May 05, 2024, 11:46:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL - DAY 26 - 6/23/11  (Read 732581 times)
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2280 on: June 23, 2011, 09:50:37 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

Been a while since I posted. Can rarely catch a break.

What'd everyone think of the shocker today with Cindy taking the fall for the searches? IMO, she was pretty concise and convincing. I happen to believe her. I know that isn't going to be the general consensus. I think that threw a major monkey wrench in the prosecution. Linda Drane Burdick was clearly agitated. While I do believe Casey is in some way responsible for Caylee's death, I have never believed the chloroform accusations.

I completely disagree and I believe Cindy's work records among other things will prove that she is lying.  The only thing Cindy did today was showed the world where Casey learned to lie.  You are definately in the MINORITY here.

I don't mind being in the minority.

Having worked in administration myself, it is entirely possible to be logged at work while you are not there. Especially if you had been there earlier in the day, and quite often with those of us on salary. Those logs really don't mean much.
Unless of course she sent some emails that day from her work computer.  In the medical field her computer would time out after a period of time which can be deciphered.

You're exactly right. And if the prosecution is confident she was at work all day, then they should push that issue and find out.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2281 on: June 23, 2011, 09:50:59 PM »

Lippman on Dr. Drew about George
Very special relationship between Caylee and George
George does not know what happened to Caylee and he wants to know the truth.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2282 on: June 23, 2011, 09:51:37 PM »

Seems odd to me that Cindy took such diligence to find out information for her dog, but didn't ever talk/speak/see Zanny the person taking care of her grand-daughter. Just doesn't make sense for such a controller-type personality.

Ditto Kermit. 

That dang bamboo shoot in the back yard has always been a point of contention to me.  Mainly because KC and SinSin keeps bringing it up.  Remember when SinSin told Greta about digging it up and moving it AFTER Caylee went missing?  Greta thought it strange enough to ask SinSin why move it now?

Between KC, SinSin, George, Lee, and the entire Defense team (bozo especially) I have never in my life seen such evil foul people in my entire life.  Poor Caylee is all I can say.

so true.   And this nonsense about being a dilligent grandmother wanting to check as to any ill effects hand sanitizer might have on Caylee, yet sitting there hearing al of the evidence is disgusting.

Yeah---let's worry about the hand sanitizer instead of not seeing Caylee for a gazillioin days...what a phoney!!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2283 on: June 23, 2011, 09:52:20 PM »

Oh, my, Sindy wil NOT be pleased with Beth on this---Beth is going to tell about the similarities between KC and Joran Van Der Sloot.  This will burn Sindy to the bone!!!!!!!!!!!!     

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

What a disgrace to have that $%^*^ Janie Whineyslob at the same time with Beth.  Dr. Drew blew it to cut into Beth's time to listen to that crapola.  I am really upset about that!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2284 on: June 23, 2011, 09:52:44 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

What'd everyone think of the shocker today with Cindy taking the fall for the searches? IMO, she was pretty concise and convincing. I happen to believe her. I know that isn't going to be the general consensus. I think that threw a major monkey wrench in the prosecution. Linda Drane Burdick was clearly agitated. While I do believe Casey is in some way responsible for Caylee's death, I have never believed the chloroform accusations.

I completely disagree and I believe Cindy's work records among other things will prove that she is lying.  The only thing Cindy did today was showed the world where Casey learned to lie.  You are definately in the MINORITY here.

Having worked in administration myself, it is entirely possible to be logged at work while you are not there. Especially if you had been there earlier in the day, and quite often with those of us on salary. Those logs really don't mean much.
I won't argue that some companies may be lax and skirt the rules/laws. But how you could POSSIBLY watch that and come away thinking Cindy "was pretty concise and convincing" is beyond comprehension to me! Did you see her claim that she "didn't know what the computer searched for 'on it's own'!"

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2285 on: June 23, 2011, 09:53:04 PM »

Lippman on Dr. Drew re: George

Knew about 8 weeks ago that defense was going to accuse George
The only thing they didn't know was the "specifics" they were going to say

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2286 on: June 23, 2011, 09:53:10 PM »

Ok, I am watching a replay of the cross now.  I feel 100% better now hearing what they WILL be doing to her in their rebuttal case.  They are going to tear this woman apart...GUARANTEED!!!  They will be able to undoubtably verify her work shcedule for those two days, and then it'll damn the defense's case once and for all.  Only a minor setback at this point.  All will be fine once they (the prosecution) further investigate these claims.  Trust me...

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2287 on: June 23, 2011, 09:54:16 PM »

She looked better for her press conference than she ever has in court. 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2288 on: June 23, 2011, 09:55:31 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

Unless of course she sent some emails that day from her work computer.  In the medical field her computer would time out after a period of time which can be deciphered.
I worked in the medical field for 28 years and we were not allowed to leave our computers on when we left for the day as someone could come up and look up patient information on it.  It's called Confidentiality!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2289 on: June 23, 2011, 09:57:53 PM »

JVM said Cindy was wearing a 'cocktail dress', was  thin, and looked quite good...can someone please put THAT photo up.....seems I have been looking at a different photo of Cindy all day.   

JVM saying JA said Cindy is "torn"  what a gentleman.

It is a sheath dress - or in my day called a "shift".

A)   Not lavendar by any stretch...more like royal purple
B)   Yes, you are correct it is a sheath dress (shift) daywear
C)   I dont think anyone would agree "thin" is the appropriate word for her physical appearance....pish posh

Pish posh is right--those upper arms are as ham hocks...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2290 on: June 23, 2011, 09:57:58 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I have always worked in management and you best believe that supervisors better being logging their hours working for me.  If they wanted comp time in return they better..and they better not think of leaving in the middle of the day without prior approval..and I would have made a notation of that also.  And if they just left on their own..in a non emergency situation..they better keep going.  You do have a level of management above you, no matter who you are..and that person does know rather you are at work or not. 

We're not talking about being logged into the Gentiva computer..we are talking about her being on the clock at work at her desk, tracking her time for them.

She had people she worked with..they would certainly know if she left work in the middle of the day on Monday ..their busy day..and was MIA.  This is just silly.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2291 on: June 23, 2011, 09:58:17 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I won't argue that some companies may be lax and skirt the rules/laws. But how you could POSSIBLY watch that and come away thinking Cindy "was pretty concise and convincing" is beyond comprehension to me! Did you see her claim that she "didn't know what the computer searched for 'on it's own'!"

Apparently I am not the only one who found her convincing. The analysts agreed as well. Also, it spoke volumes seeing Linda Drane Burdick visibly and vocally upset.

To be clear, your computer can "search" without you actually doing the searching. It feeds off of your cookies and cache, hence spam and popups.  She was not inaccurate with her assertion.

I am not taking up for Casey, if that is how I am coming across. I am looking at this trial from an objective and unbiased stand-point. If I were sitting on that jury I would tell you straight up that the defense established reasonable doubt today.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2292 on: June 23, 2011, 09:58:40 PM »

Lippman on Dr. Drew
Testimony today beneficial to the defense
So a lot of people think Cindy's lying
She did not lie
Told both prosecutors and LE in 2008 about the searches she made on the computer

Or that's what Cindy told you.  Do you honestly believe her Mr. Lippman?
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2293 on: June 23, 2011, 09:59:09 PM »

Lippman on Dr. Drew
Testimony today beneficial to the defense
So a lot of people think Cindy's lying
She did not lie
Told both prosecutors and LE in 2008 about the searches she made on the computer

That was lie number 1 about the searches.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2294 on: June 23, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »

Magpie's report on the last 2 days of the trial are up...should be interesting!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/23/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0622-and-062311/
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2295 on: June 23, 2011, 10:00:00 PM »

I mean, is she really trying to explain how a company would not be able to access her work email accounts?  Work emails (amongst other things) basically are the property of that company.  How the Hell does she think the Government can't verify her info??

I don't know, but she's in big time trouble now, methinks!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2296 on: June 23, 2011, 10:00:11 PM »

I Just wonder if maybe ICA tested the chloroform on the dog before testing it on Caylee... Not saying that Sin-Sin did the searches!!!!!! But she said her dog was acting strange..maybe ICA used the dog as a test subject to see if the choloroform did the job AFTER she googled how to make it.....

I will always believe she used it on Amy when the 400.00 cash went missing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2297 on: June 23, 2011, 10:00:43 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

Apparently I am not the only one who found her convincing. The analysts agreed as well. Also, it spoke volumes seeing Linda Drane Burdick visibly and vocally upset.

To be clear, your computer can "search" without you actually doing the searching. It feeds off of your cookies and cache, hence spam and popups.  She was not inaccurate with her assertion.

I am not taking up for Casey, if that is how I am coming across. I am looking at this trial from an objective and unbiased stand-point. If I were sitting on that jury I would tell you straight up that the defense established reasonable doubt today.
Oh my.........   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2298 on: June 23, 2011, 10:01:07 PM »

I Just wonder if maybe ICA tested the chloroform on the dog before testing it on Caylee... Not saying that Sin-Sin did the searches!!!!!! But she said her dog was acting strange..maybe ICA used the dog as a test subject to see if the choloroform did the job AFTER she googled how to make it.....

Good thought.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2299 on: June 23, 2011, 10:01:29 PM »

I mean, is she really trying to explain how a company would not be able to access her work email accounts?  Work emails (amongst other things) basically are the property of that company.  How the Hell does she think the Government can't verify her info??

I don't know, but she's in big time trouble now, methinks!

Stupid bozo probably told her that. I really want them to do some investigating because I feel like there was some witness tampering here.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.