May 14, 2024, 04:53:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 189082 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2006, 09:44:21 PM »

Does anyone know Jaime's dad's background?  His mother?  I am still looking for info on him.  Klaas?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: August 19, 2006, 09:46:11 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I actually worked with some kids that did the club scene and I would listen to their stories..  Just say that these kids were all very plastic and all about looks..  They were always asking me for advice and I always gave them the wrong advice.. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Good for you Terry  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: August 19, 2006, 09:46:27 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"

I'm guessing he may be in Miami.  He's not showing up in any of the recent photos of the "pimps and pimpettes".  Neither Freddy or Deepak showed up.

I find it strange that Freddy is MIA.  I'm not surprised by Deepak missing because he is a little sneak and wimp.

Exactly.  I'm not surprised about Deepak either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2006, 09:47:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Does anyone know Jaime's dad's background?  His mother?  I am still looking for info on him.  Klaas?

Nope
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: August 19, 2006, 09:48:03 PM »

Another good question I saw posed by one of our other monkeys is how does Deepak afford the Honda?  How much does it cost in Aruba?  Was it his outright?  Did he own it and was making payments?  Why, if he is so picky about his car (per Nadira) did he park in the back lot at Carlos and Charlies?  It could have been stolen or damaged way back there.  He didn't seem too fussy about it when he drove to the lighthouse.  Even though the road is paved (he references a paved road in one of his statements) Deepak knew it was rough.  Who really owns that Honda?  How much does Joran pay him to provide taxi service for the girls Joran picks up?  Why isn't Satish and Deepak upset about all the make-out stuff going on in the backseat of his car? Shocked  Why does he let them bring drinks in his car?  Maybe the car is provided for a reason?  Just thinking.

I don't think Deepak is that picky about his car.  He said that because he was seen washing his car at 3:00 am and he has to provide some sort of alibi for washing his POS car.  If his car was all customized like they said it was it could cost a nice penny to do it.

Speaking of money in one statment Deepak says he has a job and gets allowance.  Then in another statment when they asked him if he had a bank account he would not answer the question because it did not pertain to the case or something like that.

Did someone make a large deposit Deepak's bank account that he doesn't want people to know.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: August 19, 2006, 09:51:12 PM »

I am thinking that after they left CnC with Natalee, they made a stop at whatever bar  to tell someone who worked there that they had a girl, drug administered and to meet up with them. They would have had to stop to do it since the person was working and could not get a phone call while on the job. That person/s could have said, I'll be off in 10 min, or whatever, then K2's car circles around and kills time waiting to meet up with car (white) that is going along with them to their destination. That car (white) is mentioned in one of their statements, in the event someone saw it. I think more than J and k2's were involved, just my opinion.

As far as I know, it was never said why they made that stop at a bar close to CnC's. I might have facts all wrong, but that is something I remembered. (I think!)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: August 19, 2006, 09:57:06 PM »

I also found it interesting in reading about the Ramsey case, that many pedophiles in the Netherlands are not brought to justice because they pay off judges and attorneys , as well as the victims...to drop the charges/cases against them. It was in one of the articles on the CNN site.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: August 19, 2006, 10:04:38 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
I also found it interesting in reading about the Ramsey case, that many pedophiles in the Netherlands are not brought to justice because they pay off judges and attorneys , as well as the victims...to drop the charges/cases against them. It was in one of the articles on the CNN site.

Let's see:

-Paulus' friends were the judges
    -All the attorneys and prosecutors were working together
    -Joran's past victim was harrassed/paid off to shut up and not testify against him

Yeah I would say that is right Paulus paid everyone off.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: August 19, 2006, 10:07:07 PM »

I am thinking that after they left CnC with Natalee, they made a stop at whatever bar  to tell someone who worked there that they had a girl, drug administered and to meet up with them. They would have had to stop to do it since the person was working and could not get a phone call while on the job. That person/s could have said, I'll be off in 10 min, or whatever, then K2's car circles around and kills time.

This sounds right on, Shell. At minimum, the circling around is drug related. I think they did go to another bar too, somebody admitted that.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: August 19, 2006, 10:07:19 PM »

Let's see:

-Joran's past victim was harrassed/paid off to shut up and not testify against him

I only disagree a little here.  Paulus doesn't have the money to pay all these people off...it was someone else that paid it for Paulus.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: August 19, 2006, 10:16:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

Red and I were on a little field trip...out enjoying a museum... and for Katz  - they had a Rosary with 1,000,000 prayers...

and Lala's I am so sorry that I was inadquate to Shango Tango with you... but I did learn some info...

as for PVDS not having money... I thought they weren't as poor as pretended... didn't he stop the highway from going through his property.. and doesn't he own property in the Netherlands and Aruba?  I don't think they are as poor as they lead us to believe... did y'all notice Anita's new "face" on the last interview ?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: August 19, 2006, 10:16:55 PM »

As far as i can tell, none of the statements that we have so far mentions the "other bar".  I remember somebody (Kock?) stating it. Am i wrong? Is the "other bar" just a rumor?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: August 19, 2006, 10:20:34 PM »

Let's see:

I only disagree a little here.  Paulus doesn't have the money to pay all these people off...it was someone else that paid it for Paulus.

I think Paulus is loaded.

Remember Joran's statement when he said that his family didn't have money and then he said Natalee lived on a plantation and was rich.  Just reverse what Joran says and that is the truth.  We all know the Twitty/Holloways aren't rich it's the Sloots who have money.

I remember a poster by the name of Ting saying the Sloots came from old money.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: August 19, 2006, 10:21:03 PM »

Hi, all...

Interesting post under the MEP story on FP... #29.  Wonder if Carpe or J4N have some inside information about some kind of movement in the case??
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 19, 2006, 10:22:28 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
As far as i can tell, none of the statements that we have so far mentions the "other bar".  I remember somebody (Kock?) stating it. Am i wrong? Is the "other bar" just a rumor?

I think that maybe (?) they mentioned it in the back seat statements... or is it mentioned in one of the interviews? maybe the Skeeter's tape?

I do completely believe the Skeeter's tapes... they need to be added to all of this... and I don't mean some obscure transcripts from the ALE released tapes....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: August 19, 2006, 10:23:46 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Hi, all...

Interesting post under the MEP story on FP... #29.  Wonder if Carpe or J4N have some inside information about some kind of movement in the case??

Can you bring it in here?

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: August 19, 2006, 10:26:46 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hi, all...

I do not know how to bring in a post from FP.  Sorry.  Guess I need some instruction Embarassed
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: August 19, 2006, 10:28:22 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hi, all...

I do not know how to bring in a post from FP.  Sorry.  Guess I need some instruction Embarassed

well maybe if we ask the marlevous Klassend ... she might indulge us... I don't know how either.. every time I try... I fail

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: August 19, 2006, 10:29:10 PM »

Here is an interesting link about the Netherlands and trafficking.

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/netherl.htm
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: August 19, 2006, 10:30:19 PM »

Lexie... Klaasend will bring it in... which post? and where?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.