May 13, 2024, 04:05:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 313964 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: June 23, 2009, 12:19:19 PM »

I just received a text from Channel 9 that WFTV just posted some more autopsy reports which slipped by - the FBI exam reports.

TWO NEW DOCUMENTS

Thank You Turbo
B

Blink, I guess I am missing something with you article. Are you saying that the purple part of the evidence was the floatation device? 

I am saying only a corner of a 15 1/2" with long side hem swatch (synthetic) with a 9 1/2" purple ribbon of the corner of 6" rectangle is unlikely to be part of the pull up. If you look at the photo, you can see Caylee is wearing that yellow thingy and the purple "ties" are visible. On the scene, the "diaper looking thing" as described by a few, is different. The other, was removed from the actual bag, so imo, there may be both.  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #981 on: June 23, 2009, 12:21:31 PM »

I just received a text from Channel 9 that WFTV just posted some more autopsy reports which slipped by - the FBI exam reports.

TWO NEW DOCUMENTS

Thank You Turbo
B

Blink, I guess I am missing something with you article. Are you saying that the purple part of the evidence was the floatation device? 

I am saying only a corner of a 15 1/2" with long side hem swatch (synthetic) with a 9 1/2" purple ribbon of the corner of 6" rectangle is unlikely to be part of the pull up. If you look at the photo, you can see Caylee is wearing that yellow thingy and the purple "ties" are visible. On the scene, the "diaper looking thing" as described by a few, is different. The other, was removed from the actual bag, so imo, there may be both.  
If that is the case, the only assumption I can go with is Caylee drowned.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: June 23, 2009, 12:23:15 PM »

Thanks Blink, very interesting. Wonder why the shorts were in good condition and the shirt, there was really nothing left to speak off? Do you think she went back and threw the shorts there?

Honestly, I dont think she would have, but someone may have. I am positive she was not wearing them though, without being truly graphic, I really cant be more specific. I also think perhaps they took the other shorts from the house on the 19th because they realized they were not as degraded as others and perhaps want to show that. jmho
B
Got yah, and I wouldn't doubt that at all. I'm more confused than ever, I thought all along the duct tape was a staging, then when the report came out I thought the duct tape was the weapon, now I'm thinking the staging again. Question, when putting on duct tape on any surface, I read the surface needs to be dry, does anyone know if that is true?

The tape at the Anthony's is the "ultimate" sustaining up to 200 degrees. It is designed for outdoor projects, heat, and waterproof. I personally believe because the tape stayed affixed the way it did that her face was dry (makes me sick) when it was applied. For me, there is also no doubt this happened at the Anthonys.
B  
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #983 on: June 23, 2009, 12:24:06 PM »

Thanks Blink, very interesting. Wonder why the shorts were in good condition and the shirt, there was really nothing left to speak off? Do you think she went back and threw the shorts there?

Honestly, I dont think she would have, but someone may have. I am positive she was not wearing them though, without being truly graphic, I really cant be more specific. I also think perhaps they took the other shorts from the house on the 19th because they realized they were not as degraded as others and perhaps want to show that. jmho
B
Got yah, and I wouldn't doubt that at all. I'm more confused than ever, I thought all along the duct tape was a staging, then when the report came out I thought the duct tape was the weapon, now I'm thinking the staging again. Question, when putting on duct tape on any surface, I read the surface needs to be dry, does anyone know if that is true?
From my experience with duct taping the "saggers" dry skin, no lotion or it won't adhere to the skin. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: June 23, 2009, 12:24:36 PM »

Sure! Here!

You cannot begin to imagine how relieved I am! 

Still looking for FBI reports. 

Thanks Fanny, that hit spot!! Problem is, I wanna nother one now! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Lucky777
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: June 23, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »

Hello monkeys,
I am tired!!! I had 7 kids in my house for an hour i just finish to clean but at the same time thinking how the parents could leave their kids running on the streets without supervision or let them to stay with me if they do not know me very well  i believe these parents do not watch the news!!! they think that we have cameras everywhere and we live in a gated community the kids are safe. I do not let my kids to play outside if mommy and dad are outside watching them. They do not claim at all when i tell them that they can not play outside It is sad but it is reality and parents should be more carefull with the kids.

I know this is sorta OT, but I just had to respond.  I know the feeling with 7 kids in the house - hence my screen name, Lucky777.  I have 7 kids and then some, all the time.  LOL  and none of mine run the streets!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: June 23, 2009, 12:26:13 PM »

TWO NEW DOCUMENTS

Thank You Turbo
B

I personally believe she drowned or WAS drowned by her Mom, intentionally and I lean to the latter. It makes no difference to me at this point to be honest, she will and would never be able to prove it was accidental now anyway, thus why I think she will implicate the A's.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: June 23, 2009, 12:28:21 PM »

TWO NEW DOCUMENTS

Thank You Turbo
B

Caylee might have been snatched out of the pool and taken with Skanky in the car. I do not see how any of this precludes Caylee being killed in the car. The fight may have started outside, and continued on into the house with Skanky fleeing out the door to her car. The neighbors did hear a loud arguement.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #988 on: June 23, 2009, 12:29:54 PM »

Thanks for the drink Fanny - now reading Blink about this I may need another one or two

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: June 23, 2009, 12:30:01 PM »

Sure! Here!

You cannot begin to imagine how relieved I am! 

Still looking for FBI reports. 

Thanks Fanny, that hit spot!! Problem is, I wanna nother one now! 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Ok, Go for it. I am having another too.  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: June 23, 2009, 12:30:54 PM »

Thanks for the drink Fanny - now reading Blink about this I may need another one or two

I'll make another blender full. I think we all might need them!  Monkey Devil!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: June 23, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »

Interesting, if I try to "start" the tape with bare fingers, I would leave a partial thumbprint on the tape, but if I start the tape with a knife, no finger print and if I use ordinary yellow kitchen gloves I am able to cut the tape and place it on the light bulb in small strips without a great deal of trouble.  The tape does stick to the gloves but comes off easily.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #992 on: June 23, 2009, 12:34:01 PM »

TWO NEW DOCUMENTS

Thank You Turbo
B

I personally believe she drowned or WAS drowned by her Mom, intentionally and I lean to the latter. It makes no difference to me at this point to be honest, she will and would never be able to prove it was accidental now anyway, thus why I think she will implicate the A's.

I have asked this question many times, could she have duct taped the mouth and nose and thrown her in the pool without floaties? I have always thought she would just toss her in the pool and watch her drown.

NRCG and I both think KC is like Rhoda in the movie The Bad Seed. That little girl Rhoda didn't win a medal so she pushed the kid in the water and watched him drown, then skipped away.

JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: June 23, 2009, 12:34:32 PM »

But if you add the sentance "tried to fix her" to the equation, it makes Casey sounds like she actually has feelings.  It also makes her seem like she is trying to fix a broken doll, not a child.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: June 23, 2009, 12:35:10 PM »

TWO NEW DOCUMENTS

Thank You Turbo
B

I'm tending to go that way also, for several reasons, about the drowning. Also, let's just say this was an accident, Casey was so afraid of her mother's wrath that she did all this staging and lying, so forth and so on, more afraid of Cindy then LE, is this at all possible. I agree, it seems way too late to go the accident route. I believe also, because Cindy was swimming with Caylee on the 15th, that is perhaps what the defense will go with. She died under Cindy's care.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: June 23, 2009, 12:37:23 PM »

George and Cindy Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, says he is now working to prepare them to handle the details inside Caylee Anthony's autopsy report.
Oh, please, they know all about everything 
Hey No Rose,
i so agree!
They only need to be prepared for what the State has against skank.

RE: casey stealing BFF's checks, this is the same person who stole $400 cash while she slept at her BFF's, then slimed her way out of it, making BFF believe she hid the $$ while sleep walking.  Everyone of us would be "there's no way I could get away with that", BFF puts $$ in purse or wherever, you both go to bed and then the $$ is gone by morning! 1.) how could you do that, but 2.)how could you think you could get away with it. And yet skank does it.

skank lies, if you don't buy it, she'll just keep adding to it, blabbing away until you can't take it anymore and either give in or get away.  Anyway, IMO skank wasn't worried about Amy finding out about the checks, the LE finding Caylee, etc. She'd just blame it on someone else, as we've been seeing.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: June 23, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »

Interesting, if I try to "start" the tape with bare fingers, I would leave a partial thumbprint on the tape, but if I start the tape with a knife, no finger print and if I use ordinary yellow kitchen gloves I am able to cut the tape and place it on the light bulb in small strips without a great deal of trouble.  The tape does stick to the gloves but comes off easily.
That's good to know, about the gloves, and the tape coming off easily, I wondered about that.  And Fanny, perhaps after coming out of the pool that is when Cindy and Casey got into the fight, and Caylee still had the floatation device on, and then was killed in the car later, is that what you are saying.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: June 23, 2009, 12:39:07 PM »

I have asked this question many times, could she have duct taped the mouth and nose and thrown her in the pool without floaties? I have always thought she would just toss her in the pool and watch her drown.

NRCG and I both think KC is like Rhoda in the movie The Bad Seed. That little girl Rhoda didn't win a medal so she pushed the kid in the water and watched him drown, then skipped away.

JMO JSM

But Caylee would have still been murdered with the duct tape. If her nose and mouth were covered, she would have sufficated, not drowned. What would be the point of throwing her in the pool?

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: June 23, 2009, 12:39:28 PM »

Hello monkeys,
I am tired!!! I had 7 kids in my house for an hour i just finish to clean but at the same time thinking how the parents could leave their kids running on the streets without supervision or let them to stay with me if they do not know me very well  i believe these parents do not watch the news!!! they think that we have cameras everywhere and we live in a gated community the kids are safe. I do not let my kids to play outside if mommy and dad are outside watching them. They do not claim at all when i tell them that they can not play outside It is sad but it is reality and parents should be more carefull with the kids.

I know this is sorta OT, but I just had to respond.  I know the feeling with 7 kids in the house - hence my screen name, Lucky777.  I have 7 kids and then some, all the time.  LOL  and none of mine run the streets!

I just want to say hi and also:

WELCOME TO THE CAGE  

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: June 23, 2009, 12:40:22 PM »

That's good to know, about the gloves, and the tape coming off easily, I wondered about that.  And Fanny, perhaps after coming out of the pool that is when Cindy and Casey got into the fight, and Caylee still had the floatation device on, and then was killed in the car later, is that what you are saying.

Yes, I still believe that Caylee was killed during the night away from home, most probably in Skanky's car.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.