA CANDELA PARA NA E PIER DILANTI MAR AZUL

E DONJO NO POR A HACI NADA MAS CU MIRA SU YATE COMPLETAMENTE YENA CU COMBUSTIBLE KIMA POR COMPLETO

Papiamentu translation:

yacht "pair owing to dice" was mucho hot y owing to stick candela stop at the pier fast mar azul the donjo not can owing to haci nothing more cu see his yacht completamente fill cu combustible burn can completo come across

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 118-119

Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I (Dave) saw Deputy Police Comissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos and Charlie's. The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from these two. As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity. The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of women. I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder. That brought to mind one of Joran's statements. He referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos. Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat. The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea. Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 12, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »

Good work, Janet.
OK?
he is legit.

Thanks Magnolia

The more I consider Jossy's words in the email to Hotshot and ... then the Silvetti/CAPS connection ... I do believe the family has lost the old Jossy that stood again the opposition and ... upheld the truth encompassing the corrupt investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing.

Hey ... you guys finally emerged from your hidey hole.  I have been watching for ya all day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 12, 2009, 06:37:42 PM »

Thanks Janet!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2009, 06:41:54 PM »

Was that Koen's boat??? 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2009, 06:42:46 PM »

Good work, Janet.
OK?
he is legit.

Thanks Magnolia

The more I consider Jossy's words in the email to Hotshot and ... then the Silvetti/CAPS connection ... I do believe the family has lost the old Jossy that stood again the opposition and ... upheld the truth encompassing the corrupt investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing.

Hey ... you guys finally emerged from your hidey hole.  I have been watching for ya all day.

Janet

I thought it was you who was in the hidey hole.
I came by several times today and you were nowhere to be seen.

I had to take my dog, Hudson, to McDonalds today for chicken selects.
He wouldn't come in last night so I closed the door and left him out all
night.  He was so upset with me this morning and so tired.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: February 12, 2009, 06:44:11 PM »

Good work, Janet.
OK?
he is legit.

Thanks Magnolia

Janet

No Dollar Menu for Hudson??? 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »

Was that Koen's boat??? 

No!  That one was used for charter, last I knew.

You need to take some asprin for that head.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2009, 06:47:18 PM »

This may or may not be important; the timing was interesting to me.

ATA AKI E PRUEBA E CARTANAN SCONDI CU GOBIERNO NO KIER A MUSTRA PUEBLO
FOR DI BASTA TEMPO CABA E MINISTRO TABATA TIN PALABRACION HACI!

Papiamentu translation:
come across behold here the proof the cartanan scondi cu gobierno does not owing to show people for of enough time end the ministro was have palabracion haci!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »

Good work, Janet.
OK?
he is legit.

Thanks Magnolia

Janet

No Dollar Menu for Hudson??? 

No, Hudson doesn't even like the McNuggets and he weights 85 lbs.
You would think he would eat anything.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2009, 06:53:40 PM »

This may or may not be important; the timing was interesting to me.

ATA AKI E PRUEBA E CARTANAN SCONDI CU GOBIERNO NO KIER A MUSTRA PUEBLO
FOR DI BASTA TEMPO CABA E MINISTRO TABATA TIN PALABRACION HACI!

Papiamentu translation:
come across behold here the proof the cartanan scondi cu gobierno does not owing to show people for of enough time end the ministro was have palabracion haci!

"Ministry of Tourism and Transportation" --- what an odd combination!
I guess it is more likely "Ministry of Tourism and Justice"!!!!

("Ministry of Tourism and Sewage" -- more appropriate!) 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2009, 06:56:22 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 118-119

Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I (Dave) saw Deputy Police Comissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos and Charlie's. The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from these two. As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity. The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of women. I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder. That brought to mind one of Joran's statements. He referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos. Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat. The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea. Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

Lions Den report - Pair a Dice

Personally I think they were reading Shango and saw this boat.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2009, 07:03:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52648.php

Aruba

'Croes exaggerates "

12 Feb, 2009, 14:47 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Rudy Croes Minister of Justice should not make such a noise about something he has partly caused. It says the leader of D66 and former Minister of Kingdom Relations Alexander Pechtold following the commotion that has developed over the leaked report of the Dutch Representation in Aruba.
The Dutch group said at the World best to understand that Aruba is angry. "It's not like this kind of facts to read. But I hope that the ministers, and certainly the minister of justice, but a little understanding of the relationship and not make some noise. Because we are entering agreements years ago that employees of the Netherlands to Aruba to monitor safety and many other things. "
Croes yesterday reiterated the demand - which, like last week in this newspaper was, Prime Minister Nelson Oduber has had internal proclaimed that the Dutch intelligence officials have to leave. Pechtold, however, that Croes' a little exaggerates' because only one week to report. "In other reports will establish relations with the U.S. and Venezuela discussed. That is open and clear, when I was Minister, with the Aruban government are also discussed and agreed. I understand that this is not fun, but now all I hear about espionage and broken links, a tone may also be less. "
The group believes that Minister Croes is more pressure on concrete problems. "There is in the field of justice, security and prison still plenty to do. Let Croes wherever that is appointed. And not such a noise about something he himself has caused some. "Pechtold mentions in this connection 'absurd' that the Minister himself has sought publicity. "If you find that annoying this kind of information is on the street, then you should not bring in the media. This is the bit inconsistent this minister. "

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2009, 07:23:24 PM »

Who was so lucky to have been there at just the right time to take those pictures..
That HULL of that boat would not withstand that fire for more then 4 minutes..
Fiberglass hull would melt down quickly.. mo.
Like somebody was standing Right There.. Amazing pictures..
I have never seen the pictures of the boat "PairofDice" being on fire before..
Who is the registered owner ?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2009, 07:25:21 PM »

Why is it that the boat on fire has a red stripe ..
 and the one sitting at dock has a blue stripe ?
Are these the same boat ?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2009, 07:26:59 PM »

I.C.   Different boats.. Glass design is completely different.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2009, 07:29:21 PM »

Google translation of link that caesu posted:

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1147077.ece/Nederlandse_spionnen_moeten_weg_van_Aruba

'Dutch spies have to go in Aruba "
ANP
published on February 11, 2009 15:25, updated 15:27

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes wants Dutch AIVD'ers that the security work of Aruba, the island deserted. That, he said after the leaking of confidential information from the Dutch Representation in Aruba.

The staff of the General Intelligence and Security Service (AIVD) according Croes came at the request of then Minister of Defense Henk Kamp to Aruba for the movements of Venezuela and President Hugo Chávez in the monitor. "Apparently they had more interest in the Aruban government and my family, especially my brother, the former Minister of Justice Hendrik Croes. Him and I have deep personal hurt. "

Swastikas
According to the leaked report of the Netherlands Hendrik Croes representation ensures that the next time 'on ramkoers Holland is gone. " He would also have the idea to cross hooks to use during demonstrations against the Round Table Conference in December last year in Curacao.

Rudy Croes wants Dutch public excuse offered for the leaking of confidential information. The Lower House Tuesday was not satisfied with the explanation of State Secretary Ank Bijleveld (Kingdom) on the matter. Most groups want them in a new letter creates more clarity. Bijleveld is currently researching the state of affairs.

Open debate
Croes wants in the room an open debate on the issue is conducted. He was surprised that no MP has called for all other reports that the Dutch representation in the last seven years has sent.

Liaison Venezuela
Premier Nelson Oduber has also sent a written reaction to the VNO and the Aruban governor.  “I regret having cooperated in good faith and against all advices with Defense-minister Henk Kamp to place a liaison in Aruba for the work in Venezuela, under the condition that he will not interfere with local matters.”  With VNO’s ‘wild stories and lies’ it is once again proven that ‘we cannot trust each other’.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52415.php

former defense minister Kamp is guest tomorrow at Pauw & Witteman.
now he is Queen's Commissioner for the islands Saba, Statia and Bonaire.

Henk Kamp is of the VVD, the same party as Johan Remkes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henk_Kamp

he might address the VNO-gate situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.