May 13, 2024, 08:57:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 450907 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1040 on: September 22, 2009, 12:33:10 AM »

It also seems odd that the children were sitting on the porch eating supper if it was that cold and also why was the air conditioning man needed if it was that cold outside?

Here where I live in FL, the A/C guy is also the heater guy, if that helps
Yes, same here in Al. but if my a/c was not working I would call the a/c guy but if my heating was not working, I would call the heating man.  Just odd to me and then apparently those children did not even have blankets to keep them covered.  I think Jr. was probably asleep on the sofa as Ron said that the bed had not been slept in and I don't think Haleigh ever made it to any bed that night.  Just a real mess and so sad as Haleigh never had much of a chance at life IMO.

ITA about the blankets and sleeping arrangements........such a sad situation and butterbean is still in that situation

They spend all their money on drugs and parties, can't be bothered with extra blankets for the kids. I'm surprised they bothered with sheets. I'm getting ugly again, been trying not to......

I have been too, but it's so d@mn frustrating watching the entire Cumming's family and their constant glowing reviews of Misty..........FTLOG people, she was out on a drug/sex binge for 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The frustration turns to anger just as it did in the Caylee Anthony case because it appears they are only interested in CYA and not Haleigh. Heartbreaking isn't it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1041 on: September 22, 2009, 12:38:16 AM »

This would be a little easier to take if Misty were with Ron for years and the mother of his children like Crystal but this is an all out defense , united front , for a girl he knew less than 6 months.....and don't forget just cheated on him....just mind boggling

Exactly.  Same reason why I don't understand why Ron's mom is defending her.   She barely knows this 17-yr old druggie!       It doesn't make sense!
WARNING:_ Pure Speculation below!!! 
IMO it is because while it was Misty looking after Hayleigh it was Ron's drugs that killed her. I believe Ron did have a fight with Msty on the phone (probably over drugs and Misty not helping herself) and Haleigh got into things she shouldn't have while Misty was distracted. Misty may not have realised what she had even done till she found Haleigh dead on HER BLANKET. She panicked got rid of the body and then told Ron when she got home. That is why Ron can be heard on the 911 call saying 'we're fu*ked! I wasn't even part of it (or something very close to that I forget his exact words). Unfortunately though Ron had called Ronnie and he had checked while Misty was getting rid of the evidence. Granny Syke has been done for selling hasn't she? I wouldn't be surprised then if this was a family run business. Misty would much rather live with dealers than her parent's who have to beg xanax tabs off of her.  Plus she doesn't like her family much anyway and probably thinks this would be Tommy's just desserts anyway if he got the blame.

This has always been one of my two theories (the other being accidental death due to receiving a blow to the head during a figh between Ron and Misty earlier in the day)........although IIRC Sykes hasn't been arrested of drugs, ironically it was interference with child custody........go figure

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: September 22, 2009, 12:42:22 AM »

This would be a little easier to take if Misty were with Ron for years and the mother of his children like Crystal but this is an all out defense , united front , for a girl he knew less than 6 months.....and don't forget just cheated on him....just mind boggling

Exactly.  Same reason why I don't understand why Ron's mom is defending her.   She barely knows this 17-yr old druggie!       It doesn't make sense!
WARNING:_ Pure Speculation below!!! 
IMO it is because while it was Misty looking after Hayleigh it was Ron's drugs that killed her. I believe Ron did have a fight with Msty on the phone (probably over drugs and Misty not helping herself) and Haleigh got into things she shouldn't have while Misty was distracted. Misty may not have realised what she had even done till she found Haleigh dead on HER BLANKET. She panicked got rid of the body and then told Ron when she got home. That is why Ron can be heard on the 911 call saying 'we're fu*ked! I wasn't even part of it (or something very close to that I forget his exact words). Unfortunately though Ron had called Ronnie and he had checked while Misty was getting rid of the evidence. Granny Syke has been done for selling hasn't she? I wouldn't be surprised then if this was a family run business. Misty would much rather live with dealers than her parent's who have to beg xanax tabs off of her.  Plus she doesn't like her family much anyway and probably thinks this would be Tommy's just desserts anyway if he got the blame.

This has always been one of my two theories (the other being accidental death due to receiving a blow to the head during a figh between Ron and Misty earlier in the day)........although IIRC Sykes hasn't been arrested of drugs, ironically it was interference with child custody........go figure

That's a possibility, but it seems like a 3 year old (JR) would be more apt to get into drugs laying around. Unless there's some type of drugs out there that taste and look like candy, then I could see her doing it. Been out of the drug scene many years and don't even know what form they come in now.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: September 22, 2009, 12:52:18 AM »

well monkeys, im gonna call it a night as i didnt get much sleep last night due to my daughter being so sick but before I go, I just have to say one thing...With everything that has happened in these past 7 months since HaLeigh has come up missing I cjust cant see how anybody can still think Crystal or her family had anything to do with HaLeigh being gone, at this point Im sure Crystal wishes she had taken her kids in the middle of the night while some drugged up party teenager was either out cold or gone but she didnt..IMO..   Why anyone would think for one second that  a Mother that wanted to come get her kids would take one and leave the other is beyond me. The same people that say Crystal took or had someone take HaLeigh  are the same ones saying how uncaring and selfish she was and so why or how can they talk out of both sides of their mouths, why would and uncaring and selfish woman come and take her child. Nope....didnt happen....doesnt make sense....not logical.....sounds like and excuse Misty would and did come up with so that should show how stupid that is.....

Misty Croslin Cummings is resposible for this childs disapearance, she know it....Ronald knows it....Teresa knows it.......LE knows it.........and somehow it will come to light........God Bless HaLeigh...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: September 22, 2009, 12:56:34 AM »

well monkeys, im gonna call it a night as i didnt get much sleep last night due to my daughter being so sick but before I go, I just have to say one thing...With everything that has happened in these past 7 months since HaLeigh has come up missing I cjust cant see how anybody can still think Crystal or her family had anything to do with HaLeigh being gone, at this point Im sure Crystal wishes she had taken her kids in the middle of the night while some drugged up party teenager was either out cold or gone but she didnt..IMO..   Why anyone would think for one second that  a Mother that wanted to come get her kids would take one and leave the other is beyond me. The same people that say Crystal took or had someone take HaLeigh  are the same ones saying how uncaring and selfish she was and so why or how can they talk out of both sides of their mouths, why would and uncaring and selfish woman come and take her child. Nope....didnt happen....doesnt make sense....not logical.....sounds like and excuse Misty would and did come up with so that should show how stupid that is.....

Misty Croslin Cummings is resposible for this childs disapearance, she know it....Ronald knows it....Teresa knows it.......LE knows it.........and somehow it will come to light........God Bless HaLeigh...

Agree that Misty is responsible. Have a good night, I'm out of here too. Can't take anymore of the confusion.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: September 22, 2009, 01:05:05 AM »

I agree~I have read some of those post (not here on SM), where they believe Crystal left a letter for Ron after taking Haleigh etc, or ............well, you know HH, you've seen them too. Absurd IMO and I firmly believe Misty and Ron and TN all know what happened that night 

Ok~off to bed, night friends......i leave you with this

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1046 on: September 22, 2009, 01:18:25 AM »

From AH:

<snipped from article.. more at link below>

"I’m told after a bitter fight with Ronald earlier this week (sources tell me he threw her and her clothes out of his grandmother’s trailer, then ran down the road to apologize and brought her back), she’s taken off for the beach with an unnamed girlfriend. Her lawyer confirms she’s out town, telling me she’s taking a few needed days off to seek a change of scenery and clear her head."

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/21/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-reveals-he-was-at-trailer-and-more/#more-2975

Sooooooooo... Misty is off to the beach with a girlfriend.  Do we really think/believe that she is gonna take a few days 'to clear her head'?? 

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: September 22, 2009, 01:53:17 AM »

The only thing I've really learned from watching some of the Gma's in these cases, is....

If God forbid anything such as this were to happen to my g.children - to sit down, STFU and say "no comment" to the media.  Then after telling LE all that I knew, look dagger-eyed at my sons, beat the ever lovin' truth out of em if need be, but smile for the cameras and say, "no comment". 

Thanks CinCin and TN, for the how-to in these cases. 

Gag me with a spoon..............

LMAO!  I love this!  The only laugh I have had all night!  Ty, ty so much!

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: September 22, 2009, 02:23:55 AM »

It has been said in a presser somewhere that the A/C was being routinely checked under a yearly maintenance plan as were the rest of the trailers the landlord owned.  Seems I remember reading he got a multi-unit discount iirc.  I could be wrong about the discount but I do remember reading that it was all part of a routine maintenance.  "Down here" in FL it is much less expense to have the routine maintenance done in the off season when it is cold outside than it is to have any kind of A/C work done in the hotter months.  They cut you a break off season and almost beg for business here in the "winter" months.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: September 22, 2009, 02:27:37 AM »

expense = expensive 

Should read "much less expensive".

No edit feature, sorry, will proof read better next time.

Anyway, the landlord owns multiple units in that area and was wise to have the A/C serviced in the winter on all those units. 

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1050 on: September 22, 2009, 02:36:14 AM »

From AH:

"I’m told after a bitter fight with Ronald earlier this week (sources tell me he threw her and her clothes out of his grandmother’s trailer, then ran down the road to apologize and brought her back), she’s taken off for the beach with an unnamed girlfriend. Her lawyer confirms she’s out town, telling me she’s taking a few needed days off to seek a change of scenery and clear her head."

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/21/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-reveals-he-was-at-trailer-and-more/#more-2975

Sooooooooo... Misty is off to the beach with a girlfriend.  Do we really think/believe that she is gonna take a few days 'to clear her head'?? 

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!   

I venture to say that would take much more than a trip to the beach.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: September 22, 2009, 03:24:37 AM »

From AH:

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!   

Grab your puke buckets    and watch the show.

http://www.wesh.com/video/21043768/index.html 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: September 22, 2009, 03:49:58 AM »

Croslin tells cops: No one was home

www.palatkadailynews.com

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:10 AM EDT
 Watch Video
Hank Croslin Jr. has told authorities no one was home when he went to Haleigh Cummings' house just hours before the 5-year-old girl was reported missing.

His claim, made during questioning last week at the Putnam County Jail, contradicts statements by his sister, Misty, who was babysitting Haleigh and reported her missing early Feb. 10.

Croslin told investigators he went to the house about 10 p.m. on Feb. 9 at the request of Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, who had been trying to reach Misty Croslin by telephone for two hours.

"He had tried more than 20 times, and those calls went unanswered," sheriff's Maj. Gary Bowling said Monday, citing telephone records obtained by authorities.

more....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: September 22, 2009, 04:17:50 AM »

O/T -

Help Wanted in Missing Person Case
2009-9-21 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

http://www.pcso.us/news

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is currently conducting a missing person investigation. 21 year-old Kymberly Anne Meredith was last seen Thursday, September 17, 2009 at approximately 4:00 am, in the area of Shiloh Rd, in Melrose.........more

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: September 22, 2009, 07:17:59 AM »

well, I can see from your av that I don't need to read the NG transcripts.

I agree, HH.

Can't believe that Misty took off for the beach.  Hope LE is keeping a close eye on her.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: September 22, 2009, 07:31:59 AM »

Croslin tells cops: No one was home

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:10 AM EDT
Watch Video

Hank Croslin Jr. has told authorities no one was home when he went to Haleigh Cummings' house just hours before the 5-year-old girl was reported missing.

His claim, made during questioning last week at the Putnam County Jail, contradicts statements by his sister, Misty, who was babysitting Haleigh and reported her missing early Feb. 10.

Croslin told investigators he went to the house about 10 p.m. on Feb. 9 at the request of Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, who had been trying to reach Misty Croslin by telephone for two hours.

"He had tried more than 20 times, and those calls went unanswered," sheriff's Maj. Gary Bowling said Monday, citing telephone records obtained by authorities.

At the time, Hank Croslin Jr. lived down the street from the home rented by Ronald Cummings, who called from work and asked him "to go down and check on Misty," Bowling said.

"He got down there around 10," Bowling said. "The house was dark and quiet."

Croslin told investigators he banged hard on the door several times. Croslin said he heard no sound coming from the Cummings house, no lights were on and that when he looked in a window, it was clear no one was home.

Previously, Putnam County authorities have said Misty, who married Ronald Cummings in March, possessed key information regarding Haleigh's disappearance.

In addition, Bowling and other sheriff's officials have said Misty Cummings' statements to investigators have been inconsistent and that she has walked out of at least one interview.

Misty Cummings has said she was at the Cummings' home that night babysitting Ronald Cummings' children, Haleigh, who turned 6 in August, and 3-year-old Ronald Cummings Jr., and that they all went to bed about 10 p.m.

According sheriff's office reports, Misty Cummings said she awoke about 3 a.m. and saw that Haleigh wasn't in bed and the home's rear door was propped open.

The child's disappearance was reported to the 911 call center at 3:27 a.m.

Family members said Haleigh is not one to wander off alone in the middle of the night.

On Monday, Misty Cummings' attorney disputed her brother's statements to investigators.

"Misty says she was there, so that's that," Robert Fields said. "He didn't go in, so there's no way he could have verified that she wasn't there."

Fields said there was no proof Hank Croslin Jr. went to the house that night.

"He might just be telling investigators what they want to hear," Fields said. "He might not even remember that night. There's so many problems with that it's almost countless."

Bowling reiterated the agency's request for help from the public regarding Misty Cummings' whereabouts the night of Feb. 9.

On Aug 17, Haleigh's sixth birthday, the sheriff's office issued a strongly worded statement about Misty Cummings.

"She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance," it said.

"Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities," the statement said. "Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty's activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office."

Conflicting stories began when Misty Cummings' described the clothing Haleigh wore to bed before she disappeared. The clothing she described was later found in the home.

Later, questions about her conflicting stories during an interview on NBC's "Today Show" resulted in a reply of silence.

Hank Croslin Jr. has been jailed for about a week on a grand theft charge officials say is unrelated to the Haleigh case.

The sheriff's office also has said Ronald Cummings and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, have been cleared of suspicion in connection with the child's disappearance.

Meanwhile, authorities on Sunday ended their search of the L pond, a 5-acre pond in the Mondex that was drained late last week as part of the search for Haleigh.

Sheriff's spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said the "pond in the area was drained entirely for the purpose of conducting a thorough search" and "nothing of evidentiary value was recovered."

Deputies from Putnam, St. Johns and Clay counties had been searching the pond on Thursday and Friday before the decision was made to drain the water.

Both the pond and the area around it were closely checked Sunday, including by dogs specially trained to find cadavers.

Searchers have checked several ponds in the seven months since Haleigh disappeared, but this was the first time one has been drained.

The Mondex property, southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, is notorious as a party location sometimes drawing large crowds.

Debris, such as abandoned tires and other items, is scattered across the area.

Officers on Thursday discovered about 100 marijuana plants being grown in pots next to the pond.

Crews from Georgia-Pacific, the city of Palatka and the St. Johns River Water Management District brought in trailer-mounted pumps and pipes to drain the pond.

Haleigh's disappearance prompted a massive search for several days involving hundreds of law enforcement officers and volunteers.

No trace of the blond-haired kindergartener has been found.

As the search was under way, the sheriff's Major Crimes Unit also began an intensive criminal investigation that has received more than 4,000 tips. Detectives have interviewed dozens of people.

The dual effort has been assisted by officers from neighboring counties, as well as several state agencies and federal law enforcement personnel.

Despite the work, no arrests have been made and authorities have not identified any suspects.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/22/news/news01.txt

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: September 22, 2009, 07:33:46 AM »

Croslin tells cops: No one was home (Video)

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/22/news/news01.tnv

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: September 22, 2009, 07:36:00 AM »

Misty's brother tells police no one was home the night HaLeigh Cummings went missing (video)
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d22-Mistys-brother-tells-police-no-one-was-home-the-night-HaLeigh-Cummings-went-missing-video

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: September 22, 2009, 07:53:11 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Is anyone listening to scanner?  Could swear I heard someone calling for a dive team?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: September 22, 2009, 08:11:45 AM »

Thanks for the updates,Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.