May 22, 2024, 01:14:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144756 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2007, 12:53:18 AM »

Hey late night monkeys
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2007, 12:53:49 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Angie thanks for bringing all that stuff over...I am so glad you didn't blow the margins.  Did you know that someone gave Tibro her own book.  I must speak to management about that...can't have everyone running around with pencils and books.  Rolling Eyes

LOL YW Lalas.. and I betcha Tibro has those invisible pens  Wink
 Hugin Nemo before I forget.. I don't want written up in yours or Tibros book!   Wink

And sumpin I tryed to make myself LONG ago.. that turn out like crap.. but I'll post it anyhow.. LOL  

I can't tell what it says, but I hope I don't need my muffs.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2007, 12:54:06 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Patti the newspaper article that Klaas re-posted on about page 45 of previous thread says the cement basin is 4 foot by 4 foot.

Yep approx 4'by 4'. This was the pic i took in 2006. You can see the drainage box had been "remodeled" .

http://family.webshots.com/album/552851023UfiXEn

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2007, 12:54:40 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Hey late night monkeys

Hi there Casa.  You are looking mighty cute tonight.  Wink
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2007, 12:56:17 AM »

Hey late night monkeys

thanks, Lala'sMom!  I should be in the bed but you see where I am!  Anything happening tonight?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2007, 12:57:22 AM »

Angie thanks for bringing all that stuff over...I am so glad you didn't blow the margins.  Did you know that someone gave Tibro her own book.  I must speak to management about that...can't have everyone running around with pencils and books.  Rolling Eyes

I have a book right here beside the computer (it is where I keep track of the time differences)  Laughing  Laughing

ROFL!!   Wink

Good night everyone!  I gotta get up early. and even get dressed up for work  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   Big boss man is conducting interviews for our store and 2 others of his and asked me to help?  ME?  ROFLMAO  !!  Cant type or talk for crap.   I busted laughin in his face this evening.  Laughing  Laughing
 He wasn't amused.. I WAS!   Smile  Off to iron a suit..  Evil or Very Mad  and hit the bed.
 Sweet dreams!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2007, 12:58:53 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Patti the newspaper article that Klaas re-posted on about page 45 of previous thread says the cement basin is 4 foot by 4 foot.

I know, Sweetie.  I guess that would mean that the bag was about what
3 1/2 feet by 2 1/2 feet?

I'm just wondering about stuff.... staring at my computer wondering
if the bodies and heads that were found at the rocks were bagged
up and left in the water basin?????  If so.... why?  What is the purpose
of the basin?  Where does the water flow FROM?  It kinda looks like the
bag got stuck there because it was too big to fit through the grate?

Patti, the bag could be quite large as it is not lying flat out but is scrunched up around the contents.
I believe the water basin was used as a pick up point for whoever had the job of disposal, rather than someone trying to dispose of it through the water trap.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2007, 12:58:53 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

LOL YW Lalas.. and I betcha Tibro has those invisible pens  Wink
 Hugin Nemo before I forget.. I don't want written up in yours or Tibros book!   Wink

And sumpin I tryed to make myself LONG ago.. that turn out like crap.. but I'll post it anyhow.. LOL  

I can't tell what it says, but I hope I don't need my muffs.

No muffs Lalas.. it just says Aruba Sux..
 Went to some website you can make different thingks a LONG time ago.. and it did not turn out well..!!
  K.. gotta go iron and get to bed  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  NIGHT!!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2007, 12:59:03 AM »

night angie!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2007, 01:00:00 AM »

Hey late night monkeys

thanks, Lala'sMom!  I should be in the bed but you see where I am!  Anything happening tonight?

Absolutely!  Jossy was on Dana tonight and he talked about the boycott of his newspaper Diario and how the govt on Aruba is mad him because he uncovered a bribery scheme.  Seems that they are all angry they got caught. He also said that there are no records left on Max Devries any longer. Then he laid a bombshell on us.  He said that Chavez and MEP( the party in power) are big buddies.  The people of Aruba had better take their island back and quick.  Seems the Dutch are eager to align themselves with Venezuela.  It's all here somewhere you just have to skip backa nd forth.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2007, 01:01:06 AM »

Night Angie.  I am staying up till DH gets home around 1.  Sweet dreams.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2007, 01:01:55 AM »

Hey late night monkeys

Absolutely!  Jossy was on Dana tonight and he talked about the boycott of his newspaper Diario and how the govt on Aruba is mad him because he uncovered a bribery scheme.  Seems that they are all angry they got caught. He also said that there are no records left on Max Devries any longer. Then he laid a bombshell on us.  He said that Chavez and MEP( the party in power) are big buddies.  The people of Aruba had better take their island back and quick.  Seems the Dutch are eager to align themselves with Venezuela.  It's all here somewhere you just have to skip backa nd forth.

Wasn't DeVires the one who did the show in Holland?
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2007, 01:03:27 AM »

Klaas:

I think Anna is right.... the face in the reflection is the guy who has the
security business.  I'm just trying to figure out why he would be making
a documentary on the disposal of Natalee Holloway.  That's what the
video's look like to me.... a documentary.  Someone is trying very
hard to tell us something, alright,  but is that something even true?  Or is it just something that they put together to make us all think that Natalee
is dead?

If he, or anyone for that matter, was privy to the information on where
the police were going... to the degree that he could stand back and film
their cars as they arrive, and mosey around while they painted rocks and
supposedly, bag up the bodies, it just doesn't make any sense that he
would release the information without either being a witness to the
corruption, publicly, or be dead.... unless it is all a hoax.

Bear with me... because most of you think that the sons of the officials
were involved in the death of Natalee, even though there is no proof of that... but what if they weren't?  

What  if the arrests of their sons was a means to blackmail the officials to go along with the cover-up... or, in the case of the security businessman.... a kidnapping and a cover up... a documentary... to make it look like she was dead.  There is no  easier way to stop the search for a loved one's daughter, than to have evidence that she is dead.  But what if Natalee isn't dead?  What if all those pictures that we have been looking at are nothing more than make believe... a painted picture to go along with the painted rocks?

Maybe it's late... and I'm working overtime here... but it just doesn't make sense to me that you would have so many bodies lying around.  Who would go to so much trouble taking pictures, but nothing more????

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2007, 01:04:40 AM »

Night night Angie

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2007, 01:08:50 AM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2007, 01:12:10 AM »

Could this guy be rubbing his eye? Do I see a finger under his eye?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2007, 01:15:56 AM »

I'm trying to figure out what is going on.  I asked a LONG time ago what was the significance of the bracelet Natalee had on and the picture here.  No one saw fit to answer me.  Now I am wondering where the heck this picture or "reflection" came from.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2007, 01:20:40 AM »

I'm trying to figure out what is going on.  I asked a LONG time ago what was the significance of the bracelet Natalee had on and the picture here.  No one saw fit to answer me.  Now I am wondering where the heck this picture or "reflection" came from.

Casa, I just got here so I'll answer you the best I can. Others prolly know more or better, k?

My understanding is that the reflection in the windshield is from an aruba bay video and I think some believe it may be the videographer that took the videos.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2007, 01:21:11 AM »

The bracelet shows up in a still shot taken from the Aru Bay video of the bag in the water basin which shows a forearm wearing what appears to be the bracelet.

Also the reflection is taken from shots taken inside a car and shows the photographer (?).  This is where the video went on what appears to be a tour of the likely route that J2K took Natalee.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2007, 01:23:43 AM »

I won't be offended AT ALL to be corrected, but I'm thinking that he is of interest because some feel he knew what happened to Natalee and that's why he was taking the video. IF that's right, then identifying him could be the whole case solved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.