May 13, 2024, 03:51:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 293008 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2009, 11:23:05 PM »

TM...There is an article at this link that mentions Natalee's Case...Could You Please take a look and see if You can bring it over....TIA...Pg 6

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Will do, I must have missed it when I scanned it earlier.  Thanks Hotping!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2009, 11:34:58 PM »

TM...There is an article at this link that mentions Natalee's Case...Could You Please take a look and see if You can bring it over....TIA...Pg 6

Papiamentu translation of underlined part:

is deal here among another the investigacion on supuesto declaracionnan cu sr. jan van der straten owing to haci in the caso nataly holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2009, 11:40:11 PM »

is deal here among another the investigacion on supuesto declaracionnan cu sr. jan van der straten owing to haci in the caso nataly holloway.

Thanks TM! Does it mean that Van Der Straten is being investigated about Natalee's Case?   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2009, 11:48:30 PM »

Thanks TM! Does it mean that Van Der Straten is being investigated about Natalee's Case?   

Yes, I believe the "landsrecherche" (sp?) is supposed to be investigating Rudy Croes statement about Jan van der Straten's involvement in the beginning of the case.  From what I understand of the landsrecherche, it is a special group of police that investigate...maybe similar to internal affairs. 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2009, 11:53:20 PM »

Yes, I believe the "landsrecherche" (sp?) is supposed to be investigating Rudy Croes statement about Jan van der Straten's involvement in the beginning of the case.  From what I understand of the landsrecherche, it is a special group of police that investigate...maybe similar to internal affairs. 
I Thought that's what it was saying but I'm definitely never sure of what I think when it comes to Pap....lol....Thanks Again...

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2009, 11:59:18 PM »

You're welcome Hotping!  I know what you mean about the language...I just don't get it.   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2009, 12:14:47 AM »

O/T

CNN Breaking News

-- A Continental plane has crashed into a house in Buffalo, New York.

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 13, 2009, 01:25:46 AM »

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: February 13, 2009, 07:00:42 AM »

kort-sluiting, dutch translation = short conclusion

I thought that was going to be a description of the pic of Joran streaking on the beach.
now that was funny! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 13, 2009, 09:05:36 AM »

This may or may not be important; the timing was interesting to me.

http://www.awe24.com/

ATA AKI E PRUEBA E CARTANAN SCONDI CU GOBIERNO NO KIER A MUSTRA PUEBLO
FOR DI BASTA TEMPO CABA E MINISTRO TABATA TIN PALABRACION HACI!

Papiamentu translation:
come across behold here the proof the cartanan scondi cu gobierno does not owing to show people for of enough time end the ministro was have palabracion haci!

Whoa!!!!  This could be something!!  Silvetti Group does underwater construction also...............and you're right - the timing makes it VERY interesting!!

I wonder what day the meeting with Silvetti and AHATA took place?

I wonder also if there's a connection with GeoLab Netherlands and this company?

GREAT FIND TM!!!!! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: February 13, 2009, 09:23:30 AM »

Papiamentu translation:
come across behold here the proof the cartanan scondi cu gobierno does not owing to show people for of enough time end the ministro was have palabracion haci!

Whoa!!!!  This could be something!!  Silvetti Group does underwater construction also...............and you're right - the timing makes it VERY interesting!!

GREAT FIND TM!!!!! 
I was too dense to make a connection -- but, yes, this really needs to be delved into!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: February 13, 2009, 10:05:42 AM »

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 13, 2009, 10:54:24 AM »

This 1997 report refers to the landsrecherche as looking into prisoner protection.

http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/1998-17-inf-eng-2.htm
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 13, 2009, 11:11:47 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

GREAT FIND TM!!!!! 

This article was in today's Awe Mainta, I'm posting it without really reading it to do it quickly...at work

2/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

carta of minister briesen for are spanish is show cu if have one commitment for cu proyecto of platform even is tell cu if not give date of mudamento of platform will can come caso in corte benny sevinger, member of parliament of avp owing to indica cu fraccion of avp owing to ask one carta cu minister briesen owing to send for sr. trujillo of fresnos tocante the desaroyo of platform during tratamento of presupuesto of minister nel oduber 3 for 4 month happen. premier oduber owing to tell cu before the meeting end they will achieve the carta, but never they owing to haye. after during the meeting cu minister briesen y mtbs caminda owing to try of happen parliament one fastball owing to go back pidi’e. inclusive member of parliament otmar oduber before the meeting owing to cuminsa owing to ask one sharp of ordo caminda owing to tell cu before the meeting cuminsa they wanted the carta. minister briesen at the instant ey not can owing to haci nothing another cu busca the carta y tell cu will haye during the meeting, but the not owing to dune niether. finalmente diaranson fraccion of avp owing to achieve the carta for of his despacho. according sevinger, the carta here is confirma all thing avp owing to come is tell. the carta is show cu gobierno have one commitment cu the are spanish here. also the is show cual is the propiedadnan cu the are spanish will achieve, owing to pesar cu minister briesen owing to tell cu the not have acuerdo cu none are spanish. after cu the carta owing to leave briesen owing to change his declaracionnan saying cu the have acuerdo cu the are sol melia y trusam but only for one piece of the territory. member of parliament of avp is tell cu this is bayendo in the same direccion cu namdar, caminda cu hour the carta owing to come in publicidad y avp owing to tell cu gobierno had deliberacion cu are namdar, gobierno owing to come fast tell cu they not conoce namdar y never they owing to sit cune. after of this avp owing to saca one carta cu the are of royal caribbean owing to send for minister briesen cu is grandici’e for sit cu they together cu they good amigo efi namdar. at the instant ey briesen owing to go back change his declaracion saying cu is only once past owing to sit cune y cu the not owing to haci none commitment. pesey conclusion of benny sevinger is cu the gobierno here do not sincero cu people y simplemente is lie they're lie. the commitment cu gobierno owing to haci cu the are spanish can wordo read in the carta y is will siguiente: basa on they encuentro at madrid (caminda is show cu minister briesen is lie again because various trip owing to puntre if past owing to reuni cu the gruponan here at madrid y past owing to tell cu no). also is tell cu conseho of minister owing to aproba for give the compania mtbs cu cual sr. nel oduber owing to reuni y owing to bisanan ‘esaki is the opdracht’, for is the project manager of the proyecto of platform. more aleu briesen is tell trujillo cu mtbs will cuminsa they ehecusion of they tarea at end of the month here (februari 2008). they tarea is for procede cu the inversionistanan priva selecciona by of minister of turism y transporte y not bay cu one destaho publico. the companianan here is tcb (terminal contenedores de barcelona) for barcadera; for her terminal of cruceronan have cruceros de barcelona; for her free zone not have nomber; y for regal estate have sol melia y trusam (segun the carta of mtbs). in the carta for sr. trujillo minister briesen is tell cu they will follow cu the plan of alatec. if look at thing gobierno owing to company cu alatec can see cu eynan the finders fee is enter at vigor. benny sevinger owing to menciona also cu they have one another carta cu gobierno owing to send for apa in cual is tell cu if stay without give informacion what day is muda exactly the platform of container y what day the are sol melia is achieve the territory, this will can have the consecuencia cu the are sol melia can bay corte y will have damage for country aruba. reaccionando on this, sevinger owing to tell cu if will have damage for aruba by of the commitment of minister briesen, this will core for his cuenta y esun of sr. nel oduber.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: February 13, 2009, 11:23:48 AM »

Is this the connection?

aruba decided 2-12
letter dated 2-22-08

Juan Manuel Truilloc/ serrano, spainmaritime and transport business solutions, bv 

rotterdam royal haskoning

Maritime & Transport Business Solutions B.V.
Wijnhaven 3E
3011 WG ROTTERDAM
The Netherlands http://www.mtbs.nl/contact

experience2008-2009 Netherlands Antilles Transaction Advisor Barcadera Port
http://www.mtbs.nl/projectslist

Transaction Advisor Barcadera Port
Netherlands Antilles 2008-2009

mtbs was hired as a transaction advisor by the Ministry of Tourism and Transportation of Aruba to assist the Aruba government by implementing 4 port related investments. The investments concerned a cruise and container terminal, real estate and a free zone. Legal and PPP advise was provided and several strategic scenario's were developed of which the financial feasibility was assessed.
In the second phase mtbs is responsible for implementing the transaction through a competitive tender process.

http://www.mtbs.nl/assignment/transaction_advisor_barcadera_port

----------------------------

2007-2007 United Arab Emirates
Industrial Port of Abu Dhabi Feasibility Study
http://www.mtbs.nl/projectslist?page=1 

In January 2004, Dolphin Energy announced the award of its initial Dolphin Project contracts – for construction of the Ras Laffan processing plant, supply of its compression units and construction of two offshore production platforms respectively. In April, EPC awards were made for the twin sealines in Qatari waters, and for the construction of the Export Pipeline itself, and in November the EPC award was made for construction of the Taweelah gas receiving facilities in Abu Dhabi
http://www.dolphinenergy.com/Public/media-center/20050302.htm

July 2006
Dolphin  Project - geolab

GeoLab srl (Pozzuoli, Italy) recently established a permanent base in the Middle East. A new commercial and operational office, currently being used to support the Dolphin Project, has been established in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Hmirates.

According to CieoLab, the company's short-term business development plan includes the set-up of a Middle East branch in Bahrain and a logistic base with data processing and workshop facilities in Abu Dhabi
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa5367/is_200607/ai_n21395954

press releases
29 Feb 2008
Geolab Srl has been operating in the region since May 2005 and in July 2007 completed the undertaking Survey and ROV Support Services on behalf of the various EPIC Contractors involved in the Dolphin Project utilising our in-house vessels DP Reel and Sentinel and also third party vessel Gulmar Eagle.

In 2006 Geolab Srl provided survey positioning in support of Modern Computer Services during the undertaking of the ADMA OPCO ROV digital video acquisition, survey inspection of subsea pipelines with a total of 720 km being inspected.

Geolab have realised the region as an important market and to show our future commitment to the region, also offer clients an alternative choice of Survey and ROV contractor are in the final stages of registration of a Middle East Branch this will be .located in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates.

Geolab Srl shall be assigning to the region our in-house dedicated DP Class 1 ROV survey support and light construction vessel the DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro recently acquired from Subsea 7 and is currently undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel shall be available in early April 2008.

The Middle-East Branch has recently secured a 180 days contract for Geophysical Surveys Mapping Pipelines and Jackets in Middle East Region and is discussing with several major local contractors long-term agreements for provision of Survey and Positioning Services.
http://www.oceanologyinternational.com/page.cfm/T=m/Action=Press/PressID=104

GeoLab track-record comprises a large number of the most prestigious and technical demanding projects including, but not limited to, the following:

PIPELINES & PLATFORMS

Shallow Water

Adriatic Installation Campaign 2008
Bahr Essalam Project
Sabratha Platform Project
DIDON Field Project
Temsah Project
TMPC
Taurt Platform Project
Taurt Pipeline Project
El-Arish to Ashqelon
Rosetta PIM Project
AWA Paloukou & Ikalou
Mafumeira
Mimas & Thetys Development
Shearwater & Galleon Projects
Dolphin Project
ADMA-OPCO 2006 Pipeline Inspection Campaign

DEEP WATER

AQABA Project
LGTS Greenstream Project
Dalia Project
Burullus Phase IV

CABLES

Sirius, Solas & Esat Projects
Italy-Greece FOL & HDVC Interconnector
SACOI Project
Bass-Link Project
SAPEI Project
Neptune Project
Dolphin Umbilicals Project

OTHER MARKETS

SINPOS Project
TECSIS Project
ARCHEOMAR Project
IMDH Namibia and Angola Mining Surveys

http://www.geolab.it/geolab_eng/geoLay_progetti.html

September 26, 2005

Juan Manuel Trujillo has joined the New York office of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP as a partner in the Finance & Bankruptcy practice group. Trujillo, most recently with Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher in New York, specializes in international, cross-border and corporate transactions and foreign investment.

James J. McGuire, managing partner of the firm's New York office, said, "We are delighted to have Juan join the firm. He will strengthen our finance practice firmwide and extend the firm's Hispanic/Latino Business group to a national platform
http://www.sheppardmullin.com/press-releases-139.html

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 13, 2009, 11:27:01 AM »

And here is the direct connection between Luis Shaefer (Superior Offshore) and CalDive

Superior Offshore and Company 
Published on: 11/5/2006     
Louis E. Schaefer Jr.Chairman of the Board

Louis E. Schaefer, Jr. founded our company and has been our Chairman of the Board since August 2006.Mr. Schaefer was our Chief Executive Officer from 1994 until August 2006. From 1986 to 1992, Mr. Schaefer was an account manager at Cal Dive International, Inc., an offshore energy services company, and from 1984 to 1986 he worked for American Oilfield Divers Inc., an offshore energy services company.Between 1970 and 1984, Mr. Schaefer served as Chief Executive Officer of Schaefer Diving, an offshore energy services company
Executive Management - SuperiorOffshore.com - [Cached Version]
http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Schaefer_Louis_1062321252.aspx
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: February 13, 2009, 11:39:14 AM »

That is the ticket Jen3560
That was their intention the whole time.. Natalee search was a smoke screen.
Still they did give effort to Natalee.. Hope Dave did not give them any money as it appears they were already being paid by Others.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: February 13, 2009, 11:39:37 AM »

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the connection prior to November 2007 between Silvetti and Shaefer

JOHN SILVETTI

THE SILVETTI GROUP OF COMPANIES

Silvetti Marine Services LLCA.
Vessels Operation Company
1. RV Persistence
2. J. David
http://silvettigroup.com/sms.html

Marine Surveys LLC
http://silvettigroup.com/ms.html

Alternative Positioning Solutions LLC
A. Created in 2002
http://silvettigroup.com/aps.html

Map of Alternative Positioning Sltns,
401 Mecca St Ste B .. 401 Mecca St Ste B
Lafayette, LA 70508

lafayette.citysearch.com/profile/map/ 42105741/lafayette_la/alternative_positioning_sltns.html

LUIS SHAEFER

SUPERIOR DIVING

Resume ID: 101037

2006 June-August contracted with Alternative Positioning Solutions, APS/ Superior Diving on DSV Endevor Ship Shoal, Gulf of Mexico. Provided Positioning services in support of dive operation. Utilized Winfrog navigation software. Operated MS1000 Sonar and Gadiometer magnometer
http://www.marinetechnologyjobs.com/mt/mtJob.aspx?ShowResume=101037   

Lafayette-based Superior Offshore International Inc., an oilfield-services company, raised $152.2 million in an initial public offering on Thursday. The company sold 10.62 million shares at $15 each. And today the stock has picked up even more, rising $2.45 to $17.45 per share in early trading.

Superior Offshore was created in 1985 and was briefly know as Superior Diving. The company also provides onshore fabrication and subsea construction. The company will be moving into deepwater work later this year
http://blog.nola.com/tpmoney/2007/04/superior_offshore_raises_152_m.html

Year Started:1986
State of Incorporation:N/A
Company Website:www.superioroffshore.com
Location Type:HeadquartersTicker Symbol:DEEPQ
Stock Exchange:OTC
Also Does Business As:Superior Diving Company
NAICS:N/A
SIC #Code:
Est. Annual Sales:
Est. Employees:550Est. Employees at Location:40
Contact Name:Louis E Schaefer Jr Chairman Of The Board
http://www.manta.com/company/mmntnky
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: February 13, 2009, 11:50:36 AM »

Jen 3560,as well as TM.Great work.Now let's see if it's possible to link Silvetti straight to Aruba....I'm headed to work so i will be able to search all day long.Any company's you think i should look at just let me know!Great work Monkey's.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: February 13, 2009, 12:13:42 PM »

THE OBJECTIVE OF THE PERCEPTION UNDERTAKING

The Persistence venture was two fold from the getgo.  This would not have been a problem except that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti gave the deceptive impression that the undertaking was all about locating Natalee Holloway’s remains.  This afforded Schaefer and Silvetti the opportunity to take advantage of Tim Miller and his association with TES to raise funds.

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold but, affording John Silvetti the benefit of the doubt, he went into this venture with the intention of being an active  participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains in the event of a discovery.  However, sometime between the discovery of the trap/cage and the December 30, 2008 dive, the Arubans became involved.  It was during this period that John Silvetti may have been offered an incentive to turn a blind eye in regard to the sampling of the contents and the recovery process.  In other words, there would be no chain of command as the Arubans would be in complete control and the crew of the Persistence would not participate..

Logic dictates that contracts or incentives received by John Silvetti by Aruba following the Persistence undertaking must be investigated by the FBI.  Justice for an American citizen demands it.
_____

Jug Twitty
He is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped .... while they were looking ... the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever. They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Kyle Kingman
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle Kingman
John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle Kingman
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman
John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle Kingman
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.