May 14, 2024, 05:36:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 348066 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: February 18, 2012, 10:43:29 PM »

RANT   Just how many frickin' bodies are out there all over this country, scares the hell out of me.  RANT OVER

sorry the case name escapes me,i think it was a missing child/women in maryland
maybe pa,anyway looking for that person,something like 5 bodies showed up,in a
very short time,i think there are several thousand,that havent been found yet

baby lisa will be found too,sad though prob will, not be enough evidence,that DB
did something to her,or put her where ever she is

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: February 19, 2012, 08:48:04 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/kalistarzeznik
kalista rzeznik @kalistarzeznik
@jimspellmancnn dane arrested for a stabbing! kmbc.com/r/30490422/det…

http://www.kmbc.com/r/30490422/detail.html
Arrest Made in Overnight Gladstone Stabbing
No Word On Victim's Condition
POSTED: 9:58 am CST February 18, 2012
UPDATED: 4:51 pm CST February 18, 2012

Thanks Trimm!

Well, an update at that link says the victim is in stable condition.  This Dane is the guy who had Megan's phone.  So, he is the type who is able to stab someone, what else could he be capable of doing?  Hopefully if serious charges are further brought against him for the stabbing, maybe Dane will start spilling what else he might know in Lisa's case. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: February 19, 2012, 08:50:24 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/kalistarzeznik
kalista rzeznik @kalistarzeznik
@jimspellmancnn dane arrested for a stabbing! kmbc.com/r/30490422/det…

http://www.kmbc.com/r/30490422/detail.html
Arrest Made in Overnight Gladstone Stabbing
No Word On Victim's Condition
POSTED: 9:58 am CST February 18, 2012
UPDATED: 4:51 pm CST February 18, 2012

Thanks Trimm!

Well, an update at that link says the victim is in stable condition.  This Dane is the guy who had Megan's phone.  So, he is the type who is able to stab someone, what else could he be capable of doing?  Hopefully if serious charges are further brought against him for the stabbing, maybe Dane will start spilling what else he might know in Lisa's case.  

BBM
We really need to know what happened to Lisa.  I agree Wyks, maybe Dane will start spilling.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 19, 2012, 10:12:01 PM »

IMO, Dane was nothing but a readily available and easy scapegoat for the defense.  He wouldn't still have been running around loose if there was any question of his involvement with Baby Lisa's disappearance/murder. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: February 20, 2012, 08:07:47 AM »

http://fox4kc.com/2012/02/20/figure-in-baby-lisa-case-arrested-in-northland-stabbing/
Figure in Baby Lisa Case Arrested in Northland Stabbing
5:50 am, February 20, 2012, by Gia Vang

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
The news is hardly surprising to private investigator Ron Rugen, who has tried talking to Greathouse for his independent Irwin investigation.

“When I was trying to get him to make himself irrelevant and talk about what was going on that night, he texted me back and said that he would talk to me for a tank full of gas everyday and $100,000 in ‘benjamins’,” said Rugen.

Rugen said Greathouse was seen using a cell phone that got a call by an alleged stolen phone that belonged to Deborah Bradley, baby Lisa’s mother, the night she disappeared.

But Rugen said he’s confirmed Greathouse was an irrelevant bystander.

“Yes, he was using this phone, but I’ve since been granted access to Megan Wright’s cell records and that phone call never went through. There was no incoming phone call to that phone at 11:57 p.m.,” said Rugen.

Rugen says there are only two ways to get answers in this case, as much as he does not like to sound cold.

“Loose lips or a body,” he said.

Clay county prosecutors have charged Greathouse with one count of assault and one county of armed criminal action.  His bond is set at $175,000.

What a little piece of chit. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 20, 2012, 08:47:20 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 20, 2012, 01:17:51 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2012/02/20/figure-in-baby-lisa-case-arrested-in-northland-stabbing/

Video at link.
The news is hardly surprising to private investigator Ron Rugen, who has tried talking to Greathouse for his independent Irwin investigation.

“When I was trying to get him to make himself irrelevant and talk about what was going on that night, he texted me back and said that he would talk to me for a tank full of gas everyday and $100,000 in ‘benjamins’,” said Rugen.

Rugen said Greathouse was seen using a cell phone that got a call by an alleged stolen phone that belonged to Deborah Bradley, baby Lisa’s mother, the night she disappeared.

“Yes, he was using this phone, but I’ve since been granted access to Megan Wright’s cell records and that phone call never went through. There was no incoming phone call to that phone at 11:57 p.m.,” said Rugen.

Rugen says there are only two ways to get answers in this case, as much as he does not like to sound cold.

Clay county prosecutors have charged Greathouse with one count of assault and one county of armed criminal action.  His bond is set at $175,000.

BBM That applies to just about everybody involved in this case, just different degrees of chittiness.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: February 21, 2012, 10:30:53 AM »

Video at link.

BBM That applies to just about everybody involved in this case, just different degrees of chittiness.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: February 21, 2012, 11:30:17 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/KansasCityPI/posts/10150620926352453
Rugen Team Investigations, LLC Missouri Private Investigator
I'm scheduled to be on the @jvelezmitchell show on #HLN tonight on the 6:25pm CT segment to discuss the #LisaIrwin case, pending being bumped by a breaking story today. I was set to be on in November and craziness happened at Penn State that day. #stuffhappens
Like · Comment · 3 minutes ago ·

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:24 AM »

Tanko & Greathouse in jail. 2 witnesses in Lisa Irwin case.  Speaks volumes about Baby Lisa's parents!!!!!

Challapalca him!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: February 22, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »

Tanko & Greathouse in jail. 2 witnesses in Lisa Irwin case.  Speaks volumes about Baby Lisa's parents!!!!!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: February 22, 2012, 12:53:46 PM »

Has there been any rumors about new money at the parents house since Dr. Phil? Wine in a bottle,matching Jeeps?
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: February 22, 2012, 01:13:19 PM »

This is about Renee Pernice http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4355.new#new but I am postiing it here as well because it's the same county.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/Shon-Pernice-pleads-guilty-to-voluntary-manslaughter-in-the-death-of-his-wife

LIBERTY, Mo. - Shon Pernice pleaded guilty Tuesday afternoon to voluntary manslaughter in the death of his wife. Shon Pernice, 39, said he hit Renee Pernice on Jan. 2, 2009. She fell down the stairs and died.
“Shon today, began accepting the responsibility and consequences for his past mistakes. He admitted today that he made two enormous mistakes that had lasting consequences for many people,” said Eric Vernon, Shon Pernice’s attorney.
“I think he threw it in the dumpster just like we thought,” Clay County prosecutor Daniel White said Tuesday. “We had evidence for a long time that he accessed the dumpster in northeast area about a mile from where her phone was found. No one should ever think her body will be recoverable ."

This is sickening.  Apparently they didn't even require him to tell what he did with her body as part of the slap-on-the-wrist they gave him.  I no longer wonder why there has been no movement in the Baby Lisa case. 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: February 23, 2012, 10:47:00 AM »

This is about Renee Pernice http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4355.new#new but I am postiing it here as well because it's the same county.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/Shon-Pernice-pleads-guilty-to-voluntary-manslaughter-in-the-death-of-his-wife

LIBERTY, Mo. - Shon Pernice pleaded guilty Tuesday afternoon to voluntary manslaughter in the death of his wife. Shon Pernice, 39, said he hit Renee Pernice on Jan. 2, 2009. She fell down the stairs and died.
“Shon today, began accepting the responsibility and consequences for his past mistakes. He admitted today that he made two enormous mistakes that had lasting consequences for many people,” said Eric Vernon, Shon Pernice’s attorney.
“I think he threw it in the dumpster just like we thought,” Clay County prosecutor Daniel White said Tuesday. “We had evidence for a long time that he accessed the dumpster in northeast area about a mile from where her phone was found. No one should ever think her body will be recoverable ."

This is sickening.  Apparently they didn't even require him to tell what he did with her body as part of the slap-on-the-wrist they gave him.  I no longer wonder why there has been no movement in the Baby Lisa case. 

I wonder if LE is beginning to check offsite backups like Mozey and Carbonite?  It would be nicel, but not legal, to make people have such back-ups in case hard drives go "missing."

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: February 23, 2012, 04:35:41 PM »

I wonder if LE is beginning to check offsite backups like Mozey and Carbonite?  It would be nicel, but not legal, to make people have such back-ups in case hard drives go "missing."

It would be great if they did do that, but no doubt some court somewhere would find it violated the suspect's rights... can't let the victims have any rights these days 
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: February 24, 2012, 07:18:43 PM »

Deborah Bradley dominated the interview.  She spent most her time defending her drinking habit like an true alcoholic does.  Little time was spent on baby Lisa by Bradley.

So she talked more about herself than her missing daughter?  Wow.  That clearly shows where her priorities lie.  (Emphasis on lie.)

Is there a link to the interview? 
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: February 24, 2012, 07:19:39 PM »

BBM
Has there been any rumors about new money at the parents house since Dr. Phil? Wine in a bottle,matching Jeeps?

Good one.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: February 28, 2012, 10:08:46 AM »

The main priority of nDeborah Bradley protect her drinking.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: March 06, 2012, 09:38:01 AM »

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=613082
Search For Baby Lisa Continues Five Months Later
By: DeAnn Smith, KCTV
March 5, 2012

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: March 08, 2012, 08:55:28 AM »

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=613082
Search For Baby Lisa Continues Five Months Later
By: DeAnn Smith, KCTV
March 5, 2012

I still maintain the mother stinks to high heavens!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.