May 14, 2024, 03:45:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 221638 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: January 28, 2009, 05:52:58 PM »

2NJSons_Mom ... please edit my last post.

... almost three years ... s/b ... almost four years ...

Thank you.

Janet

Done.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 06:24:01 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: January 28, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3610&Itemid=1

Papiamentu Translation:

caso contra jvd sloot is follow open serca ministerio publico

wednesday, 28 january 2009 oranjestad—ministerio publico not owing to close the investigacion contra joran van der sloot in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, contrario at locual de telegraaf owing to raporta yesterday. the corant dutch yesterday owing to publica cu ministerio publico of aruba owing to close the caso contra the three sospechosonan, y cu one vocero owing to tell cu motibo is miss of proof. sinembargo, locual the corant owing to raporta yesterday again was one news old of 18 of january 2007. the question is con the can is so cu one news old is go back achieve the atencion y is aparece on the rednan of ‘google-news,’ because; sifuera here is deal one desaroyo new. as can corda, comienzo of year, ministerio publico owing to as one conferencia of prensa amplio for splica where is stop in the investigacion contra the unique sospechoso in the caso, esta joran van der sloot. at the ocasion here, fiscal parent hans mos owing to tell cu till still is investigando some detaye, but owing to admiti also cu is arrive instant cu have to saca one conclusion if have sufficient motibo for continua cu the investigacion if or not. till the instant ey, ministerio publico y police was pendiente some result investigativo still, y not have one date for tell what day will close the investigacion contra van der sloot, mirando cu go back haci peticion at publico for trece cualkier informacion fast cu can is relevante for her caso come across

i can guess what it says here.

the Aruban OM is not closing the case yet.
this in answer to questions raised about a newspaper article that popped up at google news, but this article is more than a year old
someone at Bondia is very stupid for filling their newspaper with such stories.
and because they are getting the dates wrong, quoting january 18th 2008 instead of december 18th 2007.

http://news.google.nl/news?hl=nl&um=1&tab=wn&nolr=1&q=OM+stopt+zaak+verdwijning+Holloway&btnG=Nieuws+zoeken
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/81852/__OM_stopt_zaak_verdwijning_Holloway__.html

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 28, 2009, 05:58:07 PM »

MANSUR-CROES  BLANCA MARIANA 
MANSUR-CROES  MAGDA AGSUSENA

www.arubachamber.com/Voterslst/Website-KIEZERSLIJST%20KB%202008-2009.htm -

Are the Mansur's and the Croes families intertwined by marriage?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 28, 2009, 06:01:05 PM »

MANSUR-CROES  BLANCA MARIANA 
MANSUR-CROES  MAGDA AGSUSENA

www.arubachamber.com/Voterslst/Website-KIEZERSLIJST%20KB%202008-2009.htm -

Are the Mansur's and the Croes families intertwined by marriage?

Keepthefaith ... I do not have clue but ... in all probability "YES"!

Janet

______

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 6
updated 9:15 a.m. PT, Fri., April. 7, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER: What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy (Boeti) who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig? Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection? And the fact—it was interesting. When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

TWITTY: Well, you know, it‘s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig. So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 28, 2009, 06:01:28 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3610&Itemid=1

Papiamentu Translation:

caso contra jvd sloot is follow open serca ministerio publico

wednesday, 28 january 2009 oranjestad—ministerio publico not owing to close the investigacion contra joran van der sloot in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, contrario at locual de telegraaf owing to raporta yesterday. the corant dutch yesterday owing to publica cu ministerio publico of aruba owing to close the caso contra the three sospechosonan, y cu one vocero owing to tell cu motibo is miss of proof. sinembargo, locual the corant owing to raporta yesterday again was one news old of 18 of january 2007. the question is con the can is so cu one news old is go back achieve the atencion y is aparece on the rednan of ‘google-news,’ because; sifuera here is deal one desaroyo new. as can corda, comienzo of year, ministerio publico owing to as one conferencia of prensa amplio for splica where is stop in the investigacion contra the unique sospechoso in the caso, esta joran van der sloot. at the ocasion here, fiscal parent hans mos owing to tell cu till still is investigando some detaye, but owing to admiti also cu is arrive instant cu have to saca one conclusion if have sufficient motibo for continua cu the investigacion if or not. till the instant ey, ministerio publico y police was pendiente some result investigativo still, y not have one date for tell what day will close the investigacion contra van der sloot, mirando cu go back haci peticion at publico for trece cualkier informacion fast cu can is relevante for her caso come across

i can guess what it says here.

the Aruban OM is not closing the case yet.
this in answer to questions raised about a newspaper article that popped up at google news, but this article is more than a year old
someone at Bondia is very stupid for filling their newspaper with such stories.
and because they are getting the dates wrong, quoting january 18th 2008 instead of december 18th 2007.

http://news.google.nl/news?hl=nl&um=1&tab=wn&nolr=1&q=OM+stopt+zaak+verdwijning+Holloway&btnG=Nieuws+zoeken
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/81852/__OM_stopt_zaak_verdwijning_Holloway__.html

Thanks Caesu - that's what I thought it said as well and I went to check De Telegraaf yesterdays paper and saw nothing. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 28, 2009, 06:06:15 PM »

2NJSons_Mom ... please edit my last post.

... almost three years ... s/b ... almost four years ...

Thank you.

Janet

... May 30, 2008 ... s/b ... May 30, 2005 ...

I apologize.

Thanks

Janet

Done, no problem.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 06:27:45 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: January 28, 2009, 06:09:12 PM »

Just to add to the police confusion:

Whatever Peter DeWitte is now (including in charge of Coast Guard, which includes phone inspection...), Bernadina was, when Natalee disappeared.  I don't think we should leave him out of anything.  He may have been in charge of Van der Straaten.

The kpa site is pro Gielen.  Posted the full article.  The ALE have never been on Natalee's side.

Colombo  If the CIA guy is named Williams, with a house on Aruba, I'll die.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: January 28, 2009, 06:11:42 PM »

Whatever Peter DeWitte is now (including in charge of Coast Guard, which includes phone inspection...), Bernadina was, when Natalee disappeared.  I don't think we should leave him out of anything.  He may have been in charge of Van der Straaten.

The kpa site is pro Gielen.  Posted the full article.  The ALE have never been on Natalee's side.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 28, 2009, 06:14:49 PM »

Kermit and Janet

Your statements about me are untrue.  You have made accusations to maliciously cause defamation of my character.  This will serve as notice to cease and desist from making false and libelous statements that cause personal injury to me.

SS
SS,

I ask you again to produce the posts whereby I and Janet have made any "accusations to maliciously cause defamation of your character or have made any false or libelous statements that caused you injury."

Actually, it was you who threatened to post personal information:

" I doubt if Kermit would like for me to start posting personal information about her."
 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.820

If you continue to not do so, I and everyone else at this website will take that as your admission you
 were either telling a lie or very badly mistaken and it will be understood that you admit total guilt.

In plain English: prove me or Janet were the ORIGINAL poster of any private information.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: January 28, 2009, 06:14:50 PM »

Bernadina is disappointed in what his job has made of him.  “When you get in that highest position, you realize that nobody appreciates you; not your colleagues, not your employer, not the government.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/21/amigoe-superintendent-of-police-in-aruba-ronnie-bernadina-gets-out/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 28, 2009, 06:15:19 PM »

The following post reeks Mark Purcell ... Dave and Robin's AHATA friend.  The post reeks  deception.  Dave Holloway is being upheld ... while Jug Twitty is being subtly undermine.  How would CAPS know that Dave Holloway was a good guy but ... not know anything about Natalee Holloway's stepfather?

GMAB!

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: January 28, 2009, 06:18:18 PM »

Hi Kermit.

If strawberry/rhubarb pie does not suffice ... another one of your Grandma's shoofly shoo pie is in the oven.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: January 28, 2009, 06:22:53 PM »

Hi Kermit.

If strawberry/rhubarb pie does not suffice ... another one of your Grandma's shoofly shoo pie is in the oven.

Janet

OK Janet.You got the food covered.I'm steppin out for a second to put on my Feces suit cause the sh_t might start flyin!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 28, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »

Kermit and Janet

Your statements about me are untrue.  You have made accusations to maliciously cause defamation of my character.  This will serve as notice to cease and desist from making false and libelous statements that cause personal injury to me.

SS
SS,

I ask you again to produce the posts whereby I and Janet have made any "accusations to maliciously cause defamation of your character or have made any false or libelous statements that caused you injury."

" I doubt if Kermit would like for me to start posting personal information about her."

If you continue to not do so, I and everyone else at this website will take that as your admission you
 were either telling a lie or very badly mistaken and it will be understood that you admit total guilt.

In plain English: prove me or Janet were the ORIGINAL poster of any private information.

Kermit ... I wish SS would clarify.

Maybe SS's post was writting on behalf of another person but .. that name was inadvertedly omitted.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: January 28, 2009, 06:24:05 PM »

O/T I was working on something else when I came accross this  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MctkihapfQs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MctkihapfQs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

That about say's it in a nutshell klaas.Couldn't get much closer!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

You outdid yourself this time.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 28, 2009, 06:27:11 PM »

Kermit and Janet

SS
SS,

Kermit ... I wish SS would clarify.

Maybe SS's post was writting on behalf of another person but .. that name was inadvertedly omitted.

Janet

I have no idea if she copy pasted it from someone else, but it was directed at you and me.
So, until she responds with PROOF of her allegations, I ain't giving it any more time.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 28, 2009, 06:28:47 PM »

Hi Kermit.

Janet

OK Janet.You got the food covered.I'm steppin out for a second to put on my Feces suit cause the sh_t might start flyin!

Well ... I ain't throwing my pies.  They going into the freezer where they were be protected.   Hey ... Tamikosmom does not bake often ... Safeway bakery is where it is at.  My effort cannot be wasted on those who obviously do not appreciate.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: January 28, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MctkihapfQs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MctkihapfQs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

It is not working for me.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: January 28, 2009, 06:31:41 PM »

Hi Kermit.

Janet

Well ... I ain't throwing my pies.  They going into the freezer where they were be protected.   Hey ... Tamikosmom does not bake often ... Safeway bakery is where it is at.  My effort cannot be wasted on those who obviously do not appreciate.

Janet

Smart Monkey you are!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: January 28, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »

It is not working for me.

Janet

I believe it will Janet.Just give it some time.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.