May 21, 2024, 07:17:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 173607 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: August 01, 2010, 11:19:57 AM »

Janet - in your above post I simply fixed "ebastian" to "Sebastian"   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: August 01, 2010, 11:24:49 AM »

Terri Horman Support Page ‎~Mary my computer is acting up... I cant recall where I found this photo but I did supposedly it was from someone driving away from the school that day. I dont think its Kyron doesn't look like him, but what do you all think? Just a theory..

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12519&id=131975590176118

IMO  HE  DOES LOOK LIKE kYRON

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: August 01, 2010, 11:27:00 AM »

Blonde - it wasn't driving from the school that day, it was near a checkpoint and at closer look with a clearer photo the boy looks more like a little girl with glasses.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: August 01, 2010, 11:27:15 AM »

Terri Horman Support Page ‎~Mary my computer is acting up... I cant recall where I found this photo but I did supposedly it was from someone driving away from the school that day. I dont think its Kyron doesn't look like him, but what do you all think? Just a theory..

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ Mary okay thanks! I just had it when I was looking through my pics but couldn't recall where it came from. Or if it was even legit, plus I didn't think it really looked like him. But just putting out a theory that maybe in all this it could still be a stranger abduction

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: August 01, 2010, 11:30:04 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Reward-missing-Portland--Kyron-Horman-up-to-50000-99349594.html

Kyron investigators want more info from DeDe Spicher

by David Krough and Colin Miner, KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 31, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Updated today at 4:55 PM

PORTLAND -- As the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman enters its ninth week, KGW has learned invesitgators are busy trying to determine what - if anything - a friend of his step-mother's knows about what happened to him.

Sources - including people who have spoken with investigators - tell KGW that DeDe Speicher was cooperating more now after an appeal from Kyron's parents that she be more forthcoming.

However, investigators believe that she has still has not told them everything she knows.

KGW has learned that investigators have conducted several searches related to Speicher, including of property belonging to relatives of hers. They have also spoken with people who were in contact with her the day Kyron disappeared.

According to these sources, investigators want to know from Speicher - who spent days with Terri after Kaine moved out, taking their daughter with him - what Terri may have told her about the day Kyron disappeared and whether she was in contact with Terri on that day.

Calls to Spicher's attorney were not returned.
(snipped)

I suspect that DeDe may be the catalyst that will bring closure to the Kyron Horman case.  I hope there is a plea bargain happening behind the scenes ... a plea bargain that will have the ability to reveal the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010.

If this woman was with Terri in that 90 minute period when she "abruptly" left her place of employment without a word to anyone ... it is hard to comprehend she is not privy to something regarding the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

+++++++

Officials to share information into Oregon boy's disappearance
By the CNN Wire Staff
July 27, 2010 9:17 a.m. EDT

The Oregonian reported that detectives have asked Spicher about her whereabouts June 4.

According to the newspaper, Spicher was doing gardening work for a Portland homeowner when she "abruptly left about 11:30 a.m."

The homeowner tried reaching Spicher on her cell phone, the newspaper reported, but got no answer. Spicher returned to the house about 90 minutes later, the newspaper reported, citing detectives.

Stavley declined to comment Monday on what Spicher was doing during those 90 minutes.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/27/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: August 01, 2010, 11:32:17 AM »

Janet - in your above post I simply fixed "ebastian" to "Sebastian"   

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: August 01, 2010, 11:32:23 AM »

Blonde - if you are going to post the comments, let's add this one too

Janet Schmidt  I remember seeing that, I think it was from some newscast, they had a LE stop near the school where they were stopping cars and asking people if they saw anything or something, and someone freeze framed that shot and people were trying to figure out if that was Kyron, and all, and then it came out the origin of the shot. If I can remember correctly, anymore, LOL.

You really think that the LE stop would miss someone that looked like Kyron?  I mean seriously?
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: August 01, 2010, 12:02:14 PM »

I just do not understand what is going on in the world...all these missing children, Trenton Duckett, Haleigh Cummings, Gabriel Johnson, Kyron Horman...I don't understand the selfishness that motivates the women that were in these babies, lives.  I don't know how those women could look at those babies' sweet little faces and harm one hair on their head.  I don't know how parents can abandon their children, mistreat their children or kill their children, especially when there are people in this world that would give anything to just have one of those sweet, precious children. I want to do more than just come to these boards.  I think I need to go back to school and learn a profession that will let me be able to help.  I am sick of standing by and doing nothing.  WHAT CAN I DO THAT MIGHT MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?  If anyone has any suggestions...please let me know because I am tired of just standing by and watching.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: August 01, 2010, 12:18:37 PM »

I do not understand how no one saw Kyron in that school after Terri left and if she left with Kyron...How is it that nobody noticed that?  It does seem like a hole just opened up in the universe and swallowed him.  I highly doubt it was a stranger abduction because I think that a stranger taking Kyron out of school in broad daylight would have been noticed and it would be highly risky...I know predators take risks but what kind of predator just saunters into a school and snatches a child?  The only predator I can think of would be a well known one...someone trusted and familiar...like the stepmom.  And to think of the planning that had to go into such an operation...what kind of sick monster is even able to plan something like that? 

I know Desiree wants to hope that the stepmom stashed him...I would hold out hope until the cows came home.  I can't imagine her guilt.  Often, during the family's press conferences, she looks at Kaine.  What a tough woman...I would not even be able to stand next to him, much less look at him because he brought that boogeyman into their son's life, brought the boogeyman in while Desiree was pregnant.  I wonder if the scheming started then...what kind of woman looks at a pregnant woman's man and says, "Yeah...I want some of that".  What kind of woman starts sexting another man when a little boy is missing?  What kind of woman shows not one iota of concern about that missing little boy?  I guess, the odds are...a guilty one...the boogeyman incarnate.  I wish they would arrest her and take away her life's comforts...maybe that would help...but I doubt it...probably end up being like Casey Anthony.  It seems like these low life, pond scum have a huge drive for self-preservation...just like that fungus that thrives in ponds...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 01, 2010, 12:32:08 PM »

Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com
Story Published: Jun 30, 2010 at 7:53 PM PDT

Story Updated: Jul 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM PDT

By Dan Tilkin KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - KATU News has been tracking postings by Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, on KATU.com’s comment section. While there are no bombshells in them it is the first time she has communicated publicly about her stepson’s disappearance.

KATU News traced her user ID to an e-mail address, which it then traced to a professional Internet profile in the name of Terri Horman. The account was set up well before Kyron disappeared.

In the postings, Terri defends herself against all kinds of accusations.

For example, five days after Kyron disappeared, KATU On Your Side investigators found Terri and her husband, Kaine, leaving their gym after a workout.

People commented about it and called her actions “unbelievable.”

Terri responded: “Wow. Unless you know all the details, the stress, the worry, the pain, you have nothing to speak of. You are merely making assumptions - you have no facts, details or knowledge to present so please refrain from your accusations,” she wrote.

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

In her longest post, about the church vigil for Kyron, Terri takes issue with a person who criticized the Horman family for observing the ceremony from a private room.

“Just so you can have the facts straight since I know personally … The family … went to the back of the church to watch and be part of the community - all together - mom, stepmom, dad, stepdad. …”

That was 11 days before Kaine moved out.

So far Terri has not communicated publically in any other manner.

She has come under increasingly more media and public scrutiny after Kaine filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order against her on Monday.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: August 01, 2010, 12:36:15 PM »

He totally definitely does! But who took that picture, and is it trustwory? How could could she/he forget where she found it if she thought it looked like Kyron? Why wait so long to post it? Why wouldn't whoever took the picture come forward. Looks like another hoax (maybe an old pic of Kyron, wouldn't surprise me if it was supplied by Terri)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: August 01, 2010, 12:43:50 PM »

Blonde - what part of that month old article about Terri posting comments were you wanting to point out to us?  I do find it telling that Kaine is now asking for anyone that had electronic correspondence with Terri to take a second look at everything and go to LE if they think it is of value to finding Kyron.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: August 01, 2010, 12:48:31 PM »

Blonde - what part of that month old article about Terri posting comments were you wanting to point out to us?  I do find it telling that Kaine is now asking for anyone that had electronic correspondence with Terri to take a second look at everything and go to LE if they think it is of value to finding Kyron.

You would think that LE took her computer and her cell phone and would already be able to see what type of correspondence she had and who she corresponded with...but then again...who knows...I would just think in a missing child's case everyone involved (in order to clear their name) would be required to give up these items...well I would hope.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: August 01, 2010, 12:49:23 PM »

Interesting thought process.

Sean Davidson
I'm pretty sure I'd have to fight Desi off first to get my licks in on them, but I could do it Smile I'd let her help me, then we'd plan the perfect alibi together Wink
June 4 at 7:36pm

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sean-Davidson/100000672450300#!/profile.php?id=100000672450300&v=wall

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: August 01, 2010, 12:50:32 PM »

You would think that LE took her computer and her cell phone and would already be able to see what type of correspondence she had and who she corresponded with...but then again...who knows...I would just think in a missing child's case everyone involved (in order to clear their name) would be required to give up these items...well I would hope.

Yes, I'm sure they did take her laptop and have her phone records.  There's nothing to stop Terri from using someone elses phone, computer, laptop though.  She could have used DeDe's 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: August 01, 2010, 12:57:02 PM »

Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com
Story Published: Jun 30, 2010 at 7:53 PM PDT

Story Updated: Jul 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM PDT

By Dan Tilkin KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - KATU News has been tracking postings by Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, on KATU.com’s comment section. While there are no bombshells in them it is the first time she has communicated publicly about her stepson’s disappearance.

KATU News traced her user ID to an e-mail address, which it then traced to a professional Internet profile in the name of Terri Horman. The account was set up well before Kyron disappeared.

In the postings, Terri defends herself against all kinds of accusations.

For example, five days after Kyron disappeared, KATU On Your Side investigators found Terri and her husband, Kaine, leaving their gym after a workout.

People commented about it and called her actions “unbelievable.”

Terri responded: “Wow. Unless you know all the details, the stress, the worry, the pain, you have nothing to speak of. You are merely making assumptions - you have no facts, details or knowledge to present so please refrain from your accusations,” she wrote.

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

In her longest post, about the church vigil for Kyron, Terri takes issue with a person who criticized the Horman family for observing the ceremony from a private room.

Just so you can have the facts straight since I know personally … The family … went to the back of the church to watch and be part of the community - all together - mom, stepmom, dad, stepdad. …”

That was 11 days before Kaine moved out.

So far Terri has not communicated publically in any other manner.

She has come under increasingly more media and public scrutiny after Kaine filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order against her on Monday.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: August 01, 2010, 12:57:48 PM »

Sean Davidson
I'm pretty sure I'd have to fight Desi off first to get my licks in on them, but I could do it Smile I'd let her help me, then we'd plan the perfect alibi together Wink

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sean-Davidson/100000672450300#!/profile.php?id=100000672450300&v=wall

I find the conversation much clearer when read in context and along with the other comments.  It appears to me at this point he wasn't thinking that the very suspect would be Terri:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: August 01, 2010, 12:59:19 PM »

Thanks Blonde.  I guess I'm still confused since it's month old news and we're pretty sure that Terri hasn't told the truth about many things.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: August 01, 2010, 12:59:32 PM »

Yes, I'm sure they did take her laptop and have her phone records.  There's nothing to stop Terri from using someone elses phone, computer, laptop though.  She could have used DeDe's 

What I am wondering about is if she opened up any accounts using her old names, a sibling's name, or her parent's names and for some of those accounts like facebook...even fake names.  This is horrible, but a coworker of mine was having affairs on his wife and he knew that she checked their cell phone for numbers...etc (it happens pretty often where I work and the people I deal with) and he would brag about going to the bad side of the city to gas stations where he could buy a disposable cell phone with cash so nothing was affiliated to his name.  He would leave the cell phone at work or hide it in his car.  I have seen this before, as well, it is quite common in my line of work...this type of deception.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: August 01, 2010, 01:04:01 PM »

Sean Davidson

I find the conversation much clearer when read in context and along with the other comments.  It appears to me at this point he wasn't thinking that the very suspect would be Terri:

Well sure. That is why I made certain to also post the link. Regardless it is an interesting thought process imo.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.