May 04, 2024, 04:31:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 547570 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: January 05, 2010, 05:29:05 PM »

Does anyone remember....  the video of Ron standing with Teresa.. it is the morning of Feb. 10th when Ron and Teresa are doing an interview.  Ron falls to his knees in this video.

What I am trying to translate or read into is the statement made by Ron, when someone asked him if he knew or any idea (similar wording) who may have taken HaLeigh.

RON RESPONDS (similar to this)   ASK LE .... THEY KNOW WHO TOOK HALEIGH.  If I remember correctly, it is near the ending of the tape.

That statement has been hanging ... WHY would RON say THAT????  What does he mean when he speaks about the LE????

Why would he make a statement like that ....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: January 05, 2010, 05:51:41 PM »

Does anyone remember....  the video of Ron standing with Teresa.. it is the morning of Feb. 10th when Ron and Teresa are doing an interview.  Ron falls to his knees in this video.

What I am trying to translate or read into is the statement made by Ron, when someone asked him if he knew or any idea (similar wording) who may have taken HaLeigh.

RON RESPONDS (similar to this)   ASK LE .... THEY KNOW WHO TOOK HALEIGH.  If I remember correctly, it is near the ending of the tape.

That statement has been hanging ... WHY would RON say THAT????  What does he mean when he speaks about the LE????

Let me find that video..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1262 on: January 05, 2010, 05:52:32 PM »

I remember the video when Ron fell to his knees, but I don't recall the statement that Ron made.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: January 05, 2010, 06:03:53 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I remember the video too, but I dont remember him saying that particular statement,,,,,Oh and I have asked a question over in musing if anyone can answer me I would greatly appreciate it....Thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: January 05, 2010, 06:05:55 PM »

I found the video, got interrupted so couldn't listen to the entire ting.  I'm uploading to photobucket right now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: January 05, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »

I found the video, got interrupted so couldn't listen to the entire ting.  I'm uploading to photobucket right now.

Here's the video.  Click on the picture below. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: January 05, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »

Thank-you for the video, I didn't hear Ron say that, but he might have near the end, I couldn't make out totally what he was saying.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: January 05, 2010, 06:33:15 PM »

Thank-you for the video, I didn't hear Ron say that, but he might have near the end, I couldn't make out totally what he was saying.

I suppose another station could have had a microphone there too and captured something different towards the beginning or end.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: January 05, 2010, 06:37:58 PM »

I suppose another station could have had a microphone there too and captured something different towards the beginning or end.
That could be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: January 05, 2010, 06:52:54 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show at 9pm ET:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: January 05, 2010, 07:27:42 PM »

I just listened closely to it and did not hear that stated, either.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: January 05, 2010, 07:33:26 PM »

I just listen to the video 3 times and did not hear that statement either.

I heard Ron say that he is going to take the trash out when its time..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: January 05, 2010, 07:34:01 PM »

Thank-you, and thank-you Klaas 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: January 05, 2010, 10:37:49 PM »

mods if you think, you need to, take this down, so be it, im good with it

I HAVE NO PROOF of THAT, THIS IS JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT

friend comes by, has a friend with, im on net, whats ya doing, checking this vid, whats it about,
we do the history, wow says friend, and some of these choice words, %$#@ &^%$ *&^%$, [not exact count]
moving on,friend of friend says wait back up, back up to where, right there. i dont know whats up, or
what the friend of, is seeing, he says i know that, you know what, that. That what, we say, that.
ill leave you with that, because i have found nothing else to confirm that, pg 17 in the pdf, and
 the scroll pg file, and the THAT is in the vid
Qs. that have been asked, how the.... did so and so get off with those charges, so many times
C.J. the Fn LE know what this chit is, he always gets off, NOT WORD FOR WORD
draw your own conclusions
tell friend of friend bye.....u not tel me by, never met
if there is any truth to this , maybe better, it is public
IM TO Fn OLD FOR THIS BS and i pray it is BS, because if you think about some of the things that
were said by..........it almost makes sense
will robinson danger, or danger zone, what ever
dm scary is what it is
no the real story is, i was just sittin around, cooking chit in my head and look what i found.
or is it the cw618 believe it or not show
have you ever had that, not feeling good, about this feeling, feeling
oh ya ,the post... the fbi someone needs to be brought in, or they talk something, i would have to look
for that post
im prob screwed, oh ya this is a dream, all is good
just chit

pg 17
http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/SECTIONS/Documents/loaddoc.aspx?PublicationType=Committees&CommitteeId=2361&Session=2008&DocumentType=Reports&FileName=Organized%20Crime%20Groups%20in%20Florida.pdf

scroll pg
http://www.fgia.com/FDOC.htm

vid i was watching
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/?action=view&current=UNCUT-MissingGirlsFathersEmotionalI.flv

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: January 05, 2010, 11:01:23 PM »

I do remember at some point ron making a similar statement in regards to the cops... he said they will know anything before he does and it was said in an asshole way that could be what you were thinking of... like some reporter said something like where is your daughter and he said i don't know ask the cops type thing
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: January 05, 2010, 11:06:11 PM »

friend comes by, has a friend with, im on net, whats ya doing, checking this vid, whats it about,
we do the history, wow says friend, and some of these choice words, %$#@ &^%$ *&^%$, [not exact count]
moving on,friend of friend says wait back up, back up to where, right there. i dont know whats up, or
what the friend of, is seeing, he says i know that, you know what, that. That what, we say, that.
ill leave you with that, because i have found nothing else to confirm that, pg 17 in the pdf, and
Qs. that have been asked, how the.... did so and so get off with those charges, so many times
IM TO Fn OLD FOR THIS BS and i pray it is BS, because if you think about some of the things that
dm scary is what it is
no the real story is, i was just sittin around, cooking chit in my head and look what i found.
oh ya ,the post... the fbi someone needs to be brought in, or they talk something, i would have to look
for that post
just chit

pg 17
http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/SECTIONS/Documents/loaddoc.aspx?PublicationType=Committees&CommitteeId=2361&Session=2008&DocumentType=Reports&FileName=Organized%20Crime%20Groups%20in%20Florida.pdf

scroll pg

vid i was watching
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/?action=view&current=UNCUT-MissingGirlsFathersEmotionalI.flv

cw did i miss something because i do not understand one word of your post.... is that a blog you copied or something i am so utterly confused
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: January 05, 2010, 11:06:56 PM »

dm scary is what it is
for that post
just chit

pg 17

scroll pg

vid i was watching

Wow, cw618.

I am sorry, but I cannot decipher a thing you posted.

I did download the .pdf file. I did scroll the page you posted. And gathered that there are 2 gangs listed in Palatka: Danger Zone and Dog Pound Gangsters.

I also have watched the video, several times.

But I have absolutely no idea what your post says or is about.

I did try.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: January 05, 2010, 11:09:52 PM »

Here's the video.  Click on the picture below. 

if ind it interseting that the last thing he says before he colapse is how he would give his life for his daughters LIFE back... not my daugter back but my daughters LIFE back... also when misty did thhe interview where her momis rubbing her back (real early on ) she says i didn't do anything WITH then stops herself and says to THAT little girl.... after both these statements that they make they show genuine remorse and a moment of regret IMO
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: January 05, 2010, 11:40:12 PM »

Really bothers me that he musters up one tear with all his whining.  I just cannot buy what he is selling.

I think that I remember Ron making a statement to the effect of asking LE when there was a news conference under a tent.  Anyone remember that?  It was very early on and it was Ron and LE

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: January 05, 2010, 11:54:21 PM »

Really bothers me that he musters up one tear with all his whining.  I just cannot buy what he is selling.

I think that I remember Ron making a statement to the effect of asking LE when there was a news conference under a tent.  Anyone remember that?  It was very early on and it was Ron and LE

That was not very clear.  I really believe I heard Ron say that the reporters should ask LE that they knew where she was, during that one news conference.  They were under a tent,   there were representatives from LE, maybe FBI also?  I remember that  we all questioned it at the time and I am wondering if that is what  you are talking about GramaMonkey?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.