May 05, 2024, 06:13:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #46 7/13/09 - 7/21/09  (Read 421057 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1920 on: July 20, 2009, 02:58:43 AM »

I still think that David Cassidy is one of the most Handsome Men on the Planet. He has the most beautiful eyes and just " something" about him is .. Pow. I don't know. His voice, his everything. Funny too because I saw way back when in the early 70's " The Music Man" was Broad Way with Buddy Hackett and a Shirley Jones COPY. I was just 7 yrs old. We had front row seats in Las Vegas. We lived there at the time. 
I never liked Shirley Jones as Mom in the Partridge Family .. I always thought she was so Uptight and fake..I don't find her at all to be entertaining. And funny is too that Danny Bonaduce came to live local to me within the last 10 yrs and he was a Metro Detroit DJ. Everyone Loved him. He had his own morning show. He was so Fun and real. He did an awesome job. He really was someone that you wanted to listen to.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1921 on: July 20, 2009, 03:00:15 AM »

How is your house coming?  Any more pics for me to ooh and aah over?

NO my Bearly it is at a standstill bec - I am in a Paint color quandary

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1922 on: July 20, 2009, 03:06:13 AM »

Not the best rendition but - You have to give Props to the Little Man .. This Vid was just added to You Tube. He's working it. 
The other Mary Mary Run Dmc vid has been deleted .. Sad

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kBXlra-jZOE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/kBXlra-jZOE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1923 on: July 20, 2009, 03:14:10 AM »

Brachiate, come down before thong lady gets ya!

Hiya Bearly!

OMG NOT the thong lady! Eeek! I'm jumping down post haste!

This is my first post in Musings. I joined SM to keep up on the Caylee case. I didn't read Musings until the recent debacle. So for my first post in here, something only relevant by a stretch 

My dog "Cyrus" (named by the rescue org. he was adopted from) does his impression of his namesake...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1924 on: July 20, 2009, 03:15:15 AM »

Brachiate

Are you still in the cage?  you have been in the rafters for a while now

Just welcoming you to post

I do not think we have met, I don't recognize your name. Forgive I looked at your profile - your from Illinois.  I have been to Southern Illinois quite a few times and Chicago 3 times.
Don't fear .. post if you wish in Muse.  an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1925 on: July 20, 2009, 03:17:07 AM »

Hiya Bearly!

This is my first post in Musings. I joined SM to keep up on the Caylee case. I didn't read Musings until the recent debacle. So for my first post in here, something only relevant by a stretch 

My dog "Cyrus" (named by the rescue org. he was adopted from) does his impression of his namesake...

Greyhound???

Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1926 on: July 20, 2009, 03:23:35 AM »

Greyhound???

I live in a tiny village in the middle of a cornfield in Central Illinois, umm, nearest city you'll find on a map is Normal (insert your own joke here). Pleased to meet you!

Cyrus is a 140# Great Dane. He's white, which is a genetic mutation, and also deaf. He's my best buddy 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1927 on: July 20, 2009, 03:27:17 AM »

Brachiate its a slow start ... but its Billy Ray

I am known to be the Muse DJ ( half time) I am not famous nor ask for a title -  I just enjoy adding Music to the Muse Cage. That's what I am known for.
So I tip my hat to you and say Welcome.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OIqMflhH1LY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OIqMflhH1LY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: July 20, 2009, 03:27:42 AM »

Hiya Bearly!

Welcome to Musings!!!

I am so sorry, I fell asleep!

Come back and post with us.  We blow off steam in here.

The buildup of pressure from reading about our kids and the evil criminals gets relieved here.

Love your avi!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: July 20, 2009, 03:29:57 AM »

Greyhound???

I live in a tiny village in the middle of a cornfield in Central Illinois, umm, nearest city you'll find on a map is Normal (insert your own joke here). Pleased to meet you!

Cyrus is a 140# Great Dane. He's white, which is a genetic mutation, and also deaf. He's my best buddy 

When you feel like leaving the Normal world, come join us here!

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1930 on: July 20, 2009, 03:37:13 AM »

Greyhound???

I used to work for a company that I would have to fly from Detroit to St. Louis and Drive and drive and drive ...to the middle of no where.  Was a city called Flora. Don't know if you know of it. I remember that they were excited because they were getting a Burger King lol. That was yrs ago.  They had no fast food at all. None. Was unheard of. Great People there though. The best of people. Real People.

I love your Dog. My friend has a Great Dane. She too worked many years in Rescue and for the Humane Society. You will find many Real Dog lovers here at SM.  Dogs are the bestest.
I worked too myself for almost 2 yrs for a nonprofit for animal welfare. So I am right there with you and I  have 5 kids of my own. My Daughter, 2 Cats, 1 Dog and a 10 yr old Goldfish.

Welcome 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: July 20, 2009, 03:38:12 AM »

I still think that David Cassidy is one of the most Handsome Men on the Planet. He has the most beautiful eyes and just " something" about him is .. Pow. I don't know. His voice, his everything. Funny too because I saw way back when in the early 70's " The Music Man" was Broad Way with Buddy Hackett and a Shirley Jones COPY. I was just 7 yrs old. We had front row seats in Las Vegas. We lived there at the time. 
I never liked Shirley Jones as Mom in the Partridge Family .. I always thought she was so Uptight and fake..I don't find her at all to be entertaining. And funny is too that Danny Bonaduce came to live local to me within the last 10 yrs and he was a Metro Detroit DJ. Everyone Loved him. He had his own morning show. He was so Fun and real. He did an awesome job. He really was someone that you wanted to listen to.

David C still takes my breath away!!!

I liked Shirley Jones because of the twinkle in her eyes and the fact that she was married to Jack.  She reminded me of my aunt who I am fond of. 

Poor Danny, he had a rough time there for a while.  I like him.

I keep falling asleep.  I better say goodnight.

Body doctor appointment tomorrow!

xoxoxo

Achy Brachi-ate come back soon!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: July 20, 2009, 03:40:12 AM »

How is your house coming?  Any more pics for me to ooh and aah over?

NO my Bearly it is at a standstill bec - I am in a Paint color quandary

Bring it to the Muses of Musings!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: July 20, 2009, 03:47:19 AM »

Greyhound???

Love your puppy!  I want a puppy!

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1934 on: July 20, 2009, 03:48:25 AM »

David C still takes my breath away!!!

I liked Shirley Jones because of the twinkle in her eyes and the fact that she was married to Jack.  She reminded me of my aunt who I am fond of. 

Poor Danny, he had a rough time there for a while.  I like him.

I keep falling asleep.  I better say goodnight.

Body doctor appointment tomorrow!

xoxoxo

Achy Brachi-ate come back soon!!!

Me Too Bearly - I LOVE David Cassidy

Go to bed Baby  you need your sleep .. Tell the Doctor that You have had Enough and your ready to let go of pain and for HIM/HER to release you of all the meds that are numbing and your really aiding you. Tell them to give you the real healing meds and if they are not able to do that - Fire them.
Thats what I think.  (((( Hugs to Ms Bearly))))
The time is now for you to be free of it and for you to build your body healthy and become better for a treatment administered and not just be numbed up for it. Your body belongs to you. Not the pharmaceutical company. ** I know you already know. I am just reinforcing.

an angelic monkey

Good Night Ms. Bearly

Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1935 on: July 20, 2009, 03:50:57 AM »

I used to work for a company that I would have to fly from Detroit to St. Louis and Drive and drive and drive ...to the middle of no where.  Was a city called Flora. Don't know if you know of it. I remember that they were excited because they were getting a Burger King lol. That was yrs ago.  They had no fast food at all. None. Was unheard of. Great People there though. The best of people. Real People.

I love your Dog. My friend has a Great Dane. She too worked many years in Rescue and for the Humane Society. You will find many Real Dog lovers here at SM.  Dogs are the bestest.
I worked too myself for almost 2 yrs for a nonprofit for animal welfare. So I am right there with you and I  have 5 kids of my own. My Daughter, 2 Cats, 1 Dog and a 10 yr old Goldfish.

Welcome 

I sympathize with the folks of Flora. We have stops signs, no stop lights. And the closest thing to "fast food" is the Casey's gas station and mini-mart. People here still refer to the road out of the village as the "hard road" because they remember when the village roads were all gravel. And I love living here. As you said, real people. Living real lives. No 2K diaper bags. We shop at Wal-Mart and drive 30 miles for the right to do so 

I've seen a lot of pet talk and pet pictures on SM and think that is one of the reasons I like it here. Feels homey with the cats and dogs on the furniture.

Thanks for the kind welcome.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1936 on: July 20, 2009, 03:52:07 AM »

Ms. Bearly this is one of my fave of all vids - and I hope you see it before you go to bed.
it is so beautiful. And it Ends with  " The Time is Now" .. most powerful words ever.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VnEEyI_et18&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VnEEyI_et18&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: July 20, 2009, 03:58:36 AM »

Greyhound???

I can see why!

sunny

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1938 on: July 20, 2009, 04:05:08 AM »

Welcome 

I sympathize with the folks of Flora. We have stops signs, no stop lights. And the closest thing to "fast food" is the Casey's gas station and mini-mart. People here still refer to the road out of the village as the "hard road" because they remember when the village roads were all gravel. And I love living here. As you said, real people. Living real lives. No 2K diaper bags. We shop at Wal-Mart and drive 30 miles for the right to do so 

I've seen a lot of pet talk and pet pictures on SM and think that is one of the reasons I like it here. Feels homey with the cats and dogs on the furniture.

Thanks for the kind welcome.

You know Brach 1/2 of me - would trade places with you " as in area of how it is slow paced" within a heart beat. I so loved the fact that going to Flora or Salem Illinois that the people were so down to earth and real. You won't find me owning any item of clothing nor jewelry that even comes close to 2k - unless I can drive it.
I was cross eyed for 20 minutes when I bought a two pair of " Real boots" at a saddlery shop and paid 400.00. One pair was for work, and the other for pleasure. Then I have my para-trouper boots from the Military shop  - which I wear in the winter. They are waterproof and are really warm. Me is Levi's, Tshirt and a nice jacket and I am good. Jewelry if I can wear it - its silver and its a Cross around my neck and or a bracelet. I am allergic to almost every metal known to man - but I can tolerate it for a day.
I am the the regal gal of yesterday - You will not find any bling upon me nor my house.
I am the crayola kid that throws out what I can in Muse to others so we can all have a good laugh. Life is short. It should be shared and enjoyed.   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1939 on: July 20, 2009, 04:09:21 AM »

Ms. Bearly Listen

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VsAx6vFbq9o&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VsAx6vFbq9o&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.