May 14, 2024, 05:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 450369 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2010, 05:33:26 PM »

Thank you Tamikosmom!!!!  an angelic monkey

You are welcome cartfly.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2010, 05:37:03 PM »

Originally Posted by mgardner 

Thanks NoRose, just wanted to see if she said anything else and was looking for her facebook.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2010, 05:38:40 PM »

Originally Posted by mgardner 

Thanks NoRose, just wanted to see if she said anything else and was looking for her facebook.
I went back to see if she posted what Tammi said to her, but she hasn't, she is probably afraid of being banned if she does.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2010, 05:40:50 PM »

Thanks so much to everyone for the FB and media updates.  I keep checking in hoping for a positive outcome to this case.

I am somewhat distracted today ... pulled in different directions.  I am working behind the scenes on a Natalee Holloway document while ... attempting to put on a decent dinner for hubby's sister and BIL driving to the Valley from Vancouver.  I suggested we take them out for dinner but cheapo ...

Monkey Devil!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2010, 05:41:59 PM »

Tammie Peters Facio (Age 37)

I have never seen anyone with so many names.  I believe she should be Tammy "Louise" Fay Smith.
IDK, Tamara Louise Peters?  I am going out on a limb...Did she name herself after "Tammy Faye Baker"? LOL,JMO.

Associated names:
Tammi F Facio
Tammi P Facio
Tammy P Facio
Tammy Peters
Tammi F Peters
Tammi P Riddle
Tammi Smith

Nashville, TN
Chalmette, LA
Phoenix, AZ
Arabi, LA
Antioch, TN
Goodlettsville, TN
Scottsdale, AZ
Meraux, LA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2010, 05:55:21 PM »

Mother of missing Tempe toddler officially charged

TEMPE, AZ -- The mother of an 8-month-old boy who has been missing since late December was indicted by a grand jury Thursday.

Elizabeth Johnson was indicted on charges of kidnapping, chid abuse, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Officials say Johnson fled the state with her son during the week of December 22 in an apparent custody dispute.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Mother-of-missing-Tempe-toddler-officially-charged/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

When Tammi Smith's own words are considered ... why is this woman not in jail along with Elizabeth Johnson charged with  custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Janet

++++++

Lie admitted in Missing Baby Case
January 15, 2010

http://www.kpho.com/video/22243067/index.html

Pssst Janet, (whispering) she was just trying to help remember? She has zero to do with this...

Bull pucky she needs to be arrested already.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2010, 05:59:51 PM »

I have never seen anyone with so many names.  I believe she should be Tammy "Louise" Fay Smith.
IDK, Tamara Louise Peters?  I am going out on a limb...Did she name herself after "Tammy Faye Baker"? LOL,JMO.

Associated names:
Tammi F Facio
Tammi P Facio
Tammy P Facio
Tammy Peters
Tammi F Peters
Tammi P Riddle
Tammi Smith

Nashville, TN
Chalmette, LA
Phoenix, AZ
Arabi, LA
Antioch, TN
Goodlettsville, TN
Scottsdale, AZ
Meraux, LA

Seahorse I think we figured out in the first thread that Peters is her maiden name, Riddle was her first hubby, Facio is her second hubby, father of her 3 children that she gave up parental rights to, and Smith is the 3 rd hubby

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2010, 06:00:47 PM »

since there is only one comment so far...I brought it over here..

Jade Watkins says:

i used to work for Tammi. Her name was Tammi Smith. I remember them having a daughter named Hannah, but it wasn't their real daughter. It was actually Jack's granddaughter. Tammi under fer the child. I used to feed her things I thought she may be able to eat. Tammi used to count every morsel of food in her house and knew eactly what I had fed Hannah. I started bringing my own food from home to give her. My mom cleaned her house, and found records from where Tammi was instutionalized from several mental illnesses. I feel sorry for this child if the mother did give him to them.

January 12, 1:04 PM

I found "Jade Marie Watkins" in Arizona with relatives, one of the relatives could be her mother that cleaned TPS house.

I am afraid gine the complete line of relatives, in case TPS pops and sues Marie for deflamation of character.

http://www.peoplefinders.com

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2010, 06:03:22 PM »

Associated names:
Tammi F Facio
Tammi P Facio
Tammy P Facio
Tammy Peters
Tammi F Peters
Tammi P Riddle
Tammi Smith

Nashville, TN
Chalmette, LA
Phoenix, AZ
Arabi, LA
Antioch, TN
Goodlettsville, TN
Scottsdale, AZ
Meraux, LA

Most of the documents I have seen she is using Tammi but I wouldnt put it past her to change things around. Also we did find that she is 37 and the correct birthdate would be 1972.

This was posted on the last thread #1601 by SuziQ, hope this helps.

http://tammi-smith.katrina.aidpage.com/tammi-smith/

Messages about TAMMI SMITH (1 posts)
posted on on Sep 15, 2005

TAMMI FAY PETERS SMITH Mother's Name: JANIS S. COUVILLION Father's Name: ROBIN A. PETERS Sex: F Date of Birth: 3.12.1972 Place of Birth: PHOENIX,AZ.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2010, 06:07:24 PM »

Mother of missing Tempe toddler officially charged

TEMPE, AZ -- The mother of an 8-month-old boy who has been missing since late December was indicted by a grand jury Thursday.

Elizabeth Johnson was indicted on charges of kidnapping, chid abuse, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Officials say Johnson fled the state with her son during the week of December 22 in an apparent custody dispute.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Mother-of-missing-Tempe-toddler-officially-charged/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

When Tammi Smith's own words are considered ... why is this woman not in jail along with Elizabeth Johnson charged with  custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Janet

++++++

Lie admitted in Missing Baby Case
January 15, 2010

http://www.kpho.com/video/22243067/index.html

Pssst Janet, (whispering) she was just trying to help remember? She has zero to do with this...

Bull pucky she needs to be arrested already.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2010, 06:08:34 PM »

Associated names:
Tammi F Facio
Tammi P Facio
Tammy P Facio
Tammy Peters
Tammi F Peters
Tammi P Riddle
Tammi Smith

Nashville, TN
Chalmette, LA
Phoenix, AZ
Arabi, LA
Antioch, TN
Goodlettsville, TN
Scottsdale, AZ
Meraux, LA

Seahorse I think we figured out in the first thread that Peters is her maiden name, Riddle was her first hubby, Facio is her second hubby, father of her 3 children that she gave up parental rights to, and Smith is the 3 rd hubby

Darla,

Thank-you.  What is the puzzle is her birth name..Tamara Louise Peters or Tammy Louise Peters?  Is Fay a made up name?
TIA

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2010, 06:13:42 PM »

Baby Gabriel's sitter speaks out

A babysitter who watched Gabriel Johnson the night he and his mother arrived in San Antonio says Elizabeth Johnson seemed detached from her son. 18-year-old Analisa Urias says Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

“She was not affectionate towards Gabriel or anything, it did not seem like she really wanted him.” said Urias who says Johnson gave very few instructions to the babysitter before leaving.  Urias says there was a sharp knife sitting in the room.

Two hours later, Johnson returned to the room and received a phone call from someone speaking loud enough for Analisa to hear. Johnson told her it was her grandmother and explained her husband was threatening her family because of a custody battle.

The FBI questioned Analisa about her contact with Johnson, but there was no indication where the mother may be going or what she was planning on doing with her son.

“She said she needed to figure out what she was going to do with her life.” according to Urias.

Employees at Homegate told KENS 5 Johnson booked the room for a week, but left behind a car seat and clothes.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Baby-Gabriels-sitter-speaks-out-81782547.html
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2010, 06:16:51 PM »

Associated names:
Tammi F Facio
Tammi P Facio
Tammy P Facio
Tammy Peters
Tammi F Peters
Tammi P Riddle
Tammi Smith

Nashville, TN
Chalmette, LA
Phoenix, AZ
Arabi, LA
Antioch, TN
Goodlettsville, TN
Scottsdale, AZ
Meraux, LA

Most of the documents I have seen she is using Tammi but I wouldnt put it past her to change things around. Also we did find that she is 37 and the correct birthdate would be 1972.

This was posted on the last thread #1601 by SuziQ, hope this helps.

http://tammi-smith.katrina.aidpage.com/tammi-smith/

Messages about TAMMI SMITH (1 posts)
posted on on Sep 15, 2005

TAMMI FAY PETERS SMITH Mother's Name: JANIS S. COUVILLION Father's Name: ROBIN A. PETERS Sex: F Date of Birth: 3.12.1972 Place of Birth: PHOENIX,AZ.

Cartfly,

Thank-You.

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=JANIS+&qmi=s&qn=+COUVILLION&qs=AZ&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2010, 06:21:45 PM »

"A planned national protest of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's policies has prompted the department to suspend visitations at most county jails for 24 hours this weekend, officials said.

People visiting inmates in the Durango complex, including Tent City, Estrella, Durango, and Lower Buckeye jails, are expected to be turned away between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday, according to a statement released by the sheriff's office."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2010, 06:44:31 PM »

I found Tammy's parents divorce

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/GetRecDataDetail.aspx?Rec=19970266019

I can't paste the info because of phone numbers which isn't permitted.

This is an "unofficial document".

Tammy F. Peters will be 38 on March 12.

TPS siblings are:

Billie J. Peters

Bobbie S. Peters

Tracey L. Peters

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2010, 07:06:35 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Sad to hear that the posting was not "our Gabriel".  It seems that Becky Higgins is the one who called "Beth" and that's how they determined it was an infant Gabriel.  Interesting read here on the blog.  I've posted a snippet and a link:

possible lead for missing baby case HERE!?
Okay, so get this.

For a couple of weeks now, there has been local & national news coverage on a missing baby "Gabriel". You can watch an overview of the story here on The Early Show. And here is another follow-up story on The Today Show. Of course there are several related news video clips.

On Wednesday this week the local news did a bit about my website (as in ... what you see on your monitor right now) and how there was a possible lead to the missing baby Gabriel on my blog.  (continued at link)

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/

First I want to say I find it highly inappropriate for this Becky person to take it upon herself and call Beth and ask her about the baby. Hello just because someone is order her product doesn't automatically mean they are honest people? Also, since I am not hearing from LE themselves that infact the baby Beth has is only 15 days old, and it was a phone call and not an in person meeting Becky had, this cannot be fully discounted. I am going to still wait until hear from the police on this one.

I didn't find anything on craigslist in San Antonio that would stand out but then again I do not know EJ's cell number so I was not able to really discount anything. I find it interesting there were calls for models and actresses and she left the motel all dolled up. From some of the pics shown of her, I think maybe she had an interest in modeling. It could account for some of the extra money.

I have to agree.  What was this woman thinking.  It was not her job to call her and if it was THE baby Gabriel, all it did was to alert her to the fact of what was going on.  Jeers to Becky Higgins!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2010, 07:14:38 PM »

Baby Gabriel's sitter speaks out

A babysitter who watched Gabriel Johnson the night he and his mother arrived in San Antonio says Elizabeth Johnson seemed detached from her son. 18-year-old Analisa Urias says Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

“She was not affectionate towards Gabriel or anything, it did not seem like she really wanted him.” said Urias who says Johnson gave very few instructions to the babysitter before leaving.  Urias says there was a sharp knife sitting in the room.

Two hours later, Johnson returned to the room and received a phone call from someone speaking loud enough for Analisa to hear. Johnson told her it was her grandmother and explained her husband was threatening her family because of a custody battle.

The FBI questioned Analisa about her contact with Johnson, but there was no indication where the mother may be going or what she was planning on doing with her son.

“She said she needed to figure out what she was going to do with her life.” according to Urias.

Employees at Homegate told KENS 5 Johnson booked the room for a week, but left behind a car seat and clothes.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Baby-Gabriels-sitter-speaks-out-81782547.html

Didn't the reporter last night say the grandmother stated she didn't talk with her. I wonder who was on that call? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2010, 07:16:55 PM »

"A planned national protest of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's policies has prompted the department to suspend visitations at most county jails for 24 hours this weekend, officials said.

People visiting inmates in the Durango complex, including Tent City, Estrella, Durango, and Lower Buckeye jails, are expected to be turned away between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday, according to a statement released by the sheriff's office."
National protest? lol, got to love it, they protest and he gets more strick.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2010, 08:08:39 PM »

PER NG: Police looking through camera found on EJ when arrested.   Tammi is on the phone 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2010, 08:08:40 PM »

NG

LE has Garmin GPS and Camera

Search at the Smith's took 4 hours, questioned them for 2 hours then searched

LE is saying why or if the questioning lead to the search

Tammi says LE wanted everything from phones and computers

Tammi has nothing to come clean about

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.